Homestuck: The new generation

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which characters shall we introduce first?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 am

Ancestors
20%
Dancestors
80%

Total votes : 10

Re: Homestuck: The new generation

Postby KARKATVANTAS69 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:31 am

Arados Ditov / 8 sweeps / Male / Location: His Hive / Tagged by: Piros

gA: I have one, ju$t don't know where they are
gA: and I can $ee you
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hello, I am KARKATVANTAS69. I enjoy various things such as anime, video games, and music to name a few. Feel free to PM me if you want to roleplay or even just chat. Avatar credit goes to Ryuuhou : Permission link

ImageImage Please click Shelgon! ImageImage
KARKATVANTAS69

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Homestuck: The new generation (open/accepting

Postby Rockercookie » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:39 am

Avalon Cypher/Location: Land of Mirrors and Silence/Tags: Malgum Agyrum

You take the cup and quietly think over what he said. A bard? A bard didn't sound so...harmful? But Gog,Void sounded like the definition of destruction,thinking back to Devone.
"If you're not the bard,then who are you?" you also ponder quietly on whether you should wait for him to be distracted in order to strike him down or just activate your Strife Specibus now and have it over with.
You were going to have a panic attack if there was anymore touching involved.

Devone Narfun/Location: Land of Candles and Darkness/ Tags: Piros Vinia,Corpex Vulpea

[aL]: I MEAAAN! I'D LIKE TO HAAAVE MY MOIRAAAIL BAAACK! BUT THAAAT DOESN'T MAAATTER! I'M FINE WITH STAAAYING AAALONE!
[nB]: I'm really sorry for your loss!!!
[nB]: But that shouldn't stop you from moving forward!!!!
[nB]: It's better to have trolls cheer you up instead of moping around in shadows!!!
[nB]: For the sake of your deceased moirail,keep fighting!!! Make the new universe a better place,make them proud!!!

You listen intently,playing close attention to the details. You soon come to realize you shouldn't destroy the darkness. The candles were enslaved,or at least that's what you understood. They needed the void,they said. You refused the idea of void ever being helpful,considering it's influence on you but.... Hm...

emotionalAzure began trolling nebulaBook
eA: HI!
eA: couLD WE taLK fOR A bIT? i'VE beEN haviNG troublES aND you'RE goOD AT problEM-solviNG.
[nB]: Oh,hi there Sylvie!!!
[nB]: Nice to hear from you!!! c:
[nB]: What happened???

Apodis Gliese/Location: Land of Tombs and Constellations/Tags: Cervie Narxic

You enter inside the tomb and start all over,gathering as much information as you can about Apus. There was no mistaken now,you had to piece the sky back together. You had no idea how,what method you should apply. No horoscope or telescope could help you come up with a solution now and you found yourself all alone,quietly wondering what everyone was doing. Did they complete their quest? Were they still alive? Were they asleep?

Asheer Cedmon/Location: Land of Thorns and Marshmallows /Tags: troll buddies.

You contemplate quietly. In order for you to play the game,you had to go back to Alternia and search your hive for the CD,hoping that both the disc and your husktop were intact.
Rockercookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:14 pm

Sylvie Raelis |Tagging - Devone|Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

You think for a second. What was your problem? Oh yes, emotions. That's it.

eA: I juST haVE beEN feeliNG realLY sAD recentLY.
eA: aND nothiNG makES ME hapPY anymoRE.
eA: I feEL liKE I'M overflowiNG wiTH paIN aND regrET.
eA: wHY AM I sAD?

Wispy presses up against you, and you stroke her silky fur. Gordon perches on the ground next to your feet. It's nice being surrounded by your animal friends. It feels like you are back at your hive before the world ended. You close your eyes and imagine yourself there.

Rowwen Irtavi|Tagging - Corpex,|Location- Alternia

iF: ohhhhh. so. you're. THAT. type.
iF: the. rude. one. who. lets. others. die. BECAUSE. THEY. ARE. ANNOYING.
iF: i'm. annoyed. by. you. but. i'm. not. blocking. you.

