Homestuck: The new generation

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which characters shall we introduce first?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 am

Ancestors
20%
Dancestors
80%

Total votes : 10

Re: Homestuck: The new generation

Postby hazilnut » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:10 pm

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel, Mehdli |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

hangingFlora [hF] began trolling artsyAesthesia [aA]
[hF]: ...
[hF]: Would...you...happen...to...still...be...alive?

[hF]: I...think...nothing...would...really...change.
[hF]: It..was...probably...the...planet's...time. Game...or...not...who...is...to...say...what...would...have...prevented...it?
[hF]: But...if...we...did...not...install...we...would...not...be...here. We...would...be...dead.

You have thought on this quite a bit and can say, well type, in certainty that you would rather be here and alive than on Alternia and dead. No amount of projected melancholy could make you change your mind on that. The voices have not come creeping back yet, they are probably disgusted at you for having feelings. But the silence is nice, and you will not apologize for enjoying feeling something. You then make a decision, resting one hand on Sylvie's.

[hF]: Would...you...give...me...something...else?
[hF]: Mad...or...sad...or...glad...or...anything.

Piros Vinia|Tagging- Arados, Tanoshi, Cervie, Devone, Apodis |Location-Land of Thyme and Mirrors

gA: I have one, ju$t don't know where they are
gA: and I can $ee you

[iN]: m. maybe go focus on not dying rather than checking on me.
[iN]: i mean if you want to die your choice. not that youl end up dead for long given the wackines of this whole thing.
[iN]: just go lok at something else.

[jI]: -I'll- -kill- -some- -highblood- -,- -just- -to- -buy- -some- -of- -your- -stupid- -letters- -.-
[iN]: gasp! blasphemy! but i have litle doubt any highblod you try and kil wil kick your as.
[iN]: q
[iN]: r
[iN]: s

[nB]: Piros!!!!
[nB]: I hope you're doing some rad questing right now!!

[iN]: oh most certainly. right now im on two. se im an overachiever just like the rest of you!
[iN]: first to find my hive. im caling it the epic search for home
[iN]: and then to make this weird tea thing which im caling uncertantea.
[iN]: al rights reserved piros vinia.

invasiveNettle [iN] began trolling fueledSpectrum [fS]
[iN]: so do you stil want to kil me or something? cuz you might ned to form a line.

[tB]: i'll ign0re th4t l4st p4rt 4nd just s4y i'm very h0n0red.
[tB]: 4nd i'm n0t bullying, i'm c0mf0rting them! they're s4d if y0u c0uldn't 4lre4dy tell by their w4terf4lls, y4 dingus!

[iN]: wel i supose. though theyre probably crying since you knocked them over to begin with.
[iN]: its gneiss and all that you care but why are you bothering to comfort a bunch of rock?

It's easier to find the temple this time around and when you finally arrive the nightfliers have inched just out of the doorway to greet you. Which is good because your feet hurt. You flop onto the ground and start whining, impressively of course, about how awful everything is hoping to get some sympathy from them. They don't move from the shadows. "oh come on, whats a trol got to do to get a litle love over here?" Still nothing, they're probably scared. Of what? The mirror monster has shown no signs of existing. "what you guys scared? chil. i kiled the thingymabober. oh and i brought tea." This gets them excited and they start pushing among themselves, finally one nightflier emerging and bowing before you. Now this is more like it!

Emprin Dediso| Tagging- Pifrim, Cervie | Location- her hive

[aE]: i dФФ lФФve sugar! unlike cervie, i like TФФ dump a lФФad ФФf sugar inTФФ lФФTs ФФf Things!
[aE]: nФФw if yФФu'll excuse me, i'm gФФnna geT TФФ wrecking sФФme sTuff!.

[cQ]: Ahh! No!!! Don't leeev meee! Iii don't want to beee alone!
[cQ]: Iii meen yor not acualeee heeer but Iii neeed uuu tooo keeep tiiiping!
[cQ]: What when uuu stop tiiiping uuu never start again?

