๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

` this woman is my destiny! post 005 & 008

Postby `kosmic » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:37 pm

xxx( โœฆ ) โ”โ” ๐Š๐ˆ๐Œ๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž ๐€๐Œ๐„๐“๐’๐”๐‚๐‡๐ˆ ,
      xxxxxxSTATUS. class 1-A student & LOC. outside & TAGS. kirishima & WORD COUNT. 953
      xxignore this big yikes

xxx( โ˜… ) โ”โ” ๐Š๐”๐‘๐Ž๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐„๐ƒ๐€ ,
      xxxxxxSTATUS. league of villains & LOC. coffee shop & TAGS. -- & WORD COUNT. 907
      xxthe morning after the whole ordeal with the U.A students was a wreck for the young villain. after sasaki had randomly showed up, striking a deal with one girl, the two U.A. girls were gone in a blink of an eye. either way, kurohime was glad for it, she had grown quite bored with them. it wasn't long after that that she had to excuse herself from the group, remembering that she had work the next morning. this was a normal routine for the woman, didn't make it any easier. she had only managed maybe five hours of sleep before she was rudely awaken the next morning for her dreadful shift at the small, coffee shop on the outskirts of town. letting out a soft whine, she leaned over and turned the alarm clock off for the fifth time that morning, having hit snooze every time. it wasn't until she realized that she was going too be late that the girl practically jumped out of bed, rushing to her closest and picking out whatever came to her mind first. which was just a jean skirt and a light pink off-the-shoulder top. attempting to brush out her morning mess that she called hair, it remained wavy and slightly curled, the purple locks bouncing with every movement she made. following this up with her simple morning routine, in a fast manner of course, she figured she looked presentable enough for the day. slipping into a pair of white wedges, she snatched her bag with her villain costume in it, basically flying out of her apartment and down the stairs. she made a few quick hellos to any neighbors that happened to be out, but other than that, kurohime made a bee-line for her job. this was normal for her; she was always late, anywhere. she was always last to know, always one step behind everybody else it felt like. her life as "civilian during the day, villain during the night" was really exhausting, but she wouldn't have it any other way. too her friends and co-workers, kurohime was just a bubbly quirkless woman who worked as a barista and all the customers loved. but after the sun went down, she was a villain that wrecked havoc for no real reason except it pleasured her.

xxwith the familiar coffee shop in view now, she was able to breath out a sigh of relief. approaching the shop, she slowed down and entered, breathing heavily as she made her way pass the counter and toward the employee room. "two minutes today, kurohime!" she heard her co-worker holler out, "a minute better than yesterday!" she yelled back. stopping at the small wall of lockers in the break room, she opened her's and put her bag in it, grabbing her apron and slipping it over her head. as she tied the back of it into a bow, she kicked the locker door shut gently and made her way out onto the floor. she was lucky, it wasn't too busy right now. "you're always late," a friend said, kurohime flickering her crimson eyes to focus on a girl with long, black hair. "I know, slept in late... again," she responded, forcing a short laugh past her lips. "yet you still look cute, how do you do it?" her friend laughed, handing her a pot of fresh coffee, "able in corner wants a refill," she then explained. kurohime gave a smile and took the pot of coffee from her, "on it," before turning and stepping from out behind the counter. if cute was messy hair and a random outfit, then so be it. kurohime honestly believed she looked like a mess, not even half-decent. she had just gotten to the point where she didn't care anymore and figured all she could do was try her best with the lack of sleep she currently had. though, since susumu had told the league that they were to stay on the down low for the time being, she wondered if this could be a chance for her to catch up on that much needed sleep. although, she was pretty bummed out on not being able to do anything for the next couple days with the league, there was just no fun in sitting around.

xx"hi there! refill?" her chirpy voice greeted, a sweet smile crossing her soft-pink lips. her ruby eyes focused on the two individuals before her, holding up the fresh coffee at the guests. they both nodded with smiles, in which kurohime leaned forward and filled both their cups with the stemming liquid, moving away once they were filled. "its my pleasure," she purred softly after the two had given their thanks, the woman turning and making her way back to the counter. working in a coffee shop wasn't bad, it was pretty chill in fact and it was a smaller one. she's worked here for a couple years now, growing fond of the environment and never felt unsafe. her identity as a villain was still unknown to everybody, mainly because she kept it a secret and often wore a mask to hide it whenever she was out as a villain. every now and again she would get some of her fellow villain-friends in, but they normally knew not to mention anything around her. there are some who look down on her because of her "second-life" as a normal civilian, but it honestly made her life easier.
Last edited by `kosmic on Wed May 01, 2019 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

In which energetic brother drags his sister along

Postby Ice_The_Random » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:46 pm

Kaede &Kohaku
|Ages:60 and 14|Guidance counselor and student| currently entering camp|
Kaede gave a sigh as she pulled up near the bus. The motorcycle silenced as Kohaku jumped off, placing the helmet on the seat as he dashed away, backpack on his back.
Kaede gave a chuckle before heading off to find her fellow staff members.

Yukiko Kita
Age: 16|F|Class: 1-B|Quirk: Arctic Fox|Tags:Yamasaki(briefly); her brother| Location:Her assigned cabin;Training grounds |
Mocking the tall male a bit, she huffed as she chaneed clothes.
"Explains why grandma made me pack a dress," she muttered.
Sighing as she shook her head slightly, she turned, only to he pounced on by an energetic 5'4" mass, falling to the floor with a yelp.
"Kohaku what the heck!" She exclaimed, pushing her younger brother off her, "Geez kid, you're gonna kill me one day doing that!"

Kohaku gave a chuckle as he stood, bouncing in place a bit.
"Grandma brought me here because of, well, you found out by now," he stated, smirking a bit , "Gotta work on socializing, and she figured I could drag ya around."

Yukiko groaned in response.
"Let me chill by the wall, Haku," she retorted, "It's bad enough my classmates probably think I'm weird because of me being able to peek at the class list and knowing names. I'd rather watch and if I make a friend, I make a friend."
At the look on her brother's face, she narrowed her eyes.
"You don't count because I'm related to you," she stated bluntly, earning a look of mock hurt from her little brother, who laughed afterwards.
Kohaku proceded to drag his older sister outside, the mismatched sibling duo somewhat odd looking to the outside observer. The ginger boy dragged his white haired sister towards the training grounds.

The duo trained a bit, Kohaku losing as his sister knocked him down with a wave of ice. Panting, the two siblings collapsed, laughing before watching the others.

