— ⎊ the stark school [ open ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: — ⎊ the stark school [ open ]

Postby snapshot » Sat May 25, 2019 2:08 am

──────────────────────────
Finley "Nemo" Lupin
female | she/her/hers & they/them/theirs | 17, junior | biromantic ace | shapeshifter | dorms | tags - Aurelio
──────────────────────────

Nemo's eyes darted to the electricity that suddenly crackled around Aurelio's arms. "Electricity powers?" She guessed curiously, though it was a fairly logical assumption. Everyone has such neat abilities, and she was eager to learn about all of them. She never interacted with other people with powers, so despite her general worries about the school she was also excited.

When Aurelio offered to walk with her, a bright smile lit up her face. "Sure! It'd be nice to have someone to walk around with. Though, do you want to continue with my quest to knock on doors, or do you want to go outside and see who we run into?" He had no idea just how thrilled she was about his offer. One of the things about her social anxiety was that it was difficult for her to go places by herself, but having a person go with her, evens someone she didn't know well, made things 100x easier.

Josué "Josh" Torres & Guía the guide dog
male | he/him/his | 16, sophomore | heterosexual | thermal manipulation | indoors | tags - Celeste

Josué was slightly surprised when Celeste linked their arms, but he didn't mind. The girl had seemed so shy when he first greeted her on the bench, but now that she had apparently warmed up to him she was bubbly and full of life, and it was fun to be around her. It was lucky that the first person he had run into turned out to be friendly. "Alright then, let's go," he said. When they reached the chairs, he plopped down, and was amazed by how squishy it was. "You're right. I think this is the comfiest chair I've ever sat it."
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotted.Newt » Sat May 25, 2019 2:19 am

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

SKYLER SORS || shadow wolf

[pronouns] she/her/hers [gender] female [age] 17 years [year] junior [location] athletic facility [tags] open

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Skyler silently observed the interaction between the pair of adults. They seemed to know each other, and judging by the woman's comfort level and the fact she was carrying equipment, Skyler figured she must be another instructor. At Thor's words, Skyler simply nodded, recognizing his words as a dismissal- or at least, that's how she interpreted them. That was fine, she wasn't sure she wanted to stick around and be in the presence of two superpowered individuals. She had barely managed to handle interacting with Thor, and the only reason she had stuck around as long as she did was because Natasha knew the man. "It was nice to meet you too," she responded politely, and then took her leave.

Once back outside, she took a few deep breaths, attempting to relax the slightest bit. Man, it was gonna be a long day. The grounds of the school were already crawling with students. She needed to find a quiet place to go, maybe work on those breathing exercises Natasha had tasked her with. Making up her mind, the teen headed back in the direction of the dorms.

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Zack Fleet || archosaur

[pronouns] he/him/his [gender] male [age] 17 years [year] junior [location] grounds [tags] Ulysses

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

As Zack walked, he tilted his head back and squinted at the sky. There were a couple of hawks circling way up on the thermals. He watched their lazy movements, his mind wandering to the wing designs for his suit. He needed something sturdy, yet foldable, so that it wasn't a hinderance when he was running or shooting. He had a couple of prototypes back in his room, but he wondered where he would be able to practice. He doubted that the instructors would be too keen on letting him just jump off the roofs of buildings...

He smacked into something - someone rather - and stumbled back a step, though the other guy reached out to steady him. "Oof, yeah I'm alright. Sorry man, I shoulda been paying more attention to where I was going. You good?" Seeing as the other teen hadn't moved to leave, Zack decided he might as well introduce himself. "I'm Zack, by the way. Zack Fleet." He extended his right hand for the other guy to shake, offering a friendly smile to emphasize that there was no harm done. He wasn't sure who's fault the collision was, probably both of theirs, but he didn't care too much about that. A little bump never killed anyone.
Last edited by Spotted.Newt on Sat May 25, 2019 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Sat May 25, 2019 3:11 am

