¸.*´¯`* ๓คﻮเς *´¯`*.¸ [Multifandom RP - Open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ¸.*´¯`* ๓คﻮเς *´¯`*.¸ [Multifandom RP - Open]

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:55 pm

Eden "Error"|Male/Nonbinary|14/Year 4|Slytherin|Pansexual|'Lil Sammy Boy|Chara
Eden watched as the birds flew towards him and quickly pulled out is wand. He shot a spell, making the birds shriek and turn into marbles. He looked at Chara then walked towards them. "You know, it's rather dangerous to be so reckless and.. show-offy with such magic as this."
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾
.:Whimsical.Ghosts:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:11 pm

Chara
"SHOW-OFF?!?! I wasn't showing off!!" They stormed, before calming themself down. Chill, Chara, chill. No need to get mad over this. Oh, god, you should really take some calming lessons. "Plus, I was pretty bored. " They muttered
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:43 pm

Eden "Error"|Male/Nonbinary|14/Year 4|Slytherin|Pansexual|'Lil Sammy Boy|Chara
He raised an eyebrow. "Don't you like.. have friends you can talk to when you're bored or whatever?" Eden asked putting his wand away. "I'm sure it's be really exciting to get expelled because you released parrots in the school though, imagine having to explain that whenever you got home."
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾
.:Whimsical.Ghosts:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luinarii37 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:58 pm

Fandom_Queen wrote:
Natasha
Female
Slytherin
Tagged:Hiccup

She smiled and pulled out a chair for him, “May I take a look? I’m not the best at repairing but I’m pretty handy with making things. If I could see I could help you make a new one. it would be no trouble at all! “She smiled at him and stacked the books towards the side, “I’m sure it gets frustrating with a missing limb and especially when the prosthetic doesn’t work well” she sat down next to him and leaned in her hands

(Sorry for the long response. Had to get school things done first.)

Hiccup Haddock/18/Gryffindor/Tag:Natasha

"Go right ahead. I've done everything to keep this da- darn thing from breaking." He grunted keeping watch of his language. "It's not like my leg is going to magically grow back, so prosthetics should work the way they were designed to do." he expressed his extreme irritation with passion. He looked over to the table and snagged the first book on the pile. "Magical Creatures for Dummies." the title read. "Nice... I would pick up this book." he said sarcastically.
I am an artist that specializes in Illustrations, I do accept commissions. PM me if you're interested. I am also a huge sucker for role playing, I normally do animals or fandom role plays. Want me to join a role play? Shoot me a PM with the link and I'll let you know if I can join. :)
Like My Little Pony? Join my friend's roleplay here -> http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3600231&p=113022729#p113022729

Luinarii37

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:07 pm

Natasha
Female
Slytherin

Natasha tried not to laugh trying to be polite but lost her computer as she laughed behind a hand her eyes crinkling as she laughed trying to stay quiet her laugh was clear and happy as she breathe in,”I’m sorry Hiccup I shouldn’t laugh” She stifled her laughter and wiped her eyes before she moved his leg so she could get a better look at the prosthetic. “Here’s my question, do you want wood, or metal or a combination? I’d be absolutely happy to make one for you”
She seemed so eager especially since she felt bad for laughing st him, she rubbed her neck and brushed the red hair from her eyes with a nervous chuckle, “I think I’d be cool to make a prosthetic“
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luinarii37 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:22 pm

"You can laugh, its okay. I'm a funny guy, plus I have the world's worst case of bad luck." He flipped through the pages of the book and let out a slight laugh. "Yea this is the book that fell on my head, I remember seeing this page." he let out a comical sigh. Hearing her question he turned his head to her. " I think we should go with metal. Wood would probably randomly catch on fire, and a combination of the two has not worked as well for me as I hoped. Perhaps if we choose a strong metal." he explained.
I am an artist that specializes in Illustrations, I do accept commissions. PM me if you're interested. I am also a huge sucker for role playing, I normally do animals or fandom role plays. Want me to join a role play? Shoot me a PM with the link and I'll let you know if I can join. :)
Like My Little Pony? Join my friend's roleplay here -> http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3600231&p=113022729#p113022729

Luinarii37

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:30 pm

Natasha
Female
Slytherin

Natasha nodded and thought for a minute, “Well the strongest metals are steel and titanium. If we got some I may be able to forge a new prosthetic along with a few weaker metals.” She pulled out an empty notebook and began to write down idea’s and designs before pulling out a measuring tape and taking the sizes that she needed and got back to sketching, “This’ll be really simple and actually quite safe so it shouldn’t just break on you and cause you to ruin touching moments in the future, I’d hate for you to have a bad prosthetic and then be trying to flirt and..” She motioned to the floor with a slight chuckle, “Some girl’s won’t be as nice as I was”
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luinarii37 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:03 am

His cheeks began to flush as she spoke of his embarrassing moment. "It happens a lot more than you'd think. Most girls here think its weird or gross that I have a prothetic leg. So I tend to keep away from them unless confronted first." He waited a moment for his cheek flare to die down then gently cleared his throat. "Yes, I think a mixture of different metals should work just fine." he spoke watching her write and sketch. "You have nice handwriting. Mine looks like griffin scratch, no one can understand it." He added to his observation.

Luinarii37

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:02 am

Natasha Romanoff||Female||17||Tagged:Hiccup

She smiled and rubbed her neck looking at her handwriting, “Really? Thanks, besides I think it’ cool that you have a prothetic leg, it’s not weird.” She flushed slightly and smiled at him, “Alright we’ludo Steel, Titanium and a mixture of a couple different ones.” She wrote down chemical symbols and elements in a neat line and nodded, “That should work!”
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:39 am

tropicalpeacock wrote:
napola. wrote:Clint Barton | 17 | Bi | Hufflepuff | Tag: Amelia, Open
Clint nodded. "I can relate to that. I'm alright with Potions, I just figured I'd get ahead of the game. But thank you for the offer." He smiled, placing a flat hand on his lips and extending it outward, as it's one of his habits to sign even though he doesn't have to. (Thank you in ASL) "I was wondering, since you said you have time to kill, what do you know on the Dark Arts? Defense Against the Dark Arts is something I'm pursuing. I'm thinking of becoming an Auror later in life, but the teacher and I don't really.." he tried to think of the word "..click."

Nathan Prescott | 17 | (closeted) Gay | Slytherin | Tag: Miguel, Open

Nathan looked up from his wand, his back pressed against one of the many stone pillars located on the sides of the wide hall. His gaze landed on a Hufflepuff, walking down the hall towards him. "Why would someone not be here?" His sarcastic remark echoed through the empty hallway, and he looked back down to his wand with a grimace.

Miguel heard a voice and looked over towards who the voice belonged to. Noticing the harsh tone, he frowned abit. "Sorry. I just didn't see anyone around..." he said, trailing off awkwardly.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me