Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!

Postby universal song » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:08 am

Blake Dawn|Female|Hades|Not Claimed|Tags; Rei

Blake sighed. "I found her in the woods. I needed her and she needed me." She said, patting Tora on the head. She skidded to a halt in camp. "So... now what?" She looked around as Tora sniffed the air. Tora barked excitedly and let out a small howl. She laughed and looked at Rei.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:10 am

Emris Thomas - Daughter of Zeus
16 - single - dining pavilion
I began to laugh at how he seemed to stumble over words. "Nice to meet you Andy." I said a few moments after i finished laughing. I tilted my head curiosly as i looked at him. "Do you wanna spar or something?" I asked, evident excitement in my voice

((Im on mobile))
In The End
--------------------------------------------------------
We're left infinitely and utterly
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:15 am

night night wrote:
        colbie zion || child of dionysus || female || open || training arena
        stretching her arms behind her head as she entered the arena, colbie's hand immediately went to the dagger in her belt loop. pulling it out and holding it loosely in her hand, she gave a lazy smile as she looked around - her free hand placed on her hip.
        her brother was off doing who knows what, and she was bored, so she'd decided that it would be a good idea to do a bit of training. especially since she was nowhere near the best at combat.
        so, she chose an unused practice dummy and began slicing and hacking at it best she could.

andy zion || child of hermes || male || emris || dining pavilion
        andy blushed in embarrassment when she began to laugh, unintentionally shrinking back in his seat. he was never good with conversations, that was more his sister's department. "i uh, s-sure thing a spar sounds nice" he might've said things too fast again, and awkwardly scratched the back of his neck."sorry uh, i tend to t-talk a bit too fast" he figured it'd be a good idea to apologise in advance, "j-just say if you want me to repeat something, i'm used to it"
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:25 am

16 - Single - Dining Pavilion

I giggled again, smiling at him. "No, its fine," i said, waving a dismissing hand, "i had a half brother who would do that quite a bit before i came here." I sadi, a smile on my face. "Though he spoke so fast its a miracle his teachers understood." I said, laughing again. "So, shall we go spar? And don't worry, i'm not a mean or rude person so you don't have to be so shy."
In The End
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:59 am

Name: Skyler Rosenberg
Godly Parent: Zeus (unclaimed)
Where: Big House
Tags: Ryss

"You're godspawn, alright. Unless you're some other form of non-malignant mythical creature," Skye confirmed, offering Ryss a small smile. "I'm not sure about the other gods, but I suppose since Greek gods are real... the others must be too?" She shrugged as she chewed her cheek thoughtfully. "I haven't really given in much thought, to be honest. I just arrived last night."
Seeing as she hadn't been at camp very long, Skye doubted that she was the best person to explain everything to Ryss.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:44 am

night night wrote:
        stretching her arms behind her head as she entered the arena, colbie's hand immediately went to the dagger in her belt loop. pulling it out and holding it loosely in her hand, she gave a lazy smile as she looked around - her free hand placed on her hip.
        her brother was off doing who knows what, and she was bored, so she'd decided that it would be a good idea to do a bit of training. especially since she was nowhere near the best at combat.
        so, she chose an unused practice dummy and began slicing and hacking at it best she could.

hesitantly nodding his head, andy stood up from his seat and took another bite of his sandwitch. "did.. did he speak so fast his voice gave out? that happened to me once" he murmured, and placed his hand on the sword that was strapped to his waist at the mention of sparring.
        "sure" andy said simply, but then furrowed his eyebrows before grimacing and glancing at the ground, "u-uh, sorry, i didn't mean to be 'shy' on purpose its just that i'm kinda used to people leaving when they find that i talk too fast so i thought you might do that as well and i thought i should apologise in advance for speaking too fast sorry" his entire sentence came out in a blur, and even though it made sense to him it would've sounded like a rapid jumble of words to anyone else. unsure of what else to do, he muttered another 'sorry' before finishing off the last of his food, then proceeding to shove his hands into his pockets and scuff his shoes against the ground out of nervous habit.
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:50 am

16 - single - Dining Pavilion

I giggled again, just waving my hand. "Don't worry Andy, i won't leave just because you speak faster. It might be a little difficult to understand at times, but i'll figure it out." I said happily, beaming at him. "So, you use a sword? Do you prefer me to use my dagger or spear for this?" I asked, looking at the boy
In The End
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:55 am

night night wrote:

andy was surprised that she had apparently understood him, but decided not to question it and gave a small nod. he wasn't used to that kind of reaction. "a-alright, um, thank you" he murmured, before glancing down at the sword his mother had given him, then back up at emris.
        "yes i use a sword, you can use whichever weapon you want, i don't mind" he answered, managing a small smile in reply to her enthusiasm, "will we be using any of our powers?"
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:15 am

16 - single - dining pavilion

I smiled at his answer before pressing the gem on my bracelet and having my spear. "Well i think that would be an unfair advantage, wouldnt it?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him. "I am a daughter of Zeus, so it might hurt..." i said, thinking back to something
In The End
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:22 am

night night wrote:

andy watched curiously for a moment as she activated her spear, and for a second he considered asking how it worked. he quickly decided against it, though, since magic items like that were usually hard to explain. "don't worry, i'm fast" he grinned, "i can dodge"
        what he said was true, considering that along with his running speed, his metabolism, speech and reaction time were all sped up naturally. the only downside he knew of was the effort it required, and the training needed to increase his stamina.
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me