()celeste o'rin
(sixteen)()(tagged; josué)(location; commons)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Celeste nodded, plopping down onto one of the chairs. "Told you so." she smiled, looking at one of the clocks she made a mental note that the food would arrive in about twenty minutes. "You wanna play a game?" she asked, wanting to get to know him more.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Sat May 25, 2019 4:56 am

Hello~World wrote:
──────────────────────────────────
Finley "Nemo" Lupin
female | she/her/hers & they/them/theirs | 17, junior | biromantic ace | shapeshifter | dorms | tags - Aurelio

Nemo's eyes darted to the electricity that suddenly crackled around Aurelio's arms. "Electricity powers?" She guessed curiously, though it was a fairly logical assumption. Everyone has such neat abilities, and she was eager to learn about all of them. She never interacted with other people with powers, so despite her general worries about the school she was also excited.

When Aurelio offered to walk with her, a bright smile lit up her face. "Sure! It'd be nice to have someone to walk around with. Though, do you want to continue with my quest to knock on doors, or do you want to go outside and see who we run into?" He had no idea just how thrilled she was about his offer. One of the things about her social anxiety was that it was difficult for her to go places by herself, but having a person go with her, evens someone she didn't know well, made things 100x easier.

male | he/him/his | 16, sophomore | heterosexual | thermal manipulation | indoors | tags - Celeste

"Sure. What game do you want to play?" He asked. Cards was out of the question, obviously. So were board games, although believe it or not he did like both chess and checkers. He had played them enough to memorize the pattern of the squares on the board, and he also was able memorize where each piece was along with the moves. Of course, just cuz he could play didn't mean he was the best player in the world, haha. And besides, chess took too long. Question games of some kind were probably the pair's best bet right now
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat May 25, 2019 7:17 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Ezekiel Novak
18|Cismale|Homosexual
Tagged: Angel
Although it seemed that everyone had now arrived, there were still quite a few students outside, walking around, some already talking to each other and making friends. He was almost jealous at how easy they seemed to make it look, but he was not too annoyed by it. He also liked his solitude - it meant no one would get hurt, and he could focus on whatever it was he wanted. At the moment, it was people watching.

A few more minutes went by, until he caught sight of someone looking up at him, and he made eye contact with her, tensing up a little. He didn't look away - it felt rude to - but he was uncertain. Eventually, he waved lightly back in response. He did wonder if she was going to move on, but when she kept her gaze up at him, Ezekiel inwardly sighed. At least if he went outside he could keep people watching, even if he was less inconspicuous.

He left his dorm, and went downstairs, and then outside. He glanced around for a moment, before spotting the girl that had been looking up at him.

Aurelio De La Cruz
17|Transmale|Bisexual
Tagged: Nemo
He nodded in confirmation when Nemo noticed and mentioned his powers. "Yep! I tend to crackle when I'm in an especially good mood or excited... or if I'm angry, but that looks different." Aurelio explained, then he quickly added, in a light warning, "Just be careful getting close when and after it does happen, I might accidentally give you a light static shock." then, curiously, he asked, "What power or ability do you have?"

Seeing her reaction to his offer, Aurelio laughed gently, pleased that she seemed to be excited at the prospect. "Let's go outside, perhaps? We might not find many others still in their dorms." he suggested, excited to go around and meet other students. He stepped out of his dorm, and closed the door, ready to get going.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Sat May 25, 2019 7:43 am

Finley "Nemo" Lupin
female | she/her/hers & they/them/theirs | 17, junior | biromantic ace | shapeshifter | dorms, going outside | tags - Aurelio

"That's neat," she commented, "what can you do with your powers? Could you like... zap something? Like Thor can using Mjolnir? Or like Force Lightning?" Then, in response to his inquiry about her powers, "I can shapeshift into different animals. Although, bigger forms take more energy, so I haven't been able to hold them for that long yet. I'm hoping I can practice a lot and improve while I'm here. I mean, it is a school for superpowered individuals, so that's kinda the point I think, heh."