((All open for outside interaction))
Last edited by Ice_The_Random on Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"oh dream maker, you heart breaker"

Postby Ploegy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:22 pm

โ‡€๏ผน๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ผต๏ฝ™๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข arsenal quirk โ€ข tagged: haru
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

When she buried herself into him, Yoshiro was not surprised. It was something he had entirely expected from her and he had invited her to do such a thing by embracing her first. Even so it was nice for the first couple seconds at least. It put him entirely at ease and all the thoughts that had been bothering him previously seemed to escape his mind as he stood there. Hearing her speak, he couldn't help but disagree with her words. He did have reasons to feel sorry, but she was right in a way. Feeling sorry would get him nowhere. Still there was guilt. Things could have been different if he had taken another approach to the situation. Even so it didn't seem as if she was aware that he had even been involved. He wouldn't have blamed her. It had been dark and he hadn't shown up until she was extremely weak. Plus after what he had told her yesterday about his quirk, he doubted she would have associated the gunshots or wounds on Abo to him immediately. He had stated that he did hold back yet he had already shown that he was entirely fine shifting from that mindset. In his defense the gun hadn't been his idea and he really hadn't used it to fight. The daggered fingers though, that was an entirely different story. He had transformed to those with the intentions of fighting and in a brutal manner. That was the moment he had to be sorry for. If he had chosen to go for her then she might have been safe. Still it was his bargain that had gone south and caused such a turn of events. He truly was to blame for a majority of what had happened. How could he not feel sorry knowing that? It was just like what had happened with his sister all over again except this time the targeted one hadn't been seriously injured. There was no point in arguing against her though. Instead he gave a silent nod. If she wished to be optimistic about it then he would let her even if it was irritating. He couldn't control how she acted anyways. Taking a step back now that the hug was over, Yoshiro crossed his arms over his chest and averted his gaze down towards the ground. "You're pushing your luck by asking for that," he mumbled in response to her hug comment. He still couldn't believe he had gotten that soft in the first place.

Listening to her begin to explain what she remembered from the night before, he let a soft hum escape his lips as he took in such information. He wasn't sure who this Asami girl was, but if she had helped that was a good thing. The problem came when he heard that she had healed the villain as well. As much as he hated what he had done to the other male to hear that a girl that was attending UA had willing helped the villains with their injuries made him question whether or not it was safe to trust her. Of course heroes were supposed to help those in need, but did that warrant helping someone who clearly opposed them and could easily do them harm again? Maybe it did but it did make him wary. "So she healed that bastard then? Guess it's good to know I didn't make him bleed out," he muttered. The only problem now was he could see himself in danger of a villain's wrath. That would be problematic for sure and it worried him. It was only thanks to the cat that he had been able to gain the upper hand in the situation. If he hadn't worn Abo down before things might have ended differently. He couldn't think about the what ifs though. It all had happened. Last night was done and over with. All he could do was live with the after effects of it now. Pushing past the thought, he contently continued to listen. It only seemed to get sketchier. If the villains had simply freed her for blood then it was possible they had a way of using that to their advantage. That was concerning. "Maybe it's for the best that it's all blurry."

In a way he was jealous that she couldn't remember much. He wished the same could be said for him, but the whole thing had played so many times through his head that he couldn't get rid of it. Even now he was back to thinking of it. That was until the dance was mentioned. Wrinkling his nose at the mention of it, he already knew he was going to hate what was about to be said especially as Haru stated that she did not wish to attend the dance alone. Now he regretted approaching her even if it had been for a good cause. Sigh softly, Yoshiro rolled his shoulders back as he gave a small shake of his head. "I wasn't planning on attending..." he began, but cut himself off as he heard her say she wanted to take him as her date. Even though he had expected her to suggest dragging him along, he hadn't been prepared for her to use that specific word. Turning his head away, he couldn't felt but feel flustered by that single word. She had to be toying with him now and to think that he was letting it happen was embarrassing. "Go take that cat as your date or something. You owe him anyways," he remarked, hoping to pull himself out of such a situation. People might start thinking he was soft if he spent too much time around Haru. There was no way he could let that happen. Still at her next question, he let a soft sigh escape his lips. How was he supposed to answer that? "I don't really do the whole friends thing. But think whatever you want I suppose." He knew he would regret that answer later on, but for now it was all he could think of.

โ‡€๏ผญ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ“๏ฝ•๏ฝ ๏ผซ๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข cat quirk โ€ข tagged: charlie
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

It was a miracle he had managed to find sleep after everything that had happened. His body had been exhausted though and pain was ultimately what drove him into his slumber. It was one of the rare occasions that he wasn't awake into the early hours of the morning without sleep. For once he had regular human sleep tendencies. It was something he would need to become accustomed to if he wished to have no issues at school. However the downside to sleeping at a reasonable time came at the price of waking up earlier than he was used to. Laying in bed on his stomach, Mitsuo reached for the cellphone that rested on his nightstand. Picking it up, he lit up the screen to check the time. It was much to his own surprise. To think that he was up over four hours ahead of usual was an odd thing. Even so his body still felt exhausted. It was pathetic that taking one attack had caused him to feel so sore the next day. His small frame truly was a fragile one hence why he often used his speed to his advantage and kept to dodging attacks. It was a tiresome way to fight, but he had the talent for it and not to mention the small stature as well. That was the only benefit he saw in his height. Other than that it only made him stand out among the others and apparently made him easy to pick up and throw. Huffing softly at the thought, the feline set his phone aside once again and rolled over onto his back. Did he have to get out of bed today? Laying here seemed like the optimal thing to do, but where would that get him? Heroes didn't lay around all day. They were always working. If he wanted to be like that then he had to get himself out of bed and put in the effort. Before he could sit up, Mitsuo's attention was grabbed by movement he picked up on out of the corner of his eye. That was right. He had a roommate. He had entirely forgotten given that he had come back to the cabin tired the previous night and passed out almost immediately. Staying silent, he watched Charlie disappear downstairs only to return moments later. He would have thought the boy might have been leaving for the day, but it seemed that was not the case.

For a moment the footsteps stopped and silence clung to the air until the sound of music broke it. Twitching his ears, the cat felt his curiosity piqued. Just like any normal teenager, he did enjoy music but this was no ordinary music. Actually, it almost sounded as if the boy was practicing. How was that even possible? Was it his quirk? Mitsuo wasn't even sure. This was the first time he was hearing his roommate. He didn't even know his name. What a great roommate he was. Sitting up, he gave a small tilt of his head. Even though the other boy had turned the volume down, he still had no problem hearing it given his heightened sense of hearing. At least he was trying to be mindful. He appreciated it. Still he couldn't help but wonder why the other boy was practicing music in a place like this. There was only one way to find out. Rolling out of bed, he moved over towards Charlie with a curious look in his eyes. In some ways it wasn't very cat-like of him to act in such a manner, but he was a curious soul nevertheless. Standing at the edge of the bed he gave a small sway of his tail. "Hey, whatcha doing?" he asked. Looking over the things Charlie had out, it was safe to assume that he was practicing music on his phone. That made more sense, but it still didn't tell him why. That was ultimately what he wished to find out. "Is this some kind of training for your quirk or is it just for fun?" It was possible that it could be both, but it seemed logical to assume that it was one of the two. Admittedly he had never seen any kind of music related quirk if that was what this boy really had.

โ‡€๏ผฒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ ๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ!!
      xxxxfemale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข hacker quirk โ€ข tagged: kiya, yuuta & abo

Letting a soft sigh escape her lips, Rin felt her phone vibrate once again as a new message came through from Yuuta. Looking at it, the girl wrinkled her nose in annoyance. Who in their right mind asked for that kind of payment? If he knew a thing about her then he would have know she would never be able to afford such a hefty price. That was exactly the problem. He didn't really know her. They had only met each other briefly before and even then she had been too focused on her own work to pay much attention. It was nothing against him, but that was how she acted towards most of the villains in the League. Very few, if any at all held her attention for long. It was probably her fault that they did that, but at the same time they barely put in the effort to talk with her either. Not that it bothered her all too much. Giving her head a shake, she decided not to respond to the message. If he was serious about it, he could take it up with her in person. No way would she mention it. With that she slid her phone back into her sweatshirt pocket and leaned back against the wall with her eyes closed. She mentally needed to prepare herself for what was to come. This whole thing could either go extremely well or terrible. There really was no in between. There was no telling how Abo or Yuuta would act and her limited knowledge on them did not help much. All she knew about them were their names, a bit of information on their quirks and whatever she had heard from eavesdropping on conversations. Beyond that she was going in blind. It was an irritating thought. Snapping from her thoughts as she heard Kiya speak, her eyes shot open and she turned her head to look at him. "Good morning," she responded, but cut herself off as she realized he had a cat with him. When had he gotten that? Maybe it had gotten in during the night. Either way it was best not to question it given it lack any kind of importance at the moment. "And yes, I am getting into contact with a couple of my allies. They should be here shortly."

It was almost on cue that she heard the door open and in walk the first of two. Averting her gaze to Yuuta, she watched him in silence with a neutral expression upon her face. It didn't take him long to speak up though and it was to no surprise that he was the same as his texts had suggested; cold. Huffing softly at his question, she gave a small roll of her eyes before looking away. She completely understood that her choice of a hiding spot wasn't the greatest, but given that the entirely section of the city they were in was similar in appearance she didn't think it was the worst she could have done. It had kept them out of sight of large crowds and surprisingly they hadn't been found in the night. Clearly that was a plus. The longer they were able to avoid being caught they better chances they had of having things die down. Besides, she was sure that those out searching for them would start in places they believed Kiya would have gone to. Those were the areas that would be the most dangerous to enter. She doubted some rundown part of town was high on the list. Plus they hadn't had a clue who else they were looking for. Sure someone might have seen her figure pulling the boy off, but she had been careful to keep her face hidden to avoid having her picture plastered around the city or on the news. "If it's so ostentatious then how haven't we been found yet?" she finally fired back at the younger teen with a wrinkle of her nose. "It's the best we had so I think I did alright. I avoided conflict and managed to keep us hidden. You should be giving me credit for that."

She doubted praise was on its way though so instead she shifted her attention to the second male that had entered the building. He too was quick to hit her with a question. She was already regretting asking them for help and it hadn't even been five minutes. This was why she preferred working alone if she could. "You don't need to tell me that. It doesn't take a genius to know that they're out looking for us," she muttered. He couldn't have picked a more obvious thing to say. Whenever a criminal managed to escape someone would be out looking for them. This was no different. As he continued on to ask who Kiya was, she was about to open her mouth to answer, but was stopped as the boy spoke for him. Perhaps that was for the better. He would need to do such a thing if he really did plan on working with the League. She wouldn't always be there to talk for him nor did she plan on doing such a thing for him either. When the next question was raised, a chuckle managed to escape the girl's lips as a prideful smirk crossed them. "Oh, you really don't know how? It was child's play really," she hummed before pushing herself away from the wall. "It was just your casual hack into a government server and disable security for the building that contained this guy. Really it was no match for my quirk. They really ought to up their security if they want to fend me off." Giving the older teen a grin, Rin couldn't make it more obvious that she was proud of her accomplishment. She wasn't done yet though. They still had to get to safety.

Hearing Abo's plan, she gave a small nod of her head. It was decent, but they would need more than that. "That's good and all, but I believe we shouldn't take a direct path back to the hideout nor should be go near extremely populated areas. For all we know his face might have been all over the news and if one person sees him it'll cause a scene," she stated. There were benefits to hiding in a crowd, but there were plenty of negatives as well. If the others disagreed with such then she would run the risk of drawing attention to them then. They were the ones with the stronger quirks anyways.

โ‡€๏ผก๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ผณ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ‰!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข sixteen years old โ€ข inner spirit quirk โ€ข tagged: vell

Morning came far too quickly for his liking, but that was fine. He could be thankful that he had officially made it through his first day without being caught as a villain among heroes. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. Nobody treated him any differently here. Actually, it wasn't so bad. Truly he had no reason to be aligned with either side but he had been taken in by the villains awhile back despite him being a bit on the softer side. There were only certain times that he displayed slightly psychotic mannerisms. Perhaps that was why he was the one that had been sent to hide among the others. His way of activating his quirk might come off as strange to them, but he felt that it was the least of his worries so long as he fought alongside the others even if his own comrades might be their opponents. He'd hope they would return the same favor. As much as he would prefer to avoid conflict, Akira knew he had little choice. Give that they villains had already attacked once, he was sure they would do it again at some point in time. He could only hope that they would think to tell him beforehand so he could prepare himself in advance. Giving his head a little shake, the blue haired boy pushed himself up in his bed. Mornings were always hard for him and even though they beds here weren't all too comfort in his opinion, he did not wish to get up. He had little choice though. He had to play by the rules. That was really the only reason he wasn't necessarily a hero. Rules felt like constraints to him and in his mind his quirk didn't work well with such rules. In a way his own power could be seen as inherently evil. He couldn't argue with that. While his own body was rendered useless, the spirit itself was out of his control for the most part. That alone made him dangerous and he would have to do just best to keep it under control while he was undercover.

Feeling his mind drifting off, Akira let a soft sigh escape his lips before glancing over towards the other side of the room. It was nearly impossible to see if his roommate was still present, but assuming that it was silent, he figured that they were not. That was fine with him. It meant he wouldn't have to make small talk with them then. Rising to his feet, he shuffled over to small closet and quickly changed into his comfortable training clothes. Deciding to waste no more time, he moved from his side of the room and passed by the other bed to make it to the stairs. Like he had suspected, he other was not present. Making his way downstairs, he strode across the room until his eyes caught sight of a letter that had been slid under the door. Had it been put there after the other had left? It was hard to say, but nevertheless he collected it and quietly read it over. A dance. That was probably why the students had been told to bring nice clothing, but he doubted they were meant to have such a thing this early on. The attack probably was the the cause of moving it forward. They needed a distraction and this was the perfect way to do so. It also could server as the perfect time for the others to mount another attack. Would they even be ready for something like that after last night? He still wasn't sure what had taken place and given that he needed to have limited contact with them while he was undercover, he hadn't gotten any word on what had taken place either. Sighing softly, Akira dug into his pocket for his phone before taking a picture of the letter and sending it out to the other villains with the message, Here's an idea for you. It was a simple text, but he was sure if any of them were interested they would take it on. That was all he could do. For now he had other things to worry himself with. Putting his phone back into his pocket, he set the letter down on a small side table that rested up against the wall.

