🦋 The 20th Hunger Games ➵ Victor: Penny

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

☭ xv, ☣ xiv, 🍭 xii

Postby Zyn » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:21 am

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚊 𝚂𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚡 ☭
District 2 || Career || Male || Eighteen || The Mad Dog

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☭ Location: Pedestal ⇛ Cornucopia
☭ Tags: Eden, Jay, Aleksander
☭ Mood: Determined

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chaska sprang forward at the sound of the gong and hit the ground at a sprint. His eyes where glued on the scythe and he barely noticed the others who had leapt forward as well. Logically he knew he wasn't the only one running towards the weapons desperate for a way to fend off the other tributes. Luckily even with his shorter stature he got the to the cornucopia shortly after Eden and snatched up the scythe while marveling at the fact that it felt like it was supposed to be his. He didn't linger very long and slung the pack with the biggest tent over his shoulder before darting back out. He was already part way to Eden when Reyna got the the cornucopia and he didn't feel like doubling back just to take care of her now. There would be plenty of time to take care of the district twelve jerk later. For now he let his gaze sweep over the tributes, he wanted to keep an eye on his allies. They might need some help with all the blood baths. It was as he was looking over the arena that he spotted a particular tribute. Aleksander from district three that had made a target of the youngest tribute. Though they weren't making a move yet. The only reason Chaska knew was because he recognized the signs. He doubted the youngest tribute would spot them. As he moved to help Jay he noticed the short sword in the tributes hand. The moment he spotted that he picked up the speed. He had to get to Jay first.

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓏 𝒜𝒹𝓋𝒶𝓃𝒾 ☣
District 5 || Tribute || Female || Seventeen || The False Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☣ Location: Pedestal ⇛ Cornucopia
☣ Tags: Reyna
☣ Mood: Focused

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sharnaz lurched forward at the sound of the gong and made a beeline for the twin daggers. With a fancy spin she slid them into her pants, cutting two slits so that the daggers could have a makeshift sheath on either pant leg. It would make for a fast draw should she need it. Then she stopped to grab the water bottle, to her glee was already filled with water. It would make life easier for a little bit at least. With that she straightened and looked across the arena, very quickly she spotted Reyna and just in time to. She had managed to find her ally in time to see the exact moment when they killed Bridgette. As the cannon sounded a huge grin split across her lips. She knew she had picked the right ally. Shoving the water bottle in her pocket she darted over to join Reyna who was at first headed out of the cornucopia. However that initial plan didn't last since her ally turned back and was headed for the battle axe. Sharnaz faltered for a moment, she almost ran over to Reyna but then thought better. While it would be bad to leave her ally behind she wasn't about to run into the lions den. So instead she paused and waited for Reyna. She was just close that should Reyna need her she could run to help but also far enough away to not attract too much attention.

🍭 ℜ𝔦𝔢𝔨𝔞 𝔊ü𝔫𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 🍭
District 10 || Tribute || Female || Thirteen || The Young Wolf

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
🍭 Location: Pedestal ⇛ Cornucopia
🍭 Tags: Eden
🍭 Mood: Overwhelmed

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    The moment the gong sounded Rieka rocketed forward! At the slow speed that her tiny legs would allow, for someone her size she was quite fast but she was definitely not the first to the treasures. Skidding to a halt by the water canteen that she had her eye on she didn't notice Darius sneaking up on her. Being oblivious to the danger she naively knelt down to pick up the canteen. The moment her tiny hands wrapped around the bottle a shout startled her and her head snapped up. She quickly found the source of the voice and her eyes widened at the sight of the career barreling towards her. However instead of assuming that the district one male was coming to kill her she whipped around and was greeted with the sight of Darius' retreated figure. With a sharp gasp she realized how close to death she had been. Still panting out of fear she sat frozen as Eden made his way over to her and checked her over. By the time she snapped out of it Eden had already left. Leaping to her feet she stared around at the area until her gaze fell on the district one male. Clutching the canteen to her chest she darted over to the tall career. "Thank you for saving me" she blurted out when she was close enough and then took a step back as though she was going to run for the water but paused. "Also for the record I was never scared of you. Anyone who will come to my aid is a friend in my book" she added with a tiny smile. The she was turning on her heel and darting away and towards the water. She would find a place to pause to wait to figure out where Jay was headed and then join him.
Last edited by Zyn on Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵ It's training day!

