Forest of Hands and Teeth (Zombie RP) Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Forest of Hands and Teeth (Zombie RP) Accepting

Postby Howling-Wolves » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:02 pm

((alright :) ))

||UserName||
Howling-Wolves
||Name||
Sonia Whickets
||NickName||
Sony, Nia, Anything really, though she probably won’t react when you call her by anything other than her real name.
||Age||
||Gender||
Female
||Discreption||
Sonia is a 5’5 tall girl and she weighs at 97 pounds. She has bright orange hair, but she’ll usually color it either dark red, or bright pink with purple in it. She has vibrant lime eyes that she wears black rimmed glasses over. She usually has a red woven jacket that she wears over her marvel t-shirts. She also usually wears a mid thigh skirt, knee high socks, and converse.
||Personallity||
Sonia is a very upbeat person. She loves life and though she gets picked on-or at least used to (everyone who picked on her got eaten… Karma)-, she still sticks to her guns and is proud of who she is. She absolutely LOVES anime, super heroes, fantasy, and anything related to it, like lord of the rings, star wars, anything monster like were wolves and zombies, anything like that, she’ll be reading. She always has a smile on her face and is always happy to talk to someone, though when it comes to boys, she is… not very good. She grows very nervous at the sight of boys and usually stutters or stumbles on what she’s trying to say, and it comes out totally weird and not what she meant, but, if you don’t get scared away and stick by her long enough, she’ll be fine
||History||
Sonia has had a fairly normal life. She has two parents who are loving, though they don’t pay her much attention, though she doesn’t really mind. She was never very popular and was usually picked on or bullied, but she doesn’t let it get her down, she just holds her head up high and does what she does, not letting others opinions change her.
||Likes||
She likes anime, comic book heroes, marvel, comic-con, and doodling
||Dislikes||
Haters of her heroes, bullies, and zombies
||Family||
Her father and her mother.
||Crush||
None.
||Boy\Girlfriend||
None.
||Wife\Husband||
None.
||What do you look for in a lover||
Sonia has always liked guys who are confident, but not necessarily cocky. She likes guys who stand up for what they believe, stick by their friends, and who do what they think is best. She loves guys who can make her laugh, guys who don’t give up, and guys who are easy to talk to.
||Kids||
none
||Theme Song||
((I’ll edit this part))
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Image
Howling-Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zebralicious » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Victoria smiled. "This is women's work!" She teased. She pulled out the pail with fresh water and sat it on the bay. "So why ate you out here so late?" She asked smiling at him
Announcements:
Hey guys! I use to be allyson888 but now I'm zebralicious! ;) my friends are captin sparkles and baby bunnies :D i am saving up for a cockatiel and i only need 50 more dollars! i am currently in eighth grade and am excited to go to high school at HeLa high! :D i wont be on much lately because of school work and concerts... and trips of corse! but i hope you all have a great life! ok see you guys later!

My favorite quote
"900 years of time and space and i've never met anyone who wasn't important." ~ The Doctor

Funny tune
A B C D E F G. Gummy bears are chasing me.
One is red. One blue. One is chewing on my shoe.
Now i'm running for my life. 'Cause the red one's got a knife...

zebralicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Love Of Horses » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:51 pm

(accepted :D )

Alex smiled "I was fixin to ask you a question" he said (WB)

Samantha walked back down to the lake with a bucket hoping to get some more water before dark (WB)
ImageImageImageImage

Tʜᴇ Lᴏᴠᴇ Oғ Hᴏʀsᴇs

┏╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┓

Hello I am [The Love Of Horses]
    this is my signature.
    I like horses,
    4 wheeling and
    Country. credit

