𝙎𝙮𝙢𝙗𝙤𝙡 𝙊𝙛 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝐌𝐇𝐀 𝐑𝐏 𝐎/𝐀

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

one more day

Postby lilymei. » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:03 am

Δƨαмι Єικσ . / /
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ Female ➢ 17 ➢ Time Restoration Quirk ➢ Location: Cabin -> Field ➢ Tagged: None

xxxAsami woke to the soft beams of light that filtered through the curtains next to her bed and sighed as she turned away from them in an attempt to sleep just a bit longer. The events of the prior day still invaded her mind as she sat up to get ready for the day, her mind recounting them as she headed to the bathroom to change. Asami told herself she wouldn't let them bother her, but the fact that she had given up her blood to a villain who probably had a way to abuse it, unnerved her slightly. The girl told herself that she would deal with it when the day came that it was used against her, but not knowing anything about it was what really concerned her. With a shake of her head to clear her thoughts, the girl forced herself to think about the dance that she was a little less than ecstatic to go to. She had brought one formal outfit per the teachers' request before the trip, but she still wasn't a fan of dressing up. Because normally that meant it was harder to move around in and with her present knowledge of the villains lurking in the woods, she didn't want to risk possibly being caught off guard during the dance.

xxxEventually, Asami caught her thoughts and just started humming to distract herself as she changed into her attire for the day. She had just grabbed random pieces from her suitcase and ended up with a white halter top and red leather jacket, a pair of black leggings and black tennis shoes to match. She looked at herself quickly in the mirror before walking out and grabbed an apple from the fridge for breakfast before heading towards the door. At her feet, she saw two crisp envelopes placed under a rock to keep them from blowing away and picked them up before retreating inside again. She left one on the kitchen table for her roommate before leaving the cabin again while reading the note. A camp dance? Seems like it's just going to act as a possible distraction from yesterday's events. The girl glared down at the note for a moment before folding and sliding it into the pocket of her jacket. Her hand glided across the porch railing as she jumped down the steps to look around for something to do.

xxxThe girl found herself wandering towards the opening she asserted the fight had occurred in. She knelt down next to one of the indents in the ground and ran her hand over it before sitting and beginning to eat her apple. She didn't really have much to do and she hadn't exactly gotten close to any of her classmates so she was used to spending time alone. It was comforting for her to just listen to the wind and think, left alone to her thoughts. She laid down in the grass and continued to eat, staring up at the bright blue sky, her thoughts beginning, once again to wander.

𝑀𝒶𝓎𝓊 𝒮𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓀𝑜 . / /
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ Female ➢ 15 ➢ Sensory Connect Quirk ➢ Location: Cabin Porch ➢ Tagged: None

xxxMayu found that waking in the camp was one of the best feelings in the world. Not only was she bathed in a warm light the second she regained consciousness, but the beautiful song of the birds greeted her as well. The girl stretched as she sat up, looking across the room to her roommate who was still asleep. Mayu enjoyed getting up early to see the rising sun and experience the fresh morning air and today was no exception. Quietly, the girl grabbed a pile of clothes she had prepared the night before and headed to the bathroom to change. She slipped on an orange striped tie-front cami, a white jacket and blue jean shorts before tiptoeing to the door to slip on her blue socks and white tennis shoes at the door, her hand grabbing a sandwich and water bottle she prepared the previous afternoon for breakfast. Mayu popped the food into her blue shoulder bag along with the book she had been reading the previous day before walking towards the door. Just as she was about to leave, the girl noticed the two envelopes on the floor and brought them inside, placing one on the bedside table next to her roommate and carried the other one under her arm as she left the cabin silently.

xxxThe girl took a deep breath of the crisp forest air before heading over to the benches in the center of all the cabins to eat, crossing her legs under her on the bench. She pulled out her phone and earbuds and popped them in to listen to some soft music while she read and ate. Quickly the girl settled into a comfortable position and began to enjoy her morning like she would every day at home, with a book, her music, a light breakfast and the beautiful outdoors.

ʜᴀʏᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴀꜱᴀʀᴜ . / /
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ Male ➢ 21 ➢ Black Fog Quirk ➢ Location: Forest ➢ Tagged: None

xxxHayate groaned as he woke up, instantly sitting up as he didn't recognize where he was. He remembered hanging out with Winter the prior day and being sent out for patrol before he could explore the woods and cause trouble with Winter, but nothing after that. He assumed he probably retreated to the tree he was in currently for a nap during his patrol and it ended up lasting the entire night. With a yawn, Hayate jumped down from the tree and started to straighten out his hair, picking leaves and small twigs from it. The villain wasn't really sure what to do, so far, the trip in his opinion had been painfully boring. Even after being there for only two days, he was already done with it.

xxxFrom what he knew, the villains weren't planning anything and it frustrated him that the heroes were so near but still off-limits to him for the time being. He rolled his eyes at this thought and briskly wiped his glasses against his shirt before replacing them on his face again, looking around the woods for any trace of a person or even an animal nearby. To his dismay, there was nothing... Hayate let out a small sigh and returned up one of the trees to get a better view from higher up, hoping at least something up there would catch his interest. Like a bird he could throw or something, he didn't know. He just didn't want to deal with talking with his villain "comrades" down at the base.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"happiness? i don't know her"

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:15 pm

Yoshiro Uyeno!!
      xxxxmale fifteen years old arsenal quirk tagged: haru
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