Postby rose petals. » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:36 am

GᒪOᖇIᗩ ᒪᗩᑕE
|female|2|career|tags: none|

As soon as the gong sounded Gloria was off. She sped towards the sword and picked it up, quickly reeling around to asses the situation. Eden had already gotten supplies and was fighting, and the sound of a cannon directed the career’s attention to Reyna. Ugh how did that measly rat make the first kill? Making her way to the cornucopia Gloria found a belt with 12 throwing knives. Perfect. She quickly fastened the knives to her boring uniform and returned to the fight. Eden was watching out for the small girl, and another tribute had already fled to the water. Part of Gloria thought to chase her, but the other careers could give her grief about it later. Taking one of the knives, she chased after a particularly annoying tribute, Greg Archer, and threw her knife at him.

ᑕOᒪᗷY ᗰᗩᖇKᔕ
|male|6|tribute|tags: none|

Colby was taken by surprise when the go nu went off despite his preparation, and tried to make up in it as he ran. Grabbing the backpack, he noticed a spear and picked it up as well. That would be enough, he figured before running towards Zoe. Wading through the water as fast as he could he came up to her. “Zoe are you okay? Did anyone hurt you?”

ᑭEᑎᑎY ᔕYᒪᐯEᔕTEᖇ
|female|8|tribute|tags: jasper|

Penny didn’t remember running when the gong went off, but her legs took her straight to the canteen. Freezing with fear she saw a blonde girl fall dead at the hands of Reyna, Penny didn’t know what to do. Suddenly deciding to run Penny tripped on something on the ground, soil pressed against her face the girl thought she was as good as done for. She had tripped on a dagger, seeing none of the careers noticed her fall and grabbed the knife and jumped into the water. “FELIX?” She called, still not knowing where he was.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵ May the odds be in your favor!

Postby anathema » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:57 am

(x𝐊 𝐈 𝐋 𝐋 𝐈 𝐂 𝐊x𝐀 𝐂 𝐐 𝐔 𝐀 𝐓 𝐈x)

( district 4 )x( location: pedestal, then the cornucopia )x( tags: payne )

