Homestuck: The new generation

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which characters shall we introduce first?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 am

Ancestors
20%
Dancestors
80%

Total votes : 10

Re: Homestuck: The new generation

Postby KARKATVANTAS69 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:36 pm

Moruge Gilful - Male - 8 sweeps - [ DS ] deceivingSailor

You sigh to yourself. Your friend should have been paying attention to the fire and not you. You think for a moment about what approach to take.
[pA]: ⊖ What is that nonsense of which you speak?
[pA]: ⊖ much like many-a things found under the sea,you are a hidden treasure!
[pA]: ⊖ A lususless treasure,which reminds me. How do you deal with fires,again?

[dS]: WELL THEN
[dS]: PUT WATER ON IT
[dS]: DO YOU WANT ME TO HELP?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hello, I am KARKATVANTAS69. I enjoy various things such as anime, video games, and music to name a few. Feel free to PM me if you want to roleplay or even just chat. Avatar credit goes to Ryuuhou : Permission link

ImageImage Please click Shelgon! ImageImage
KARKATVANTAS69

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:46 pm

Solinn Raelis |Tagging - Opacit Narfun|Location- Your own splendid little hive

How dare she insult your flowers! "at leassssst flowerssss are pretty. your ssssstuff issss ussselessssss and dumb." You flip your hair and kick a body towards your lusus. His tongue flicks on to the corpse, and he recoils, disgusted and hissing angrily. "he doesssssn't like your offering. sssssaysss he doesssssn't eat highbloodsssss. maybe i ssssshould feed you to him, you'd make a much tassstier sssssnack."

You would never actually feed Opacit to your lusus, you care about too much. No, not in a flushed sense. Not like that at all. She makes such a good rival. You loathe how she somehow is better then you at most things despite her lesser blood. Just being around her makes you want to slap her. Then stab her. Then start freaking out because you stabbed her and what now, I'm confused, help me. Which is why you'd never try to kill her despite your common death threats. You like the challenges she throws at you and the healthy rivalry between you two.

She is the only one in your quadrants, after all. If you threw her away, you'd be thought of as lonely and pathetic, or, gog forbid, weak. You'd hate to be thought of as weak. Besides, with your extremely violent personality, you'd NEVER get a matesprit or a moirail. Which is for the better. A flushed/pale relationship could soften you and make you more vulnerable to mental instability. Your lusus once told you that flushed romance can drive you crazy and turn you into a brainless fool, which you would hate to see yourself reduced to. Secretly, you envy those with matesprits and moirails because you know that you could never be loved by anyone. You're used to it though. You just appreciate the one relationship you actually have.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓
lunathey/she ❁‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ravioli enthusiast ❁ <3 ❁ fr | ©
─── 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ───

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
i like music, writing, and fashion.
feel free to send me a pm or a trade!
i love meeting new people and
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KARKATVANTAS69 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:34 pm

((Boop
Hello, I am KARKATVANTAS69. I enjoy various things such as anime, video games, and music to name a few. Feel free to PM me if you want to roleplay or even just chat. Avatar credit goes to Ryuuhou : Permission link

KARKATVANTAS69

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:22 pm

Alumino Thurnis | Tagging- Augustus Vinia, Ellian Cedmon | Location- Hive

"Come in, come in! I certainly/definitely/absolutely don't want/desire/wish to torture you! You bid Ellian inside with a wide grin. You are quite glad to see your beryl-blooded buddy, he always seems to appreciate the inventions and gizmos that spring from your flights of fancy. It bothers you just the tiniest bit that Ellian has never opened up entirely, but at the same time you see him as a challenge and you do enjoy those.

You hear the water beginning to boil over and quickly go over to rescue it. As you prepare your coffee- the bitter cheap kind, despite how much you drink you're not a connoisseur of the stuff, straight caffeine would be just as good -you stifle a yawn. Now that your project is complete sleep tugs at your sleeves. Thankfully, a quick cup should fix that! "Want/desire/wish any?" You'd offer some to Gus as well but you know he hates the stuff.