It had been a restless night for the teen. Everything that had happened left him rather shaken despite how hard he tried to hide it. At least his cabin mate wouldn't be able to see how much he had struggled to sleep. Laying in bed with a hand over his face, Yoshiro let a soft groan escape his lips. The events of last night still haunted his mind and there was nothing he could do about it. Every time he played it back in his head, the more he regretted his own decisions. How could he sit here and dare to call himself a hero in training? Perhaps Abo had been right. Last night he had been acting much like a villain with the temper he had let loose. How stupid could he be? There was no point in continuing to beat himself over it. He had already lost enough sleep over it at this point. Letting it eat away at him would only be accepting defeat. There was no way he could let that happen. Moving his hand from his face, he pushed himself up into a sitting position and let a soft sigh escape his lips. Today was going to be a long day, that was for sure. His lack of sleep couldn't keep him down though. Glancing sideways towards the clock sitting on the nightstand, he read the time with a small shake of his head. It was earlier than he usually woke up, but that was fine. It never hurt to get moving earlier. Maybe escaping his cabin would help put his mind at ease since clearly being stuck within it wasn't doing him any good. Climbing out of bed, Yoshiro quickly combed his fingers through his messy, black hair he moved towards the closet in silence. "What to wear?" he muttered to himself as he moved through the clothes he had hung inside it. Deciding on a rather basic outfit, he grabbed his glasses before making his way downstairs. As he approached the door, his eyes noticed a letter that had been slipped under the door and he picked it up. Reading it over, he only felt his mood worsen. A dance of all things. That was the last thing he wished to deal with at the moment. He had been to plenty of fancy occasions and he had never been a fan of them. Dealing with such things was one of the reasons he was trying to avoid needing to take over his father's business. Wrinkling his nose at the thought, he skimmed the letter over once again making sure he had taken in all its contents. Nowhere was it written that he needed to attention. Hiding away sounded like a far better way to spend his night.

With his mind made up, Yoshiro put the letter back on the floor deciding that he'd leave it for his roommate to find. Making his way out of the cabin, the teen was instantly met with the suns rays and a gentle breeze. It was soothing and what he needed at the moment. Taking a deep breath, he allowed himself to relax. This was exactly what he needed. Maybe a walk would help clear his mind or perhaps he would attempt meditation again. Even with those ideas in mind, he didn't make it far before his gaze fell upon Haru. Coming to a halt, a dumbfounded expression was quick to cross his face. Was he hallucinating or were his eyes playing tricks on him? No, this was real. Had no one bothered to tell him that she had gotten back? It seemed that was the case or maybe he had been far too tired to remember. Nevertheless there she was and she seemed no worse for wear or so that was how she appeared. He could only imagine what this had done to her mentally though. Everyone involved was probably shake. Admittedly he was and he doubted the cat boy was any better off. They were no where close to what she had to go through though. Why did he even care? It was just like last night. He found himself caring and for no reason. The only difference was now he was filled with anger. Relief washed over him and for the first time since the night before he truly felt at ease. The thoughts of the events that had taken place slipped to the back of his mind and were replaced with positivity. This feeling was one he had little experience with in recent years. His constant serious state usually blocked out these kinds of emotions, but they seemed to rush over him from just seeing her there. Even a faint smile managed to crack upon his lips.

Before he knew it, his legs were moving on their own and he rushed towards her without a second thought. Even he was surprised by this, but there was no stopping it. Stopping before her, again his body seemed to be moving on its own and before he knew it he was pulling her into a hug. This had to be the most he had displayed such emotions in years. Still, he couldn't stop himself so instead he let it happen. For a few seconds he stood there simply embracing her. "I'm sorry," was all he was finally able to uttered. Unlike usual, his voice was sincere and lack it's usual cold edge. Everything about him in this moment seemed entirely different than his usual persona. The cold outer shell he wore so well had dropped and for the moment his inner self was on display. He still couldn't put his finger on a reason for acting in such a manner, but there was no point in thinking it over. He simply just had to let it happen, not only for his sake, but for Haru. After what she had been through his usual self was probably an unwelcome sight. That was the only justification he could come up with for acting in such a manner. "I can't believe you're already back."

Rin Nagato!!
      xxxxfemale fifteen years old hacker quirk tagged: kiya, abo & yuuta (via text)
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Instead of going for a handshake, Rin was taken by surprise when she was pulled into a hug instead. That was the last thing she had been expecting and she wasn't the type that was big on hugs in the first place. Usually physical contact with others was a no go and really she would much rather stay away from others if possible though that was a compromise that she had made when she had joined the League. She had to be around them sadly. It wasn't bad given that most of them left her be and let her do her thing. Still to have someone hug her so out of the blue shook her and she wasn't sure how to even react. Instead of hugging back like a normal person would do, she simply stood there with her eyes wide in surprise. What else was she supposed to do about the situation? She probably looked like an idiot doing so, but that was the least of her worries. When he finally let her go and stepped back, the girl averted her gaze away and rubbed the back of her neck. "Oh, it's fine. Don't worry about it," she said, waving a hand to dismiss his apology. It was awkward sure, but it wasn't the worst thing that he could have done. He could have squeezed her to death but that wasn't the case. Taking a brief moment to gather herself, she finally lifted her head once again as she heard the faint sound of sirens outside. They were distant but the sounded echoed through the empty streets and carried into the building. Looking out the window, she couldn't make out the lights from them which was a good thing. That meant for sure that they weren't close enough to find them. She doubted it would be that easy anyways. Someone in the crowd might have seen which way they had taken off in, but there was no telling exactly where they had gone especially since she had done her best to avoid taking any busy streets to arrive at their current destination. That was one of the benefits of being able to quickly learn the layout of the streets and to be basically store the maps she had studied within her head so she could tap into them when needed without much effort. Hearing him ask if there was a shortcut to the hideout, Rin gave a small shake of her head. "It'd be dangerous to try and make a break for the hideout with the police out and about," he told him with a faint frown upon her lips. Now she was regretting not bringing her laptop with. Leaving it at the hideout was the worst decision she could have made. "We'll have to stay here for the night until things die down and then in the morning we'll move out. There should be less of a chance of us getting caught if we leave early enough."

With that said, the hacker began moving towards the next room, only to see that it was as empty as the last. They weren't going to be lucky with it having any old furniture left behind besides the one chair Kiya had found. That was disappointing. The ground didn't look all too comfortable either, but that was all she had to sleep on. Letting a soft sigh escape her lips, Rin unzipped her hoodie and crouched down to lay it on the floor. It was all she could do to spare herself from needing to sleep in the dust directly. "Try to get some sleep. You're gonna need it if we're going to be dealing with my comrades tomorrow." That was all she said before she laid down with her back to him. It didn't take her too long to drift off. After everything that had happened it really was no surprise. The girl rarely was put into situations like this thus she felt drained making it easy for her to pass out. The next time she opened her eyes, the sun was barely cracking through the windows of the building. Squinting her eyes open, a yawn managed to escape as she rolled her shoulders back. Her entire body felt stiff after sleeping on the floor, but it wasn't the first time she had been in such an uncomfortable position. There were plenty of times she had dozed off in the backroom at the hideout and ended up asleep on the floor next to her laptop. The only difference here was that she was hiding from the law with an escaped criminal and her laptop was nowhere in sight. Pushing herself up, she groaned softly and attempted to stretch out the kinks her sleep had caused her. "Man sleeping on the floor suck," she grumbled softly. "Maybe I should have thought this thing through better."

