Homestuck: The new generation

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which characters shall we introduce first?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 am

Ancestors
20%
Dancestors
80%

Total votes : 10

Re: Homestuck: The new generation

Postby FaerieBoy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:58 pm

Insane Snuggles wrote:Soraeh Khoaeh|Tag(s) - Attana

I was confused by the request, but typed anyways.

[aA] : I mean, I doubt you want to be engulfed in fire zzo inzztalling that izz the bezzt and only(?) option.
[cW] : Ok/ay, I\'m o/n i\t. I ho/pe th\is wo/rks.

I blew any dust off of the disk, before inserting it into my husktop, and switching back to Trollian, wondering who to talk to next, while I waited for the disk to download.

Tanoshi Kusatta|Tag(s) - Open

[iN]: your usurper tendencies are laughable but youl burn oh sory learn son enough.
[jI]: -Okay- -,- -you're- -just- -boring- -me- -now- -,- -so- -either- -say- -something- -of- -interest- -from- -that- -chitinous- -windhole- -,- -which- -I- -highly- -doubt- -,- -or- -get- -your- -conceited- -nub- -out- -of- -my- -sight- -.-

Since that idiot was only a big bore, you had decided to download some game you'd found on your desk. Whatever it was, you must have forgotten to write the name on it, so it just remained a mystery to you. Oh well. It probably would entertain you for a few minutes either way.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:03 pm

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel, Mehdli |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

Somehow you do not think that was what Aegeel meant.

hangingFlora [hF] began new memo When...all...else...fails

[hF]: I..think...she...meant...hosting.
[hF]: I...know...you...do...not...like...the...game...but...playing...it...saved...me...and...Sylvie.
[hF]: Not...playing...it...got...you...both...killed.

Speaking of the game and hosting makes you think again. You had not hosted anyone which meant you had not saved anyone which meant by extension you killed someone. But maybe if there were some trolls still alive down on Alternia you could fix that? You stare down at your husktop pensively and begin to scroll through the tags, searching for ones you do not recognize.

hangingFlora [hF] began trolling artsyAesthesia [aA]
[hF]: ...
[hF]: Would...you...happen...to...still...be...alive?

You probably should have thought more about what you were going to say.

Piros Vinia|Tagging- Arados, Tanoshi, Cervie|Location-Land of Thyme and Mirrors

gA: I have one, ju$t don't know where they are
gA: and I can $ee you

[iN]: m. maybe go focus on not dying rather than checking on me.
[iN]: i mean if you want to die your choice. not that youl end up dead for long given the wackines of this whole thing.
[iN]: just go lok at something else.

[jI]: -Okay- -,- -you're- -just- -boring- -me- -now- -,- -so- -either- -say- -something- -of- -interest- -from- -that- -chitinous- -windhole- -,- -which- -I- -highly- -doubt- -,- -or- -get- -your- -conceited- -nub- -out- -of- -my- -sight- -.-
[iN]: but everything i say is interesting! you just lack the intelect to apreciate it.
[iN]: but i dont fel like shuting up because anoying you is much more fun.
[iN]: so like it or not preferably not im just going to kep dinging your husktop.
[iN]: maybe il type the alphabet out one by one
[iN]: a
[iN]: b
[iN]: c

Your crusade through the alphabet it cut short by your husktop ringing again and you reluctantly cease your quest for a moment and answer Cervie instead.

[tB]: hey, y0u're b4ck t0 being re4s0n4ble! welc0me b4ck.
[tB]: i'm l00king 4t this very interesting st0ry 4b0ut 4 her0 0f bl00d 4nd h0w they 0verc4me their pr0blems. i h4ven't g0tten very f4r th0ugh. i think i might h4ve re4ding pr0blems.
[tB]: did y0u put this thing 0n my he4d?

[iN]: im the most reasonable trol there ever was. im not the one who stabed myself or did a number of other questionable things that il get you for eventualy.
[iN]: and yes i did put that bok on your head. its a very fashionable hat. hats are al the rage now because i am wearing one.
[iN]: but a hero of blod? what kind of hero would be one of blod? i think you have more problems here than not being able to read.
[iN]: now stay stil.

You start stacking more books on Cervie's head because you clearly have nothing better to do. It's nice to just relax and go back to your normal kind of fun, the kind that involved being very annoying without having to actually interact. No one can punch you through a husktop after all.

