¸.*´¯`* ๓คﻮเς *´¯`*.¸ [Multifandom RP - Open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ¸.*´¯`* ๓คﻮเς *´¯`*.¸ [Multifandom RP - Open]

Postby Lost_Ink » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:40 pm

.:Crystal.Clods:. wrote:
Eden "Error"|Male/Nonbinary|14/Year 4|Slytherin|Pansexual|'Lil Sammy Boy|Chara
He raised an eyebrow. "Don't you like.. have friends you can talk to when you're bored or whatever?" Eden asked putting his wand away. "I'm sure it's be really exciting to get expelled because you released parrots in the school though, imagine having to explain that whenever you got home."

Chara
"I have no friends." she crossed her arms, looking away. "And it's not like my family would even care. I don't even have one at all." she muttered sadly. "Nor do I have a home."
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:50 pm

Eden's face flushed with embarrassment and he begun to sweat nervously, realizing he had messed up. He mentally cursed himself while trying to think of a response, especially since his situation was quite similar, but he didn't find it appropriate to try and relate to them right now. "O.. Oh um.. sorr.. sorry," Eden mumbled quietly, his gaze transfixed on his sleeve. "I didn't.. didn't realize.." the rest of his sentence became lost in a sea of anxious mumbling.
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾
.:Whimsical.Ghosts:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:55 pm

Chara
"You didn't realize? Well, so does everyone else." she puffed, looking away. "But I guess I can't blame you. Everyone thinks I deserve it anyways."
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:02 pm

Eden remained silent, pulling his arm over his eyes, unable to tell if he was annoyed or sorry anymore. "Sorry, I think I must leave now," he grumbled in a brash tone before storming off into a room, presumably into a bathroom so he could cool off a little.

(Sorry if that seemed awkward I was trying to convey his more temperamental side and I'm not sure if I did it well)
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:03 pm

(Nah, it was fine TRUSTMEI'MWAYMOREAWKWARD)
Chara
*Glances at Eden
*Evil grin
*Follows Eden to... whichever bathroom he chose
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:12 pm

He had locked himself into a stall, carefully sitting on a toilet in such a manor to where it wouldn't mess up his robes. Eden was having another one of his.. "episodes" one would call it where he'd talk to himself angrily under his breath. If one were to see it, he'd probably look insane so he tried to confine himself somewhere he could do it freely without anyone coming in and judging him for it.

(sorryagainanyways)
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:55 pm

Chara
They peeked over the stall, easily floating up. "Hey, whatcha doing?" they asked.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:59 pm

Eden jumped before glaring up at Chara angrily for invading his privacy. "What are you doing?" he hissed, his cheeks pinkening slightly. "I could've been using the bathroom!"
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luinarii37 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:34 am

Fandom_Queen wrote:
Natasha Romanoff||Female||17||Tagged:Hiccup

She smiled and rubbed her neck looking at her handwriting, “Really? Thanks, besides I think it’ cool that you have a prothetic leg, it’s not weird.” She flushed slightly and smiled at him, “Alright we’ludo Steel, Titanium and a mixture of a couple different ones.” She wrote down chemical symbols and elements in a neat line and nodded, “That should work!”

Hiccup Haddock/18/Gryffindor/Tag:Natasha

He honestly looked shocked. "Really? That's a first. Normally girls want to hook up with me because I am "Handsome" but once they see my metal leg they run in terror like i am Frankenstein's monster. I don't mind my leg, you know except when the darn thing snaps in half." he spoke using air quotes around handsome. For a Gryffindor he had very low self esteem. He nodded along with her prompts at his new leg. "So how much would you like to make this for me? I can get some money together it just might take me a bit. My mother's been a little busy with my father's funeral. I could probably get some at by mid year." he spoke quickly. His father passing still bothered him but he was slowly working past it.
I am an artist that specializes in Illustrations, I do accept commissions. PM me if you're interested. I am also a huge sucker for role playing, I normally do animals or fandom role plays. Want me to join a role play? Shoot me a PM with the link and I'll let you know if I can join. :)
Like My Little Pony? Join my friend's roleplay here -> http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3600231&p=113022729#p113022729

Luinarii37

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:43 am

Natasha Romanoff||Female||17||Tagged:Hiccup

Nat looked shocked, “Don’t pay me for it!” She shook her head, “I’d be my pleasure Hiccup, and I’m sorry about your dad. And besides you aren’t that bad looking, metal leg and all” she patted his back with a smile, “I think you’re great and funny and really really nice, and you don’t freak out because I’m a Slytherin” She pushed her hair back, “Does that sound weird?”
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes