REMEMBER :: semi-lit :: open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: REMEMBER :: semi-lit :: open

Postby sheep. » Fri May 31, 2013 2:27 am

{wolfsplash: I have the Cheshire cat open, if you'd like. ^^}

____
Dumbo continued to walk on when he heard the footsteps behind him, knowing that Nala was following him. "Yellow fruit, like there. Peel, eat. Very good." He pointed again, noticing that the former lioness hadn't paid attention the first time. "Yellow, not green. Green, need to grow." Nodding in satisfaction at his own explanation, Jumbo Jr walked on tirelessly until they finally reached the tree. He frowned in annoyance; very few pieces were ripe, meaning that they would soon have to move again to find another producer. "Look for yellowest," he advised the female, starting to inspect some of the bananas.
hi! i'm sheep., but call me lis.

semi-lit roleplayer (or I try to be) and a proctor over at the roleplay school

lovely amazing husbando. ilybby

status;; on & off. doing;; watching someone play dmc. mood;; tired
working on;; contest intro reply form
sheep.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfsplash » Fri May 31, 2013 9:36 am

((@sheep, sounds good:) Esmeralda can meet him while she's looking around))

Esmeralda felt her way around trees and shrubs, trying to figure out where she was. An overhanging canopy of trees covered the sky, so she couldn't even try to see what time it was, which way was north, or anything. Usually she was great with directions. How she longed to have Djali at her side. She missed Paris, the Court of Miracles, la Notre Dame with its great bells. She remembered Quasimodo had said the largest one's name was... huh, she couldn't remember. In fact, she couldn't remember much of what Quasimodo had said that day. You're just having a mind blank. You'll think of it later. It's not exactly important right now anyway. I need to find out where I am. Esmeralda started walking faster, shoving aside anything in her way, frantically searching around. Finally she cupped her hands around her mouth and yelled," Hello?"
image by danny
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wolfsplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheep. » Fri May 31, 2013 9:57 am

____

After getting used to this new human body, Chessur decided to have a poke around. He was about 99% sure that he wasn't the only person on the island (or so he hoped), and anyone else with experience would be useful for his survival. So, with this in mind, he made a start at trying to get out of the... forest? Jungle? Cheshire wasn't sure what it was, but it held an abundance of emerald-leafed trees and thorny shrubs, which he worked through with much annoyance (and many scars). As he walked, the male took in his surroundings; there was no place untouched by nature, every inch of the ground covered in some sort of foliage. All he could see was green, green, and more green, the only break from this being the sky, when it wasn't obscured by the taller trees.

Suddenly, Chess stopped in his tracks. He could've sworn that he had heard a voice - the voice of a female human, no less. Faint, but definitely there; he started to walk slower, steps cautious as he travelled in the approximate direction of the sound. All around him, leaves rustled and rattled in the wind, making it no easier to sense movement. Frowning, the man hugged his beige coat closer to his body, seeking any sort of warmth or comfort that he could find. Finally, he saw someone. Peeking through the gaps in a bush, Cheshire's eyes lay on a woman not too far away; she seemed just as unsettled, if not more so, than himself, and so he stood up with confidence and cleared his voice.

"Well, hello there."
hi! i'm sheep., but call me lis.

semi-lit roleplayer (or I try to be) and a proctor over at the roleplay school

lovely amazing husbando. ilybby

status;; on & off. doing;; watching someone play dmc. mood;; tired
working on;; contest intro reply form
sheep.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aergia » Fri May 31, 2013 10:06 am

(Ugly phone post)

Ariel

Ariel felt disheartened. "That's ok, I guess this happened to everyone, I wonder if there is anyone else here?" she pondered. "You woke up in a tree you say, well, I was half in the water, my nightgown is still sopping wet. I don't think there'll be many places I could change clothes around here, so I will have to stay like this." Ariel said with a shudder, her nightdress was not something someone like her would wear around the place.

aergia • she/her
space filler for now

(c)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Thoughts that go like bullets through you
The time you told me that you wished you were dead

• • •
But so broken on when you can't stop choosing
To sleep through your alarms
Man, you're losing your head
aergia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sʈɑrry Ɲɩght Skɩə » Fri May 31, 2013 12:03 pm

⊰ Nala ⊱ ⊰ Seventeen ⊱ ⊰ Female ⊱

As the kid spoke, Nala made sure to listen this time. She needed to know what they were looking for "Yellow fruit." she repeated following the former elephant's finger to the fruit. It was a skinny long fruit that grew in bushals of around ten or so. Most of them were a green or greenish-yellow color. A few were right yellow and some of the brighter one's even had brown splotches. Nala was immediately suspicious. Not only where these 'fruits' super colorful they weren't very appealing to look at. Or so the former lioness thought.