With that he finally exited his cabin and was greeted by the morning sun. Squinting his eyes he huffed softly. "It's too damn bright," me mumbled softly to himself as he walked off the porch. Looking around he didn't see any others around. Again he appeared to be alone. He would have expected at least a few other students to be wandering about but here he was with not another soul in sight. What an annoyance. Deciding to move towards the training grounds, Akira tucked his hands into his pockets and walked along in silence. As he arrived he noticed a few others present. In an odd way it was a welcoming sight. His gaze scanned the area for a brief moment before he spotted the girl from last night. Their conversation had been cut short when they had been told to move to the main building for a headcount. From the looks of it she was tired out. Just how long had she been out training already? He'd give it to her. She was dedicated unlike him. Waking up early to practice was something that he would never do. Training in general wasn't something he overly enjoyed. For a moment he hesitated to approach her with that thought in mind, but he figured he shouldn't let such things hold him back. Hopefully she wouldn't try to get him to spar with her though. "Ah, good morning," he greeted softly as he approached Vell with a soft smile upon his lips. "No surprise to see you out here again."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"cause even god herself, has enemies"

Postby divinity. » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:42 pm

( `ๅคช้™ฝ โŠฑ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐”x ๏ผ
    xxiage. 15 xloc. outside of cabinxquirk. flickerxtags. yoshiro class. 1-a

a small warm sensation resonated within haru. she was finally safe and away from the villains and she finally felt relieved that she didn't have to live through what she did anymore. laughing lightly, "i think i'm always pushing my luck nowadays," she commented before tearing her gaze off of yoshiro. her smile drifted off her face for a moment and a blank stare was found. "i don't think anyone is up for blame. i think it all just happened and i was there- i happened to be there. so maybe, if i wasn't there nothing would've happened," haru murmured. haru tends to blame herself a lot more than needed. even if it's the smallest thing, she'd be up for taking the blame. "so, if anyone does want someone to blame," she paused for a moment, "i think it should be me!" she exclaimed as her expression turned serious, a rare expression haru never wore. shaking her head, "who am i kidding," she whispered, closing her eyes momentarily before a smile made it's way onto her face. im overthinking this, she thought as she scratched her cheek. at least it's over now... she hummed a small tune before looking up at the taller boy.

"guess it's good to know i didn't make him bleed out," she blinked slowly before a confusion washed over haru. gasping, "that was you!" she shouted, "actually- that doesn't surprise me," she giggled bringing her hand up to rub the back of her neck sheepishly. "i dont think she was a villain or anything! i just found it odd that she helped everyone there, including the villains," her brows curved downward. she didn't know what the girl's objective was- but she was the one who brought haru to the camp safely and for that haru had a sense of appreciation but guilt. "i owe her," she mumbled under her breath. "but i want to remember! everything is coming out in small clips and flashbacks and i don't like that!" she whined before childishly crossing her arms violently. "i just want to remember," she grumbled sticking her bottom lip out. before she knew it she was pouting. "and what if someone needs information from me? i can't just say i don't remember- that's lame," she went on.

her ears perked as yoshiro said he wasn't planning on going. "yeah, i figured," she chuckled rubbing her arm. "you don't seem to like those types of things, you're yoshiro-kun after all," she released a breathy sigh. she didn't mind that the boy didn't want or plan to go. she knew she would take him along anyways. "i owe everyone at this point, yoshi-kun," she released a small nervous chuckle. it was true on her part. she did feel like she owed everyone at least something, whether it be an "i'm sorry" or at least a "thank you". "plus, i don't think a can take a cat as a date, they were adorable though!" she beamed as she hopped up and down. a quick wave of guilt flooded over her, "i do think they got hurt because of me though, ah- i'll buy them catnip i suppose" she concluded. shaking her head, "yoshi-kun, you're the only one i know! you're going to the dance with me as a date whether you like it or not," she turned her body to face yoshiro's. crossing her arms and puffing her chest out to seem larger. "i don't take no's for an answer either," she added. a smile flickered onto her face, "now we have to find you a suit!" she giggled, "do you even wear suits?" she asked her mouth forming a small "o". "now i wanna see you in one! yoshiro-kun! now you have to be my date!" she pleaded as she hopped up and down in her place. she prepared herself as she expected a blunt ''no'', but maybe she could just convince him. "mmm if you go with me- i'll do whatever you want me to do for the rest of the week!" she offered.

( `ไฟ่ญท โŠฑ ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™Š ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™Š x ๏ผ
    xxiage. 19 xloc. outsidexquirk. force-fieldxtags. yuuta, rin, kiya role. villain

abo would be lying if he said he wasn't impressed with the younger teen. his eyes averted to kiya, quirking a brow he let gave the boy a small nod, "kiya it is then," pulling the collar of his hoodie away from his neck, his bright eye's landed back onto rin. "props to you," was all he said before acknowledging her comments about the plan. "i doubt they'd actually do that- but just in case," he quickly took the hoodie off before handing over to the boy. "just put the hoodie up or something, they probably won't be able to see you as clearly, the hoodie will probably be too big on you anyways," he shrugged. abo wasn't the biggest help in this situation- for all he knew he had only been called due to his quirk. he wasn't overly smart and he wasn't the strongest either. he just knew how to keep people safe for a little before completely failing.

"whatever you guys come up with, i'll be guarding you guys at all costs," he assured. his facial expression didn't scream welcoming or heart-warming though. shaking his head, "i'm ready when you are," he mumbled, looking back at the entrance. he wasn't one to plan with huge groups- he very much preferred to go solo in many situations including this one. but he was asked to help and he had nothing else better to do anyway. so why not help out a bunch of evil kids? he'd only hope he wouldn't end up getting hurt like he did the night before, the chance of him actually getting hurt now was very slim though. the chances of them getting caught weren't really set, though. abo would only hope they'd make it to the hideout safely.

shaking his head, he shouldn't be thinking about such negative thoughts at a time like this. his eyes landed on yuuta, he didn't know much about the kid. he only heard about him a few times and how much of a genius the kid was. must be too arrogant for his own good with that brain of his he mused as he released a small hum. he didn't blame the kid though- hell- if abo was as smart as he was he wouldn't know how to act either. "hey kid, any other ideas?" he asked yuuta, it was rather obvious that abo had been staring at the young genius, but in his defense- he'd say the boy was interesting.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` baby i got me ; post 001

