Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

Postby leiah2 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:29 am

|Adrian Kostas Haag|17|Apollo|Seven beads|Claimed|Crush: Jason|Location: the arena |Tags: Harper, Jason, Nicholas |
Adrian looked around at the crowd that was present in the arena and noticed that most were cheering for the demigods that had been chosen. While he was proud of the fact that his siblings had been granted the privilege of a quest he couldn't really join in on their excitement as he was far too worried for Harper and Nicholas. Adrian spotted Jason and noticed that he was looking at him and offered him a small wave, smiling faintly. He turned his gaze back to Harper when she announced who she was bringing with her. Even though Adi had kind of hoped she would choose him so that he could keep an eye on her and Nicholas he was glad that she had chosen Caspian as he was one of the most experienced campers overall. He gave Harper a smile and hoped that everything would be done soon so he could talk to her and Nicholas.

|Yi-Hsuan Lily Liu|16|Iris|Three beads|Claimed|Crush: Open (pm me)|Location: the arena|Tags: Indie|
Lily was a bit jealous of the demigods who had been chosen to go on the quest as she hadn't been on her first one yet. It was after all what everyone at camp where trained for. When she heard Indie's question, Lily looked towards the retreating back of the Hades girl. ''I bet she doesn't like being the center of attention.'' She replied before adding ''Should we go and see if she's alright?'' She wasn't particularly keen on the kids from the Hades cabin but she didn't like when people were upset or hurt so if her sister wanted to do something about it she would follow.
leiah2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticelle » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:50 am

Harper Lynn King
|Female, 15|
|Apollo|
|Claimed|
|Crush: Caspian|
|Arena|
|Tags: everyone basically|
Harper didn't wait for Caspian's response. She hugged him. It helped calm her nerves, being in his presence. When she pulled away, she noticed Adrian smiling at her, remembering he wanted to talk to her after all this was over. She shot back a brave smile, even if she wasn't feeling so brave. She didn't want her older brother to worry too much about her.

Amber Renée Rivera
|Female, 17|
|Hephaestus|
|Claimed|
|Crush: none yet|
|Dining Pavilion|
|Tags: Open|
Amber's eyes widened as Kaia and the questers explained the prophecy. Facing a son? 3 will be lost? That line irked her especially. Amber had lived at camp since she was 10 years old, and she didn't want any of her friends coming to any harm.

Devon Michael Addams
|Male, 16|
|Nemesis|
|Claimed|
|Nemesis Cabin|
|Tags: open|
Devon sat forward in his seat, listening to the prophecy lines. He furrowed his brown, thinking them over. Being at camp a long time, quests didn't surprise him. He'd never been on one of his own,
but he knew enough about them. They were dangerous, and completing them often came with a price. He was worried about this one, the prophecy stating "3 will be lost".
He watched Harper, hiding her face, shaking slightly. He felt bad for her. In her couple weeks here, they'd talked a bit. She was very shy and anxious, and a bit insecure. Plus, she was new. This quest could be really hard on her, he thought. The other kids, too. Quests were never easy.
kendall - female - infp - virgo - august 26

strong believer in equality for everyone.
my PMs are always open, you can talk to me about anything, i'm here for you <3.

---

Mysticelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:55 am

El stopped. She ran up to Killian to walk woth him. "H-hey," she said. "What's up?"

Aria Baker | 15 | Athena
Aria waited in her cabin, bored, so she picked up a book

Andrea Lorens | 16 | Hecate
Andrea walked around, bored out of her mind, slipping into the woods and into darkness
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:19 am

Caspian nodded. "Of course I'll go." He said kindly. "Someone's gotta keep you from blowing stuff up." He said jokingly, trying to ease her anxiety, and his own. After she hugged hi., he took her hand in his and stood next to her, giving her hand a small squeeze. Caspian looked around at the campers with narrowed eyes, landing on Adrian for just a second. He wondered briefly if the son of Apollo was upset that Harper chose him, but then shook the thought away. Adrian wasn't that kind of person. Caspian sighed and shifted his weight on another leg, waiting for the meeting to be over.

Reinette didn't join in with the cheering of the crowd. She did, however, give them an encouraging smile. She waited patiently for the rest of the campers going on the quest to join the group and the meeting to be over so she could say goodbye to Mark and the others.