Giving a small shake of her head, Rin grabbed her sweatshirt from the floor and glanced over her shoulder where Kiya was. It didn't appear that he had woken up yet. It would give her time to formulate a plan on how they were going to make it back to the hideout. Moving over to the window, she quietly looked outside to observe the streets. From the looks of it they were devoid of any kind of life. That was a relief. Still she couldn't risk recklessly trying to get them back to safety. It was a miracle she had been able to get them here but the hideout was much farther away. They would need help. That was the difficult part. Who did she contact for such a thing? Pulling her phone from her pocket, she began to scroll through her contacts. She needed ones that wouldn't draw much attention, but yet could fight if something were to happen. Those factors alone eliminated a few of her options. Scrolling a few times through, the hacker finally came to her decision; Abo and Yuuta. She hadn't spoken much with Abo, but his quirk was beneficial for something like this. Yuuta on the other hand was extremely intelligent and with their minds combined she doubted they could easily be cornered. Selecting both name, she started a group chat with both of them. Sorry to bother you two this early, but I have a favor to ask. Yesterday I broke a criminal out of government custody, but we've been stuck in a building all night and I don't want to recklessly try to bring him back to the hideout without help. Care to lend a hand? I'll send my location. Sending the message along with her location, Rin leaned up against the wall with a soft sigh. She was nervous they might reject her and leave her stranded to fend for herself. What would she do if that happened? Escaping on her own would be easy, but she had made a promise to Kiya. Leaving him behind wasn't an option at this point. Things wouldn't be like this if she had a more combative quirk. She couldn't change that though. For now all she could do was wait for a response or for her new companion to wake from his slumber.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: i'm the epitome of happiness- whatever could you mean.

Postby divinity. » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:26 pm

( `太陽 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐔x
    xxiage. 15 xloc. outside of cabinxquirk. flickerxtags. yoshiro class. 1-a

everything happened rather quickly for haru to process. one moment she was looking for her tall friend and the next she's being embraced by the boy. her eyes widened for a split second. was this the same yoshiro? nevertheless, she wasn't complaining. "yoshi-kun!" she exclaimed before melting into his embrace. wrapping her own small arms around the boy. she closed her eyes cherishing the moment knowing this probably will be the last or very few times it'll happen. she felt at ease, and she felt her body becoming used to the feeling rather quickly. it was a blissful moment between the two. burying her face into his chest she let out a small giggle. she was slightly taken aback from his apology. "don't be sorry, yoshi-kun. there's nothing to be sorry about," she sent him her infamous closed eyed grin. she felt fine at the current moment. there would be times that haru might just burst into small periods of fear and anxiety- but it's nothing she can't handle. the incident had left a small scar in the back of her mind. pulling away from the hug just a tad, she shook her head. "don't be sorry over something that no one could control, and if it involves me- i'll always be okay!" she exclaimed with a small thumbs up. that was a lie, she can't always be fine when she gets involved with danger. the night before was a prime example. haru would always sport a smile though. "hey, yoshi-kun- you should hug me more often" she suggested.

"asami rescued me and healed me, i don't know how she found me but she healed anyone that was hurt there," she informed yoshiro. her memory of the girl was faint but her actions were prominent in her memories. "she even healed the villains-" she cut herself off. a small image of the raven haired male with piercing blue eyes popped into her head. "a-and a guy with really bright blue eyes- he was hurt and the girl had healed him," she mumbled. she was conflicted now. was asami a villain or a hero? "he had a nasty cut along the side of his face- it was really scary," she mumbled, her arm flew to the side of her neck. "everyone in there was scary- but i can take them on!" she exclaimed determinedly as she clenched her fist. "and then i remember a girl taking some of my blood- everything's blurry, yoshi-kun," she whispered. "i can only remember bits and pieces of last night," she mumbled, shutting her eyes closed as she forced herself to try and remember something.

shaking her head she decided to focus on the positive things. "there's going to be a dance today! i think it's to calm the nerves of everyone- but i think i wanna go... but not alone," she laughed sheepishly as she scratched her cheek. "so maybe, we can go together?" she asked, toying with the ends of her hair. she was expecting a blunt and cold "no" but she could hold onto a sliver of hope. she always did. "you don't have to go-" she cut herself off, "nevermind. yes you do, you have to be my-" coming to a quick halt, her mind became blank. haru didn't know the word. her eyes flickered around the area in hopes to remember the simple word. "aha! you have to be my date!" she grinned as she looked up at the boy. to her she didn't think a date in a romantic way. she didn't really know what to pinpoint the word's meaning. "yeah... my date!" she exclaimed with a cheerful tone to her voice. "i think i have a dress hiding somewhere in my closet- i'm not sure. but we can have a lot of fun, yoshi-kun!" she beamed up at the messy haired boy as she clung to his arm.

she felt at ease with the boy around. she felt like she could protect him and if she tried hard enough- she could protect him. a friend. smiling gingerly, she stared up at the boy. ”ne, yoshiro-kun, are we friends?” she asked softly. ”because i think we are.”
Last edited by divinity. on Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ take it or leave it! // 03. ]