This was it. Killick's farewell to his mentor had been short and sweet; that was just the kind of camaraderie they had. The former had trained his entire life for this, anyway, so it wasn't like he necessarily needed a pep-talk or anything. The pedestal then began to rise through the tube and daylight all but smacked him in the face as he surfaced.
    The countdown began quicker than Killick had anticipated. He looked around at his competition; Caspia was on one side of him, while that Sharnaz girl was on the other. He'd definitely make sure to careen left to prevent any altercation with her; even though she was relatively quiet, she was still Reyna's little friend. His gaze then locked in on a cutlass propped up against a supply crate a little over twenty feet away from the Cornucopia. Its curved blade shimmered in the sun.
    That's mine!
    Killick then took in the arena itself. They were on an island surrounded by water, but the water was relatively shallow. Regardless, he was really excited about this; this gave him and Caspia a pretty big advantage over many of the other tributes. Even though the water looked like it'd only reach the average person's hips, there was no telling whether it had the feasibility to rise... or have something lurking within it. Then, on the mainland, there were four distinct quadrants, each hosting a different climate.
    By the time Killick had redirected his attention toward the countdown, there were only fifteen seconds left. The boy prepared himself by taking on a sprinter's stance, eyes locked on his weapon of choice. Any other tribute would be a fool to try and take it; Killick knew for a fact that the Gamemakers placed it right in his path as well as in the Games in general just for him.
    Suddenly, the gong rang and they were off. Killick hurled himself off his pedestal, not looking back as he made it to his cutlass and snatched it by the hilt. He then went straight for the inside of the Cornucopia, eyes widening at all the weapons and supplies that decorated it. A pair of night vision goggles sat atop another supply crate; intrigued, Killick grabbed them.
    Once Killick was back outside, the boy from Nine almost instantly came charging at him like an untamed beast. Instinctively, he took a few steps back as the latter raised his weapon. This guy was exactly a foot taller than him, but that also kind of gave Killick the upper hand. He was small enough that he'd be able to slink away from the Nine boy's powerful jabs and swings.
    The other boy—Payne, Killick suddenly remembered—tried to slam down his weapon on him. Killick dodged by falling back into the grass, rolling to the right, and sweeping Payne's leg while he was on the ground. Killick then hastily got to his feet and disarmed his attacker with his cutlass. Not wanting to wait, he drove the curved blade into Payne's heart, killing him instantly.
    Killick didn't expect to be this stunned at taking someone's life, but... he was. He took a few deep breaths before wiping away the sweat that had accumulated on his forehead, trying to form a coherent thought.
    Maybe I should go find my allies...

anathema ‣ grad student ‣ 21+
kinda only here to rp and trade lolz

x
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵

Postby Runnersback » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:38 am

Sienna Mach-North| D7 |17|Tags:Moses,Colby,Zoe,Reyna

As the gong went off Sienna started sprinting and made a graceful swan dive for the yellow backpack before anyone else could get to it. She quickly threw it on and a started a thundering charge for the battle axe Reyna put her thumb on. No way in hell is Reyna going to get that axe and she was going to make sure of it.“Touch that axe,Mutt!! And you’ll loose all function in your wrists!” Sienna screamed while running towards the tribute from twelve. She just hoped she was making Garry proud now.Sienna continued on her tirade and tackled Reyna to the ground to tussle with her.“Quit your screaming Twelve! What you miss mommy all ready.” She yelled putting on a little show for the capital and her sponsors. Sienna was wholesome yes but she would kick butt in a heartbeat and she was making her promise to Reyna come true.As the two wrestled and tussled she managed to give Reyna the bloodiest nose but she managed to get a lovely cracked lip and one of her braids taken out. Sienna managed to get her hands on the axe and flipped it so the metal was facing her and the wood faced Reyna. Then Bam! She managed to uppercut the tribute from Twelve with it.

Moses Grandy| D7 |18|Tags:Sienna,Colby,Zoe,Winona

As Moses heard the sound of the buzzard he went sprinting off his pedestal and towards the cornucopia. Those arrows and bow set was his and his alone. Of courses some girl was heading for it first but he managed to scoop up blankets and sling them on his back as a shield. Moses was absolutely pissed hearing a cannon go off especially Riena getting the first kill. And then another sounded Gloria had slain Greg well he definitely got what he deserved. Moses continued onwards with his charge and tackled the girl named Winona to the ground. She was all ready loosing a arrow but he was faster. He used his brute strength on her neck before dropping her deceased body on the ground. Moses grabbed the quiver and put all the arrows in before putting it on his back. Moses yanked the bow out of his grip before running over to Colby and Zoe. He quickly assessed the situation noting Jay and Rieka was fine but he was going to lead a witchhunt for the tribute Darius if the careers didn’t get him first. No one hurts his Rieka,Jay, or Zoe. No one. Moses assessed the two before looking around for Sienna who was now fighting the mutt Reyna.“Are you guys all right? Did you get everything you wanted or can? But honestly we need to get the hell out of here.” He said trying to catch his breath from the chaos as they continued wading in the water.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a b c d e » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:30 am

