✪ we will remain. | multi-fandom superhuman rp. [v.2]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

// . zombie boy: fifteen, space cop: thirteen . //

Postby sun » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:17 am

x
    ` 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐣𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐝 ´

in uniformx|x22x|xtagged:xbruce wayne, hit, lucifer morningstar

xxxxxxNone of Hit’s samples of excellency came as a surprise, and even up until he was raised to his toes and then off the ground, Jason remained unfazed by their skills. After all, every extraterrestrial being in his knowledge bank possessed abilities one could only refer to as ‘out of this world’. You had Superman who was theoretically unbeatable, that one fiery chick who hung out with the loser club for teens and could shoot lasers out of her hands (and who his older brother totally had the doe eyes for), and an Oreo-loving Martian whose only known weakness was a pack of matches. But reflexes and strength? Things mere humans could practice. It was hardly impressing. Had Jason not been wearing his helmet then he probably would’ve spat on the show-off’s face. So low was the bar Hit had set for himself thus far.

xxxxxx“Riiiight, okayyyy. I see what’s happening here. It all makes sense now,” the Hood starts again, seemingly a bit more relaxed as the slightly different note in his tone suggested he was, in fact, mockingly grinning at what sounded like another overly imaginative mind, “Sure, of course, I’m the pathetic one. It’s super cute, y’know, acting all tough then surrounding yourself with so-called teammates ‘cause you fear being left alone with these delusions of yours.” He looks directly at the taller creature for a brief moment before shaking his head in disapproval and turning away once more, this time not daring to check on the youngest among them. Perhaps the boy was safer with a group of paranoid lunatics than a lousy criminal. Who knows? Still, he wished he could’ve given him some sort of way to communicate should he change his mind. Why? He wasn’t sure. There was no logical explanation as to why he had cared for the kid in the first place, and he wasn’t exactly a master at dealing with emotions. Which was also why he couldn’t really blame the others for taking up his precious time. Didn’t mean he wouldn’t though.

xxxxxx“I don’t know about you crazy bunch, but I hadn’t planned to stay here for as long as you clearly intend to with these, what’d you call ‘em, oh yeah - figments of your imagination,” comes the recovered monotone but almost muttered, like it didn’t hold any significance other than to fill the silence, “Least we settled who’s getting home as late as tomorrow – my sincerest thanks by the way – and who’s like, maybe never. Um, so yeah. Good luck with that I guess. Honestly, I couldn’t care less.” He says as confidently as ever, but isn’t sure if he means it. The feeling of neglect still aching freshly in his heart, he nods to himself for assurance; if no one cares for you, why should you care for anyone else? - then starts walking. First steps accompanied by slight hesitance, but then the usual marching begins. It’s a choice that pains him, a risk he didn’t want to take. But at least the boy had someone that cared for him in some sense, and if it turned out to be for temporal, selfish reasons, then Jason would find Hit even if it meant turning the entire wreck of a planet upside down.

x
    x

x
    ` 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡, 𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐣𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 ´

in uniformx|xlate 30sx|xtagged:xasha jelani, kei nagai, carson queen

xxxxxxThe answer was… surprising, to say the least. Not as much on the superhero section - it’d have been foolproof to ask about Supes or Bats or even Ollie honestly - but more on the whole ‘I wanna stay here in this dusty ol’ ruin and probably get some sorta nasty lung infection from whatever explosion caused the city to crumble’. If you preferred health risks over returning home, then you knew it had to be brutal. Hal didn’t blame the kid though. “Oh yeah. I feel you dude. Guessing this dump ain’t your definition of paradise? Least I hope so. ‘cause there’s like… a billion places much cooler than this,” the brunette ‘flexes’ with a grin conquering his face, pleased to find out this Kei character wasn’t completely carved out of concrete. Even less so when Prowless approached him with inquiries about his health, showing signs of not being a fan of attention. Or perhaps it was part of the same yarn of yellow as before. Or both. But the fact that they both seemed to understand each other suggested that they shared a language. In speculation anyway. They didn’t seem like the people to possess translators, or to be from the same hemisphere, which meant that… either Prowless lied about being from outer space, or Kei just happened to know their planet’s language which was far less likely. So they must’ve been speaking English… and there are no English speakers anywhere but Earth. As far as the Guardians’ knowledge went, and they knew basically everything. Or did they? If they all were from Earth, then wouldn’t it be logical for even if only one of them to recognize him? Kei’s archer friend bore striking similarities to your usual superhero getups, yet the Corps seemed to be only a legend, a forgotten myth, along with the Justice League and its predecessor.

xxxxxxThe more Hal thought about it, the more confused he got, and eventually surrendered and let it slide. It was hardly the most pressing issue right now. It was healthier to focus on something that made actual sense.
    “But y’know, blood loss isn’t something to joke about,” he comments the unfolding situation, his expression fading out, “Nor is foreign bacteria. We should find a first aid kit. Every house should come equipped with one… unless the standards have changed while I was gone.” Brown eyes begin searching around the room, making mental notes of its disorderly state. “The place looks old though so we might just be in luck.” Unless the gear had been contaminated… but he wasn’t known as a pessimist. And while he would’ve loved to complain about doing things in the old-fashioned way, he shrugs it off and laughs instead, “It’s been a while since I’ve had to patch someone up, but fortunately, I’m getting the impression I’m not the only one who’s performed miniature surgeries before.”

Hal looks around for a moment before deciding a direction, then shifts his focus onto the bowman. “You, ah… Carson was it? Wanna give me a hand? These old eyes just ain’t what they used to be,” he mumbles up an excuse to hide his decreased knowledge on Earth-related customs with a proud smile on his face.

x
    x
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bruce 006 || Dug 006

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:01 pm

Bruce Wayne || sixteen || human || fandom; gotham || location; street || tagged; jason todd

The teen was just frozen at the sight of everything that was going on. Unable to form words, he felt absolutely torn between the two choices; on one hand, he could go with the alien and other man who promised safety or he could go with the man who was from his city and also he knew would protect him. But before he could come to a conclusion, the other Gothamite was walking away, seemingly fed up with the purple man. Taking a small second, he glanced at the other two by him and said some quick words before doing a small jog after the Red Hood.

"Wait up!" he called to him before he was able to walk instep with the unknown man. "I need to get home and you're the only one in the group that knows where that is," he said in a quieter tone before fiddling with his hands a little, unsure of what to say or anything.

"Since, we're... er... trying to go back home, we should uh introduce ourselves," he said with one of his half fake smiles he uses for business meetings with others, which of course as he grows up, has remained similar to his character. "But it's surprising that you don't know who I am, but I think this goes both ways because you don't think I'm from Gotham because I don't know who you are," he then paused before looking at the other man, "am I wrong?"

Dug || immortal || dog || fandom; up || location; street || tagged; open

The golden retriever was wandering about the streets, looking for his owners but sadly not finding a trace of either of them, which of course made the pooch let out a sad howl that echoed throughout the hallow streets of the abandoned city.

Last bumped by ghostlyhamlet on Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:01 pm.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me