Postby haru ; » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:21 pm

YUUTA HIRANO . / /
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ role; villainx ` location; near hero campx ` tagged; abo, rin, kiya

indentationyuuta had set off early to the villain hideout that morning, which was rare for someone who loved sleep as much as himself. he was sitting alone at a table in a cafe, feet barely touching the floor, his eyes fixed upon the menu yet not absorbing the words. it was unlikely for his sister to be awake at this time of the day — cho tended to sleep in the mornings and rouse only during the evening and nighttime. but he was getting less and less sure of her sleeping patterns now that she was away from home so often. no doubt having fun with the league without him. yuuta wasn't very involved in the villainous organisation, but he was called on by cho when some evil master plan needed some cooking up, and anyone who knew the hiranos would understand that the thirteen year old was the one for the job. this time, however, he was paying the hideout a visit completely of his free will, and part of that daunted him. what was he expected to do when faced with villains much older than himself? curtsey?
        indentationa short-haired and curvy waitress waltzed over and beamed fondly at him, which yuuta immediately resented. "what would you like, dear? some milk? where are your parents?" feeling as though an iron fist had clenched around his heart, he wrenched his gaze from the menu to meet hers, and if she were shocked by the coldness within them, she didn't show it. "parents? my parents aren't here, thank you very much. i'd like my coffee black and strong please, and for goodness' sake make something that's actually decent on the kids' menu," he said this all in one go and reveled in the moment the waitress's eyes widened and she took a shaky step back. her mouth trembled. "of course. right away." and then she was off as fast as her legs could take her, looking as though she was about to cry. yuuta sighed and crossed his arms. good riddance. why did every single cafe he went to for his breakfast assume he was some random kid incapable of ordering something "adult" for himself? of course, he couldn't' expect everyone to bear an equal level of intellect or perception as he did. such a shame, really.
        indentationall of a sudden, a familiar pinging sound reverberated through the air, and yuuta inhaled sharply with visible irritation. he had deliberately made his ringtone so incredibly annoying he couldn't be tempted to ignore calls or messages, yet the mere sound of it when he had just woken up made him want to chuck his phone into a bush. the boy sighed and slipped his hand into his pocket, drawing out his phone. you have been added into a chatroom with unknown and cho's boyfriend. yuuta raised his eyebrows. oh? an unknown number? plus abo? was someone requesting for his services?
        indentationand the answer turned out to be yes, just very different services from what he was expecting. sorry to bother you two this early, but i have a favor to ask. yesterday I broke a criminal out of government custody, but we've been stuck in a building all night and i don't want to recklessly try to bring him back to the hideout without help. care to lend a hand? i'll send my location. how interesting. well, yuuta didn't know for sure who this unknown person was, but he did have a very good hunch on who. there was only one person in the league who would bother breaking criminals out of government custody and that was rin nagato (the rest were probably too caught up with their own business). easily, yuuta's thumbs glided over the screen as he typed in a message back. sure. that would be fifty grand plus you owe me one. everyone who even remotely knew yuuta would know he didn't so casually do things for free, and was in uncountable ways a complete jerk to even those who pleaded him for help, but hopefully rin nagato would be smart enough to decipher his assent through that message. if it was rin nagato. if not, he knew he had a long, irritating journey of explanations ahead of him. are you going to save them too, abo? yuuta nearly wrote his name as "cho's boyfriend", which abo would probably not appreciate. he was all her sister ever talked about if yuuta pressed her for information about the members of the league. wouldn't it feel good for you to play all heroic for a change.
        indentationhis phone pinged again and this time, it was a location. yuuta quickly opened it and zoomed in. it was just some old building thankfully somewhere near where he was. the boy glanced back at the poor waitress who seemed to be in a hurry to prepare his coffee, and then back at the map on his phone again, and made up his mind. he pinned some money beneath the menu and quietly slipped out of the cafe. though he was hopelessly thirsty, there were more pressing matters right now to attend to. yuuta yawned and zipped up his black jacket, pushing a hand through his raven-black hair. how troublesome.
        indentationyuuta arrived at his destination approximately twenty minutes later with very little fanfare. a small grin spread across his face as he took in the building, seemingly harmless from the outside, but harbouring two potentially dangerous criminals within. "couldn't you have picked something more ostentatious, nagato?"
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"would you look at that-"

Postby divinity. » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:50 am

( `保護 𝘼𝘽𝙊 𝘼𝙎𝘼𝙊 x
    xxiage. 19 xloc. outsidexquirk. force-fieldxtags. yuuta, rin, kiya role. villain

abo had been toying around with small little force-fields. he wasn't the biggest fan of mornings- he was more of a night type of person. moving towards one of the stools, he picked up a cold soda from the counter before popping it open. gulping the soda down his eyes closed slowly. he didn't want to do much today, yesterday was too much for him to process. his mind flickered back to the teenage boy that had cut up his face. rolling his eyes he didn't want to think much of it- his ego had already gone down due to that incident. he didn't want it to plummet even more just thinking about it. taking a small strand of his hair and tugging on it he was awfully bored. grabbing the can he threw it to a recycling bin.

getting up from the stool he felt a small vibration emitting from his pockets. "what now?" he grumbled pulling the small phone hastily. his eyes squinted down at the screen. group chat? he scoffed before unlocking his phone. both of the numbers were unknown to him. he didn't care much about keeping contacts with anyone. he just liked using his phone for small little games to prevent him from getting bored. Sorry to bother you two this early, but I have a favor to ask. Yesterday I broke a criminal out of government custody, but we've been stuck in a building all night and I don't want to recklessly try to bring him back to the hideout without help. Care to lend a hand? I'll send my location. quirking a brow, he read over it a couple more times. he didn't see why they'd need him out of all people, the only good thing about abo was his quirk- other than that he was a nasty little devil. releasing a small hum, he walked out the hide out before beginning his small adventure to the location shared.

he didn't have anything else to do, so why not help out a bit? it didn't take abo long to reach the location, his eyes landed on a slightly familiar figure. it was yuuta, cho's sibling. "i'm guessing they asked you for help to?" he grumbled, coming up from behind the boy as he stared at the building. "would you look at that," he whistled as his eyes scanned the building up and down. it wasn't anything breathtaking. it was just a building. entering the building his eyes landed onto the two villains. "of course," he sighed shaking his head. "they're going to start looking for you if they haven't already- not to alarm the two of you," he commented. his bright eyes examined kiya. "who's this?" he asked Rin. he wasn't well acquainted with rin. all he knew about her was that she was constantly stuck to her laptop other than that, that's all he knew about the girl. "how'd you get him out in the first place?" he spat softly. shaking his head before looking up at the ceiling. "i'm stuck with a bunch of kids," he mumbled before looking back at the two. "i'll be watching from the back so i can alert you if anyone is coming after us- if they decide to attack i'll create a barrier and hold them off," he suggested.