Zoe Marius of District 11
Tagged: Moses and Colby

Zoe clambered down from the tree when she saw Colby approach, carrying a spear, his boots wet. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said, trying to hide her overwhelming fear. She suddenly stiffened as she saw Moses brutally snap a girl's neck. Her dead body flopped to the ground, still. Zoe was suddenly overcome with horror and nausea, and she vomited, falling down onto her knees and wiping spit from her mouth. She stood shakily to her feet. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine," she said weakly, waving her hand towards Colby as Moses crashed through the woods towards them. He had blankets strung across his back in a makeshift shield, and he had a bow clutched so tightly in one hand that Zoe was afraid it would break. He ordered that they needed to get the hell out of there. "But what about Sienna?" Zoe asked desperately, gesturing to the girl, who was wrestling with the firestarter twelve tribute over a battle-axe.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:43 am

Caspia Searobin | District 4 | Location: Cafeteria | Tags: Killick, Edmund
It was nice for Caspia to emerge onto her pedestal and see water. A wonderfully familiar sight, though it was a shame it was too shallow to swim in. Looking towards the Cornucopia, it didn’t take her much time to spot the gleam of a silver trident and Caspia couldn’t help but grin excitedly. It was as if it had been placed there just for her.

With a final glance over to nod at her allies the gong sounded and Caspia began to run towards her trident. She wasn’t the fastest or the nimblest at dodging round the other supplies littering the floor and by the time she’d reached the cornucopia Cooper was there, confidently holding her trident completely wrong. This wouldn’t be a problem. Caspia grabbed the trident with one hand and the boy with the other and wrestled it out of his grasp, tossing him away from the cornucopia and only smiling when the tip of one of the prongs scraped her jawline. She’d given the boy chance to run but instead he took another step towards her. Caspia could only answer by thrustIng the trident forwards. She pulled it back and the boy fell to the ground, a witty remark dying on his lips. It was a shame he hadn’t been able to put up a fight but she didn’t stop to feel any guilt. Instead she looked around for the other Careers. Killick had just pulled his sword from one tribute and Gloria was throwing a knife at another. Chaska was striding across the arena with purpose while Eden seemed to be helping one of the youngest tributes.

———

Felix Prestman | District 12 | Location: Cafeteria | Tags: Penny
Felix had been glad of Maverick’s big bear hug, a little comfort before being shoved into the hostile environment of the arena, but now he was in a tube. Surrounding him on all sides was clear glass, and the pedestal he was stood on slowly began to rise. He gave Maverick a shaky smile before his head emerged above the ground. He was facing the Cornucopia, and behind him was a shallow lake. He glanced around quickly to find Penny, 6 tributes away, but she was too far away for him to be able to signal to. Scanning the ground in front of him, he saw that the nearest item was a collapsible cooking pot. Had he been alone he would have turned tail and ran as far from the cornucopia as possible but there was no way he was leaving Penny, so he may as well make the run.

The last few numbers counted down as Felix’s hands shook, and then the gong sounded. As tributes shot off towards the cornucopia, Felix lagged behind a second before steeling himself and running to scoop up the cooking pot. A rattle inside alerted him to the presence of something else but he had no time to investigate, he heard a voice calling his name and glanced round to see Penny already in the water. He sprinted towards her, splashing though the shallow lake, then grabbed her with his free hand, ready to run.
“Penny!” He breathed, sounding relieved but also a little frantic. “Let’s go, let’s get out of here!”
He had already seen a few tributes fall, including one to Reyna. They had to get away now, before anyone noticed them.

🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:38 am

Reyna Byrne of District Twelve
Tagged: Sienna, Sharnaz
A proud, haughty smile appeared on Reyna's face as her favorite enemy came charging towards her. But before she could make a rude comment, Sienna flew at her in a tackle and knocked her to the ground. Reyna scowled but kept her grip on the axe handle.
"What did you say to me, skinny runt?" Reyna laughed with murderous glee, putting her all into the wrestling match. She was certain she had the upper hand, but then the District Seven girl smashed her right in the face with 'her' axe. Reyna released her grip on the weapon and reeled back, snatching up her longsword from the ground where it lay.
"Fine! You get that axe." Inexplicably, Reyna's expression shifted into a smile. Sienna had won her respect. "You earned it, Seven!"