It's not your fault! They're just mean! You repeat these things over and over again to your crowbar. Your crowbar is the only one who listens to your problems. It always understands.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓
lunathey/she ❁‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ravioli enthusiast ❁ <3 ❁ fr | ©
─── 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ───

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
i like music, writing, and fashion.
feel free to send me a pm or a trade!
i love meeting new people and
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meteion » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:22 pm

Attana Launos, at Prospit. Tags - Loomia

"Well, I'm not much other than a troll who likezz muzzic, but I guezz I do kind of have a 'zztory.' Before Devone, I had another moirail, Parxux. Zzhe zzomehow zznuck her way into the game, but we kinda made up a while ago."
You scratch the back of your head nervously before continuing.
"I may or may not have a slight fear of the dark, which zzoundzz totally crazzy, yeah."
Wow, this might be your first time admitting that, you don't think you've ever told anyone that. You were nocturnal and everything, but the dark just made you want to curl up and cry for some reason. That was probably the main reason you didn't sleep, especially after you pushed Parxux away.

Parxux Teifri, at Prospit. Tags - Jaspur

You force yourself to smile, showing off your large fangs.
"(in the dream flesh. you caught me in a less cooler state, i used to have some sick scars all over this mess)"
This time you manage a laugh. You hold your hand out to greet her.
"(it's cool to meet you in person)"

Cervie Narxic, at Land of Bubbles and Tears. Tags - open

As you wander, your hand suddenly brushes against something familiar. Oh, your hive window! Maybe you could finally get a clue as to what your planet wants you to do exactly. You find your way to the front door and slide right on in.

Pifrim Xaneez, at her hive. Tags - Emprin

You stare at Emprin, wasting time. The room is slowly getting hotter, even though you're pretty far beneath the ground. You fidget with your clothes before you realize what she's doing.

[cQ]: Iii ges so. Thanks for sticking around!
[cQ]: Let's get past this gaaam and the fiiir and stuf so Iii can seee uuu in person! Iii hav so maneee questions!

[aE]: whФФa hФФld ФФn, i definiTely wanT TФФ see yФФu in persФФn, buT dФФn'T TФФuch ThaT!
[aE]: we dФФn'T knФФw if ThaT Thing cФФuld be harmful ФФr whaT.
[aE]: maybe like... TФФuch iT wiTh sФФmeThing else maybe?

✧ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴍʏ sᴛᴀғғ ᴘᴇᴛ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ! ✧
♄ ✧ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ . ɪᴄᴏɴ ✧ ♄
✧ ᴍᴏ . ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ . ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ✧

meteion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:51 pm

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel, Mehdli |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

Somehow you do not think that was what Aegeel meant.

hangingFlora [hF] began new memo When...all...else...fails

[hF]: I..think...she...meant...hosting.
[hF]: I...know...you...do...not...like...the...game...but...playing...it...saved...me...and...Sylvie.
[hF]: Not...playing...it...got...you...both...killed.

Speaking of the game and hosting makes you think again. You had not hosted anyone which meant you had not saved anyone which meant by extension you killed someone. But maybe if there were some trolls still alive down on Alternia you could fix that? You stare down at your husktop pensively and begin to scroll through the tags, searching for ones you do not recognize.

hangingFlora [hF] began trolling artsyAesthesia [aA]
[hF]: ...
[hF]: Would...you...happen...to...still...be...alive?

You probably should have thought more about what you were going to say.

Piros Vinia|Tagging- Arados, Tanoshi|Location-Land of Thyme and Mirrors

[jI]: -Aw- -,- -hey- -Little- -Crybaby- -.- -It's- -so- -nice- -of- -you- -to- -worry- -'bout- -little- -ol'- -me- -.- -Being- -a- -highblood- -,- -it- -must- -be- -so- -hard- -for- -you- -to- -think- -of- -someone- -as- -low- -as- -me- -
[iN]: i know i know im just to kind. especialy to someone like you.
[iN]: but since the universe has decided it hates us al already i shouldnt be surprised that it would spare you.
[iN]: your burns ned some work by the way. not that thatl be a problem son enough.

[iN]: m. maybe go focus on not dying rather than checking on me.
[iN]: i mean if you want to die your choice. not that youl end up dead for long given the wackines of this whole thing.
[iN]: just go lok at something else.