( `爆発 𝙔𝘼𝙈𝘼𝙎𝘼𝙆𝙄 𝘿𝘼𝙄𝙎𝙐𝙆𝙀 x
    xxiage. 16 xloc. cabin -> outsidexquirk. minefieldxtags. yukiko role. 1-A student
        rolling his eyes, "i call you what i want, foxy" he said before backing up. "feels bad, i have numerous of siblings who lecture me all the time- you're not special," he scoffed before adjusting his beanie. "well, there's going to be a dance today- i left the notice in the kitchen. feel free to read it," he shrugged before walking away from the fox. "try me foxy, you can't even reach me if you wanted to," he shouted before walking down stairs. well his job was done, whistling a small tune he left the cabin before he winced at the bright light that hit him. covering the sun with his arm he looked around trying to find his next victim.

releasing a bored sigh, he walked towards the field before crouching down. flexing his muscles for a small moment, he felt the explosion building up within the ground. aiming at the corner of the field, he pulled his hands away from the ground. simultaneously, the moment he released his hands the ground burst open to reveal a loud explosion. "now that's how i like it!" he praised himself before staring again.

(no muse rn, small posts oops)

divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝙎𝙮𝙢𝙗𝙤𝙡 𝙊𝙛 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝐌𝐇𝐀 𝐑𝐏 𝐎/𝐀

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:00 am

Kiyama░Shuuya (曖ぁ移)
───────────────────────────────✦────────────────────────────
Male➥16 ➥Switch quirk➥Tagged:Rin, Abo, Yuuta

Well, this was kinda awkward..but at least she really didn’t react to his hug, only a slightly confused look. That was good, she wasn’t use to affection. Well, neither was he really, but yet he showed a little. Reading book, watching t.v was his only guess why he showed it, Kiya didn’t think he ever would to be honest.”A-Away, maybe your right, but i doubt they will give it a rest in the morning as well.” he sighed and started to close the door, but before he did, Kiya could hear a vicious hissing noise near the trash can. This wasn’t non of his concern, that’s what he thought at first. He noticed the black and white cat in trash can had gotten into with a little orange kitten. After the bigger cat left, the kitten had spotted Kiya peaking and walked meowing loudly. The boy saw that the kitten’s eye was badly wounded which made him feel bad. Seem like the kitten was just alone and wanted to be with someone. It’s parents was nowhere to be found, the other cats didn’t like it either. Well, didn’t this seem oddly familiar?”...At least you weren’t locked up, but still..” oh geez, was he really about to do what he was thinking about? Yep, he was.

Kiya sighed deeply, picking up the kitten before walking back inside. The small creature’s eye needed to be tended to before it got infected. He wasn’t no vet or anything, but common sense told him to at least wash it off. There was no water and all he could do was wipe the blood off it’s wounded eye, which he did with his shirt.”Sorry little guy, that's all i can do for you.” to show it’s affection, the kitten bit Kiya on the hand and purred. Kiya was shocked by the bite, dropping it and saw that the creature begin to rub against his leg.” the heck..” his attention the turn towards to Rin. So that meant..they where staying here? Well, it was better than going out and getting caught by pro heroes. “Alright, staying the night here it is..” his voice sounded, kinda disappointed but oh well. He found a spot on the floor to sleep out, took a seat and pressed his back against the wall after taking his jacket off to use it as a blanket.” Goodnight..don’t let the bedbugs back. I heard those things where really annoying.” Tomorrow he was going to meet some of her comrades uh? He couldn’t help but to feel nervous. As he thought about it, Kiya started to drift into a deep sleep

At first, Kiya though he was dreaming when heard some intense purring. The kitten he helped last night was on his chest with it’s paws on his face.”.....is it..seriously morning?” Kiya said after opening his eyes. A loud yawn could be heard as he stretched out his arms. Man, his back was killing him, his nose was running, eyes where watering..poor thing really didn’t have a good sleep. He had spotted Rin, seem like she had woken up before him.” Good morning Rin. I-i take it that your getting in touch with your friends right?” again, Kiya was rather nervous. He thought that villains would be the ones helping him out..although it made alot of sense. Just as he said something, he saw that they finally arrived.”..H-Hello..i’m Kiyama, but calling me Kiya is fine..i mean..if you want to call me that. It’s kinda preferred.” it felt like his heart stopped for a moment..

Daichi░Nomura (演囲ぱ)
Male➥17➥Slime quirk➥Tagged:Mayu

Seem like morning came quicker than he thought. Daichi could feel the warmth of the sun beaming down on him through the window, which managed to wake him up. He sat up on his bed, stretching his arms out and yawned.” Oh boy, i can’t believe it's morning already.” regardless, Daichi slept like a baby.” Well, time to go catch the new day by the tail~.” the slime boy jumped out the bed and slipped into his regular clothes then stood in front of a mirror that was in the room. Daichi saw that his hair was mess, stroking his chin.” Hummm. What hairstyle should i go with today? No, no, no, funky~but no..oooh, yes~ this one.” he flipped through hairstyles like a book until..he landed on his default hairstyle. After that was done, he grabbed his headphones and looked at them before putting them on. He started to think about last night, the conversion that him and Mayu had last night. Daichi sighed, but smiled while doing so. He covered his ears with his headphones, humming the song that was playing.

Now it was time to leave. Daichi didn’t even noticed that his humming turn into singing.” Huh? What's this.” He was close to missing the paper that laid in front of the door, picking it up.” A dance? Ooohhh! A dance! That sounds like alot of fun~ umm, but who to go with?” he thought about it for a second, smacking his self on the side of the head.”why would i ask that stupid question..but still, what if she doesn’t wanna go? Don’t hurt to ask.” Daichi headed off into camp, his eyes shifted around before finally seeing Mayu.”Heeeeyyyooo! Morning Mayu!” the boy ran over towards her with the paper waving in his hand.” Did you see the paper? Theres going to be a dance~ sounds fun right?” he shyly poked to fingers together, blushing abit.” I was thinking about going and if your not going with anyone else...m-maybe we could go together?”

