REMEMBER :: semi-lit :: open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: REMEMBER :: semi-lit :: open

Postby floki, » Wed May 29, 2013 8:47 am

✧Peter Pan/ 13 / Male✧

~Never say goodbye,
because saying
goodbye means
going away,
and going
away means
forgetting.~

--Peter Pan--

~To die
would be an
awful big
adventure.~
When Peter heard that he didn't live here his heart seem to sink. How was he going to find his way back to Neverland if he didn't know where he was. Peter's gaze rolled down to the floor. He so badly wanted to see someone he knew, someone that could help him. He would even love to see Captain Hook.
But once the strange man asked him a question he quickly looked up and shook his head.
"No, I am lost, I guess just like you." he pointed out.
This seemed hopeless. He was never going to get back home at this point if he can not find someone who know this place.
"I don't believe I have seen you in Neverland.... who are you....where are you from?" Peter asked out of curiosity.
Peter wanted to know more about this stranger, and why was he here. Maybe it is the same reason why he himself is here also.
━━━━━━━━━━━ "Dulcius Ex Asperis"
flo. || witch. || scorpio. || she/her.
floki,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfsplash » Wed May 29, 2013 9:55 am

Esmeralda groaned a bit, slowly opening her eyes as a small bit of sunshine hit them. She rubbed them with her hand and started to sit up on the damp soil. Her eyes flew open and her breath caught in her throat. Her head shot up and she turned it rapidly, looking around. she was sitting on cold mossy ground, surrounded by tall trees. Damp soil? A luscious forest? There was nothing of the sort in Paris. And she couldn't possibly be here, wherever here was. Past she remembered, she had just paid Quasimodo a visit and had gone home to sleep, waiting for Phoebus to come home from his job as guard. "This is impossible." She whispered to herself. "Where am I?" She glanced down at herself. Nothing had changed in her appearance: she wore the same outfit and looked the same. She quickly stood up on her feet, still observing her surroundings. Well, ill have to look around. Staying right here probably won't do me any good, and I need to find out what happened, where I am, and how I can get home.
image by danny
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wolfsplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sʈɑrry Ɲɩght Skɩə » Wed May 29, 2013 11:48 am

⊰ Nala ⊱ ⊰ Seventeen ⊱ ⊰ Female ⊱

After her small laugh guilt instantly filled her. The child, Dumbo, Nala reminded herself, hung his head in shame and she bit her lip unsure of what to say. She hadn't been laughing at him, if it seemed like that it was an accident, she had be smiled at just the fact that he was rather cute, in a little kid kind of way. She sighed and finally spoke hoping to cheer the child up, even a little. "Dumbo is a fine name, I wouldn't worry about it. Ok?" Nala forced herself to stop there, she didn't want to Hut the child any more with a badly worded sentence. Besides they had other things to do, they couldn't just sit around and talk all day if they were to get home they had to be proactive.

Nala found herself chewing on her lip when Dumbo brought up food. With her normal feline teeth this would have hurt and probably would had drawn blood, but with these falt human teeth she found that she could bite down on her lip with out even hurting anything. "Well, I've never had any fruit." she said her hands running together awkwardly. "I've only ever eaten zebra, or wildebeest, or antelope." Her stomach rumbled against reminding the former lioness how hungry she was. Nala pushed herself off the tree and sighed. "But you know what? Right now fruit sounds pretty good."
Sʈɑrry Ɲɩght Skɩə

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aergia » Wed May 29, 2013 6:23 pm

Tod| Male | 18 | Fox

Tod looked up at Vixey and Rapunzel. "Sure thing, if that's alright with you Vixey?" he said, looking over to see if she understood. Eventually they agreed to let her come along, what harm could they do anyway. "Well, I think we should see if there is anyone else around here, I mean, wait. he said, pausing. "Where exactly do you think we are, some weird forest or something? And whatever you name is, he said, indicating to the blonde girl "-What actually happened to you? he asked her, his mind full of questions.

As they started to walk the discovered the forest was getting thinner and thinner until it had eventually turned into sand dunes. Tod crawled to the top of one, I-I can see something blue over there, he said pointing to where the sun was. "I think it's water, and lots of it too." he said, confused, e had never seen the much water before.

(Repost, could they someone stumble into her?)

Ariel | Female | 18 | Mermaid / Human

Ariel lay awake, alone in her bed, he husband Eric was out attending his royal duties. She became bored silly and thought of how good it would be to stretch her legs, even after 2 years of living with them she still couldn't get the hang of walking. She strolled down the empty castle, the night breeze pushing through the ocean windows, the sea breeze relaxed her. She saw two guards staring by the palace door, they would never let her out at night, so she jumped out of a window from the bottom floor. The rough sand felt good on her feet, so she laid down in a sand bank just to relax, but she was soon asleep.