You need the constant presence of everyone you know surrounding you at every second of the day or you think you might go crazy. You try to hug not-a-ghost but they dodge skillfully away. You go and hug your luscus's body instead, your dandelion wand now abandoned in front of the door.

[tB]: n0ted! (i'd s4y c0ffee, but i re4lly like gummy grubs, 4ls0 g00d 4t hugs 4nd de4d but he w4s very fluffy 4nd s0ft, 4nd prefer4bly in 4 h4mm0ck.)
[tB]: wh4t 0ther questi0ns y4 g0t?

[cQ]: Aaa lot! Pifrim is doooing sumthing so Iii reeeleee neeed to talk to someone- prepare for aaa lot of questions.
[cQ]: How old ar uuu? Wat's yor favoriiit kind of weather? What dooo uuu loook liiik? Wat dooo uuu dooo wen yo'r bored? What's your favoriiit color? Pifrim saaas yo'r friendlee so dooo uuu hav aaa lot of friends? Dooo uuu have aaa moraaail? Aaaa maaatsprit? Ooooh, maaabeee a kismeees? Wat ar thaaa liiik?

You have a lot more questions of course, and then answers of your own you'd like to shoot back, but your fingers hurt from the typing. You shake them vigorously in an attempt to stop them trembling as something starts pounding outside your door. But not to worry, you locked it. Even monsters should know locked doors mean stay out!
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:50 am

Sylvie Raelis |Tagging - Devone, troll buddies|Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

eA: thanKS fOR tHE adviCE, meditatiNG doES heLP A bIT.
eA: I thiNK yOU mAY BE rigHT aboUT tHE regrET thiNG. I knOW natsuRA doesN'T blaME ME, bUT I stiLL feEL awfUL. wHY?

You smile. "I thiNK i'LL tRY transferriNG positiVE emotioNS," you say. "aND IT woN'T huRT AT aLL." You take a deep breath, and feel some of your cheerfulness and joy and happiness slowly flicker away. You kept a bit of positive emotions to yourself, of course, because you want to stay happy, and positive emotions are just needed EVERYWHERE. The world suddenly seems so bright and colorful. You hadn't seen it that way for a while. You suppose your negative emotions and the suppressed positive ones had been darkening everything for you. You smile again for no reason, just because you are so darn happy.

Rowwen Irtavi|Tagging - Corpex, Pifrim|Location- Alternia

You manage to work the alchemewhatever. What is it even supposed to do? Your husktop buzzes, and you have two new messages, one from the yelling one, and one from Pifrim. The yelling one is always so rude.

iF: i'm. not. going. to. die.
iF: i. have. a. server. player. and. therefore. i'm. not. going. to. die.
iF: ha. ha. ha. ha.

You do have friends. You have your crowbar, you have Pifrim, and you have...uh...um...yeah, that's probably it. Most of your other friends are dead.

iF: it's. nice. to. hear. that. you're. rooting. for. me.
iF: my. other. friend. just. tells. me. i'm. annoying.

You continue trying to figure out exactly what the alchemewhatever does. There's some weird cylindrical thingy and you really want to fling it as far as you can, but that wouldn't be very productive. You instead decide to pilfer through your sylladex to see if you have food. You are a bit hungry.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓
lunathey/she ❁‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ravioli enthusiast ❁ <3 ❁ fr | ©
─── 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ───

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
i like music, writing, and fashion.
feel free to send me a pm or a trade!
i love meeting new people and
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rockercookie » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:12 am

Alternia, ???years ago when adult trolls were still roaming on the planet. They haven't been sent to other planets,yet which means Summoner's revolution never took place.

You're the avergare alternian,living in this medieval times. What are you going to do?
Rockercookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:35 am

Solinn Raelis |Tagging - yourself|Location- Your own splendid little hive

Your name is Solinn Raelis. You are 7.5 sweeps old. You're younger then a lot of your friends, but that certainly doesn't mean that you're weaker! You actually are much stronger and better then some of your lowblooded so-called "friends."