Postby `kosmic » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:10 pm

xxx( โ™› ) โ”โ” ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž ๐‡๐ˆ๐’๐€๐Š๐€๐–๐€ ,
      xxxxxxSTATUS. pro-hero, U.A teacher& LOC. the camp & TAGS. tetsuya & WORD COUNT. 975
      xxto her dismay, the teacher had to miss the first day of the U.A. camp due to personal issues. she was expected to be there with several other teachers and staff, but something came up last minute and she had to postpone her arrival there. thankfully, principal nezu was more than understanding, as always. after her personal things were dealt with properly, michiko was up early the next morning to get at the camp as soon as possible. she had already missed out on so much, she didn't want to miss anymore. getting up the morning of, mai did her normal routine of showering and getting ready for the day. once out of the shower, the woman slipped into her normal work attire: a pencil skirt, a white button up which she tucked in, and a black blazer over it. unlike many of the other teachers at U.A., michiko normally didn't wear her hero costume to work, finding it a bit too revealing when it came to standing up in front of a class full of teenagers. plus, she felt more professional like this. once she had finished styling her hair and placed the bare minimum of makeup on her face, she left the bathroom and walked back out into her bedroom. her scarlet eyes briefly scanned the room, making sure she wasn't forgetting anything before slipping into a pair of black heels and leaving the room, turning the light off behind her. entering her small kitchen now, she prepared herself a cup of coffee and some avocado toast. whatever she could eat quickly or on the ride was good enough for her. there wasn't exactly a time crunch where she was needed at the camp, but she would've liked to get there as soon as possible. the actual camp was a good thirty minutes or so from where she lived, so she wanted to get going quickly. her expectations were to get there as everybody was waking up, the students specifically.

xxonce she had finished making the coffee and toast, she wrapped the food in a paper towel and placed a lid over the coffee. leaving the kitchen, she walked out to her front door where her suitcase was already waiting. packing the night before helped her in many ways, actually. now balancing the toast, the coffee, her keys, and the suitcase - michiko opened her front door and stumbled out, closing it behind her and managing to lock the door without dropping anything. she proceeded to walk down her path that led away from her home, approaching her car and hitting a button on her car keys to make it unlock. pulling the trunk open, she placed her suitcase inside and closed it up, now opening the driver's side door and slipping into the small vehicle. setting her other things down, she put her seatbelt on and started the engine, letting out a sigh now that she was able to relax. pulling out from the driveway, michiko left her small home and drove toward her destination. as she did, she ate her breakfast and drank her coffee, quickly refueling her energy and making her feel less tired. the last thing she needed was showing up to the camp looking like a walking zombie. now that was definitely not the first impression she wanted to leave on her students. as she said before, the drive to the camp was about thirty minutes or so, leaving michiko in her own boredom the entire way there. the whole camp thing was a new concept for U.A., seen as a kind of "welcoming" trip thing for the students. it wasn't a terrible idea, but michiko was worried about other things. it was easy for villains to slip in, or something else. even with several pro-heroes there, it was hard to monitor every movement the students made. the teacher tried to think positively on the idea, but she couldn't help but wonder. speaking of which, she had heard what happened last night, and she wanted answers.

xxarriving at the camp, michiko parked her car and got out, walking around to her trunk and pulling her suitcase out. once she locked up the vehicle, the teacher made her way further into the camp, showing her I.D card before she was completely allowed inside. firstly, she walked to her cabin, walking inside and placing her things down since she had no desire in carrying it around any longer. but once she had, the woman was right back out of the cabin, eyes searching for any of her fellow staff members. already, her eyes noted some students that were out and socializing - that was nice, at least. a new year at U.A. meant a new fresh class of potential heroes, nothing wrong with that. except michiko had some other pressing matters in her mind at the moment. it didn't too long before her piercing red eyes landed on a familiar face - tetsuya ishikawa. class 1-A's homeroom teacher, who she knew fairly well since they've taught together for awhile now. ah, perfect. clicking her tongue, the history teacher stepped away from her cabin and made her way toward the man, folding her arms across her chest as she did. the woman made strides big enough as far as her tight skirt would allow, dark purple hair bouncing on her shoulders freely. "tetsuya," she purred in greeting once she was close enough, offering a somewhat friendly smile to her colleague. the woman tried to appear as calm as possible, but deep down she was fuming about last night's events. not only did some villains manage to sneak in, but a student was also kidnapped. her knowledge on the situation was vague but that was about to change. "care to explain to me what happened last night?" she then asked suddenly, arching a brow slightly.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

where do we fit in?

Postby lilymei. » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:09 am

โœฆ ฮ”ฦจฮฑะผฮน ะ„ฮนฮบฯƒ . / / โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Female โžข 17 โžข Time Restoration Quirk โžข Location: Cabin -> Field โžข Tagged: Reina

xxxAsami spent a good half hour stretching in the sunlight, trying to clear her mind as she relaxed. To the average eye, it might've looked as though she was wasting time, but to her, the quiet morning and late night were the best time to meditate and just relax. However, due to the curfew hours, she couldn't stay out as late as she wanted to so she just used the morning to spend time with herself. Reaching her arms above her head, the girl sat up and moved to stand with a sigh, rolling her shoulders back to release the built-up tension in them. The girl stuffed her hands in the pockets of her jacket and began to head back to the camp, looking around for someone to talk to or something to do.

xxxIt irked Asami a bit to know she didn' t quite fit in with the other students. Most of them, from day one, had already had little groups they stuck with, little parties they enjoyed hanging out with, but since Asami was older than most of them, she felt sort of misplaced among them all. Even though it bothered her, she let off the constant air that it didn't, she didn't want to bother people with her internal turmoil so, just playing it cool seemed like the best way to go. Her eyes scanned the camp, pausing upon every group she could see before she shook her head to stop herself from staring at them. After a while, Asami noticed a familiar teacher in the distance and started towards her, wondering if she'd like to hear about the events from last night. She was pretty aware that the teachers would still be worried about the events of the previous night, and if she could possibly provide a bit of closure for the teachers, she thought it might help the camp in general. "Good morning, Ms. Yamaguchi." She said with a soft smile, removing a hand from her pocket to offer a small wave to the teacher. "I was wondering if you wanted to hear about last night's events? I don't have a clear understanding of the fight that took place prior to the incident, but I have some details regarding the villains' actions afterward if you're interested?" Asami's eyes then wandered to look for Haru, hoping that she was alright though, to be honest, she didn't really have a reason to be concerned since she doubted the villains would trace after her immediately after the deal they struck the prior day.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

Postby luvarien » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:33 am

โ”€โ”€ ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผน๏ผก โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      ( x // 19 // 1-A, neutral alliance // quirk; volcanic //t; akira )"speaking"
    vell needed the break more than she'd first realised - once she had sat down the majority of her energy abandoned her, leaving aching muscles in its place. with a heavy, exhausted sigh she leaned back on her hands, allowing her eyes to close. just for a minute, she told herself, only a minute. but a minute became two minutes, and two became three. she couldn't find the energy to get up again, not when her body was still trying to regulate it's temperature and the sun was shining on her face - it was rather comforting, actually. reminded her of home.

she stayed sat down for much longer than 'just a minute'. she may have even dozed off for a short while, caught in the semi-conscious stage that came just before sleep. that was, until someone approached and drew her out of her exhaustion-induced state. not quite with a start, moreso a slow opening of her eyes and tilt of her head, taking a second or so to register the voice that had spoken to her.