"Are you sure these things are edible?" Nala asking walking forwards to look up at the tree. She looked at the young boy next to her and sighed. "They really don't look that good." she muttered. Her gaze returned to the fruit above her and she pushed some strainds of light hair from her face. "Now.... there's one questions. How do we get those things down?" the trees that these odd things hung out of were tall and skinny they didn't look like the trees in africa that a cat, or anything really, could climb easily.
Sʈɑrry Ɲɩght Skɩə

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floki, » Fri May 31, 2013 12:17 pm

Belle / 18 / Female

~Tale as old as
time. Song as
old as rhyme
Beauty and the
Beast~

--Belle--

~I want adventure
in the great wide
somewhere.~
Belle felt sorry for Ariel. She wished she had spare clothing with her.
"Maybe there is a village nearby." she said looking at Ariel. "If there is, they might have clothing for you."
Belle thought for a moment, if there was a village nearby, than maybe there could be explanations about where they are. Then maybe they could manage to find a way back from where they were from.
"Would you like to join me in finding a village?" she asked kindly.
Maybe if they worked together they could cover more ground of this island and find out more about where they were. But it was all up to Ariel now.
━━━━━━━━━━━ "Dulcius Ex Asperis"
flo. || witch. || scorpio. || she/her.
floki,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obeisant » Fri May 31, 2013 12:27 pm

Mrs.DeanWinchester wrote:
✧Peter Pan/ 13 / Male✧

~Never say goodbye,
because saying
goodbye means
going away,
and going
away means
forgetting.~

--Peter Pan--

~To die
would be an
awful big
adventure.~
When Peter heard that he didn't live here his heart seem to sink. How was he going to find his way back to Neverland if he didn't know where he was. Peter's gaze rolled down to the floor. He so badly wanted to see someone he knew, someone that could help him. He would even love to see Captain Hook.
But once the strange man asked him a question he quickly looked up and shook his head.
"No, I am lost, I guess just like you." he pointed out.
This seemed hopeless. He was never going to get back home at this point if he can not find someone who know this place.
"I don't believe I have seen you in Neverland.... who are you....where are you from?" Peter asked out of curiosity.
Peter wanted to know more about this stranger, and why was he here. Maybe it is the same reason why he himself is here also.

Simba - Seventeen - Male

Simba felt a bit bad when the boy seemed to sink in attitude. He watched as the boy stopped looking at him and instead turned to look at the ground. He scratched the back of his head. Once the boy looked back up his hand dropped and he nodded his head. He too felt himself sink at that. So they were both in the same position. Lost. "Yeah, guess so." He replied awkwardly. He looked around for a few moments, surveying the area. The only time he had ever seen anywhere close to this was with Timon and Pumba. But it had been fun back then, not like this at all. He looked back at the boy when he asked a question. "I don't live in Neverland, I'm from the Pridelands, I'm Simba." He said, extending his hand for a hand shake. Wait, what was that? Was that the human part of his brain kicking in? He supposed so. "And you are?" He asked politely.
[/quote]
obeisant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floki, » Fri May 31, 2013 3:44 pm

✧Peter Pan/ 13 / Male✧

~Never say goodbye,
because saying
goodbye means
going away,
and going
away means
forgetting.~

--Peter Pan--

~To die
would be an
awful big
adventure.~
Peter finally met Simba's gaze. He had a rather confused look on his face. He had never heard of "the pride lands" before. His eyes then town casted towards the hand Simba had placed out. He hesitated a little, and then finally clutched it for a hand shake.
"My name is Peter.....Peter Pan." he responded.
Peter than quickly dropped his arm and looked back at Simba.
"Do you think there are others.... others who are stuck here like us?" he questioned.
Peter was hoping that there was others. He was hoping to see either the lost boys, Tink, or even Captain Hook would do. As long as he saw someone that he knew and recognized. But he had only found Simba. So maybe, no one he knew was on this island with him. And that frightened him a little, being surrounded by complete strangers.
floki,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obeisant » Fri May 31, 2013 3:51 pm

Simba - Seventeen - Male

He was a little surprised when Peter shook his hand, he had seemed like he didn't really want to do it judging by his previous stare. He gave Peter a firm shake before releasing and pulling his arm back. "Well Peter Pan, it's nice to meet you." He said. What was the Pan for? Didn't everyone only have one name? Why did this guy have two? Was he special? Important? Was Peter some sort of title? Or was Peter Pan his entire first name? Maybe it was. In order to play it safe Simba decided to just call him Peter Pan. He shrugged his shoulders gently. "I only saw one other person earlier and I don't know where they are now. Who knows who else is here." He said, the previous life now gone from his voice by the idea that they could be the only ones.
obeisant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floki, » Fri May 31, 2013 4:09 pm

✧Peter Pan/ 13 / Male✧

~Never say goodbye,
because saying
goodbye means
going away,
and going
away means
forgetting.~

--Peter Pan--

~To die
would be an
awful big
adventure.~
Peter made a small sigh.
"This, is going to be a long day." as he spoke his hand ran through his short curly hair. "Out of curiosity, what are the "pride lands?" he asked finally trying to stray his mind form the island, and being the only ones. He also wanted to know what the pride lands are since he had only ever once, left Neverland. And that was a very long time ago. Peter never got the time to explore England or even the world itself. It seemed right now the curious thirteen year old was showing, rather than a mature adult. (which he so long to be.)
floki,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me