Dungeons and Dragons - Not Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Dungeons and Dragons - Not Accepting

Postby Pippin2luv » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:31 pm

Averis Vanadian || Tiefling Shooter || He/Him ||

Averis snarled at the black dragonborn who seemed to be completely ignorant of the trouble she had caused. He stood abruptly, striding over to her tail lashing behind him. As he walked, his hand started moving towards the pistol on his leg but stopped before he could grab it. He might be reckless, but shooting someone in front of the police was just stupid. He glared up at the dragonborn and growled. "Oh yeah? tell that to tha people who're suffering on tha street."
Pippin2luv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:34 pm

Velathraxia Meran||Dragonborn||Pilot||Streets||Tagged: The party
    "I meant after that!" Meran said, struggling against the police holding her shoulder. Would it kill them to be a little less rough? They'd already handcuffed her, not like she was going to resist further. "Jeez, are you still on about that? That was like... ten minutes ago!"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:35 pm

Session closed!
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:47 am

Character Name: Elenor
Race: Elf (wood)
Class: Medic
Physical Traits: Olive skin with medium long black hair. Her eyes are much more hazel like and long ears signifying her elf heritage. Her face Her cloak has pockets from the inside where she carries any medical equipment or medicine but wears black leggings and a greyish long sleeved shirt with brown boots carrying a few small pockets from the outside as well.
Personality: Elenor is headstrong but kind. She is very decisive, so much to a fault, and very adventurous. She’s a quick thinker and would much rather stay back and help then fight unless she must for her own or other’s sake.
Brief Backstory(optional): Elenor is much more of a lone wolf, helping people along her journey as she was a nurse a while ago but found travelling was more of her thing.
Other: not sure if this is too little information but I can always add more later if it’s needed
Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avrap » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:15 am

Cynomin wrote:Character Name: Elenor
Race: Elf (wood)
Class: Medic
Physical Traits: Olive skin with medium long black hair. Her eyes are much more hazel like and long ears signifying her elf heritage. Her face Her cloak has pockets from the inside where she carries any medical equipment or medicine but wears black leggings and a greyish long sleeved shirt with brown boots carrying a few small pockets from the outside as well.
Personality: Elenor is headstrong but kind. She is very decisive, so much to a fault, and very adventurous. She’s a quick thinker and would much rather stay back and help then fight unless she must for her own or other’s sake.
Brief Backstory(optional): Elenor is much more of a lone wolf, helping people along her journey as she was a nurse a while ago but found travelling was more of her thing.
Other: not sure if this is too little information but I can always add more later if it’s needed

I thought this wasn't accepting ^
Avrap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:47 pm

They had reserved a character and just posted their form. It’s okay! Just not to Cyomin, make sure you join the discord

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:33 pm

Session four is open!
We left off with the party being questioned by police, Meran in cuffs, and the ambulance tending to the wounded people. What will happen next?

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:43 pm

Sʜᴀʀᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴏɪɴᴛʏ
      ---- she/her 35 tiefling medic loc. streettags. the party hp: 9/9
      Sharp stayed where she was, kneeling next to Finos to stop him from standing up and looking extremely unimpressed at the dragonborn's attempt at deflection. Yes, she had been on the verge of teaming up with her to go after the red robes earlier - it seemed like forever ago, even if it probably hadn't been half an hour since they left the hotel - but right now, she had no reason to care about the dragonborn and some reason to not care
      "Right. Hospital, you lot." She turned back to the people hit by the acid, nodding her horned head to direct them to the ambulances.

Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:52 pm

Velathraxia Meran||Dragonborn||Pilot||Streets||Tagged: The party
    "What about me?" Meran asked, wiping her slowly bleeding nose on her arm. "That elf dude's got a killer arm on him, I'm bleeding over here. Don't I get a hospital?" Normally she'd just use her acid breath to cauterize her wound, this wasn't the first time she'd gotten punched in the face, but she could only pull that particular trick once. Plus, then she stopped being able to smell anything for about a month.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

knife-ears mc-long stick

Postby NaCl » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:57 pm

Thavan Strine || Wood Elf Muscle || He/Him || Mood: Pain, Pissed off, panic|| Location: Outside || tagged: Finos, Sharp, Averis, Meran, Ect || HP: 5/15
    As soon as Thavan heard the word 'hospital' he shook his head and stepped back. "nah, nah, I'm fine. I don't need to go to the hospital" he raised his hand up defensively, he clearly did need to go to the hospital, his back was burned to all hell and even the back of his right arm seemed to have caught the acid. He was just denying the need for any serious medical attention for some unknown reason.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me