Ugh, friends. Who needs them? You think that they like you, then they turn around and stab you in the back, both figuratively and literally. You've heard stories from your lusus about trolls who have betrayed their friends, and you have made it one of your goals to not have your lusus tell one of those betrayal stories with the main character being you.

Speaking of lusus, where even is he? You haven't seen him around, which means he's probably outside sniffing flowers. Ew. Not that flowers are bad or anything (you actually have them all over your hive), but there's so many other things one could do with their spare time other then sniffing flowers.

Like practice sword-throwing. There's nothing better then the satisyfing thud of your sword embedding itself into the wall. You whip out your sword and fling it with precision. Of course, when you're trying to impress yourself, you miss and it bounces off your recuperacoon and clatters to the ground. You sigh. This is not working.

Instead you decide to dig unnecessary objects out of your hair. You only need important things in there, such as a few knives, a bottle of mystery silver liquid, and a spare scarf. What isn't important gets thrown to the messy floors of your hive. An old piece of a shoe, a shriveled-up flower, and an empty wrapper from some kind of "grub nugget" joins the mess on your floor. "Grub nugget"? What the heck is that. Gross. You'd never eat something so nasty. It's probably some cheaply made food for lowbloods who can't afford anything better.

Ew, lowbloods. Just thinking about them makes you grimace. They think that they're equal (or maybe even BETTER) then those of a more privileged blood caste. The hemospectrum is there for a reason, you always say. It keeps everyone in their proper places.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KARKATVANTAS69 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:53 pm

Moruge Gilful - Male - 8 sweeps - [ DS ] deceivingSailor

You were bored out of your mind. This was to be expected from a troll like yourself, though. You eye around your hive looking for anything to do.
You decide it would be a good idea to pester your friend Solinn.

DS: AYE PAL
DS: YOU ALIVE?
DR: OR HASH DEATH TAKEN YOU?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hello, I am KARKATVANTAS69. I enjoy various things such as anime, video games, and music to name a few. Feel free to PM me if you want to roleplay or even just chat. Avatar credit goes to Ryuuhou : Permission link

ImageImage Please click Shelgon! ImageImage
KARKATVANTAS69

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:44 am

Solinn Raelis |Tagging - Moruge Gilful|Location- Your own splendid little hive

Well look at that. It seems you've recieved a message. You pray that it's not your kismesis. You're really not in the mood for her constant bothering. You pull out your husktop and check your messages. Ohthankgog. It's NOT your kismesis. You breathe a sigh of relief and answer your message.

crap: i'm ssssstill alive, it'sssss nice to sssssee that you're worrying about me.
crap: though i am extremely bored.
crap: sssssssword throwing isn't really that interesssssssting.
crap: what're you up to?

When you first chose your Trollian handle, you took into consideration a lot of things. You wanted something that summed up your personality and was intimidating and cool. You chose "bleedingSapphire" to announce loudly your views of the hemospectrum and also because blood is intense. Also you had to add humor to it because the abbreviation of it really describes what your opinions are: "crap".

Gog, you do love making awful jokes.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KARKATVANTAS69 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:32 am

Moruge Gilful - Male - 8 sweeps - [ dS ] deceivingSailor

He chuckled a bit and looked around. It was ghostly empty at the moment, you were rearranging. You looked down at your husktop again.

dS: AH
dS: NOFIN REELY
dS: JUSHT RESHTING RIGHT NOW
dS: HOW ABOUT YOU?