You don't exactly want to be seen right now, not even by yourself. Purrg's amusement tended to correspond exactly with your humiliation. You pull out your mirror and hiss violently. It's...um...it's...manageable. You can uh...you can work with this you're sure. Oh who were you kidding, your hair was absolutely ruined! Half singed off and the rest sticking up in static-y clumps; no wonder your luscus had laughed. "okay i get it the universe hats me. im a horible trol. can we be done now?" Whatever cosmic being that is hellbent on your destruction doesn't answer so you just jam your fedora violently over your head and mope, all thoughts of quests and productivity forgotten

Emprin Dediso| Tagging- Pifrim | Location- her hive

Your fingers are just about to brush up against the light when your husktop rings and you abandon your apparent quest of self destruction in favor of your only friend.

[aE]: whФФa hФФld ФФn, i definiTely wanT TФФ see yФФu in persФФn, buT dФФn'T TФФuch ThaT!
[aE]: we dФФn'T knФФw if ThaT Thing cФФuld be harmful ФФr whaT.
[aE]: maybe like... TФФuch iT wiTh sФФmeThing else maybe?

[cQ]: When uuu put it that waaa touching it could be a bad ideeea.
[cQ]: But it could also beee the best ideeea tooo, whooo nos?

You listen to your friend anyways and start hunting around for something good to poke with. You grab the blanket off your luscus's bed and drag it over to the light. You take a deep sniff of it (it smells like moss and buzzy things) before tossing it over the glowing orb. The room flashes brightly before going back to normal, your blanket now floating a few inches above the ground like some sort of ghost. "Uh hiii? Miii naaam's Emprin hooo ar uuu?" The ghosty thing turns towards you but says nothing. Okay... Well you aren't about to give up. "Ar uuu a gost? Were uuu somwon i new?" It shakes its head but at least it's listening now.

[cQ]: Iii think Iii hav a new friend?
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meteion » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:22 am

"Well, I'm not much other than a troll who likezz muzzic, but I guezz I do kind of have a 'zztory.' Before Devone, I had another moirail, Parxux. Zzhe zzomehow zznuck her way into the game, but we kinda made up a while ago."
"I may or may not have a slight fear of the dark, which zzoundzz totally crazzy, yeah."
Wow, this might be your first time admitting that, you don't think you've ever told anyone that. You were nocturnal and everything, but the dark just made you want to curl up and cry for some reason. That was probably the main reason you didn't sleep, especially after you pushed Parxux away.

"(in the dream flesh. you caught me in a less cooler state, i used to have some sick scars all over this mess)"

Cervie Narxic, at Land of Bubbles and Tears. Tags - open

You push your headband out of your vision and almost squeal at the mess in front of you. There were dried red splotches everywhere, and you could only assume those came from your lusus earlier. You inch towards the bookcase you had always pushed aside and plucked a book out. A giant slash ran across it diagonally, one you're pretty sure matches the one on your outfit. You slowly open it up to stare at the pages. Red ink seems to practically crawl across the pages, somehow familiar. You have no idea who wrote it, but you do know that it certainly wasn't you. You prop yourself up against the side of the bookcase and decide to indulge a bit, or at least as much as you can. It'll just take a while for you to get used to reading it instead of feeling or hearing it.

Pifrim Xaneez, at her hive. Tags - Emprin, Rowwen

You finally get yourself together. You're supposed to be cool and collected, level-headed and intelligent. There's no use wasting time, slowly getting closer and closer to your doom. Throughout the chambers of your tunnels, muffled rumbling echoes through the walls.

[cQ]: When uuu put it that waaa touching it could be a bad ideeea.
[cQ]: But it could also beee the best ideeea tooo, whooo nos?
[cQ]: Iii think Iii hav a new friend?

[aE]: whФФ knФФws!
[aE]: dФФ yФФu Think yФФu can geT anyThing ФФut of iT?

anthropomorphicEnthusiast [aE] began trolling ruinedFlames [rF]!

[aE]: ФФk uh hi There sTranger!
[aE]: This prФФbably sФФunds really weird buT if my guess is cФФrrecT, yФФu fФФund a mysTeriФФus disk, TФФ, righT?

✧ ᴍᴏ . ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ . ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ✧

meteion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:10 am

Insane Snuggles wrote:Soraeh Khoaeh|Tag(s) - Attana

I was confused by the request, but typed anyways.

[aA] : I mean, I doubt you want to be engulfed in fire zzo inzztalling that izz the bezzt and only(?) option.
[cW] : Ok/ay, I\'m o/n i\t. I ho/pe th\is wo/rks.

I blew any dust off of the disk, before inserting it into my husktop, and switching back to Trollian, wondering who to talk to next, while I waited for the disk to download.

Tanoshi Kusatta|Tag(s) - Open

I jump slightly at the sudden ding from my husktop. Oh, who had worked up the courage to speak to him today.

[iN]: your burns ned some work by the way. not that thatl be a problem son enough.
[jI]: -I- -don't- -know- -what- -you're- -hiding- -,- -purple- -blood- -,- -but- -it- -doesn't- -sound- -good- -.- -Let's- -stop- -chit- -chatting- -about- -your- -terrible- -fires- -,- -and- -move- -onto- -the- -more- -pressing- -matters- -such- -as- -why- -you- -,- -an- -atrocious- -highblood- -,- -decided- -to- -strike- -up- -a- -conversation- -with- -someone- -of- -my- -class- -?-

Building blocks inside our heads, things we wish
we'd never said... Sewing tapestries across the world,
only with the right thread. Are you one who can
control their imagination, or do you let it control you?

~~~

Anything is possible. May that be good or bad is up to
you...

~~~

Is it
Reality
A mask from which we hide
It is something we falsify
As real

~~~

♥cisfemale|drag king|hetrosexual, biromantic♥
♠perky goth|writer / artist♠
♦muleberry, garnet, ebony♦
♣anime, manhwa, manga, missio, falling in reverse♣
♚feel free to pm me! i love to rp, so don't be timid♚
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:11 pm

Sylvie Raelis |Tagging - Devone|Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows
You think for a second. What was your problem? Oh yes, emotions. That's it.

eA: I juST haVE beEN feeliNG realLY sAD recentLY.
eA: aND nothiNG makES ME hapPY anymoRE.
eA: I feEL liKE I'M overflowiNG wiTH paIN aND regrET.
eA: wHY AM I sAD?

Wispy presses up against you, and you stroke her silky fur. Gordon perches on the ground next to your feet. It's nice being surrounded by your animal friends. It feels like you are back at your hive before the world ended. You close your eyes and imagine yourself there.

Rowwen Irtavi|Tagging - Corpex,Pifrim|Location- Alternia

Your husktop rings again. Seems as if you've gotten another message.
inkyFlames began trolling anthropromorphicEnthusiast
iF: oh. hey. i'm. rowwen.
iF: i. did. get. a. weird. disc.
iF: why. are. you. asking.

iF: ohhhhh. so. you're. THAT. type.
iF: the. rude. one. who. lets. others. die. BECAUSE. THEY. ARE. ANNOYING.
iF: i'm. annoyed. by. you. but. i'm. not. blocking. you.

It's not your fault! They're just mean! You repeat these things over and over again to your crowbar. Your crowbar is the only one who listens to your problems. It always understands.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓
lunathey/she ❁‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ravioli enthusiast ❁ <3 ❁ fr | ©
─── 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ───

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
i like music, writing, and fashion.
feel free to send me a pm or a trade!
i love meeting new people and
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:31 pm

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel, Mehdli |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

Somehow you do not think that was what Aegeel meant.

hangingFlora [hF] began new memo When...all...else...fails

[hF]: I..think...she...meant...hosting.
[hF]: I...know...you...do...not...like...the...game...but...playing...it...saved...me...and...Sylvie.
[hF]: Not...playing...it...got...you...both...killed.

Speaking of the game and hosting makes you think again. You had not hosted anyone which meant you had not saved anyone which meant by extension you killed someone. But maybe if there were some trolls still alive down on Alternia you could fix that? You stare down at your husktop pensively and begin to scroll through the tags, searching for ones you do not recognize.

hangingFlora [hF] began trolling artsyAesthesia [aA]
[hF]: ...
[hF]: Would...you...happen...to...still...be...alive?

You probably should have thought more about what you were going to say.

Piros Vinia|Tagging- Arados, Tanoshi, Cervie|Location-Land of Thyme and Mirrors

[iN]: m. maybe go focus on not dying rather than checking on me.
[iN]: i mean if you want to die your choice. not that youl end up dead for long given the wackines of this whole thing.
[iN]: just go lok at something else.