"oh, it's you," vell mumbled, then cleared her throat before making an effort to sit up straighter. she must've looked like she was slacking, and that was unacceptable. "good morning to you, too- eh.. i don't believe i know your name." she was a transfer student, that was to be somewhat expected, but she still didn't want to be seen as rude - hopefully her tone wouldn't come off that way. after a few seconds she forced herself to stand with a quiet grunt, brushing off any dust from her pants before briefly stretching her arms over her head. the lightheadedness had mostly subsided, but it still took a moment for her to completely get her bearings. she made a valiant effort at disguising any discomfort, instead offering a small smirk at akira's comment, "i did say i wanted to get more training done, being forced to go to the main building won't stop me."

she took notice of his clothes, the standard training uniform that UA provided, and raised an eyebrow, "were you planning on training as well?" it may have been a question with an obvious answer, but he didn't particularly strike vell as someone who trained or exercised out of their own volition very often.

โ”€โ”€ ๏ผซ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผช๏ผฉ ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผซ๏ผต โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      ( x // 23 // neutral alliance // quirk; bonebreaker //t; milo )"speaking"
    kenji was halfway done with their drink when someone unfamiliar approached them. they inclined their head in a polite nod, at first assuming that he was simply passing in order to enter the establishment behind them, but apon being proved wrong they added a gentle smile to their silent greeting. the stranger's question didn't come as a surprise to them - it was understandably somewhat odd to spot an adult drinking a drink typically associated with children - and they hummed a quiet laugh in response.

"why yes, it is," there was no shame in ji-ji's voice, "you're not interrupting at all, i understand how strange it must look - it is really rather nice, though, would you like some? i'm happy to buy you a glass." as was typical of their ways, they spoke in soft and welcoming tones, with an air of casual politeness to encompass it all. really, they were more intrigued with the person in front of them, someone they'd never seen before. a hero? villain? ordinary civilian? perhaps he knew who they were, and wanted a favour. it was difficult to tell, as experienced with reading people as they were.

with a small start, as if something had just occured to them, they spoke again. "oh, my apologies, where are my manners? my name is kenji," they chose to omit any other name for the moment, "and what may i call you, if you would be so kind?"
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:40 pm

๏ผซ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝโ–‘๏ผณ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ•๏ฝ•๏ฝ™๏ฝใ€€๏ผˆๆ›–ใ็งป๏ผ‰
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Maleโžฅ16 โžฅSwitch quirkโžฅTagged:Rin, Abo, Yuuta

After getting some dust off his jacket, Kiya slipped it on and glanced at the kitten that kept brushing against his leg. Man..was he seriously going to keep it? He wasnโ€™t a big fan of cats..he was more of a dog person although he never owned a dog. In fact, Kiya never own not a single pet in his life, so how would he know that he was a dog person? Well he thought dogs where cooler than cats.โ€...ok,ok..iโ€™ll let you come with me..please stop the meowing and purring.โ€ Kiya lowkey thought the kitten was hella cute, but he didnโ€™t want to admit it now. He was villian right? They didnโ€™t show mercy to cute baby animals..but still.โ€...i have to name you donโ€™t i? Umm..lets see..are you a male or female?โ€ After checking for the small creatureโ€™s gender, he started to think of a good name for it. Nothing came to mind at first, but after thinking about it for a minute, a decent name came across his mind.โ€ Your a female kitten...how about the name Shinobu? It means enduring and i think thatโ€™s a good name..i think.โ€ Shinobu tilted her head and bit down on his hand in approval. This time, kiya didnโ€™t drop her,but he nearly did.โ€ Damn it, why do you find the need to bite me?โ€ he grunted and zipped his jacket up some. He placed his new little friend in his jacket, whose head was the only thing showing at first. Shinobu positioned her self so her paws where hanging out as well and surprisingly, she was extremely chill. The little thing seem to doze off some

Kiya sighed, but a tiny smile came across his face when he saw Shinobu settled in his jacket. He pressed his back against the wall, tucking his hands into his jacket pocket and glanced at the other three. He was still kinda nervous, they seem kinda intimidating..like the villains in a anime or manga. However, kinda didnโ€™t seem intimidating at all..more like very dangerous. With her skills, she could get any kind of information she wanted. It may seem corny but knowledge really was power and if you get the right amount of information, one could rule the world. To him, it didnโ€™t seem like Rin was interesting in taking over the world..or was she? โ€Props..to who? M-me?โ€ he thought. Abo had handed him a hoodie soon, but there was no need for it since his jacket had a hood on it.โ€ T-Thanks..but i donโ€™t really need it. I have..m-my jacket here.โ€ hopefully he wouldnโ€™t get destroyed for taking down his offer or anything. Maybe he should had taken, this guy seem like he would pound him into the ground or something.โ€I-i umm..going to be outside..this place is really bothering me.โ€ he slid against the wall some, that nervous look was still on his face even he exited the buildings.

He stood by the door, inhaling the nice somewhat fresh air. โ€œUrr..i think iโ€™m going to be sick..โ€ Kiya felt around in his pocket and felt something inside. What was this? His phone was inside..how did he not notice before? He unlocked the screen of the phone, seeing emergency notifications..like, at least fifty of them. He tapped his finger on of them, opening a tap. The news about his escape spread like wildfire within hours..geez. It even had picture of him.โ€...I think i might end up dying soon..โ€ with that being said, a pale look came across his face. Welp, there goes his life..

๏ผค๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰โ–‘๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝใ€€๏ผˆๆผ”ๅ›ฒใฑ๏ผ‰
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Maleโžฅ17โžฅSlime quirkโžฅTagged:Mayu

Daichi could feel his chest come back to earth now, this whole it was swelled up due to being nervous. He kinda didnโ€™t expect the answer, but he was happy either way and his even begin to shine some.โ€ R-Really? I mean, umm great! Yay! Iโ€™m so excited to go with you~โ€ the grasped balled his hands up in excitement and found his self bouncing slightly. Man, when was the last time he was happy? Oh yeah, he remembered performing at a singing competition when he was younger. He ended up winning, but..the others kids who entered and even their parents didnโ€™t seem to be so pleased that he won it, however his own parents where. They where proud of their little boy..a little to excited actually. He was little sad, but at the end it was clearly one of the best days of his life. To his parents smile like that, it made Daichi feel really good. Yeah he was a little different from others, but he had learn to move forward despite what people said about him and here he was now,attending this wonderful school with these wonderful students.โ€Heh..sorry about that. I tend to get worked up alot...another bad habit of mines.โ€ After folding the paper, he tucked it inside his pocket. He had struggled abit since it kinda got stuck on his hand a few times.