(I can't say sitting with his quirk)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hello, I am KARKATVANTAS69. I enjoy various things such as anime, video games, and music to name a few. Feel free to PM me if you want to roleplay or even just chat. Avatar credit goes to Ryuuhou : Permission link

ImageImage Please click Shelgon! ImageImage
KARKATVANTAS69

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark_lava » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:14 am

Morgan was staring out her window wondering if she should go for a walk. As an lowblood like herself she didn't have much to do on hand, she could talk to random trolls, but her cheap grubtop only works half the time. She wanted to play with rat mom, but she died sweeps ago. Morgan sighed loudly for she was bored.
Last edited by dark_lava on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
dark_lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rockercookie » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:23 am

Khyeme Cypher|| Nine and half sweeps || Male || philosophicalAlembic[pA]|| Tags- Morgue Gliful || Location- hive

Your name is KHYEME CYPHER and you have been waiting for an explosion for awhile now. Although it is not rocket science,alchemy is a fickle thing which requires lots of attention. Unfortunately for you,you lack the amount recommended for handling chemical reactions,which is why your explosion had not happened yet.
    You nod to yourself but quickly panic! This is quite troublesome and at the moment you cannot think of a solution,oh no! You should do something before you forget you had this thought!

philosophicalAlembic [pA] is now trolling deceivingSailor [dS]

[pA]: ⊖ My most treasured friend,it seems I have stumbled upon some matters which require your infinite wisdom!
[pA]: ⊖ the ka-boom is far from happening,personally I hardly think it will ever happen! Oh, wise friend, assist me with this,what shall I do?
[pA]: ⊖ I mean,all things aside,how are you doing,Moruge?

Ellian Cedmon||Male||Ten sweeps||carnivoreForge [cF]|| Tags---||Location-hive

Your name is ELLIAN CEDMON and although you strongly disagree with it,violence seems to be a constant in your life.
    A lusus raised you?It surely was with violence
    Developed a hobby?It surely contains violence
    Born anyplace in the hemospectrum?Violence will haunt you throughout the sweeps of your miserable life
    Want a bite of cereal? You will violently have to use the spoon.
    Well that isn't the case for most trolls, just you really. You could never enjoy a midnight snack without having that annoying Flytrap attempt to consume your food (and you,while it is at it). You are currently trying to contain your lusus by poking it repeatedly with your spoon,although that doesn't seem to work. You will soon have to flee if you don't figure a way to fight your lusus off!

Opacit Narfun||Female||Ten and half sweeps||compulsiveHoarder [cH]||Tags:Solinn Raelis||Location: Hive

Your name is OPACIT NARFUN and,although the night just started, some unfortunate souls found your hive hidden deep within the woods! Those unfortunate souls also thought it would be a great idea to raid your home but that was about twenty minutes ago. Now you have three corpses laying about your hive and you would gladly feed them to your lusus but it's size it's so petite,it would never be able to consume all of them!
    You pull a bit at your hair,because keeping dead trolls would just be problematic! They will start to stink within a few nights! Never the matter,you just take all the items they have on them and store them in your underground room! That should solve the problem. You giggle happily and captchalouge the three idiots in your Sylladex,just to be sure! Now to move to more important matters.

compulsiveHoarder [cH]is now trolling bleedingSapphire [crap]

[cH]: Say,Solinn is your lusus hungry?
[cH]: I hav/|\ a som/|\thing for both of you!
[cH]: It will color you surpris/|\d,I assur/|\ you!

Becrux Gliese||Male||Twelve sweeps||binaryCrux [bC]||Tags:--||Location:
Hive

Your name is---
    zzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz
    Your nam--
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    What are you trying to accomplish?BECRUX GLIESE is sleeping and will probably sleep in,like it often happens!

What are you still doing here?
Rockercookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark_lava » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:14 am

Morgan finally decided to visit one of her friends. She got dressed in her orange plaid skirt, black crop top with the rat symbol in orange, and orange leather jacket, and platform knee high boots that made her about three inches taller. She walked in front of a broken mirror to put in her silver studs in her right horn and the right side of her nose. When she was done she walking out of her hive and headed to her friends place.
dark_lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me