"Anyways/anyhow/besides, this is it! I know/understand/recognize it's not a proper/legitimate/conventional invention but I couldn't help/stop/stay myself! I mean, why would turn/pivot/switch the tap yourself when you could have/own/use something like this?" You gesture to the entirety of your living room which is covered in strings and dominoes and books. "It's a Rube Trollberg machine/gizmo/gadget! Not very convenient but..." You babble on about the so-called perks and workings of your machine as you set it off. Everything seems to be going perfectly, things are falling when they should and making a lovely racket. What fun!

Augustus Vinia | Tagging- Alumino Thurnis, Ellian Cedmon | Location- Alumino's Hive

You don't look up from your model Trollhenge as Ellian comes in but give him a simple, "H ey Ellio t." He's okay you guess, doesn't try to engage you in conversation- or maybe he does and you just tune him out effectively, you are rather good at that. Alumino talks about him too much. He's quite fond of comparing you to him unfavorably. "I wish/hope/crave that you cared about what I was talking/conversing/communicating about. You don't even know/get/understand what a washer is. Ellian appreciates these things."

You decide to build a very, very tall tower and see how far it might fall when you kick it down.

Lucci Dediso | Tagging- Becrux Gliese | Location- Hive

[bC]: Well if everything is right under the moons then why don't you explain the hemospectrum and disadvantages it brings to low bloods?
[bC]: Those are actual disasters which happen,Lucci, whether we like it or not.
[bC]: But alright,let's see whose predictions suit better.

[fF]: |he hemospec|rum is perfec|\y good what are you |a\king abou|?
[fF]: Bu| fine! You go consu\| your si\\y s|ars and I'\\ read my cards and we'\\ see who can predic| the day be||er!
[fF]: When you \ose I wan| a pin| of doub\e cookie-dough icecream.

You tell yourself that you aren't upset, just ready to show Becrux who's right and who's wrong. You tell this to Vicci as well and it feels funny on your tongue. In truth, the bit about the hemospectrum almost got under your skin. You honestly don't know that much about it, Vicci was never one for discussing it, but from what you've heard it's a good system for taking care of everybody. Becrux is just sore for some reason. Maybe you shouldn't have woken him up so early.

You spread out your cards upon the table and start your reading. The spread you use is fairly simple, only five cards but that's plenty enough to prove that brass-blood wrong. Past, present, future, and potential. The card you draw for the past is to be expected, the emperor stands for authority and order. Next comes the fool for optimism and innocence- your personal card. Then comes the tower. It can have multiple meanings but you like to think it means adventure. Last but not least, the wheel of fortune, promising you good luck.

[fF]: |he cards say |oday will bring an adven|ure with a for|una|e ou|come.
[fF]: Now we jus| wai| and see.
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:03 am

((bump))
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rockercookie » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:53 am

Khyeme Cypher|| Nine and half sweeps || Male || philosophicalAlembic[pA]|| Tags- Morgue Gliful || Location- hive

You tend to forget how funny your friend can get! How silly of him to think water should be used for putting out fires! You give a chuckle at that wild thought and cast it aisde,water is obviously meant to be your hive alongside other sealife,you won't waste it on petty flames. You retrieve one of your bottles containing a strange substance from your sylladex

[dS]: WELL THEN
    [dS]: PUT WATER ON IT
    [dS]: DO YOU WANT ME TO HELP?

[pA]: ⊖ Water?That's so funny, I won't use water....
    [pA]: ⊖ I'll use one of my potions to make the fire go away!
    [pA]: ⊖ Maybe afterwards I could attempt to revive your lusus!!!

Ellian Cedmon||Male||Ten sweeps||carnivoreForge [cF]|| Tags: Alumino Thurnis||Location-Alumino's hive

Stepping inside Thurnis' hive,your eyes immediately fall upon his creation. It is quite lovely to trace those strings throughout the room,yet you are snapped back to reality when he offers you some coffee.
    "I'm good,thank you,Thurnis." you try to do your best not to comment on the amount of coffee you see him drinking.
    In the meanwhile you acknowledge Augustus,messing with what looks like 38 dominoes. His trusted hat is still placed atop of his head.
    "Greetings and salutations,Gus."your face betrays no emotion as you continue to inspect the gadget. Your eyes,however,are completely adorned with admiration.
    "This is an exceptional work so far and I could see it being convenient for some trolls." you try not to cough
    the word 'Opacit' between your fangs and continue "Although I have to agree,it could use some more development.
    If it can save a bit of a troll's time you could try to minimize the space it occupies for the time being.
    "