โ€œOf course, i'll be more then happen to ! My parents may not be well known heroes, but they are well known for singing and dancing~ they taught me how to waltz and i can do some solo dancingโ€ he started to think to his self.โ€ Since this is a dance and where going together, i can show you how to waltz~ it may seem hard, but itโ€™s really easy once you get into it. Just let me know when you want to get started~. Also, if you want i can teach you some solo dancing. Just a dancing style and i might can help ya out~โ€ Daichi smiled. โ€œ Oh yeah~ you know it! You never know what's going to happen, ya know?โ€ that was a good question..what was he going to do today? Daichi didnโ€™t have anything planned and the teachers didnโ€™t announce anything like training or anything, just the dance.โ€Humm..good question. I guess iโ€™ll just chill out until the dance? Hang out with you if you donโ€™t mind...i really would like to swim..but you know.โ€ he was seriously scared to go inside the water even if he actually couldnโ€™t get hurt.

๏ผด๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ‰ใ€€๏ผฉ๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝš๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰
Maleโžฅ20โžฅWere-wolf quirkโžฅTagged:Kate

Kaito sighed, waving his hand. The creatures made from nightmares had vanished into the darkness of the alley.โ€ Oh oops..i think might had found out about the place where your friends are hiding from your dreams. Sorry, couldnโ€™t help up it..beating you up was kinda fun..a good way to release some morning stress..you understand don't you doggie?โ€ he chuckled, patting Takumi on top of the head.โ€ Also, i donโ€™t think i want to get rid of you just yet. Having a pet is useful and besides..my parents never let me have a dog when i was younger.โ€ the man..urr, boy turn around.โ€Anyway, i have places to go, faces to see~ iโ€™m about to go to school again, how exciting! Tell the league that pitch black is coming to your theaters soon..or more like hideout. Welp, until next time doggo. Also, clean yourself up..you smell like wet dog.โ€ after throwing his hand up, Kaito begin to walk away..beads of sweat coming down his face. โ€œWhew! I could had died! Thankfully it wasnโ€™t night time, he would had seriously messed me up...just like the other wolf on the fullmoon that night.โ€ thinking about it made shiver abit..he dodged a bullet this time.

Takumi watched as he left, wondering who the heck he was. He also seem to know him..how? Well whatever, he needed some medical attention before really end up dying in this alleyway. He couldnโ€™t die now, he wanted to be with his darling Natsumi although she really didnโ€™t pay him no mind.โ€I-I gotta get back to the hideout and t-tell...everyone...and...protect..n-natโ€ฆโ€ the wolfโ€™s words turned into wheezing, his ears had seem to dropped even further...even his dark tail seem lifeless. It seem to at least move some, but it was just kinda dangling. Takumi huffed, gripping onto something before he fell on the ground. โ€œThat quirk of hisโ€ฆโ€ he didnโ€™t moved far at all,but he seem so sluggish. Not only was he badly wounded, but he was sick. It was like Kaito drained most of his life away or something.โ€Damn it! If only i wasnโ€™t so weak during the day time..i would i had shredded that four-eyed weasel.โ€ once he heard a familiar voice, his ears shot up. It wasnโ€™t Natsumi..oh well. He was glad to see his ally, even if it wasnโ€™t Natsumi.

โ€œK-kate..โ€ Takumi just ignored that wet dog comment for now, he couldnโ€™t think how to respond to it.โ€ H-Help me get back..i..i think iโ€™m going to die..i need help.โ€ his sickly grey eyes met with her.โ€ That kid..heโ€™s dangerous..i donโ€™t trust him at all...canโ€™t let himโ€ฆโ€ again, he was unable to speak

๏ผด๏ฝ…๏ฝ”๏ฝ“๏ฝ•๏ฝ™๏ฝโ–‘๏ผฉ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝ—๏ฝใ€€๏ผˆใ‚ญใƒฒใƒ›๏ผ‰
Maleโžฅ30โžฅEnergyblast quirkโžฅTagged: Kimiko

โ€œTetsu...Tetsu..wait up.โ€ a voice echoed through the manโ€™s head as he laid on the bed knocked out. The man squeezed his eyes, hitting his companion with the โ€œin five minutes.โ€ phrase. Also, he seem to be muttering something, he couldnโ€™t make out the words, but he it was kinda concerning. โ€œTETSU!โ€ the chinchilla growled, biting the man hard on the hand. This caused Tetsuya to jump up out the bad, glancing around in the panic.โ€H-huh?! What?! Oh...scruffie..did i oversleep?โ€ he rubbed the back of his head, fingers ran through his messy blonde hair. With sluggish movements, Tetsuya begin to get dressed. Brushing his teeth, putting on his clothes, but forgot to brush down his hair. Then it hit him..wasnโ€™t he suppose to pass out the papers this morning.โ€ Umm...what time is it?โ€ he scurried liked a mouse to find his wrist watch and once he did, the man broke out into a nervous sweat.โ€I overslept..โ€ he frowned. Scruffie sighed and shook his head.โ€Itโ€™s ok, i delivered the papers to the students and also, i got some information regarding the missing student.โ€

Tetsuya could feel his heart skipping with joy.โ€Oh? Are they ok? Where are they?โ€ he said, putting the watch on his wrist. His partner scurried over towards Tetsuya and climbed on to his shoulder.โ€Sheโ€™s back here, safe and sound...but donโ€™t you find this kinda strange? Why would the villains just let get go like that? Unless she snuck out their hideout?โ€ what the creature said was concerning. Hopefully nothing bad was going to happen tonight,but something in his gut was telling him that something was going to go down. โ€œ....I want to know this too. However, we shouldnโ€™t think to hard on it, i want the students to enjoy their time tonight, thatโ€™s my number one goal tonight. To ease their mindsโ€ฆโ€ the teacher begin to walk out his cabin with Scruffie still on his shoulders.โ€ Oh really? Or is it to draw in the villians as well? You shouldnโ€™t over work your self tetsu. I donโ€™t need you croaking over on me..โ€ well..this chinchilla was too smart for his own good..that quirk of his was something amazing.โ€ ...Scruffie..you scare me sometimes.โ€

Suddenly, Tetsuya paused when someone called his voice. Oh..he could recognize that voice anywhere. The man slowly turned around,sweating bullets.โ€A-Ah! Miss Hisakawa.โ€ wait..how did she know about last night? She just arrived and no emails send to the school. Maybe one she heard one off the other students talk about it.โ€...All you partner.โ€ Scruffie decided to dip, hiding inside the manโ€™s jacket. Some best friend he was..โ€ Y-You see..about that..a student form both classes where kinda abducted by villains..b-but they are back..safe and sound..heh..umm..most definitely my fault..โ€
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โ˜…. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โ”€โ”€โ”€ post 002 )

