Jurassic Park |Accepting |

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Jurassic Park |Accepting |

Postby catatonic_ » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:48 am

ALina sighs. "Alright, lets go."
catatonic_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:42 am

Sheila/utahraptor/female/suborate
Sheila hissed,and folllowed Big ,to what she thought maybe a safer place than where they were.
--------
Mei/t-rex/female/loner
Mei still was plotting her daring escape plan from this electrified pen of hers. She roraed loudly in anger,and she didn't care if the two-legs heard her ,or not.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogs » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:27 pm

SkyTheKidRS wrote:Hunter lunged at the female, shrieking loudly. The female gave up. She flew off. "Lets go!"

(Recap?)
my name is dogs and
i like dogs, man.
straight cis-female
i am a holibomber.
i have gifted 24 people
i have received 11 gifts
dogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotta.blast » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:49 pm

((Sorry. Big concert with Physc. Got busy. But we're back!!
And we got a new tyrannosaurus (I allowed one extra xD) raptor, and Muldoon is somewhere with Steve in some fields, and the three girls are being hunted by raptors.....and the second Rex is trying to escape))

Banzai was coming back to his senses as he was starting to wake up from the long nap he had been just in. Apparently, the Tyrannosaurus Rex was gone, and whatever shot him, but he heard all sorts of noises. Including a different sort of t-Rex roar, that sounded more feminine. He ignored it though, and decided to go terrorize the so called things such as humans. 

"Hey look what's hanging over the fences!" Marissa pointed, as the fences for herbivores were off at the moment. Large brachiosaurus heads hung over the side, roaring and eating the leaves. John had been working out the bugs lately, and sometimes it caused the fences at certain times to go like
On
Off
On
Off
It was strange. And sometimes the whole park's fence system did, and other times it didn't. That's when Steve would tell them Muldoon also goes into a lock down mode about the raptors.

The Big One went into the bushes at first, but realized how they would shake, so then avoided it and headed for an area covered by all leaves. Head nodding for Sheila and the other to follow, the raptor became curious as to if the larger four legged ones would spook. Her yellow eyes continued watching, before snarling and sprinting, leaping onto Alina. She hoped the others would follow the lead. The other one went for Maddy.

((And, @Physc. Your characters cannot kill the raptors......no matter how much you want to.....lol XD))
gotta.blast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catatonic_ » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:54 am

( But...but...:( Your so mean to me! lol jk. You and your mom embarrassed me at Applebees. Lmao the face I made!!!)

Alina screams, and punches in in the eye, Maddy hisses, and bites the raptor.
catatonic_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:18 am

Sheila/utahraptor/female/suborate
Sheila followed Big to the area. She heard more two -legs they were close,but she had no idea were they were.
---------
mei/t-rex/female/loner (alas, my rex is alone 4 now)
Mei walked around her pen ,and went up to the fence. She got zapped.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotta.blast » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:25 pm

((So tired....busy-ness overwhelming......Jurassic Park 3D in IMAX......awesome.....))

Muldoon let his grip of Steve go as he heard some screams. Slinging his gun off of his shoulder, he nodded his head. "That way" walking forward, he followed the shouts, hissing, and roaring as he loaded his gun with some ammo. Why Steve didn't have a gun was beyond him.

Marissa looked around. Was there another? "Maddy! Why didn't you grab Steve's weaponry pack?" She shouted over the raptors. Her eyes focused from where the first two emerged. Strangely, she moved closer, wondering if the Compy was there.

The Big One's eyes fluttered a lot before it pinned Alina's hands down. It was about to attack her, when a gunshot rang throughout that area, attention distracted from Alina. Another bang went into the area as another shot was fired.
gotta.blast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catatonic_ » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:41 am

Alina pushes the raptor out off of her. "DIE !"
catatonic_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogs » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:16 pm

Hunter flew off into the air.
my name is dogs and
i like dogs, man.
straight cis-female
i am a holibomber.
i have gifted 24 people
i have received 11 gifts
dogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotta.blast » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:31 pm

Muldoon came with Steve along in his tow, shooting around. "Dont go near the bushes!" he said to Marissa, although he was more focused on the Big One than the one that was on Maddy (fail) and the a possible one in the bushes. "Steve go over there" he motioned towards Alina and Maddy.

A Spinosaurus which got transported over from Site B (dumbly) heard the Tyrannosaurus Rex's fence zap. Marching forward in curiosity, he came upon the fence and saw Mei behind it. The spino stood a distance, watching. Just watching. Nothing else.
gotta.blast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me