Would she really agree to go with him? They only met last night, but still..Mayu seem like a really nice person. He didn’t want to seem weird or anything like that. If she did turn him down, Daichi wouldn’t feel bad or anything.”I-if you don’t want to, i understand. We just met after all..i j-just thought going with a new friend would be fun, ya know? Also, i could show you some sick dancing moves my pops show me.~”

Kaito░Shimizu (そゾ桜)
Male➥???➥Nightmare quirk➥Tagged: Takumi,open

“Man, i sure do love coffee. Adding that vanilla flavor in, its like..an explosion in your mouth..truly divine if i say so my self.” Kaito was in a shady alleyway, sitting on a large brown crate.” Do you know whats good with coffee? Heck, almost everything. I really like apples and peanut butter with mines, and bagels aren’t to bad unless they have blueberries in it. Oh! And cream cheese muffins..oh goodness, cream cheese muffins.” he placed on hand on the side of his red cheek, a large smile came across his face.” Anyway, enough of that..lets get back on topic shall me. Now tell me, where are your friends located huh? Hurting you is making me kinda sad, so be a good little doggie and just listen ok?” in front him, Takumi laid there with a ill look on his face..that was because of Kaito’s quirk. The nightmares he consumed form him, managed to make him Takumi sick. Just one side effect after having a healthy breakfast.”...Like hell i’ll you anything.” Takumi wheezed, his ears where flatten against him head. A slight frown came across Kaito’s face as he stood.

“ Come on, aren’t we on the same side here? I’m just offering my help to everyone. Make evil great again, that my motto.” Kaito walked over towards Takumi,sipping on his coffee.” Look at you. You don’t look so good and not only that, look at the wounds all over your body..they don’t look so good.” he bend down some, glaring at Takumi with his silver eyes. He pushed the glasses up on his face before speaking.” Wouldn’t had happen if someone wouldn’t had attacked me..i just wanted to talk. Oh well, i don’t expect nothing else form a wild animal.” he shrug, patting the side of the wolf’s face some.”Why won’t you tell me where your friends are? Hum? Scared i might hurt them or something. I just wanna join the A team..or..the V team.” a low growl had escaped Takumi’s throat as he spoke. He could hardly speak, but managed to do so anyway.” I-I..i don’t trust..i have a bad feeling about you and if Natsumi’s life is danger because of you..i would never forgive my self.”

Kaito tilted his head.” Oh? Oooohh, i see. Your not telling me because your trying to protect someone? Awwww, that’s very noble of you! Dogs do cling on to the ones that they hold dear to them,,i shouldn’t be that surprise, but i can’t help it..it’s really cute. I almost want to cry~” Kaito sniffled.” But Anyway, i can always go for seconds..im not full..or should let my lovely companions have some more fun again?” in the darkness of alley, feral reds eyes appeared for all over, strange creatures started to appear soon enough.” Alrighty, gonna tell me or..what?” Takumi had only laid there, pulling his self up some. He was badly hurt and feeling really sick now, but if was fighting to protect someone he cherish..there was no way in hell he was going to give up now..”Teh..bring it on kid.” beads of sweat started to come down his face and his breath grew shorter and shorter. Could he actually fight? well..he was about to find out.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝙎𝙮𝙢𝙗𝙤𝙡 𝙊𝙛 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝐌𝐇𝐀 𝐑𝐏 𝐎/𝐀

Postby luvarien » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:59 am

── VELL MONTOYA ──────────
      ( x // 19 // 1-A, neutral alliance // quirk; volcanic //t; open )"speaking"
    the fact that the sun had already risen almost eluded vell, concentrated as she was on beating her chosen training dummy into bits of stuffing. her breathing was becoming progressively heavier as she fought to keep her body's temperature under control, having had her quirk partially activated for quite some time now. the majority of her arms were black as coal, rigid and tough like granite, and splintered with cracks that held boiling magma under their surface. careful as she was, sometimes a few drops would escape from the larger cracks, leaping to the floor and creating an increasingly dangerous environment around her general viscinity. vell took no notice, however, focused on timing her attacks to near-perfection. one, two, a punch to the jaw. three, four, a kick to the ribs.

for a girl currently made partially of stone, she was surprisingly light on her feet. after each successful hit she would leap back, as one would in an actual hand-to-hand fight, and on ocassion she would even dart to a different position and strike again. evelia had been at this since before dawn, determined to use up her extra energy in the most productive way she knew how. she was, however, reaching her limit, and was aware that she would have to stop soon. the heat generated by her quirk was reaching the point of being unbearable even for her, and it would only get hotter the longer she used it. that, and the dummy she had chosen didn't look like it would survive many more hits.

finally, after a few more minutes of sparring fuelled by pure determination, vell called it quits and allowed her arms to return to normal. she stood still for a long moment, oh so tempted to slouch in exhaustion but her pride refusing the suggestion. her breathing was still heavy, her body temperature so hot that her sweat was visibly steaming. perhaps she'd overdone it a bit - the lightheadedness she got after using her quirk for a while was never usually this prolongued, lasting only a minute or so at most. with a deep breath, followed by a heavy sigh, vell shook out her hands and decided to sit down a few steps away, snuffing out a small flicker of fire from her magma as she passed. she'd need a shower after she'd cooled down enough, but for now she would deign to give herself a break. the day was still young, after all - she could come back later on to continue, maybe she'd even find a suitable sparring partner in one of her classmates.

── KENJI RIKU ─────────────
      ( x // 23 // neutral alliance // quirk; bonebreaker //t; open )"speaking"
    mornings were always ji-ji's favorite time of day. the world was reawakening, ready for a fresh start. birds begin to sing and greet the rising sun, as the sky is painted in dawn's pinks and reds. they were particularly fond of the crisp, breezy mornings, happy to sit and let the fresh air wash over them, similar to what they were doing right now. sat elegantly outside a simple coffee shop, a light smile crossed kenji's face as they observed their sarroundings. it was a nice place; out of the way, polite staff, near enough to other facilities as well as bordering the forest that loosely encircled the area. they were content to just sit there all day and let the time pass by, listening to the birdsong that was carried along by the breeze.