Opacit Narfun||Female||Ten and half sweeps||compulsiveHoarder [cH]||Tags:Solinn Raelis||Location: Solinn's hive

You turn emerald in the face with fury when she mentions your stuff. Just,just how dare she?!
    "As 'useless' as you think my stuff is,I'd never hoard any of your stupid flowers!I thought a highblood such as yourself would invest in better stuff anyways,but nope! Looks like you still act like a little dumb grub! Same goes for your lusus and his food preference, if he doesn't want my snack then he can just starve for all I care!" With your claws caked in sapphire blood and your hair wildly tangled,you assume you look pretty feral and hope you could intimidate her a bit.

You always enjoyed pushing her buttons and challenging her. Your kismesissitude was addicting at times and it kept your instincts and reflexes sharp. You think you should take her for that,in the long run that's what will ensure your survival. Instead of doing that you just throw her a mean frown and refrain from hissing.

Becrux Gliese||Male||Twelve sweeps||binaryCrux [bC]||Tags: Morgan Sinrot,Lucci Dediso ||Location:Hive

You pour coffee in two cups and bring one to Morgan,inviting her to sit on your sofa.
    "Here,make yourself comfortable." handing her the cup, you take a sit yourself. "What happened to your computer?"[.
    Reading over Lucci's messages you refrain from rolling your eyes. You use your telescope to consult with the planets and their current position. You also take in consideration the lunar phase you are currently in. You double-check over your notes once you get a reading out of the skies,just to make sure. You could agree with Lucci on one thing: adventure seems to await but not without hardships and...illness? You've seen some disturbing signs but the whole astrology thing was fickle.

[fF]: |he hemospec|rum is perfec|\y good what are you |a\king abou|?
    [fF]: Bu| fine! You go consu\| your si\\y s|ars and I'\\ read my cards and we'\\ see who can predic| the day be||er!
    [fF]: When you \ose I wan| a pin| of doub\e cookie-dough icecream.
    [fF]: |he cards say |oday will bring an adven|ure with a for|una|e ou|come.
    [fF]: Now we jus| wai| and see.

[bC]: Stars mention adventure as well,but it will not come without hardships. They also mention sickness yet it was pretty vague.
    [bC]: Also I'm not buying you icecream.

Sometimes you wonder what Lucci's lusus is doing,raising her like that. Although she is pretty young,she should be better prepared for the world that awaits. Her guardian isn'tt doing the best of jobs.
Rockercookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:57 am

Solinn Raelis |Tagging - Opacit Narfun|Location- Your own splendid little hive

You step back, offended. "My flowersss are not ssssstupid! They're pretty and make good decorationsssss! Alsssso, I am NOT a grub. I'm only a few sssssweepsssss younger than you. Your sssstuff is way more grub-like than mine. Assss for my lusssussss, hisss food choicessss are none of your bussssinesssssss. Assssss a matter of fact, he already ate today. He doessssn't need your dumb little sssssnackssss which you probably jusssst dragged in to mock me." You can feel yourself visibly shaking with anger. Your gaze quickly flits over to your lusus, who has of course left to go lay in a field and smell flowers. You then focus back on Opacit again. You flinch at the blood between her claws and how it eerily reminds you of your own blood. You take a step forward, slowly letting your hand travel to your boots where you keep your knives while still maintaining eye contact. You try to seem as intimidating as possible even though you aren't in the mood for stabbing anyone, especially your kismesis. Today is just one of your lazy days, in which you don't actually want to insult her and threaten to murder her but just kiss her then punch her in the face and throw her out of your hive. It seems like that would take more effort but really, it doesn't.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:25 pm

((Bump))
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KARKATVANTAS69 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:17 pm

Moruge Gilful - Male - 8 sweeps - [ DS ] deceivingSailor

You grumbled a bit, you'd rather not think about your lusus right now.

[pA]: ⊖ Water?That's so funny, I won't use water....
[pA]: ⊖ I'll use one of my potions to make the fire go away!
[pA]: ⊖ Maybe afterwards I could attempt to revive your lusus!!!

[i][dS]: THANKSH
[dS]: I GUESHSH
[dS]: I THOUGH WATER WASH HOW LANDDWELLERSH PUT OUT FIRESH.

KARKATVANTAS69

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me