Blood streaming from her nose, Reyna ran off to find her ally. She couldn't stop smiling. This was the best day of her entire life, and the bloodshed only just started. They'd have plenty more days in the arena to commit atrocities.
By the time she found Sharnaz, blood no longer poured from her nose. Reyna wiped away what little remained on her upper lip.
"That was fun! Ready to ditch?" As soon as the words were out, she turned and stalked off through the waters. The grin on her face quickly melted into a scowl. Her disgust intensified with each step, especially when a trickle of lake water sloshed into her boots.
"I better not catch some disease," Reyna muttered, glaring at the girl who'd thrown up on the opposite shore. It was Zoe, the first of the tributes to flee the bloodbath. Now she was contaminating everything with filth. Obviously Reyna would choose to head north, since the sick tribute from District Eleven ran south and would undoubtedly be spreading plagues there.

(Note: I gave Runnersback permission to smash in Reyna's nose last night. Reminder to everyone else that random power-playing is not allowed! You need explicit permission from the other member to dictate for their character in any way.)

Eden Beauregard of District One
Tagged: Rieka, Sienna
Out of the corner of his eye, Eden watched the child rise to her feet unharmed. The Career breathed a small sigh of relief. The baby didn't deserve to be in the Hunger Games at all, let alone attacked by a coward in the bloodbath.
Green eyes widened as Rieka approached him directly. He remembered their brief encounter in the cafeteria, cut short by a distrustful older tribute. But Rieka didn't seem afraid of him at all. A hint of tears welled in his eyes as the smallest tribute thanked him, informed him she was never scared, even called him... a friend. My heart, this baby deserves better.
"If anyone ever bothers you or your friend,"
he promised, "come find the Careers. We'll be happy to 'have a word' with the bully."

Once the girl ran off, Eden took a moment to survey the other Careers. None of them appeared to be in danger, but quite a few had blood on their weapons already. Gloria, Killick, and Caspia had each taken out a tribute, and Chaska was about to.
Eden spotted Sienna and Reyna wrangling for an axe, which resulted in the District Twelve tribute running off with a bloody nose. Sienna didn't have much time before another tribute took advantage. Both swords at the ready, Eden ran at her and swung one of the blades. He missed on purpose, slicing through thin air as he made brief eye contact with Sienna. His eyes held a silent plea.
With the next harmless swing, he gestured to the south where her teammates gathered. "Quickly. Your allies went that way."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:56 am

GᒪOᖇIᗩ ᒪᗩᑕE
|female|2|career|tags: none|

Gloria watched Greg fall limp under her knife, she had killed him with one hit. After the cannon bang she stalked over to the tribute and took her knife back. Ew it was covered in blood. She slid it back into its sheath and paced off, watching useless cowards run off into the water. “pfft! Gloria scoffed, oh let them run, but they can’t avoid the careers forever!

ᑕOᒪᗷY ᗰᗩᖇKᔕ
|male|6|tribute|tags: none|

Glad that Zoe wasn’t hurt, Colby turned his attention to Moses and Sienna, still on the island. His eyes widened as Moses met his district mate Winona and they fought, eventually ending with Moses snapping the girl’s neck. Chills went up his body as her body fell to the ground with a cannon shot. Although Winona had been incredibly annoying it was still shocking to see her dead. His attention was drawn back to the sound of vomit and turned back to Zoe. “It’s okay... it’s.. it’s okay..” Colby regarded Moses with a nod, though not being able to shake the fact he just saw him kill someone. The district 6 tribute gasped when the district 1 career, Eden, started picking a fight with Sienna. From his angle, Colby couldn’t tell the attack was fake. “Didn’t we see them hang out together once? See! Never trust a career!” Colby spat. Of course he tried to kill Sienna the first chance he got.