Jason returned Adrian's wave awkwardly, then looked away. Since everyone was crowding around the questers in a chance to say goodbye to their friends, Jason decided to leave. He didn't know any of the campers personally, only speaking to most of them a four of times, and didn't want to make things awkward. The son of Hermes quietly left the arena.
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticelle » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:29 am

Harper Lynn King
|Female, 15|
|Apollo|
|Claimed|
|Crush: Caspian|
|Arena|
|Tags: everyone basically|
Harper was relieved Caspian was okay with coming. She didn't know if he'd been on any previous quests, but everyone at camp knew they were dangerous. He was brave for accepting, along with all the rest of the campers who were chosen. She gave a little smile at the mention of blowing things up. He'd helped her learn how to use her powers, and what certain things do. She took a deep breath and looked out at the crowd. She wasn't as nervous now that Caspian was with her. She waited, her hand in his, for the meeting to come to an end.

Amber Renée Rivera
|Female, 17|
|Hephaestus|
|Claimed|
|Dining Pavilion|
|Tags: Open|
Amber's eyes widened as Kaia and the questers explained the prophecy. Facing a son? 3 will be lost? That line irked her especially. Amber had lived at camp since she was 10 years old, and she didn't want any of her friends coming to any harm.

Devon Michael Addams
|Male, 16|
|Nemesis|
|Claimed|
|Nemesis Cabin|
|Tags: open|
Devon sat forward in his seat, listening to the prophecy lines. He furrowed his brown, thinking them over. Being at camp a long time, quests didn't surprise him. He'd never been on one of his own,
but he knew enough about them. They were dangerous, and completing them often came with a price. He was worried about this one, the prophecy stating "3 will be lost".
He watched Harper, hiding her face, shaking slightly. He felt bad for her. In her couple weeks here, they'd talked a bit. She was very shy and anxious, and a bit insecure. Plus, she was new. This quest could be really hard on her, he thought. The other kids, too. Quests were never easy.
kendall - female - infp - virgo - august 26

strong believer in equality for everyone.
my PMs are always open, you can talk to me about anything, i'm here for you <3.

---

Mysticelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:07 am

Elizabeth "Lizzie" Jane Swan|Female|Hebe|Fireworks Beach|Tags; Nico
the sunset was stunning. Even that couldn't describe it enough. the sky was lit up in beautiful shades of pink, orange and yellow. Lizzie wondered if her Grandfather, Zues, was up there on Olympus right now, making this sunset just for her. After all, she was sitting next to her Best friend in the whole wide world, watching her baby fox, June, and Nico's hellhound puppy, max, play fight together in the most hilarious way.
"So..." Lizzie began. He turned his head to look at her and for a moment they held each other in their gaze.
"So?" He replied. A broad grin planted on his face.
"I was thinking I might go home for summer...
you know, go see my dad." Nico's grin lessened, a melancholy look in his eyes.
"Not that I don't like it here​," she quickly added."it's just I haven't seen him in 3 years unless you count Iris messages."
Lizzie counted 24 seconds before he replied.
" Yeah, what was I doing feeling sad, it's selfish of me."
"Awww! I never knew I ment so much to you."
She said jokingly.
"You have no idea." Nico murmured.
Lizzie knew Nico hadn't ment to say it loud enough for her to hear but she couldn't help it, a large smile emerged onto her face. She shuffled closer to him and placed her head on his shoulder.
" Well, Deathboy, for now can we just enjoy the sunset?

Sorry if it isn't any good, it's is my first post.
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:44 am

|Skyler "Skye" Rosenburg|Female|Zeus|Arena|Tags: Elena (mentioned)|

Skye'a brow furrowed as she saw Elena bolting off somewhere. I wonder what that's about? she mentally pondered. Though Chiron had yet to officially disband the meeting, some campers were taking Elena's exit as a sign to get up and move. Skye joined them, stretching out her arms in preparation to train.

|Dara Patel|Demiboy|Hypnos|Inside Cabin 15|Tags: Open|

Dara slumbered peacefully in the Hypnos Cabin, surrounded by soft blankets and twinkling fairy lights.

|Mirabelle Everhart|Female|Aphrodite|Counselor|Walking out of the Arena|Tags: Mark|

"Um - you've got a little something," Mirabelle whispered as they walked, feeling her face start to redden. She used the hand that wasn't entwined with Mark's to discreetly tap her lips, hoping he'd understand. Come to think of it, her lipstick might've been smudged by the kiss, though she really didn't mind that much if that was the case. She was more worried about causing Mark any embarrassment; it was the last thing she wanted to do. Her hand subconsciously tightened around his as she worried the inside of her cheek between her teeth.

