Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Scientist Needed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Limited Slots

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:02 pm

Psy looked back at Jade, who nodded. "I will never be like you, i am already an it, I dont want to be pushed further."Jade growled. She still had her scalpel, having kept it in her shirt after Neo had taken it. She covered her head with her arms.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:05 pm

((-Screams at the top of her lungs- F---ing DRAMA!!))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:09 pm

((If she uses that scalpel to commit suicide, I swear.... God d*mm*t I swear I'm taking it out on Neo! *Threat lost*))

Evan nodded once before turning out and waiting for Psy to follow. He'd have to retrieve the collar Psy took off, then make him put it back on. Maybe he'd even punish Psy for attacking him both times. That would relieve the pent up anger that he attempted to ignore, but failed to. He would torture Psy to his greatest delight.

~

Neo lay there, feeling a bit lonely since the other experiments had been returned to their rooms for recovery, and he was still strapped to the bed. It sucked just to be waiting, and it was worse waiting for torture.
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:15 pm

((It's Evan's fault. If he knew her past he would understand. If he had Psy show him, he would know exactly what her past was, the thing she has told lie after lie about.))
Psy followed, looking crushed. He knew she still had her scalpel, the untold thing being written all over his face. He slouched after Evan. "Take her seriously when she says 'I will be dead by the time you come for me' She means it." He mumbled.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:27 pm

((*Growl* Where's my torture victim? This is pissing me off.
Sorry it's short.))

Evan paused, looking back at Psy. He tried to judge if he was telling the truth. Confirming it he sighed in exasperation. "Why would she do that?" He asked no one in particular, looking at Psy.
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:31 pm

((Ah, just watch, just watch.))
"Because she doesn't want to be like you. If you take her emoitions away. You take her personality away. You take Jade away and replace her with something that's no longer living, but a simple walking dead woman." Psy muttered gently. "Evan, I know you can feel. You have to understand this." He shook his once more mouse gray hair from his face.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:47 pm

"I take Jade away by taking away the emotions? I don't quite understand this, Psycho." Evan muttered, looking at Psy with an indifferent expression. He was wary of the other man now, since he had attacked Evan twice in the past couple of hours. He looked at him with a reproachful look, waiting for the event to be enlightened.

((Sorry, I'm doing things at the same time, it will take a while between posts.))
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:56 pm

"Jade's emoitions are her personality. And her personality is her." Psy whispered. He was crest fallen. "She still has her scalpel, Evan. And she plans on using it." He lowered his head further, no emoition on his face what so ever.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:04 pm

Evan's eyes widened as he spun back around. He didn't even bother giving Psycho a second glance as he ran back towards the room. He hoped he wouldn't be too late. He hoped that he would be able to get there before she took her own life. Jade... Jade... He didn't know what it was with her, but he knew he had to keep her alive.
He threw open her door, looking and finding her instantly.
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:08 pm

Jade was still curled in her corner, unmoving. She didn't even look up as Evan flung the door open, she just sat there, cold and unmoving. She seemed just fine by what he could see.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me