Emprin Dediso| Tagging- Pifrim | Location- her hive

You collapse in a huffy pile in the middle of the room. Chasing the stupid not-a-ghost has been tiring and completely unproductive. Now that you've settled down it decides to inch a bit closer to you but zips back whenever you make a sudden movement. So you stay very still and try your best to be quiet. "It's okaaa Iii'm not going to hurt uuu. Miii naaam's Emprin and Iii just want to beee your friend. And also to not diii pleees." You must have done a good job at being calm because the not-a-ghost's sheets relax and it starts murmuring something incomprehensible as it drifts over to a blue cylinder that was most certainly not there before. You fight the urge to ask it to speak up and instead follow it, still too loud for it's liking. "What's this?" You pick up the cylinder and turn it over in your hands. "O-um." It spoke! You try not to get too excited but report your findings back to Pifrim.

[aE]: they sure seem impФФrTanT.
[aE]: dФФn'T lФФk The parT ThФФugh. gФФd luck wiTh ThaT!

[cQ]: Thaaa ar important! Thaaa showed meee an O-um whatever that is.
[cQ]: It's blue and cylinder-y, see?
[cQ]: Iii wonder what it does.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:08 pm

Sylvie Raelis |Tagging - Devone|Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows
You think for a second. What was your problem? Oh yes, emotions. That's it.

emotionalAzure began trolling nebulaBook
eA: I juST haVE beEN feeliNG realLY sAD recentLY.
eA: aND nothiNG makES ME hapPY anymoRE.
eA: I feEL liKE I'M overflowiNG wiTH paIN aND regrET.
eA: wHY AM I sAD?

Wispy presses up against you, and you stroke her silky fur. Gordon perches on the ground next to your feet. It's nice being surrounded by your animal friends. It feels like you are back at your hive before the world ended. You close your eyes and imagine yourself there.

Rowwen Irtavi|Tagging - Corpex,Pifrim|Location- Alternia

inkyFlames began trolling anthropromorphicEnthusiast
iF: are. you. asking. me. to. be. your. host.?
iF: i. don't. even. know. you.
iF: but. i. will. agree. only. because. it'll. save. my. life.

And your crowbar's life too, but you don't want to start off on the wrong foot. Talking about your crowbar is better to do in person, anyways.

iF: ohhhhh. so. you're. THAT. type.
iF: the. rude. one. who. lets. others. die. BECAUSE. THEY. ARE. ANNOYING.
iF: i'm. annoyed. by. you. but. i'm. not. blocking. you.

It's not your fault! They're just mean! You repeat these things over and over again to your crowbar. Your crowbar is the only one who listens to your problems. It always understands.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓
lunathey/she ❁‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ravioli enthusiast ❁ <3 ❁ fr | ©
─── 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ───

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
i like music, writing, and fashion.
feel free to send me a pm or a trade!
i love meeting new people and
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:12 pm

Insane Snuggles wrote:Soraeh Khoaeh|Tag(s) - Attana

I was confused by the request, but typed anyways.

[aA] : I mean, I doubt you want to be engulfed in fire zzo inzztalling that izz the bezzt and only(?) option.
[cW] : Ok/ay, I\'m o/n i\t. I ho/pe th\is wo/rks.

I blew any dust off of the disk, before inserting it into my husktop, and switching back to Trollian, wondering who to talk to next, while I waited for the disk to download.

[iN]:maybe il type the alphabet out one by one
[iN]: a
[iN]: b
[iN]: c

[jI]: -I- -swear- -I- -will- -stab- -your- -lusus- -if- -you- -don't- -shut- -up- -.-
[jI]: -Gog- -.-

That strange game was quite colourful as it loaded... And then it had a stranger even page of some type of clients. Was this an online game?
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:36 pm

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel, Mehdli |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

[hF]: I...know...you...do...not...like...the...game...but...playing...it...saved...me...and...Sylvie.

Speaking of the game and hosting makes you think again. You had not hosted anyone which meant you had not saved anyone which meant by extension you killed someone. But maybe if there were some trolls still alive down on Alternia you could fix that? You stare down at your husktop pensively and begin to scroll through the tags, searching for ones you do not recognize.

[iN]: i mean if you want to die your choice. not that youl end up dead for long given the wackines of this whole thing.

[tB]: i'm l00king 4t this very interesting st0ry 4b0ut 4 her0 0f bl00d 4nd h0w they 0verc4me their pr0blems. i h4ven't g0tten very f4r th0ugh. i think i might h4ve re4ding pr0blems.