Postby `kosmic » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:58 pm

xxx( โ™› ) โ”โ” ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž ๐‡๐ˆ๐’๐€๐Š๐€๐–๐€ ,
      xxxxxxSTATUS. pro-hero, U.A teacher& LOC. the camp & TAGS. tetsuya & WORD COUNT. 981
      xxas she had expected, the other teacher was quick to react, immediately turning around after she had called him out. the male was a couple inches taller than her, so she had look up to force their eyes to meet, her gaze own serious and stern. though, her scarlet eyes flickered briefly to the chinchilla that scurried into the man's jacket, recognizing it as tetsuya's closest companion. she didn't bother to comment on this, her eyes flickering back up to tetsuya's. he appeared nervous in her presence, which wasn't news to the woman - he wasn't the only one. michiko often had a certain effect on many others in the staff, her intimidating nature dominating in some situations. not that she ever meant for it to be that way, it kinda just... happened. mostly because of her quiet and independent personality, preferring not to get close with anybody which meant few interactions with the other teachers. of course, mai was closer with some teachers more than others, but she would never admit that. the woman has had the same stigma surrounding her since becoming a pro-hero and into her job as a teacher at U.A., but she's never cared enough to address it. people would often describe her as "mysterious", especially during her earlier days as a pro-hero. unlike many pros, michiko hated the publicity and attention she received, normally slipping away before any cameras or newspeople were up in her face. there were just many things about her that intrigued people; like the fact that she didn't seem to be aging, like she looked as perfect and flawless as she did at twenty years old. she could thank her quirk for that, but at the same time, she absolutely hated it. her time quirk is basically a double-edged sword, with all the things she could do with it come the curses along with it. which is precisely why she has limited her usage of it, even limiting her work as a pro-hero.

xxhisakawa knitted her brows at his... explanation of sorts. the fact that he was overly nervous about it wasn't help any, either. he was always like that, and it drove her nuts sometimes - but nonetheless, he was one of the few teachers at U.A. that she could actually stand. "they're back?" she repeated, her eyes still piercing into the other man. now, that was a part she hadn't been aware of until now. he was probably wondering how she even found out in the first place, seeing as she wasn't actually here and none of it had caught wind to the news or anything. come morning, michiko assumed that it wouldn't be long before it did - missing U.A. students wasn't exactly something you could just hide. though, with them being back, safe and sound, it would explain why it hadn't reached the media. hopefully it would stay that way, they definitely didn't need something like that staining U.A.'s reputation. that being said, michiko had her ways, having minor tap in ability to the space and time continuum had many wonders, plus her crystal ball played a part. but again, she only had vague details, which is why she was here speaking with tetsuya. hisakawa kept this information to herself, not having the patience to go into detail about how she found out. just know, she had her ways, and it was close to impossible to hide anything from her. coming to find out the updated news, she already felt relieved, her fuming anger slowly dispersing. knowing that the missing students were safe and sound, away from the villains, was a huge stress relief. except, that brought up a new question: why in the world would the villains just release the kid they help hostage? surely, they were planning to use her as bait or something? there was the possibility that she was now a toy that the villains were using for something far more sinister. as much as she hated to think about it, she had to, somebody had to. the idea of one of her student's being used as a weapon absolutely shattered her heart. michiko mentally noted that she would need to talk to this student later when she could.

xxfirst thing's first, though, her attention was brought to something else he had said. "most definitely my fault..." had the woman scrunching up her nose in distaste. "this is no time to start blaming oneself, tetsuya. it was no one's fault," she commented sharply, letting out a soft sigh afterwards, moving her eyes away from him for the first time since their conversation began. she moved them to focus on some students, laughing and socializing, causing her facial features to soften in the slightest. "we can't let this happen, again, though. we're lucky they were returned safely, otherwise we could be looking at a much more messier situation right now. can you imagine what would happen if the media found out? not to mention, these kids were put in harm's way and I would never forgive myself," she explained, her voice being heard for the teacher beside her and him alone. "and this new teacher... miss yamaguchi was it? where was she during this? it was one of her students, was it not?" she then asked suddenly, her red eyes briefly looking at her colleague once more. michiko had yet to officially meet the new teacher for class 1-B, but she's heard her fair share of the other woman and was looking forward to changing that soon. the question she had asked wasn't meant to be criticizing or rude, just curiosity at it's best. "also, tetsuya," she addressed, waving her hand slightly infront of her, "why in the hell would you not contact me immediately? I had to find out from my crystal ball for god's sake," she told him, her eyes narrowing for a short moment.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reliving the past -- on purpose

Postby lilymei. » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:16 am

โœฆ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“Š ๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“€๐‘œ . / /โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Female โžข 15 โžข Sensory Connect Quirk โžข Location: In the Camp โžข Tagged: Daichi

xxxMayu hadn't been to a party in a long time. At least ever since her dad was head of their company back at home. She remembered always being forced to attend soirees where she would be forced to dance with strangers who wanted to flirt endlessly with her to get their namesake in the company. It was amazing she managed to survive all the suitors, but that's what you get for being the only daughter to a wealthy family. She often found, that if she thought about a song while guys would flirt with her, she could keep herself from getting too flustered, in other words, keep herself from leading them on with blushing cheeks. But at Daichi's exclamation, she felt and let her cheeks warm and redden slightly, looking down to try and hide them from him slightly. "Yea, I'm excited as well." She beamed softly before looking up to meet his bright eyes again. She watched the student bounce up and down slightly, her body starting to imitate the action for a moment before she caught herself and stopped. "You don't need to apologize, I think it's kind of cute." She chuckled before realizing what she had said and covered her mouth as if though she could take the words back. However, even if she could, she didn't know if she would; it was the truth anyway.

xxx"I'd love to see some solo dancing! I've done a lot of minuets and waltzes before so we should be able to those pretty easily, I guess?" Mayu suggested with a small shrug. "And I've never really done solo dancing before so it would be great if you could teach me some." The girl chortled lightly, looking around the area briefly before returning to meet Daichi's smile. His enthusiasm kind of emanated to everyone and everything around her, filling what had been a pretty dull space with color and she loved it. The smile lighting up her features probably showed that. She hadn't had a reason to smile so brightly in a long time, not even since her father relieved her of her duties for the school year so being here with Daichi was special to her... "I guess that's good reasoning to be up. I'm normally up at this time and this place is so beautiful, who wouldn't want to take in the scenery for as long as possible?" The girl questioned lightly, her eyes scanning the area as she spoke before eventually making their way back to Daichi. "Sure. I thought the teachers would plan more for us to do today but it doesn't really bother me. Of course, I don't mind, I enjoy spending time with you. Hmm... We can give it a try? I'll protect you from the crocodons." The girl exclaimed with a small smile, still not believing in the creatures but not wanting to explain that. She knew that if he took the chance to go, he probably would realize they weren't there after all and they could just enjoy the beautiful outdoors while taking a nice swim.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me