ᑭEᑎᑎY ᔕYᒪᐯEᔕTEᖇ
|female|8|tribute|tags: felix|

Penny heard someone splash next to her, and wheeled around to find Felix. “Oh Felix thank goodness it’s you!” She gasped, tempted to give him a hug, but they had no time. She felt Felix grab her and pull her though the water, which was good because Penny was so frightened she didn’t know if she could run herself. “Where should we go?” Penny asked as they splashed through the water. Shaking with fear, and clutching her supplies for dear life, Penny was thankful she had a good ally like Felix.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:12 pm

Madeline Gomez//District 1//Female//A brat//Tagged; Eden

Madeline held up her hand over her eyes, shielding them from the light. Her eyes felt like they were burning. Why was the sun so bright? Stupidly enough, she had been too caught up in the burning feeling in her eyes that she had missed the countdown. Everyone else had already run off, leaving her standing like an idiot. “Ugh, stupid sun!” She mumbled, quickly rubbing her eyes and sprinting off into the Cornucopia.

She hadn’t spotted her weapon of choice yet. It seemed like the spear wasn’t in the Cornucopia. She wasn’t going to just stand there like an idiot and not grab anything, so she quickly snatched up a nearby bag. A red bookbag to be exact. She didn’t know how it would be helpful for her but it was better than nothing. After grabbing the bag, she immediately turned around and ran out of the Cornucopia in search for that spear. She looked everywhere but couldn’t spot it. Was she blind or had someone else taken it already? Was there even a spear to begin with? She couldn’t really tell since she had been blinded in the beginning.

No matter where she looked she couldn’t spot it, so she went for the next best thing. A fishing spear. It wasn’t exactly what she wanted but close enough. She made a run for it, snatching it up and running towards Eden. That idiot had missed hitting some rat! She didn’t remember him being this horrible at fighting. It didn’t really matter, they’d get her eventually.
“Your fighting really waited until NOW to get worse?? You’re going to get yourself killed if you keep up that poor excuse of a swing! Absolute idiot.”

Jay Fernandez//District 11//Male//Tagged; Chaska, Rieka, who are you? (Aleksander)

Jay looked around, taking in the scenery. It was beautiful, it saddened him that such a beautiful place would be the cause of multiple deaths. In his hands, he held onto a small bookmark. He took one last look at the bookmark before quickly pocketing it. As soon as Jay heard the gong, he hopped off of his platform and made a run for it. He wouldn’t run straight into the Cornucopia, that was too risky. All the scary Careers would probably be there and he didn’t want to encounter them yet. He still didn’t want to leave empty handed. He needed something, anything, that would help him and Rieka.

He spotted a little tent bundle and decided to go for that. It was far away enough from the Cornucopia, so he shouldn’t be in a lot of danger! He picked up the tent and looked around for Rieka. It took him a little while but soon enough he found her! She had been wadding in the water, away from the Cornucopia. He waved over to her in hopes that it would help her spot him, unaware of the tribute sneaking closer and closer to him.

(Really sorry if I missed anything!)
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☭ xvi, ☣ xv, 🍭 xiii

Postby Zyn » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:34 pm

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚊 𝚂𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚡 ☭
District 2 || Career || Male || Eighteen || The Mad Dog

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☭ Location: Cornucopia
☭ Tags: Jay, Aleksander
xxxxxxxRieka
☭ Mood: Determined