[iN]: im the most reasonable trol there ever was. im not the one who stabed myself or did a number of other questionable things that il get you for eventualy.
[iN]: and yes i did put that bok on your head. its a very fashionable hat. hats are al the rage now because i am wearing one.
[iN]: but a hero of blod? what kind of hero would be one of blod? i think you have more problems here than not being able to read.

You start stacking more books on Cervie's head because you clearly have nothing better to do. It's nice to just relax and go back to your normal kind of fun, the kind that involved being very annoying without having to actually interact. No one can punch you through a husktop after all.

[jI]: -I- -swear- -I- -will- -stab- -your- -lusus- -if- -you- -don't- -shut- -up- -.-
[jI]: -Gog- -.-

[iN]: d
[iN]: e
[iN]: f
[iN]: g my guest. unfortunately i dont think theyre kilable anymore.
[iN]: h

Purrgummysprite has given up laughing and instead has taken up reading over your shoulder. Both heads growl at this and they knock you over with a single, sticky paw. "oh lighten up purg you cant die anyways." They ignore you and go on a tirade about all the ways they've helped you over the sweeps. The list is unsurprisingly short.

You collapse in a huffy pile in the middle of the room. Chasing the stupid not-a-ghost has been tiring and completely unproductive. Now that you've settled down it decides to inch a bit closer to you but zips back whenever you make a sudden movement. So you stay very still and try your best to be quiet. "It's okaaa Iii'm not going to hurt uuu. Miii naaam's Emprin and Iii just want to beee your friend. And also to not diii pleees." You must have done a good job at being calm because the not-a-ghost's sheets relax and it starts murmuring something incomprehensible as it drifts over to a blue cylinder that was most certainly not there before. You fight the urge to ask it to speak up and instead follow it, still too loud for it's liking. "What's this?" You pick up the cylinder and turn it over in your hands. "O-um." It spoke! You try not to get too excited but report your findings back to Pifrim.

ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Soraeh Khoaeh|Tag(s) - Attana

Soon the disk had downloaded, and you were staring at this strange page, squinting to try and figure it out. You had to host someone? You weren't sure who to choose, so you just sat there, staring for a moment longer.

[iN]: d
[iN]: e
[iN]: f
[iN]: g my guest. unfortunately i dont think theyre kilable anymore.
[iN]: h

[jI]: safhijdhfur
[jI]: -Just- -.- -Shut- -.- -Up- -.-
[jI]: -I- -swear- -,- -if- -you- -don't- -,- -I'll- -go- -to- -the- -nearest- -hive- -,- -and- -kill- -some- -stranger- -,- -or- -even- -one- -of- -our- -acquaintances- -.-

That strange game was quite colourful as it loaded... And then it had a stranger even page of some type of clients. Was this an online game?

Building blocks inside our heads, things we wish
we'd never said... Sewing tapestries across the world,
only with the right thread. Are you one who can
control their imagination, or do you let it control you?

~~~

Anything is possible. May that be good or bad is up to
you...

