A Door Through the Darkness (Anthro Wolf RP) PLEASE JOIN!!!!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: A Door Through the Darkness (Anthro Wolf RP) PLEASE JOIN!!!!

Postby gossypiumYeoman » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:45 am

(( Yay, three people all wearing big bulky metal suits all in the same picture!! XD (Lolzers, saw it in the PM you sent... utterly hilarious, I say. Utterly hilarious. :lol: ) ))
gossypiumYeoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnbuBlackShinobi » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:45 am

AnbuBlackShinobi wrote:{{ ...I should be able to post after school! XD ...}}

{{ Scratch that! I need to go to my violin lesson, then I need to cook dinner, and then I'll be able to post! ;) }}
Catrican Says: I don't go on CS anymore, really, but I'll still get on now and then. For special things. :3

Linkies

AnbuBlackShinobi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gossypiumYeoman » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:46 am

(( XD *sigh* Okay! :lol: ))
gossypiumYeoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Helix~ » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:57 pm

AnbuBlackShinobi wrote:
AnbuBlackShinobi wrote:{{ ...I should be able to post after school! XD ...}}

{{ Scratch that! I need to go to my violin lesson, then I need to cook dinner, and then I'll be able to post! ;) }}

(( XD Aw, and you got me all ambitious during school. :lol: *prods and pokes, then pokes Blacky again* Hurrrr hurrrrrr ))
~Helix~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Helix~ » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:16 pm

(( Bump :3 *pokes Anbu* I know you're online.... XD Jk, I understand if you're busy. X3 ))
~Helix~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gossypiumYeoman » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:45 pm

(( o3o Anbu left without ever posting, NuUuUuU!!!1! DX ))
gossypiumYeoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnbuBlackShinobi » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:16 pm

{{ Fyi, Alyss is around...maybe...19? 20 years old? }}

{{ I'm ashamed to say I did god-modding in the second paragraph. Blackie, can you read it over and say if it's okay or not? If it isn't, I'll immediately delete it. }}

Alyss growled at one of the sisters (Rain), who looked intimidated, but at the same time, willing to stand up to her. Suddenly, a pulse of energy shot through the air and she whipped around just in time to see one of them reaching out and snatching something from a glowing golden orb. "D**MIT!!" She screamed at the top of her voice as the wave went off again and she was pushed back by its strength. Suddenly a lioness appeared, then vanished into the new weapon. Fed up with everything being found at once, she lashed her spear around and put the point on the other sister's (Alpa's) neck. "I am Alyss, and one slash of my weapon and you can kiss goodbye to ever breathing again." She snarled. The bottom handle of the spear formed into a snake's head that snapped at their air, fangs dripping with poison.

She was fully prepared to kill the girl, when something echoed through her head. Come back to the castle. There's no need for this radical action. It said to her. She hesitated, but then took her spear back, spat on the ground at the sister's feet, and then vanished into thin air, when really she had jumped into the trees and started racing back to the castle. She was cursing at the Lord for calling her back at a time like this, but she knew he was right. It would do them very little good to kill one of the guardians so soon, as the rest could immediately ban together at the news of her death.

---

{{ Block for Husky... DX }}

Husky nodded slowly, still not used to the whole idea of a talking sword, and then patted Rythian's shoulders. "No, I don't know what idiots do with their slaves, because I've never had a slave, or been around people who have slaves. I was around the castle once, but they had servants instead." He said with a wisp of regret in his voice, remembering to the days when evil did not purge the land. After a moment of silence, he took his hand off and started back through the forest. "Well, before it's midnight, let's get back to the cabin so I can make dinner. I know I'm hungry after everything that's happened." He said, hardly believing it had been a few hours of talking to a dragon.
Catrican Says: I don't go on CS anymore, really, but I'll still get on now and then. For special things. :3

Linkies

AnbuBlackShinobi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gossypiumYeoman » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Alpa growled the whole time through while Alyss spoke, shoulders tense. As she vanished, Alpa yelled at the top of her lungs, "You dam*ed vixen!" she snarled before heading hastily setting off in the direction Rain had ran off to. She stopped as she saw her sibling holding a gleaming katana. "...You too, eh?" She approached her sibling and her gaze slowly shifted from her clear sword to the golden katana.

(( Epic Block-ness. DX ))
gossypiumYeoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gossypiumYeoman » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:33 am

((Bump. Hmm, no one seems to be joining. DX Maybe some banners could change that...?))
gossypiumYeoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnbuBlackShinobi » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:54 am

{{ * hears the word 'banners'... *

I'LL MAKE SOME WOOOOO I LOVE MAKIN' PHOTOSHOP BANNERS WHAT?! * freaks out * }}

Linkies

AnbuBlackShinobi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me