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Aleksander didn't seem to care that Chaska was approaching and with horror he quickly realized that the tribute was going to go for the kid even it meant dying. Jerking into a run his veins ran cold when he realized he wasn't going to make it in time to save the kid. That is until a streak of white caught his eyes. It was the tiny girl from district 10, it seemed that she had spotted the tribute headed for Jay too and was approaching from the side. Fear gripped his heart, there was no way this tiny kid could take out someone so much taller than her. The words that sprang from her mouth however sounded much fiercer than he expected. As he hurried forward he watched as the albino girl hurled herself at the taller tribute effectively distracting the taller male, who tossed her aside like a rag doll. It was just a long enough a distraction to allow him to reach Jay just as Aleksander was swinging the sword. Reaching out he grabbed the young boys jacket and yanked them towards himself and just in time for the sword to embed itself in the ground where Jay had been. Letting go of Jay he gripped the scythe with both hands and in a singular movement decapitated the tribute. As Aleksander fell to the ground dead he turned to check on Jay. "If your okay, you have got to get out of here. I will cover you until you get away" he said firmly while giving the younger boy a once over. In the distance he heard the cannon firing for Aleksander.

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓏 𝒜𝒹𝓋𝒶𝓃𝒾 ☣
District 5 || Tribute || Female || Seventeen || The False Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

☣ Location: Cornucopia ⇛
xxxxxxxxxxxxNorthern Quadrant
☣ Tags: Reyna
☣ Mood: Focused

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sharnaz had considered going to help Reyna but the thought was tossed aside. From what she could tell her ally wasn't in any real danger after all even Reyna wasn't stupid enough to fight to the death for an axe. Her assumption was proven true when Reyna gave up the axe after being smashed in the face by said weapon. She watched silently as her ally ran over to her blood streaming down her face. By the time her ally got over to her the blood had stopped, which was a good thing. She hadn't grabbed a first aid kit and would be irritated if her ally was wounded already. Giving Reyna a curt nod she followed after her as they started off towards the north quadrant. A good idea since the trees while sparse could still provide them with some cover from fellow tributes. Though they would have to venture out again if they wanted to take out the large alliance of non careers. She had an idea for that already. Her attention was pulled to Reyna at the sound of the other girl talking. Grunting agreement she scrunched her nose up in disgust as she followed her allies gaze to the girl from district eleven. She didn't understand why they had thrown up when they had all witnessed death prior through the games and also the deaths that had just happened during the bloodbath. Silly if someone asked her. "The northern quadrant is a good choice. When we find a place to settle down we should figure out a plan on how to take out those kids and then the big alliance between the non careers. I have a few ideas already" she muttered as she trudged through the water. She had never been so grateful for waterproof boots until this moment.

🍭 ℜ𝔦𝔢𝔨𝔞 𝔊ü𝔫𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 🍭
District 10 || Tribute || Female || Thirteen || The Young Wolf

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
🍭 Location: Cornucopia
🍭 Tags: Jay, Chaska
🍭 Mood: Scared

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Rieka spotted Jay at the same time she spotted the tribute sneaking up on him. It was Aleksander from district three. He had a shortsword in his hands and was sneaking closer. Movement further off caught her attention as well and she spotted the career from district two approaching as quickly as he could. Within seconds she realized three things, first Jay was in danger, two Chaska was coming to help and three Chaska wasn't going to get there in time. At least not without help. Not giving a second thought she lurched forward. Forcing herself to run faster than she had ever run before she hurtled herself toward the taller tribute without giving any thought to her own safety. "HEY! LEAVE HIM ALONE" she shouted as soon as she close enough. As soon as she finished speaking she flung herself at his side causing Alek to stumble. The next thing she knew was being tossed aside. She hit the ground hard and rolled to a stop. The moment she came to a stop she jerked up to help but she didn't have to. Chaska had gotten there in time and Aleksander was falling to the side, dead. Sagging with relief she crawled over to Jay and panted as she listened to Chaska. "Are you okay?" she asked as soon as Chaska finished speaking. "We should go East, it looks nice and I haven't seen anyone head that direction yet" she added in a whisper.
Last edited by Zyn on Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me