Seeing Aurelio's eagerness to go out and meet people, Nemo smiled and nodded in agreement. "Sure, outside sounds good. I haven't explored the grounds much anyway. I'll bring the Oreos - a snack is a good icebreaker, or so I've been told." Speaking of the cookies, she reached into the package and snagged one herself, munching on it while Aurelio closed the door to his room. When he was ready, she started off down the hall beside him. "Anywhere in particular that you think would be good for finding people?"

Hello~World wrote:

"Sure. What game do you want to play?" He asked. Cards was out of the question, obviously. So were board games, although believe it or not he did like both chess and checkers. He had played them enough to memorize the pattern of the squares on the board, and he also was able memorize where each piece was along with the moves. Of course, just cuz he could play didn't mean he was the best player in the world, haha. And besides, chess took too long. Question games of some kind were probably the pair's best bet right now
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GIANELLA12 » Sat May 25, 2019 7:46 am

Angel Blaze|18|Hell's Angel| Ezekiel N.
Angel quickly turned to the other when they came down. She kept her gaze before she quickly shook her head and covered her eyes for a second. "Sorry for staring..I hate my abilities." She murmured and quietly walked up to him.

Angel moved her helmet once more before she went up to him and held her hand out. "Pretty weird way to meet, but I'm Angel..Angel Blaze." She chirped, "my parents forced me to come down here and study with all of you. What's your name and reason for being in this..situation?" She asked out of curiosity.

Ulysses Ruth|17|Ultra| Zack F.
Ulysses took a moment to process what was going on before he shook his hand and smiled back. "I'm Ulysses, Ulysses Ruth. It's nice to meet you Zack." He responded calmly and kept his smile after.

Ulysses looked up at the hawks, "never seen them around this area, quite unique creatures." He chirped and looked back at the other, "do they inspire you?" He asked him after noticing the other's gaze land on them for a bit. "I can get you images of them if you'd like."
GIANELLA12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Sat May 25, 2019 8:21 am

()celeste o'rin

Celeste grinned as he agreed to play, "How about twenty questions?" she spoke eagerly, having played the game countless times with Wong and other sorcerers she'd meet on Stephen's adventures. "If you don't know how to play I can tell you!" she offered, crossing her legs under her as she sat.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Sat May 25, 2019 8:47 am

Hello~World wrote:
Finley "Nemo" Lupin
female | she/her/hers & they/them/theirs | 17, junior | biromantic ace | shapeshifter | dorms, going outside | tags - Aurelio

"That's neat," she commented, "what can you do with your powers? Could you like... zap something? Like Thor can using Mjolnir? Or like Force Lightning?" Then, in response to his inquiry about her powers, "I can shapeshift into different animals. Although, bigger forms take more energy, so I haven't been able to hold them for that long yet. I'm hoping I can practice a lot and improve while I'm here. I mean, it is a school for superpowered individuals, so that's kinda the point I think, heh."

Seeing Aurelio's eagerness to go out and meet people, Nemo smiled and nodded in agreement. "Sure, outside sounds good. I haven't explored the grounds much anyway. I'll bring the Oreos - a snack is a good icebreaker, or so I've been told." Speaking of the cookies, she reached into the package and snagged one herself, munching on it while Aurelio closed the door to his room. When he was ready, she started off down the hall beside him. "Anywhere in particular that you think would be good for finding people?"

"Sure, twenty questions sounds good. Which way do you play?" Josué had heard of multiple different versions of the game, and wanted to make sure they were on the same page before starting. He'd heard of the version where you have 20 questions to guess what someone was thinking of, the version where you asked the other person 20 questions so you could learn about them, and the version where you asked 20 increasingly ridiculous questions and the other person had to come up with increasingly absurd answers.
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Sat May 25, 2019 9:02 am

()celeste o'rin

Celeste nodded, "Let's just play to get to know each other better, is that okay?" she asked, interested in getting to know him rather than asking silly questions. It was nice to have a friend for once, at least one that wasn't way older than her. "I usually play this when I get to know new people." she explained.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me