"here's your order, sir!"

well, nothing lasts forever - not even silence, it seems. the waitress smiled as she set down the glass, recieving a nod from kenji in return. "ah, perfect - thank you, my dear," their voice, soft as the smile on their face, was low and had an interesting lilt to it, making it somewhat melodious. once the waitress returned to the inside of the shop, ji-ji picked up the glass of chocolate milk she had left, complete with a specifically-requested straw. amazing what a decent tip and confidence could get you. as the peaceful silence and atmosphere returned, they crossed one leg over the other with all the grace of a dancer, leaning back in their chair while steadily draining their drink. idly, they tilted their head towards the cluster of trees that marked the beginning of the forest, a brief twitch of an eyebrow the only giveaway of their curiosity. word had it that there was a camp specifically for UA's use somewhere in that forest, a sort of 'welcome programme' for the students. truly, it wasn't really important to them, but one had to wonder just who's idea it was to group an indefinite number of powerful children all in one place. a fair number of their connections had mentioned an attack on the place already, something of an ambush - it was rather funny to think of, as an outsider to the situation. who's idea was it, indeed.

nevertheless, good idea or not, kenji saw no reason to get involved. that was subject to change, of course - they were well known for helping whoever gave them the best offer - but, for the moment, they simply huffed a quiet laugh and returned to their chocolate milk.
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bright and early

Postby lilymei. » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:44 pm

𝑀𝒶𝓎𝓊 𝒮𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓀𝑜 . / /
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ Female ➢ 15 ➢ Sensory Connect Quirk ➢ Location: Cabin Porch ➢ Tagged: Daichi

xxxMayu hummed softly as she read, wiping her lip with a napkin she had packed before placing that in her sandwich bag and putting it in her purse again. Her eyes continued to scan the pages of the mystery novel she had packed for the trip, her finger tracing over the words before she heard a voice call her name and she looked up quickly, popping out her earbuds as she turned to see Daichi running towards her from afar. The girl smiled lightly at the sight and waved to him, noticing the slip of paper in his hand, her hand going to the one in her pocket as well as if checking to see it was still there. Mayu stood and walked to meet Daichi a few feet away from the row of benches. "Good morning, Daichi." Mayu chirped, stopping a foot away from him, her hands folded in front of her. At his question, Mayu's eyes widened slightly and she offered him a small smile, grabbing both of his hands as they poked at each other nervously, smiling up at him. "Of course. I'd love to go with you." She beamed without taking a second to even consider the offer. She wasn't normally one for formal dance events, she had been to a hundred too many before attending the academy, but a camp dance wasn't exactly formal, right? Or maybe she just wanted to spend more time with Daichi. She didn't really know or care at the time.

xxxMayu watched the boy fumble over his words and she let out a light chortle, covering her laugh with a hand before nodding again. "You don't have to get so worked up about it, of course, I'd love to go. It sounds like a lot of fun." She effused, clapping her hands together. At his mention of dancing, the girl smiled softly. "I'd love to see them and maybe you could teach me some?" Mayu was honestly interested in seeing Daichi dance since she had only really been exposed to the waltz and all those boring types of ballroom dancing you see at old rich ladies' parties. And she came to this camp for a change from that so she wasn't going to hesitate to take a chance with that. "So, you're up bright and early, do you know how you're going to spend the day? I believe the teachers don't have anything planned until the dance tonight so I guess it's just more exploring and getting used to the campground?" Mayu herself hadn't thought much of the day ahead. She had assumed that the camp would be full of daily combat training but so far it had been pretty mild, but she didn't hate it. She really liked being out in nature and getting to know Daichi and a few of the other students she hadn't known before the camp was pretty enjoyable.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Charles - 3 || Winter - 6 || Kate - 2 || Milo - 1

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:51 pm

_🎹_ C H A R L E SxM U R P H Y
x x"Shave and a haircut, TWO BITS."
x xHero (1-A) ~ Location: Cabin ~ Tags: Mitsuo
x xSharper ~ Piano Man ~ "Could you not?"
▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬
The young man couldn't sleep very well. After the previous night's events, his ears had been ringing and his joints ached from his training with Yukiko. He had hid in his cabin when he heard loud, unwelcoming noises. He couldn't really remember much afterwards, just the sounds of someone coming into the cabin as he hid under the sheets. He didn't really know why he hid, it was just so natural. When he heard that blast sound, he got scared. The ringing in his ears was somewhat normal to him, having been desensitized from yelling in his home when he was younger. It was the fact that there was a blast. It could have been a bomb. He wasn't use to that type of thing.
Charlie woke up startled when he felt the sun on his face. Normally he wouldn't spook so easily. However, it was allowed after yesterday. Charlie was quiet, careful not to wake up his roommate if they weren't already awake. He moved slowly out of bed. walking down the stairs into the sitting area of the cabin before glancing back out the window. He was still shaken up and it was obvious. He had to get his mind on something else. Something better. That's when he suddenly remembered...
There would be a dance coming up during camp.
That simple idea put a calming smile on Charlie's features. He wondered if the teachers would allow him to play piano. He wondered if anyone would even want to hang out with him if he wasn't playing the piano. He wasn't sure, but he was set on trying to play the piano. That was really his greatest talent. Maybe he should make some new music just for the occasion. He now knew what to do. He needed to get to his phone and music notebook. He quickly moved up stairs, again, not really minding making noise anymore. He quickly sat down on his bed as soon as he reached it. He then reached for his bag beside the bed, pulling out a notebook and a phone with ease. Charlie opened the notebook to an empty page where he left his pencil. His phone was sat beside him, an app with all of the keys of a keyboard. They were tiny but they helped. He tapped at a few keys, the notes coming out a little louder than Charlie remembered. He turned it down quickly, turning his gaze towards the other bed, an apologetic look on his face.

_❄️_ W I N T E R
x x"Ice cold? I laugh at you, boy."
x xVillian ~ Location: Forest ~ Tags: Hayate
x xFluidity ~ Winter's Angel ~ "Nothing burns like the cold."
▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬
It wasn't too often that the villain would casually walk around in their male form. Though, today, they felt like a change would be good. So, Winter walked along, keeping their eyes open. They were alert. Although they would have preferred to be hanging out with Hayate in town, not having to study a mission for the future. Though, they did, and now they were off to finish what they had started the previous night. Find Hayate and annoy him to death. It was a solid goal. Winter would accomplish it.
It honestly didn't take them long to find him. They could see Hayate sitting up in a tree up ahead of them. They smirked, noting the rather bored expression on his face. Winter walked forward, looking up at him as they stood underneath the tree. "Is that a Hayate I see? I didn't know they were nesting this time of year." They said, their form changing from male to female as they spoke. Now instead of a white dress suit, they were wearing a white dress, smirk still adorning their now feminine features. "Why don't you come down here? Maybe we could finish what we started last night." They offered, tapping a finger on their chin. They didn't need to go back to the hideout. The others didn't have to know about any detours they took on the way back or that they had even met before they made it back. The thoughts running through their head made a sinister smirk come to their lips. "So, what do ya say, bored birdy?" They were teasing now, wanting to see what he would do to them. It was fun testing and teasing Hayate, even if he hurt their precious books. Winter may be able to forgive that, as long as she got a ruse out of the fellow villain.

