REMEMBER :: semi-lit :: open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: REMEMBER :: semi-lit :: open

Postby aergia » Thu May 30, 2013 10:50 am

(Sure, two princesses, that will be funny.)

Tod| Male | 18 | FoxTod| Male | 18 | Fox

Tod looked puzzled, "An ocean? I've never heard of an ocean before, have you Vixey?" he said, turning to her. They kept walking until they thought they could see trees, palms trees, on the beach. "Can we drink to sea?" Tod asked Rapunzel, still intrigued by this weird water pool that seemed to cover everything. The sand was hot on his bare feet, so Tod attempted to walk on his toes, but then fell into the hot sand. Groaning as it went in his eyes.

Ariel | Female | 18 | Mermaid / Human

"Hello?" Ariel called out again, yet she was alone. Then, she saw a figure in the distance, who could that be, she thought, running up to the shadow. Ariel was still wearing her wet nightdress, but she didn't care, she only wanted to find someone else in this desolate place. She walked up to what appeared to be a girl a few years older than her. "Hello, may I ask, do you know where we are, I woke up here this morning and I'm utterly confused." she said to the girl that she didn't know the name of.

aergia • she/her
space filler for now

(c)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Thoughts that go like bullets through you
The time you told me that you wished you were dead

• • •
But so broken on when you can't stop choosing
To sleep through your alarms
Man, you're losing your head
aergia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floki, » Thu May 30, 2013 10:59 am

Belle / 18 / Female

~Tale as old as
time. Song as
old as rhyme
Beauty and the
Beast~

--Belle--

~I want adventure
in the great wide
somewhere.~
Her head whipped around to see someone a few feet in front of her. She let out a sigh of relief. She wasn't alone. But then her relief was short lived when she heard the question the girl had asked her. She seemed just as lost and confused as Belle did.
"No, like you, I seem to woke up and found myself here." she responded.
Belle studied the girl. She had never seen her before back in the village, or even at Beasts castle. So she must be someone new, or from somewhere far off.
"Excuse me of my asking, but, what is your name?" she asked the girl.
━━━━━━━━━━━ "Dulcius Ex Asperis"
flo. || witch. || scorpio. || she/her.
floki,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bawnbawn. » Thu May 30, 2013 11:17 am

Salt-N-Burn wrote:
T R A M P
Tramp let his grip around her go and looked at Lady, "Maybe we should...go find someone though. I mean, they might be able to help us. I want us to get home, but we have to go on an adventure anyway, right? We have to trek through this forest and find someone to help, and then get home. Where, I'll chase the street cats and you'll be lying happily in front of the fire. Lady, do you think we'll get home? Ever?" he asked, then realising he could be scaring her, he shook his head slightly, "What am I saying, kid? Of course we will." with that he looked around, observing, listening for other voices. He couldn't hear much except birds and other animal noises but maybe there was someone just like them. Lost from home.

Tramp started to head to peek behind a tree, but then fought against this and stood next to Lady, still frowning as he carried on observing her human features. It was all weird now, but at least he was with Lady, but how did she feel about all this? She hadn't really said anything about being human except asking how Tramp could walk and she couldn't. He then smiled at her, "Have you got the hang of walking yet? Do you want me to help you, Pidge?" he asked, concerned that if she couldn't she might get lost....or captured. This could be a dream and if it was, anything could happen. Why he was dreaming of being human, he then frowned, what if he was in the pound? But everyone knew, even him. That this wasn't a dream.

With a tired yawn, Lady nodded and spoke her thoughts. "You're right, of course. Finding someone who's been here before or at least knows what's going on would help a great deal. Maybe they would know how to get us out of here." She answered with a thoughtful expression, wondering if it was actually possible to get out of here. After all, they'd been transformed into humans and... swept away to somewhere completely unknown to the both of them, it seemed. When Tramp spoke again, only they were negative comments instead of the praises and good news she had hoped for, she looked up at him with wide eyes. "Of course we'll get back. If not, I'll make sure of it." She added with a stubborn huff.