When Ariel woke, she expected to be in her bed, not half in the water. She jumped up, looking at her soaked dress, confused. Walking around she realised no-one was here, and she was not in the same place she had gone to sleep at last night. Hello? She called, her voice reaching it's limits.

aergia • she/her
space filler for now

(c)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Thoughts that go like bullets through you
The time you told me that you wished you were dead

• • •
But so broken on when you can't stop choosing
To sleep through your alarms
Man, you're losing your head
aergia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby !Blondie! » Wed May 29, 2013 11:25 pm

Rapunzel || Female || Human

She followed Tod and Vixey, "well, I was in my home in Corona, asleep, and then all of a sudden I was here." She explained. She ran up the sand dune, seeing the ocean ahead of them, she of course, was familiar with the ocean. "Oh, that's just the sea" she told Tod. She stroked her hair, loosening any sand that was trapped in it.
!Blondie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aergia » Thu May 30, 2013 12:02 am

Tod| Male | 18 | Fox

Tod put a puzzled look on his face. "The see?" he said, meaning to word see. "I know I can see it, but what is it?" he asked her confused. They were now getting closer to this 'see' and Tod could smell the salty air, it tricked his new human senses and made him confused. "Something smells like salt, like a lot of salt." he said, dumbfounded. The largest amount of water he had ever seen was a medium sized lake, nothing compared to this 'see'.

aergia • she/her
space filler for now

(c)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Thoughts that go like bullets through you
The time you told me that you wished you were dead

• • •
But so broken on when you can't stop choosing
To sleep through your alarms
Man, you're losing your head
aergia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby !Blondie! » Thu May 30, 2013 12:06 am

Rapunzel

"No" she giggled, "the ocean, it's just a big body of salt water" she said, she had retained this when she was trapped in the tower and had nothing to read but science material. He looked at Tod, "the ocean has a lot of salt" she chuckled sweetly.
!Blondie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hapalopus » Thu May 30, 2013 2:04 am

((Sorry, won't be joining :c))

| INFP-T | 4w5 | phlegmatic |
| yak dæmon | asatru | pan lesbian |
| ben 10 fictionkind | bison therian | gnollkind |
| genderfluid | xenogender | he/she |

photo taken by me
hapalopus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floki, » Thu May 30, 2013 2:44 am

{{I have Belle open if you want Ariel to stumble on her or have Belle find Ariel.}}

Belle / 18 / Female

~Tale as old as
time. Song as
old as rhyme
Beauty and the
Beast~

--Belle--

~I want adventure
in the great wide
somewhere.~
Belle kept running through the forest. Her mind was racing. Where was she, and most important, where was Beast? The trees around her seemed to grow thick as she ran deeper and deeper in. But up ahead of her she could see a clearing.
Maybe I can find some answers over there. she thought as she ran towards the clearing.
A small lingered in the air as she got closer the clearing. It was a smell she hadn't recognized, it was a salty smell. The smeel seemed to grow thicker and thicker till finally she reached the clearing to see what it was. Her feet could feel the earth turn from soli ground, to soft, hot sand in an instant. Her eyes gazed up in front of her to see a large body of water ahead of her.
"The ocean." she whispered.
She stepped out of the forest and towards the beach. Maybe if she walked along side of the ocean she could find someone.
"Hello? Is anyone there? Beast, Mrs. Pots, Chip?" she called out hoping for an answer.
━━━━━━━━━━━ "Dulcius Ex Asperis"
flo. || witch. || scorpio. || she/her.
floki,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheep. » Thu May 30, 2013 4:49 am

____
Dumbo smiled and nodded, thankful for the other's constant reassurance. "Okay. Nala is nice name, too. Nala is nice person," he mumbled with a sheepish grin dancing on new lips. The compliment was true, though; out of anyone that he could think of running in to, (knowing her now) the former lioness would've been his second choice (second only to his Mama). He was scared of losing her and being alone again, but he was sure that that wouldn't happen for a while.

The elephant's eyebrows raised (a weird feeling, once he thought about it) at what Nala said. "Fruit is good. Err... vi-tee-means? Or so they said." Jumbo Jr bit his lip, hoping he had said it right. After she spoke again, he had to laugh. "Okay. Be careful. Not all fruit be good. Some, dangerous. Poison. Very, very bad." He looked around, checking for any familiar fruits. His eyes locked on to a yellow fruit not too far off, and he pointed to it. "That, good. Let's go?" he asked, turning in the fruit's direction.
hi! i'm sheep., but call me lis.

semi-lit roleplayer (or I try to be) and a proctor over at the roleplay school

lovely amazing husbando. ilybby

status;; on & off. doing;; watching someone play dmc. mood;; tired
working on;; contest intro reply form
sheep.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups