Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Scientist Needed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Limited Slots

Postby Season of the Star » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:24 pm

((You know, I just realized that Evan has sedated Jade many times before.....
Welcome back, by the way, Sync!))

"Yet you are older and more experienced!" Neo laughed, "Pathetic! People say I'm not a man, well you are even less than one!" Neo said, his body wishing to strain against the restraints as it seized up with laughter. His ears lay up against his head, but he didn't get forced into any more transformation due to the new collar around his own neck.

~

"Put her down gently. I don't want her harmed." Evan ordered Alec as he came to the new room. He looked wistfully at Jade, frowning deeply. You could have avoided this, Jade. This way you won't be able to hurt yourself or be hurt anymore. He sighed, catching his emotion too late. With a careless shrug he shut off the affection completely as he turned around.
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:29 pm

Jade sat up the second she his the floor. She slid herself into a corner with a single push from her feet. She sat, curled almost into a ball with her head on her knees. She wouldn't move from this position, nor would she do anything but sit there.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silverwulfess » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:15 am

[[Been away on holiday :3 Probably way behind, but is there any recap on Amberlea/Llew? Thanks]]

ImageImage
Silverwulfess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:20 am

((Well, as of now I have no idea where your characters are. Right now Aereo and Willy are going to their final death match- and one of them is going to die, so don't intervene everyone. Also, Inu, Neo, and Danni were being tortured due to pulling a prank that almost killed the scientist Jade, but the only one who hasn't been tortured yet is Neo. In addition, both scientists Psy and Jade are now locked up as experiments since both of them are not human, and Evan wanted to make sure Jade didn't get hurt- showing emotion for the first time towards her. Other than that, you can have your characters anywhere.))
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silverwulfess » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:45 am

Amberlea was once again prowling her cage. After being replaced back into it from her jaunt to the field, no one had come for her aside from a bit of food every now and again. The previous scientist who had made her the exceptional offer hadn't returned for her answer. She was getting restless and cagey. Several times she stopped to bang at the glass window to no avail. What on earth was going to happen to her? For her this was a slow form of torture, being trapped in this cage. She had wept, screamed and raved. No one came. Now her state was almost catatonic. In between bouts of stereotypical pacing, she'd curl up in a corner, staring blankly ahead.

ImageImage
Silverwulfess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:47 am

Croockedheart wrote:Jade sat up the second she his the floor. She slid herself into a corner with a single push from her feet. She sat, curled almost into a ball with her head on her knees. She wouldn't move from this position, nor would she do anything but sit there.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:03 am

Evan looked down at her and sighed, his eyes getting an almost sad look in them. "Don't do that." He whispered, "You know this is for the best. It's the only way I can assure nothing will happen to you. You promised me you'd be careful, and yet you went and nearly killed yourself." He said, "I know you think I'm treating you like an animal, but be logical, Jade! If I put that collar on you, you won't be able to use the ability that nearly killed you. If you can show me that you won't get hurt, or hurt yourself, while being in this state, I'll allow you to return as a scientist. Promise me you'll do that for me?" Evan asked her, worry in his voice.
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsram » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:00 am

(Sheilik is open in the inner field right now kitten.)
════════════
name: mars
pronouns: they or he
tip jar: (x)
aywas: (x)
fr: (x)
art shop: (x)

♈ 🐏 ♈
════════════
marsram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:32 am

"You lie!" Jade suddenly snapped. She lifted her head back up from her knees, pain clearly etched into her features. She hid her face again, and wouldn't move from this position nor speak. "You hurt her." Psy hissed from behind Evan, his eyes red. He had removed his collar. "I can hear every thought in her head, you've broken my best friend. And now I'm going to break you." Psy growled, like a cat.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:41 am

((>,,> F****, how do I get myself into this every time? Poor Evan.))

Evan stood there, looking at Jade with those sad eyes while Psy spoke. After a moment he sighed, slowly turning to face Psy. "Broken your friend?" He challenged, "I'm saving her life. She's suffered in the past week; a concussion, getting her throat slit, being attacked by experiments, infection, and nearly killing herself with her own powers. At this rate she'll be dead in a month!" His voice was rising in volume, reaching a yell. "I cannot just stand by an do nothing while she is threatened with death every day!"
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me