Totally Not Normal -- Always Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Do think I should allow teenage pregnancies in this rp?

Yes
38%
No
63%

Total votes : 8

Re: Totally Not Normal -- New and Accepting

Postby Katori » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:00 pm

iMadi wrote:{Yay! Thanks! Do I have to wait for the schedules and dorm assignments to start role playing?}
Homer wrote:The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.
Katori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince of Awesome » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Ceville was fine with this, but was still nervous in this room, he looked at the other people. Wow...Powers? That's amazing!!! he thought, then turned his attention towards the teacher.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Maturity is SO overrated.

Prince of Awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snow~Kitten » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Miki raised her hand,
"So what kind of powers do we have?" She asked quietly. Now she knew why her parents kept her in isolation.
Online [] Offline [x]

I used to be Kitty-chan3215

LETS ALL DO THE HARE HARE YUKAI WITH HETALIA!~
Snow~Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corvidous » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:03 pm

{ Be back in ten. I have to fix my computer briefly. }
hello

---------

he / they
corvidous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snow~Kitten » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:04 pm

(( OK))
Online [] Offline [x]

Snow~Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emmi537942 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Mr. Grimsted
"Well, you could control fire, turn invisible, control water, shapeshift, and more! You all most likely have two powers, unless you have the very rare power borowing power, then you only have one. As you can see,I've set up the room with mutiple stations were you can descover your power. If you have any questions feel free to ask, other wise you may begin! Enjoy!" I say while putting my desk back down.
( ok)
Live each day to the fullest. ~ Unknown____Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything. ~ Plato ____ Silence speaks when words can't ~ Unknown ____ There will be an answer, let it be! ~ Beatles ____ At the end of the day you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's keeping you together. ~ Unknown ____ I want you to be my "teenage dream" not "the one that got away." ~ Unknown ____ She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance perhaps, or or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps... something as simple as not being second. ~ The Notebook ____ I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin but I'm not the devil. I'm good, but I'm not an angel. ~ Marilyn Monroe ____ We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams. ~ Unknown____ Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss ____ You're never fully dressed without a smile! ~ Peter Marshall ____ One good thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain. ~ Bob Marley ____ You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. ~ Ricky Nelson ____ Don't let your past steal your future. Move on. ~ Unknown
Emmi537942

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emmi537942 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:06 pm

(iMadi you can start)
Live each day to the fullest. ~ Unknown____Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything. ~ Plato ____ Silence speaks when words can't ~ Unknown ____ There will be an answer, let it be! ~ Beatles ____ At the end of the day you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's keeping you together. ~ Unknown ____ I want you to be my "teenage dream" not "the one that got away." ~ Unknown ____ She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance perhaps, or or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps... something as simple as not being second. ~ The Notebook ____ I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin but I'm not the devil. I'm good, but I'm not an angel. ~ Marilyn Monroe ____ We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams. ~ Unknown____ Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss ____ You're never fully dressed without a smile! ~ Peter Marshall ____ One good thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain. ~ Bob Marley ____ You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. ~ Ricky Nelson ____ Don't let your past steal your future. Move on. ~ Unknown
Emmi537942

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snow~Kitten » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:08 pm

She looked at the station with music items on them. And then at the others. She sighed. She looked at Ceville,
"What station should we do first?" She asked. She was a bit scared and didn't want to do it alone.
Online [] Offline [x]

Snow~Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstarbabe » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:11 pm

Jʸ

I found my first class. I wasn't sure if I had to knock or anything, so I just walked in, biting my lip slightly. I went to a seat in the back row of the room.
xxxxxX
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( ONLY FOR TONIGHT )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ImagexxxImagexxxImagexxxImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bunches and bunches of love from your dwarf
(JUST TELL ME YOU LOVE ME )
xxxxxxxxxxx( even though you
don't love me
)

Image Image
x''
x''
x''
xstarbabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince of Awesome » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:15 pm

Ceville shrugged, absolutely lost because he was overthinking things. He didnt understand, he just stood there "I'm confused" he said, his head tilting slightly.

(DEJA VU just like me at school XD)
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Maturity is SO overrated.

Prince of Awesome

My pets