She was slightly appalled that Tramp didn't believe that they would get back to where they should be, yet she slightly relaxed when he added that they would. At least they both had hard-headed thoughts about the whole thing. Upon asking if she could walk, she didn't answer, choosing to bite her lip as she took a feeble step forward. Nearly falling over, she let out a tiny squeak and leaned back against the tree she had been near. "I am not taking one more step in this... body." She defended with a hard tone. How do the humans so casually do it every day?
bawnbawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sʈɑrry Ɲɩght Skɩə » Thu May 30, 2013 12:09 pm

sheep. wrote:

____
Dumbo smiled and nodded, thankful for the other's constant reassurance. "Okay. Nala is nice name, too. Nala is nice person," he mumbled with a sheepish grin dancing on new lips. The compliment was true, though; out of anyone that he could think of running in to, (knowing her now) the former lioness would've been his second choice (second only to his Mama). He was scared of losing her and being alone again, but he was sure that that wouldn't happen for a while.

The elephant's eyebrows raised (a weird feeling, once he thought about it) at what Nala said. "Fruit is good. Err... vi-tee-means? Or so they said." Jumbo Jr bit his lip, hoping he had said it right. After she spoke again, he had to laugh. "Okay. Be careful. Not all fruit be good. Some, dangerous. Poison. Very, very bad." He looked around, checking for any familiar fruits. His eyes locked on to a yellow fruit not too far off, and he pointed to it. "That, good. Let's go?" he asked, turning in the fruit's direction.

⊰ Nala ⊱ ⊰ Seventeen ⊱ ⊰ Female ⊱

Nala smiled at his compliment; kids could be so cute when they wanted to. When he spoke again the former lioness could only nod and pretend that she knew what he was talking about. "Yeah... vi-tee-meens." she repeated not even trying to think of what it meant. When she was out on the pride lands she knew everything, from every rock to every bird. Now being in this odd form she felt like a little cub again learning everything for the first time, it was all so new and different. She would have to teach herself about the jungle. Suddenly she envied Simba's leaving. At least he knew something about this place while she was totally clueless.

Nala saw Dumbo walk off. She nodded quickly, brushing the long hair from her face again, before following the former elephant at a brisk pace. Her new feet protested their fate against the hard jungle floor, and stung as she stepped on one thing or another. She bit the inside of her cheek, she would not be weakened by this human body. She looked around the forest trying to find what ever fruit Dumbo had pointed out, she hadn't been paying much attention. "So what are we looking for?" she asked.
Sʈɑrry Ɲɩght Skɩə

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the family business » Thu May 30, 2013 1:10 pm

Aden Ashni wrote:
With a tired yawn, Lady nodded and spoke her thoughts. "You're right, of course. Finding someone who's been here before or at least knows what's going on would help a great deal. Maybe they would know how to get us out of here." She answered with a thoughtful expression, wondering if it was actually possible to get out of here. After all, they'd been transformed into humans and... swept away to somewhere completely unknown to the both of them, it seemed. When Tramp spoke again, only they were negative comments instead of the praises and good news she had hoped for, she looked up at him with wide eyes. "Of course we'll get back. If not, I'll make sure of it." She added with a stubborn huff.

She was slightly appalled that Tramp didn't believe that they would get back to where they should be, yet she slightly relaxed when he added that they would. At least they both had hard-headed thoughts about the whole thing. Upon asking if she could walk, she didn't answer, choosing to bite her lip as she took a feeble step forward. Nearly falling over, she let out a tiny squeak and leaned back against the tree she had been near. "I am not taking one more step in this... body." She defended with a hard tone. How do the humans so casually do it every day?

