The Darkness Rises V.2 (A Supernatural Role Play~Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Who are your favourite main characters?

Dean
16%
Sam
32%
Castiel
37%
Crowley
5%
Lucifer
No votes
Rowena
11%

Total votes : 19

Re: The Darkness Rises V.2 (A Supernatural Role Play~Closed)

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:30 pm

|| Liliana Swann || Hunter || Tags: Katinti, Atria || Location: Coffee shop ||

Liliana was hardly ever astounded, but this was one of those rare occasions. "Whoa whoa wait. Hold up. Let me get this straight." She paused, allowing her mind to wrap around this perplexing news. "Crowley - lord of Hell and all that, yadayadayada - was actually seriously flirting with a human girl?" The fact was nearly too ridiculous to believe.

|| Laura Lyons || FBI Agent || Tags: Arbor || Location: Forest ||

Laura emitted a conflicted sigh. "I do, technically, but these kinds of cases are different," she replied. She paused briefly, chewing her lower lip in thought. "How cooperative exactly are your local cops?"

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:30 pm

Arbor
"I'm not too sure." She answers, "There's a silent agreement between me and them that I stay far away from them and they don't pry into how someone my 'age' can afford to own two homes as well as my credentials. Maybe their willingness to overlook me means they're cooperative?" There's a lot of uncertainty to her response, because she doesn't know. "The last time hunters were around here they never contacted the police. Before the last hunter...It's been a long while since anything has impeded on my land."

Lessiana
"I won't hurt you, angel. As long as you aren't a threat, I swear on my own life I won't harm you. But I can't promise to hold my tongue because I really don't like angels. Call me prejudiced all you like. I've been dealing with it my whole life." She leans back in her chair far enough that it should tip over. "You know. I haven't even asked your name, featherbrains." She grins at the angel, tone flipping from serious to light quickly.

(I have a bit of free time so posts. :D )
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:43 pm

Liliana was hardly ever astounded, but this was one of those rare occasions. "Whoa whoa wait. Hold up. Let me get this straight." She paused, allowing her mind to wrap around this perplexing news. "Crowley - lord of Hell and all that, yadayadayada - was actually seriously flirting with a human girl?" The fact was nearly too ridiculous to believe.

|| Laura Lyons || FBI Agent || Tags: Arbor || Location: Forest ||

Laura had to keep from pacing due to the conflicted emotions warring in her chest. Forget bringing cops in, or follow her lawful duty? She took a deep breath - a bad idea, she nearly gagged - and closed her eyes for a moment; composing herself. Her heart told her to forget about the cops (hopefully they wouldn't ask too many questions if they found out about any of this) and follow her own path. "No cops," she said, hoping to sound decisive as her pale blue eyes snapped open once more. "Will this bush go all 'Little Shop of Horrors' on me if I push it aside gently?" she inquired. "I need to get a better look at the remains."

(Huzzah! c: )
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:49 pm

Lucifer's Vessel wrote:Lessiana
"I won't hurt you, angel. As long as you aren't a threat, I swear on my own life I won't harm you. But I can't promise to hold my tongue because I really don't like angels. Call me prejudiced all you like. I've been dealing with it my whole life." She leans back in her chair far enough that it should tip over. "You know. I haven't even asked your name, featherbrains." She grins at the angel, tone flipping from serious to light quickly.

"It's Avala," the angel said, finishing off the cinnamon roll. "And I was always taught nephilim were abominations, but you don't see me insulting you. I'd appreciate if you tried to do the same."

Conceited Composer wrote:

Katinti laughed. "I reacted the same way. He got quite annoyed."
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

(my name's réka [pronounced ray-kuh]. im very adhd. pls feel free to yell abt physics, space, and/or red vs blue with me at any time)

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:10 pm

Arbor
A wave of gratitude floods her in knowing cops, and inevitably hunters, won't be involved. At least for the time being. "Go what?" She blinks, staring at the woman confused for a moment before it clicks. "Oh, no. The stuff at the greenhouse is constantly exposed to me and it kind of... Semi sentient. You'll be fine. While this is part of my forest, it's not actively exposed enough to be like that stuff." She explains, stepping back into a tree and watching from a short distance, paling slightly. She's never seen a werewolf victim before but she knows what the woman will find.