_🔥_ K A T Y L I N xA G R E S T E
x x"You're part of a machine, you are not a human being."
x xVillain ~ Location: Streets ~ Tags: Takumi
x x**Allison** ~ Allison Angel ~ "I hope that you burn."
A growled out laugh could be heard from the villain in the streets. Her fingers adorned sharp claws dripping with red liquid. Her face was also covered in blood, even under her mask. She had just committed murder in broad daylight. It was odd but the sharp red eyes showed no sign of caring. Allison was hungry, so she had to feed. Surprisingly, no pro had arrived on scene. The dragon girl could help but growl in delight. Maybe one more wouldn't hurt. One more snack before she had to go back to being 'normal' like everyone else.
She skipped away, wings flaring behind her as she prepared for flight. She could hear yelling behind her, seeing some pro running towards her, ready to take her on. She just loved a good game like this. Allison turned, a single finger pulling down the mask covering half of her face. As she did, she revealed her sharp teeth and forked tongue. With a deep breath, she let out a loud roar, scaring the pro hero as well as the surrounding citizens. When she was done, she just chuckled, her sharp smirk glaring at the pro. "Sorry, I'm hungry."
With that, she pushed herself off the ground, flying off like she wasn't being chased. She was looking for something, anything. It wasn't often that Allison got a second helping. Today, she was lucky. It didn't take her very long to find what seemed to be a very good looking meal. She landed on a roof top, looking down at the man. She licked her lips underneath the mask, ready to catch her prey. As she slowly descended, wings slowly disappearing again as she crawled down the walls. She was so close, she could already imagine the taste of him. All six plus feet of meat. She was close enough to smell him. He smelled like... "Wet dog?!
Kate quickly came back to her senses as she fell the rest of the way to the ground, covering her nose from the stench that hit her nose. She had to step away for a second, trying to pull herself together again. "You smell like wet dog! Do you not bathe?!" She called him out, a disgusted look in her eyes. It was mainly just the smell. Dogs small bad, in her opinion.

_🥀_ M I L O
x x"Maybe one day you'll find humanity. Until then don't you dare say that we are the same."
x xNeutral ~ Location: Coffee Shop ~ Tags: Kenji
x xMimic ~ CopyCat ~ "Remember those times?"
Mornings were a rather intimate thing to the young-looking boy sitting on a window sill. He didn't even care that people were looking up at him from three stories down as he swung back and forth as if he were tipsy. However, he was more so hypnotized by the beautiful array of colors that made up the sky. Even after so many lives lived, Milo couldn't get over the colors that awoke him each morning. It reminded him that he was a human, still. He could still be entranced by the simplest of things. That to Milo, was the beautiful painted sky.
As he rocked, he couldn't help but let his eyes also observe the people below him. A blonde boy with blue eyes wasn't too rare in this city, making it easier for Milo's past lives to fade away from the memories of the citizens around him. He had been a villain, played a hero, and been just a normal person so many times that he lost count. It was fun, being different each time. Though, today, he was normal again. Well... with the looks he was getting; he was only a little bit more normal. Probably rocking back and forth on a window sill didn't give off the best image.
Milo decided that he would head off into town. Once he was sure no one was going to see him, he jumped down from the window, being careful to only use the wind quirk inches from the ground. He landed softly, thanks to the wind slowing him down. Milo yawned rather loudly, pulling at the ends of the black jacket that covered the white shirt he had on. He then turned, falling into a simple walk down towards what he hoped was still a coffee shop. It had been a while since he went by there.
It didn't take very long as he finally came across the little shop. He smiled like a child would at a newly discovered toy. Even if he had been here before, it seemed like forever. 'I wonder if the recipe's still the same...' He thought, walking up towards the entrance. That is when Milo noticed another person on their own. It shouldn't have been different than anyone else in the coffee shop, alone with their beverages. However, the beverage was what took him by surprise. He turned, walking up to the other with a kind smile. "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting, but, is that chocolate milk?" He asked, trying to hold back the soft chuckle that tried to escape when he spoke.
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

twisted fun

Postby lilymei. » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:38 pm

ʜᴀʏᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴀꜱᴀʀᴜ . / /
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ Male ➢ 21 ➢ Black Fog Quirk ➢ Location: Forest ➢ Tagged: Winter

xxxHayate looked around, spotting a bird's nest a few feet above him and grabbed at it, plucking an egg from the nest as he started to twirl it in his hand, making sure it was always balanced between falling to its doom and remaining trapped in his possession. Neither option was really where you wanted to be but he enjoyed it. It might've not been adrenaline for him, but knowing he held a possible life in his hand was more entertaining than just staring blankly into space. Hearing a voice from down below, Hayate nearly dropped the egg, catching it on the edge of his kiseru as it nearly plummeted down to hit whoever who had been speaking to him.

xxxHe squinted down towards the ground to see a white-haired male and watched as they transformed to the familiar form he had met the previous day, whistling teasingly at the sight. "And I didn't know you would willingly do anything but sit and read all day. Were you looking for me, Winter?" He cooed before throwing the egg back up into the nest. He then jumped down from the high branch he was on, landing in a crouch to minimize the pain from the impact that coursed through him, causing him to shiver at the feeling as he stood up again to face the white-haired villain. "Sounds good to me, bookworm. Though I thought you'd be hiding from me all day to avoid having to talk to me, especially after I stole your precious book yesterday." He questioned with a small smirk, folding his arms across his chest with a yawn.

xxx"But whatever, whatever, I guess I'm glad you're here. At least you can keep me from dying of boredom. So, shall we go?" The male held out his arm for Winter to take, a mischievous grin on his face as he imagined seeing the fear in a lonely traveler's eyes as they ambushed them in the woods. Of course, he wasn't going to kill them, just toy with them for a bit, paralyze them and then run off. He was sure someone from the league would have his head if he tried to kill one of them and accidentally got in trouble with the association without telling them first so he just stuck to inducing some good old-fashioned psychological horror.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me