With arched eyebrows, Tramp looked at Lady and sighed, "Do I have to carry you, Pidge?" he asked, titlting his head slightly. Listening to the noises around him, he looked around before looking back at Lady. He bit his bottom lip slightly, he couldn't help but think if she couldn't walk how were they getting out of here and back to...reality, their normal lives but he guessed he could carry her as she was small and fragile. Her brown eyes big and beautiful as he looked at them as he spoke.

Tramp was slightly worried, what if they couldn't find anyone? What if it was endless woods? He shook his head, he was being silly. Nothing could last forever. Nothing at all. He had to look on the bright side of things, he normally did. So what was so different now? He smiled to himself, he was going to get home with Lady and he was going to have fun while they were here too. He had too, to keep Lady knowing they'd get home.

saving people,hunting things,
the family business
the family business

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aergia » Thu May 30, 2013 6:48 pm

Ariel | Female | 18 | Mermaid / Human

Ariel looked at this lady, she seemed nice enough. "Well, it couldn't hurt." she said to herself. "My name's Ariel, what's yours?" she asked her back, she wanted to know her name now that she had told hers. Everything her seemed so bright and surreal, almost as if she were dreaming. "How do you think we got here?" she asked, confused at every little detail. She was surprised that she wasn't going crazy and panicking by now, but this woman calmed her down somehow.

aergia • she/her
space filler for now

(c)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Thoughts that go like bullets through you
The time you told me that you wished you were dead

• • •
But so broken on when you can't stop choosing
To sleep through your alarms
Man, you're losing your head
aergia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfsplash » Thu May 30, 2013 9:50 pm

(( anyone open for Esmeralda?))
image by danny
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wolfsplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bawnbawn. » Thu May 30, 2013 10:38 pm

Lady thought of an answer. Having Tramp carry her the entire way, however comfortable it may be, would be quite embarrassing and it would be an easy subject to tease her with back at home. It would also be strenuous for him, and that would be bad. Shaking her head, she offered Tramp a small smile. "That's quite alright Tramp, I can manage." She answered with determination burning brightly in her eyes.

With a quiet sigh, she pushed herself off the tree and took a few small steps forward, not entirely balanced like the normal humans but she was moving so it was a good moment. She looked down at her feet the whole time, eventually getting the hang of it as she nodded with approval. "This isn't as hard as I thought." She concluded, a tone of awe in her voice as she cleared her thoughts. Now wasn't the time to be proud about walking, of all things. She and Tramp had to find someone else soon, otherwise nothing good would come out of this. "So then, shall we get looking for other humans now?"
bawnbawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the family business » Thu May 30, 2013 11:03 pm

Tramp nodded slightly, eyeing her as she improved her walking and then when she had the hang of it, he smiled. Lady always seemed to be able to do everything, even if she thought she couldn't at the start, she always seemed to do it perfectly eventually. "Yeah, let's go...this way." he said, pointing to the left and starting to head off in that direction.

He didn't really wait for Lady, as he knew she would catch up. But he did look back from time to time to make sure, otherwise if she was to get lost, he would feel quite guilty for waling off without her. He carried on walking, hoping to find someone soon. Hoping this would all be over in no time at all.

saving people,hunting things,
the family business
the family business

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floki, » Fri May 31, 2013 2:20 am

Belle / 18 / Female

~Tale as old as
time. Song as
old as rhyme
Beauty and the
Beast~

--Belle--

~I want adventure
in the great wide
somewhere.~
She made a small smile.
"My name is Belle. It is nice to meet Ariel." she said with a slight nod of the head.
She then listened to the girl once more. But her smile quickly faded. She wasn't going to be much help, and she hated that. She wanted to know badly why they were there, and even how that got there.
"I do not have the slightest idea. All I remember is I am being a sleep in my chamber, then when I wake up I find myself in a tree." after Belle explained this she made a small smile. This sounded completely ridiculous to her. You can't just teleport from your bed, and into a tree, or another island.
Last edited by floki, on Fri May 31, 2013 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━ "Dulcius Ex Asperis"
flo. || witch. || scorpio. || she/her.
floki,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me