Lessiana
"Avala." She muses. "One of the strangest angel names I've heard in decades." Pausing, she decides to properly correct the angel on her species. "I'm not a nephilim. Just to give you a distinction. See, nephilim have some semblance of humanity on birth because they're half human. Maybe they've never been human, but they have the proper soul to make them comprehend that concept. Me? I'm nephalem. The child of an angel, or in my case archangel, and a demon. Raised by my demonic mother who wanted to use me for my power. A nephalem has no sense of human morality at birth because we're created from divinity and corruption. I don't like being called nephilim because it's not what I am. I had to work to develop my semblance of humanity. Nephilim didn't care about what they were created with." She speaks as though chastising a small child, no hostility in the words because it genuinely bothers her and she's trying to get the angel to understand without begging her to make the distinction.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:40 pm

"Avala." She muses. "One of the strangest angel names I've heard in decades." Pausing, she decides to properly correct the angel on her species. "I'm not a nephilim. Just to give you a distinction. See, nephilim have some semblance of humanity on birth because they're half human. Maybe they've never been human, but they have the proper soul to make them comprehend that concept. Me? I'm nephalem. The child of an angel, or in my case archangel, and a demon. Raised by my demonic mother who wanted to use me for my power. A nephalem has no sense of human morality at birth because we're created from divinity and corruption. I don't like being called nephilim because it's not what I am. I had to work to develop my semblance of humanity. Nephilim didn't care about what they were created with." She speaks as though chastising a small child, no hostility in the words because it genuinely bothers her and she's trying to get the angel to understand without begging her to make the distinction.

Avala blinked. "Oh." She thought about this for a second. "I actually did not know that was a thing. How did I not know that was a thing? I guess because it probably almost never happens... Sorry about that, then."

(...i didn't realize that was a thing nor that less isn't half human)
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

(my name's réka [pronounced ray-kuh]. im very adhd. pls feel free to yell abt physics, space, and/or red vs blue with me at any time)

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:07 am

|| Dean Winchester || Tags; Avala, Lessiana ||

Dean looked surprised when Avala said she hadn't realized a Nephalem was a thing. "You always have to presume something's a 'thing'," Dean said to her. "I mean, come on. Freaking werewolf and vampires were actually a thing, and I thought that was just some Twilight bull****." He didn't blame Avala, though. He never expected something like Lessiana to actually exist, but here she was bright as day.

[ it's never been mentioned in Supernatural, but it's a real hybrid in mythology ]

|| Atria || Tags; Katinti, Liliana ||

Atria shook her head and let out a breathless laugh. "He thought it was necessary to return and leave a dozen times after that, probably because he was embarrassed for actually feeling," she muttered. "However, it isn't the first time he wanted to be loved, is it? Didn't he, uh, inject himself with human blood?" She remembered the rumours that spread across Heaven and Hell, although she never new if they were relevant. She just thought they were the same old gossip.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════╗
I am the one who gripped you tight
and raised you from perdition.
~Always Keep fighting
╚════════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════╗
Saving people, hunting things....
The Family Business.
Shoot me a PM if you wanna start a 1x1
╚════════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:03 am

Supernatural_ wrote:
|| Dean Winchester || Tags; Avala, Lessiana ||

Dean looked surprised when Avala said she hadn't realized a Nephalem was a thing. "You always have to presume something's a 'thing'," Dean said to her. "I mean, come on. Freaking werewolf and vampires were actually a thing, and I thought that was just some Twilight bull****." He didn't blame Avala, though. He never expected something like Lessiana to actually exist, but here she was bright as day.

[ it's never been mentioned in Supernatural, but it's a real hybrid in mythology ]

Avala shrugged. "Well, I guess no one really expected an angel and a demon to have a child," she said, a little defensively. By this point she had actually paused her Netflix, accepting that she was now engaged in conversation.

Supernatural_ wrote:
|| Atria || Tags; Katinti, Liliana ||

Atria shook her head and let out a breathless laugh. "He thought it was necessary to return and leave a dozen times after that, probably because he was embarrassed for actually feeling," she muttered. "However, it isn't the first time he wanted to be loved, is it? Didn't he, uh, inject himself with human blood?" She remembered the rumours that spread across Heaven and Hell, although she never new if they were relevant. She just thought they were the same old gossip.

Katinti shrugged. "I don't know. I don't exactly spend a lot of time listening to demon gossip, let alone angel gossip," she muttered. "You know I try to avoid Hell, and angels have a tendency to want to kill me and I have to spend tedious time explaining things."
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:12 am

Lessiana
The nephalem laughs slightly, shaking her head. "I'm surprised you'd never heard of my mind. But only a bit. I've only ever met one other nephalem in my life and I had to kill him." She taps her finger against the plate and it refills with the cinnamon rolls before she grabs another one. "It's a little concerning that my father had a kid with a demon of course. Especially since I'm certain it wasn't Lucifer." She'd decided that after she met Lucifer that he couldn't be her father.
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:26 am

The nephalem laughs slightly, shaking her head. "I'm surprised you'd never heard of my mind. But only a bit. I've only ever met one other nephalem in my life and I had to kill him." She taps her finger against the plate and it refills with the cinnamon rolls before she grabs another one. "It's a little concerning that my father had a kid with a demon of course. Especially since I'm certain it wasn't Lucifer." She'd decided that after she met Lucifer that he couldn't be her father.

Avala tilted her head. "How do you know? He would make the most sense."
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me