Time for war. Semi-lit. Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

There will be a big battle and Someone almost dies...but who? (list of all active rpers right now)

Poll ended at Thu May 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Greed/Shay
No votes
Envy/Samir
57%
Ivy/diligence
14%
Humility/Azarel
No votes
Sloth/Roza
29%
Lust/Delilah
No votes
want in? Post this week then..
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: Time for war. Semi-lit. Accepting

Postby lynettetan1 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:46 am

As Sloth rode through the forest, she leaned back slightly, letting her stallion just follow Delilah's. Delilah liked leading, and as far as Sloth was concerned, she didn't mind. Actually, she quite liked it. The stallion kept up well, making Sloth feel a non existant breeze, and she gave a gentle hum as the wind gently teased her hair. It was spring, so the forest had signs of fire everywhere, but Sloth was fine with that. It gave it a nice touch, the trees having their bare branches twisting toward the sky, almost like they were trying to drown out the light. Sloth liked darkness, liked night. Night was comfortable. Night was cool, the time when people slept. When dawn came was when people arose. If Sloth had it her way, the kingdom would be in eternal darkness.

She closed her eyes as Vega spoke, finally letting out a compliant grunt, though with a hint of reluctance. She didn't want to use the energy to change, changing in the morning was already tiring enough. Luckily, Eureyla had seen this coming, and with the fleetfooted mare, trotted up to Sloth, placing a brown travelers cloak with a hood upon the green haired girl, swiftly tying the knot at the collar. Eureyla didn't know how many people had green hair in the kingdom, but natural green hair was always a little unusual. Sloth tugged at the knot moodily, but did nothing more. Eureyla gave a mental sigh of relief. She put on herself a grey one, with a few mended patches. It was a little spoilt, but the patches were mended well. Eureyla often used this cloak when getting supplies. Most important thing was, it covered the sin's wings, and it covered the fallen's own, as well. The angel's hair gently shimmered, before settling on a commonly seen black instead of it's usual boring grey. Though grey caught quite little attention, when someone actually took a close look, it was quite uncommon and queer as the fallen looked to be in her 20s. She nimbly tied her own knot, as both girls saw the kingdom come into view.
Mostly just on rps now. XD

lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~:Stitch:~ » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:46 pm

Greed scoffed at Envy through their little telepathic conversation. I am completly calm. I just needed a.small.distraction. It's obvious that we are going to be sent to that wretched church. Unlike you, I am unable to hide my sin self in that place. Chances are they will splash holy water on us. You know as well as in do, we are 'sins'. Anything 'blessed by God' does not agree with us at all. Im planing a small escape. Nothing to rouse up too much panic. "the Church." The Angel said. Greed and the Angel remained in the stare down. A perfect distraction as a marble like object fall in his hand. He let it slip from his finger tips. It bounces once then exploded, releasing a heavy amount of smoke. The Angel dissapeared as smoke engulfed then. Muttering a few words, Greed summoned a demon. "Wreck havoc." Greed muttered. He turned and placed his hand on Envy's shoulder. "Make us dissapear." He demanded, grabbing the red diamond before walking off.
(I hate writing on my kindle...)
I HAVE SOMEWHAT RETURNED
~:Stitch:~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:08 pm

Delilah chuckled and suddenly her for changed. She now had black hair and slightly tan skin. She looked at Vega. "Good enough?"
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iva wolf » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:05 am

|| Samir ||

Sighing at the scene in front of him, the sin obediently followed his brother's command. Eyes sharpening into an icy glare, it was as if two arctic poles formed on his left and right, the blue within becoming daring and cold, like the blades of a legendary sword, which could cut anything and anyone in its path. Uttering words that could not be heard, for there was no voice embedded in them, the image of the two boys instantly became hazy and a split second later, they were gone from the sight of anyone they would pass. The smoke was thick around them, like the warm, yet crushing embrace of a granny, her long grey hair trailing down the face full of wrinkles. It made you choke. Not having a moment to spare, Samir grabbed his brother's arm, which had reached him. In that moment, they were already up in the air. Using his power to create a 'realistic illusion', Envy had created a chain with his free hand and tossed it towards the nearest rooftop, or at least that which he thought was the nearest one. The fog, created by his twin's distraction, clouded his view, this he was shooting randomly. Thankfully, through the chain he saw the rooftop and that there was a big chimney coming out of it. Deforming the end of the chain, it was momentarily transformed into an anchor, which dug itself deep into the structure, after having collided with it. Debris cut through the air all around them as the youngster retracted the chain, pulling him and his brother towards the skies. The creature that had been summoned by Greed was causing enough ruckus that even if they had not been concealed, no one would have payed them any mind, since all the gazes were directed at the maddened being. Screams were coming from near and afar. Men were yelling and cursing, women were calling their children, animals were running away from fear. A sound of something crumbling down and breaking could also be heard. That demon was quite the hassle. While there was no doubt Shay could find this wonderful, it didn't bring Samir the least bit of delight to see all the horrified expressions of the townspeople. His sin wasn't the type to be directed towards others in such a way. He was Envy, one who looked at people with a wish to be like them and to eventually be better than the original. A fake but a dignified copy, combining qualities of many things, in order to be greater than anything else. There was nothing to feel jealous about here. Still, it brought him inner peace to see that the angel was nowhere in sight and that they were safe for the time being. Small thin shards of blue light were glittering around them. They only appeared when he was using the power of concealing on others.
'~You just had to make a flash, didn't you.~' the boy grumbled on the thought line. '~Their reinforcements will come rushing in any time now. I expect that when you said "I'm planning a small escape" it included getting away without entirely blowing our cover.~'
There was no problem as long as they were under Samir's spell, however, if a Virtue were to appear, it would become very troublesome to maintain it. Moreover, if his brother's aura began burning with his negative energy, the entire veil would start to lose power. It would cause the lad mental pressure and strain, but he wasn't even thinking about the harm he would bear if anything unnecessary happened. Right now, getting away would be easy. All they had to do was to walk away. However, Samir could just feel that his beloved sibling had something else in mind.

[Will post with Vega when....I get inspiration for him? ^^" I'll do my best to make it soon!]
iva wolf wrote:Few clouds were up at that hour,their pure white fluff stained with a soft mixture oF grey and orange,flowing slowly,almost not moving,sending their farewell to the sun,which fought its last battle to shine above the earth.
'When they are alone,they dare not cry but once together,they mourn like it shall never rise.How similar two different things are.' the boy thought as he walked down the street by the old railway towards his home.
iva wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me