┗╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┛

┏╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┓

Looking for teenage high school rps

┗╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┛
The Love Of Horses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Love Of Horses » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:00 pm

||UserName|| Elizabeth24
||Name|| Dean
||NickName|| Dean
||Age|| 18
||Gender|| male
||Discreption|| He is average height blond hair muscular he has wonderful blue eyes.
||Personallity|| he is funny and has great come backs, but when push comes he shoves. Dean will always be there for people who need him and he will ALWAYS be there for his family
||History|| Dean has had a normal life, born and raised in the villiage. Dean was pretty good in school but he wasn't the smartest, and it was pretty much normal. His mom got pregnant and he was so happy but his dad went out to guard the fence and got bight so he was turned. So little Sam (his brother) was born without a father. Ever sense the Dean has practically raised his brother and has always taken care of his mother
||Likes|| Any Games, Girls, he LOVE his little brother
||Dislikes|| Rude people, The infected, most guards, and when his brother messes with his stuff
||Family|| His mom and Brother
||Crush|| None
||Boy\Girlfriend|| None
||Wife\Husband|| None
||What do you look for in a lover|| He looks for a funny intelligent women who is brave and doesnt take crap from any one.
||Kids|| none
||Theme Song|| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCXKVwcQVek
ImageImageImageImage

Tʜᴇ Lᴏᴠᴇ Oғ Hᴏʀsᴇs

┏╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┓

this is my signature.
    I like horses,
    4 wheeling and
    Country. credit

┗╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┛

┏╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┓

┗╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┛
The Love Of Horses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleghosthunter » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:02 am

Ira looked around, as she neared her house. she heared screams, and she quickly hid. she watched as her parents where murdered by the infected. she covered her mouth to keep from gasping. ira gor up unable to watch the horrid seen anymore. she toke off running, defensless. she ran for what felt like forever. before she, came across two other people. at this point she broke down crying, and having a panic attack at the same time. she looked at the girl(victoria) and thought. 'please if i am to die make it quick' she accidently thought aloud.
littleghosthunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zebralicious » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:29 pm

"what question would that be?" victoria smiled. she wondered if it was a good question or a bad question.
Announcements:
Hey guys! I use to be allyson888 but now I'm zebralicious! ;) my friends are captin sparkles and baby bunnies :D i am saving up for a cockatiel and i only need 50 more dollars! i am currently in eighth grade and am excited to go to high school at HeLa high! :D i wont be on much lately because of school work and concerts... and trips of corse! but i hope you all have a great life! ok see you guys later!

My favorite quote
"900 years of time and space and i've never met anyone who wasn't important." ~ The Doctor

Funny tune
A B C D E F G. Gummy bears are chasing me.
One is red. One blue. One is chewing on my shoe.
Now i'm running for my life. 'Cause the red one's got a knife...

zebralicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleghosthunter » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Ira could tell she hadn't been noticed. so she wiped her tears away, and crawled behind a bush. she curled up so they wouldn't notice her but the bush kept making noise. so she stopped moving, and just sat there.
littleghosthunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Howling-Wolves » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:00 pm

((DEAN!!!! :D ))
Howling-Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Love Of Horses » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:29 pm

(Love Is Just a word: we are waiting a while and are not having a breach until after the wedding :D )
(Howling-wolves: lol I know)

Alex smiled "well its kinda a deep question and I am quit nearvouse to ask but I guess I have too." Alex paused and took a deep breath "I want to ask for your hand" he said blushing a little and looking at the ground.

Samantha sighed and walked out her house sammy behind her and a water bucket in her hand she needed more water.

Dean smiled as he sat next to the fence the wind blew through the fence, but Deans smile quickly faded as he saw the Infected crawl towards him. One had nothing below the waist
ImageImageImageImage

Tʜᴇ Lᴏᴠᴇ Oғ Hᴏʀsᴇs

┏╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┓

this is my signature.
    I like horses,
    4 wheeling and
    Country. credit

┗╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┛

┏╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┓

┗╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┛
The Love Of Horses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Howling-Wolves » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:35 pm

((:D LOVE HIM!!!!0))

Sonia slowly walked towards the fence. She always liked to sit up on the hill and look for her grandfather. Her and her granddad had always been close, but she really wished her mother would've let him die as a human, instead of change into a mindless creature. She swallowed hard and shook her head, walking down towards the fence, though she hesitated when she saw someone else down there. She took a step back as she noticed the person was a male. oh god... She took in a slow deep breath and reluctantly walked forward, down the hill and towards the fence.

John watched as Samantha walked out of her house. He knew of her feelings for him, but he still didn't ask her to be his, it just didn't feel right. He hated the whole 'binding' process, and he also had always disliked the sisterhood. There was just something off about the women there.
Howling-Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me