~~~

Is it
Reality
A mask from which we hide
It is something we falsify
As real

~~~

♥cisfemale|drag king|hetrosexual, biromantic♥
♠perky goth|writer / artist♠
♦muleberry, garnet, ebony♦
♣anime, manhwa, manga, missio, falling in reverse♣
♚feel free to pm me! i love to rp, so don't be timid♚
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:23 pm

[jI]: safhijdhfur
[jI]: -Just- -.- -Shut- -.- -Up- -.-
[jI]: -I- -swear- -,- -if- -you- -don't- -,- -I'll- -go- -to- -the- -nearest- -hive- -,- -and- -kill- -some- -stranger- -,- -or- -even- -one- -of- -our- -acquaintances- -.-

[iN]: i'm afraid youre to late to that party. everyone is either dead dying or they died and came back.
[iN]: j
[iN]: k
[iN]: l

Your luscus-sprite thing has decided enough is enough and has wandered away. Probably on another fruitless search for pumpkins. You don't follow. You would much rather stay where you are, the only landmarkable spot as far as you can see. Being alone is fine, yes perfectly fine. Actually being by yourself out in the open like this reminds you of when you were younger. But you try not to dwell on that.

ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meteion » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:27 am

Attana Launos, at Prospit. Tags - Loomia

"Well, I'm not much other than a troll who likezz muzzic, but I guezz I do kind of have a 'zztory.' Before Devone, I had another moirail, Parxux. Zzhe zzomehow zznuck her way into the game, but we kinda made up a while ago."
You scratch the back of your head nervously before continuing.
"I may or may not have a slight fear of the dark, which zzoundzz totally crazzy, yeah."
Wow, this might be your first time admitting that, you don't think you've ever told anyone that. You were nocturnal and everything, but the dark just made you want to curl up and cry for some reason. That was probably the main reason you didn't sleep, especially after you pushed Parxux away.

Parxux Teifri, at Prospit. Tags - Jaspur

You force yourself to smile, showing off your large fangs.
"(in the dream flesh. you caught me in a less cooler state, i used to have some sick scars all over this mess)"
This time you manage a laugh. You hold your hand out to greet her.
"(it's cool to meet you in person)"

Cervie Narxic, at Land of Bubbles and Tears. Tags - Piros

[tB]: i h4ve n0 ide4 wh4t y0u're t4lking 4b0ut. wh0 w0uld d0 s0mething 4s cr4zy 4s th4t? cert4inly n0t me.
[tB]: i h4ve n0 ide4 wh4t her0 0f bl00d me4ns, h0wever. i d0 kn0w th4t this b00k h4s s0mething t0 d0 with these p4j4m4s, just l00k 4t the c0ver!
[tB]: i d0n't think it's liter4l, bec4use i'm n0t t00 f0nd 0f bl00d myself.
[tB]: d0 4s y0u ple4se with th0se 0ther b00ks th0ugh, unless y0u might think they're useful.

Pifrim Xaneez, at her hive. Tags - Emprin, Rowwen

[aE]: wФФah, ThaT Thing's freaky. maybe iT dФФes sФФmeThing if yФФu puT iT sФФmewhere, like a key?

iF: are. you. asking. me. to. be. your. host.?
iF: i. don't. even. know. you.
iF: but. i. will. agree. only. because. it'll. save. my. life.

[aE]: righT, sФФrry, i dФФn'T knФФw many TrФФlls and yФФu were ФФne ФФf The ФФnly hФФpes i had aT making iT ФФuT ФФf This.
[aE]: maybe if we bФФTh succeed i cФФuld acTually geT TФФ knФФw yФФu mФФre!

✧ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴍʏ sᴛᴀғғ ᴘᴇᴛ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ! ✧
♄ ✧ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ . ɪᴄᴏɴ ✧ ♄
✧ ᴍᴏ . ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ . ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ✧

meteion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abxy » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:35 pm

You'll respond to Annoying Quirk first. You don't want to look at Green Weirdo's message quite yet.
iF: ohhhhh. so. you're. THAT. type.
iF: the. rude. one. who. lets. others. die. BECAUSE. THEY. ARE. ANNOYING.
iF: i'm. annoyed. by. you. but. i'm. not. blocking. you.

[aL]: OH GOOD! I CAAAN DO IT MYSELF!
[aL]: AAANYWAAAYS THE GAAAME FINISHED INSTAAALLING! I'M NOT SURE HOW THIS WORKS! I'LL AAASK THE GREEN WEIRDO! UNLESS YOU MIGHT KNOW SOMETHING!?

You really, really, don't want to look at the message. You idly click through random things on the game screen, quickly taking in information. What ever the information may have been, you've already forgotten. It doesn't really matter anyways. You're going to die. It doesn't matter what a little game says. Everything will be fine, even when you die.

You bring up the courage to read. It's no point in waiting.
[nB]: I'm really sorry for your loss!!!
[nB]: But that shouldn't stop you from moving forward!!!!
[nB]: It's better to have trolls cheer you up instead of moping around in shadows!!!
[nB]: For the sake of your deceased moirail,keep fighting!!! Make the new universe a better place,make them proud!!!

It could have been much, much worse. The message just makes you cringe. It's overly...inspirational, you suppose, to the point it makes you want to throw your husktop.
[aL]: SURE WHAAATEVER!
[aL]: DOESN'T MAAATTER RIGHT NOW! I'LL JUST GET STRAAAIGHT TO THE POINT! NO USE IN WAAASTING TIME!
[aL]: HOW DOES THIS STUPID GAAAME WORK!?
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:44 pm

Soraeh Khoaeh|Tag(s) - Attana

Soon the disk had downloaded, and you were staring at this strange page, squinting to try and figure it out. You had to host someone? You weren't sure who to choose, so you just sat there, staring for a moment longer.

[iN]: i'm afraid youre to late to that party. everyone is either dead dying or they died and came back.
[iN]: j
[iN]: k
[iN]: l

[jI]: -I'm- -sure- -I- -can- -find- -someone- -who's- -still- -alive- -.- -.- -.-

FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me