|Indigo "Indie" Bloom|Female|Iris|Arena|Tags: Lily, Elena (mentioned)|

"I don't know," Indie admitted. "Maybe not; most of the children of Hades I've met tend to want to be alone if they're upset." Jewel bounded off of her lap, sensing that her owner wanted to get up. "Do you wanna head back?" Indie asked Lily. "It seems that some of us took Elena's exit as a sign that the meeting's over." She quickly checked her brown leather watch. "Plus, I think the pavilion's still serving breakfast."

|Evelyn McDonough|Female - Questioning|Athena|Inside Cabin Six|Tags: Open|

Evelyn rose to her feet, shoving through the crowd to exit the Arena. A muttered curse escaped her lips when someone stepped on her toe, and she turned briefly to shoot said person a death-glare before stalking back to Cabin Six in an annoyed manner. Once inside, she took the book she was currently reading - a fascinating volume on forensic anthropology - out from under her arm and seated herself on her bed.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:48 am

Fedor stood with the rest of his siblings as he listened to the prophecy. He was covered in soot and ash from working at his forge all morning. His golden locks darkened by the ashes that had been spat out by the flames. He literally grew up in camp and the only time he'd been out on a quest, one of his close friends had been killed. This current prophecy was very concerning.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:52 am

| Belladonna "Bella" Rose O'Neil | 17 yrs | Female | Demeter | Boyfriend: Elijah | Tags; Campers |

Bella calmed down slowly, feeling the prescence of Elijah beside her. She let out an unaudible sigh, knowing Tammane still wasn't there.

| Markus "Mark" Howwe | 18 yrs | Male | Athena | Crush: Mira | Tags; Mira |

A hand drew to his lips, wiping the slight cranberry color from his lips. Mark's face reddened. "Oh gosh, do you think they noticed?"

| Midnight "Midna" Black | 17 yrs | Female | Nyx | Crush: None | Tags; Niat |

Feeling the rare sympathy, Midna walked back into the infirmary to check on Niat. She walked in, her eyes finding Niat. "Hey dude, how you feeling?"

| Joel Johnson | 16 yrs | Male | Khione | Crush: Open | Tags; Open |

Frost yipped and harmlessly tore at Alexa's feet, wanting to play. Joel smiled, gently pushing back a strand of her hair that had fallen into her face.

| Delilah Johnson | 16 yrs | Female | Khione | Crush: Open | Tags; Open |

Delilah tensed in her sleep, hearing the thump from her brother. She fell back into a slumber, forgetting about slightly waking up.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:09 am

|Skyler "Skye" Rosenburg|Female|Zeus|Arena|Tags: Elena (mentioned)|

Skye'a brow furrowed as she saw Elena bolting off somewhere. I wonder what that's about? she mentally pondered. Though Chiron had yet to officially disband the meeting, some campers were taking Elena's exit as a sign to get up and move. Skye joined them, stretching out her arms in preparation to train.

|Dara Patel|Demiboy|Hypnos|Inside Cabin 15|Tags: Open|

Dara slumbered peacefully in the Hypnos Cabin, surrounded by soft blankets and twinkling fairy lights.

|Mirabelle Everhart|Female|Aphrodite|Counselor|Walking out of the Arena|Tags: Mark|

"I don't think so," Mirabelle attempted to assure him, though her own face was quite red as well. She couldn't help but feel another twinge of guilt. I shouldn't have worn this lipstick today, she reflected, regardless of the fact that she hadn't known what was going to happen.

|Indigo "Indie" Bloom|Female|Iris|Arena|Tags: Lily, Elena (mentioned)|

"I don't know," Indie admitted. "Maybe not; most of the children of Hades I've met tend to want to be alone if they're upset." Jewel bounded off of her lap, sensing that her owner wanted to get up. "Do you wanna head back?" Indie asked Lily. "It seems that some of us took Elena's exit as a sign that the meeting's over." She quickly checked her brown leather watch. "Plus, I think the pavilion's still serving breakfast."

|Evelyn McDonough|Female - Questioning|Athena|Inside Cabin Six|Tags: Open|

Evelyn rose to her feet, shoving through the crowd to exit the Arena. A muttered curse escaped her lips when someone stepped on her toe, and she turned briefly to shoot said person a death-glare before stalking back to Cabin Six in an annoyed manner. Once inside, she took the book she was currently reading - a fascinating volume on forensic anthropology - out from under her arm and seated herself on her bed.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me