[jI]: -I- -don't- -know- -what- -you're- -hiding- -,- -purple- -blood- -,- -but- -it- -doesn't- -sound- -good- -.- -Let's- -stop- -chit- -chatting- -about- -your- -terrible- -fires- -,- -and- -move- -onto- -the- -more- -pressing- -matters- -such- -as- -why- -you- -,- -an- -atrocious- -highblood- -,- -decided- -to- -strike- -up- -a- -conversation- -with- -someone- -of- -my- -class- -?-
[iN]: aw cant a guy just ring up another to remind himself of his vast superiority?
[iN]: just talking you makes me fel oh so secure in the world knowing no mater what il never be as pathetic as you.
[iN]: your usurper tendencies are laughable but youl burn oh sory learn son enough.

No matter what the universe throws at you you'll always be better than this guy. Such a thought makes you feel much better and you cock your new hat more confidently. Let people paint you as a bad guy, who cared? You most certainly did not! You get the sudden urge to write something about that but you hold off, Arados is probably still watching you all stalker-y like. Instead you decide to doing some stalking of your own and pull up your SGrub window, watching Cervie wriggle around their hive at a zoom level that makes it so you can imagine the red marks to be something other than blood. You grab a book from the shelf and drop it on your freind's head. Didn't you have something else you were supposed to be doing? Something important; like questing? Nah.

invasiveNettle [iN] began trolling typhloticBarista [tB]
[iN]: whatre you boking at?

Emprin Dediso| Tagging- Pifrim | Location- her hive

[aE]: whФФ knФФws!
[aE]: dФФ yФФu Think yФФu can geT anyThing ФФut of iT?

[cQ]: Not eeeven a naaam. But Iii'l keeep triiiing.
[cQ]: Iii'm shur thaaa're important, beeesiiiids Iii could uuus the companeee.

"So if uuu arn't a gost what ar uuu? What's your naaam? Ar uuu aaa boy or aaa girl or niiither? Ar uuu friendleee? Ar uuu going to saaav meee from the fiiir? Iii hop uuu ar the fiiir is tooo hot." You proceed to bombard the not-a-ghost with question upon question until its blanket body droops and begins to scuttle away from you. You're pretty sure you annoyed it with your pestering but you don't give up! Instead you start chasing it around the room yelling louder and louder and running faster and faster. The room echoes with clinks and you're getting pretty dizzy. "Com on! Wiii won't uuu just talk tooo meee?"
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meteion » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:58 pm

Cervie Narxic, at Land of Bubbles and Tears. Tags - Piros

You skip over the parts about ascending tiers because apparently you already told yourself that, thanks to those bubbles. You pick a note off of a page scribbled in what you assume is your own handwriting. It says something about not giving up, but you're quite sure you never wrote that. Why would you feel like giving up anyway? What would you give up on? You crumple it up and toss it in a nearby trashcan, barely hitting the rim. This planet was so confusing.
You set your book aside once you hear your husktop ringing, and open it up to respond. Look who finally came crawling back!

[iN]: whatre you boking at?
[tB]: hey, y0u're b4ck t0 being re4s0n4ble! welc0me b4ck.
[tB]: i'm l00king 4t this very interesting st0ry 4b0ut 4 her0 0f bl00d 4nd h0w they 0verc4me their pr0blems. i h4ven't g0tten very f4r th0ugh. i think i might h4ve re4ding pr0blems.
[tB]: did y0u put this thing 0n my he4d?

Pifrim Xaneez, at her hive. Tags - Emprin, Rowwen

Phew! You wipe your forehead at your valiant effort to socialize, it totally worked! Why did you ever even worry in the first place? You mess with the rim of your skirt with a free hand- er, paw while you continue messaging your possible friends.

[cQ]: Not eeeven a naaam. But Iii'l keeep triiiing.
[cQ]: Iii'm shur thaaa're important, beeesiiiids Iii could uuus the companeee.

[aE]: they sure seem impФФrTanT.
[aE]: dФФn'T lФФk The parT ThФФugh. gФФd luck wiTh ThaT!

iF: oh. hey. i'm. rowwen.
iF: i. did. get. a. weird. disc.
iF: why. are. you. asking.

[aE]: well my name's pifrim, iT's nice TФФ meeT yФФu!
[aE]: and ThaT weird disk mighT be The ФФnly chance ФФf survival apparenTly and lФФng sTФФry shФФrT i need a "hФФsT," and i'm preTTy sure yФФu need ФФne TФФ.

✧ ᴍᴏ . ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ . ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ✧

meteion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me