Ƭнɛ Ǥℓσωιиɢ Ғσяɛƨт ~Ғαитαƨʏ ЯƤ~ (Δccɛρтιиɢ)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Ƭнɛ Ǥℓσωιиɢ Ғσяɛƨт ~Яσмαиcɛ Ғαитαƨʏ ЯƤ~ (Δccɛρтιиɢ)

Postby ~U•N•I•Q•U•E~ » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:49 pm

((Sure! You fill out the "Other" form ^^ Also... umm... I kinda forgot I had made another hunter character... eheh... ^^" P.S It's she's on page 11 I think... 11 or 10...?))
Jun

Jun was riding on her pet shirshu, Nyla, when she found the portal in the forest. She had an evil glint in her eye, "Finally... I've finally found it!" She said. She cracked her whip and Nyla took off running to the portal. When she was through she looked around and smiled. She hopped off Nyla, took hold of her reins, and began walking.

Caelia

Caelia nodded at Kayma and got up. She looked around when she suddenly felt like something was wrong. She stared into space and focused on the area of which the portal was in. She closed her eyes and saw a figure, with a larger badger-like creature next to it. She focused harder and noticed the figure was a woman and she had a Shirshu with her. She shot her eyes open and gasped. "A hunter.." she murmured.
Attention!I am quitting CS. My pet thread is here. I'm sorry to all of the people I RP with and I just upped and left, but my life has been getting alot more hectic. Bye CS!
~U•N•I•Q•U•E~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken angel » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:33 pm

"a hunter" kayma said looking at the girl and big creature.
ok guys so i have quit roleplaying on threads
( i do it by pm now :3) and drawing on
the oekaki BUT i will still be
making
my dateer adopts
(and doing color ins and just random
sketches ) but that is all
and
those will be
the
only things i check (that and pms)
and plus you can send a tra
de wanting my pets thats fine~

◕3◕ *puppy eyes*ImageImage
broken angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrinceYui » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:27 pm

~Other Form~
Name: Sanctuaire de Valliare Bellacastro ('Aire)
Species:  cambion- 1/2 human 1/2 incubus/succubus 
Personality: Sanctuaire is a very sweet cambion. Her touch is gentle and kind, and she speaks with a soft, tender voice. Despite her kind disposition, she can get upset when she finds out another had intentionally hurt someone else for any reason. She's a bit naive, dense, and oblivious, but never has any bad intentions.
History: Sanctuaire was born from a human father and a succubi mother. Her mother also lived in the Glowing Forest when her father wandered into the portal. The succubi had planned to take the human's life force, but fell in love with the man's gentle disposition. She died during childbirth, and Sanctuaire was taken to the human world to be raised since her father did not wish to stay. (She has her father's gentle nature) Knowing that she wasn't human, Sanctuaire suspected that she may have been half, and went to search for the rumored portal where other mythical creatures lived. She succeeded, and has lived in the forest ever since.
Description: Sanctuaire has her mother's long black hair and her father's golden eyes. Because her mother was a succubi, she can have small, webbed wings that enable her to fly. Sanctuaire usually wears a simple, long white dress and sandals, but on cold, chilly nights, she wears a light blue cloak that clips close on her neck with a sapphire stone. She wears a blue hairband with white lilies on the left side.
Crush: None
GF/BF, Mate, Husband/Wife: None
Family: An all white wolf who's tail curls up like a husky's. It has light gray markings that look like tribal tattoos. His name is Näta
Other: Sanctuaire doesn't possess any powers of great significance. Her only abilities is to fly and create little crystals of light that she can control. These crystals of light represent her emotions. Black crystals means angry. Blue means sadness or sorrow. Green means calm and relaxed. Red means happy or excited. Pink is nervous. Yellow is scared.
PrinceYui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrinceYui » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:45 pm

"Näta, where are you taking me?" Sanctuaire asked as her white companion carried her into the forest. Her long black hair fell across her back, contrasting against her simple white dress. Golden eyes that glowed in the morning sun blinked as the sound of rushing water could be heard. It wasn't long before the river came into view, it's fast rushing waters speeding over small ledges. The female glanced at her wolf curiously, who just looked ahead, his tail swaying from side to side.
Sanctuaire followed his gaze to look upon a few other figures at the water's edge. Two elves, from what she could see from their long, pointed ears, and a beautiful stallion. The little balls of light that surrounded the cambion began to turn red, to pink, then into red once more.
"G-Good morning!" She called out, stumbling off of Näta to join the two. The crystal lights turned a light green as Sanctuaire smiled warmly. Näta trotted beside her, taking a seat in the grass. He let out a low rumble in greeting. "My name is Sanctuaire, and this is Näta."
PrinceYui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~U•N•I•Q•U•E~ » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:44 pm

Jun

Jun walked through the forest, when she came across a girl with long black hair and a white dress. And when she saw her, she saw other elves. She shushed Nyla and snuck up on the creatures as quiet as she could manage with Nyla panting behind her. Then she hopped on Nyla and flicked the reins for Nyla to shoot her tongue out. Nyla flicked her long tongue at the closest creature, which just so happened to be an elf. Nyla smiled and breathed "1 down 2 to go."

Caelia

When Caelia saw the hunter and her pet pass by, she quickly looked at Kayma and told her to follow her. Caelia saw that the hunter had already been on the other side of the river by the time she got there, so Caelia froze a path of ice for her to walk on. She ran across it and stood by a girl wearing a white dress. She looked at her and frowned, seeing elves too, one paralyzed.
Attention!I am quitting CS. My pet thread is here. I'm sorry to all of the people I RP with and I just upped and left, but my life has been getting alot more hectic. Bye CS!
~U•N•I•Q•U•E~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken angel » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:49 pm

kayma just followed and when they crossed the ice there where elfs and a girl. "what happend?" kayma asked the elf.
making
my dateer adopts
and
those will be
the
de wanting my pets thats fine~

◕3◕ *puppy eyes*ImageImage
broken angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrinceYui » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:10 am

Sinclaire

A large tongue that tightened around Sinclaire's waist made her gasp. The young female elf was lifted into the air, her body suspended above the ground as another woman approached. The basket she had been holding fell to the ground, as well as her notebook.
"H-Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" She yelled, kicking her feet. She was virtually useless without her magical medium. Sinclaire began to pound her fist on the tongue, trying to escape somehow.

Sanctuaire

"N-Näta!" Baring his teeth, the wolf roared and ran between Sanctuaire and the mole like creature. His size was on par, and his large fangs gleamed with hostility. Meanwhile, Sanctuaire ran to stand beside her companion. Webbed wings began to grow from her back, spreading out to be a wingspan of about her height.

Sinclaire

"Are you stupid girl? That's a hunter, run you idiot!" Sinclaire dug her long nails into the creature's tongue. D*mn! If I just had my notebook, I'd teach this chick a thing or two..!
PrinceYui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~U•N•I•Q•U•E~ » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:37 am

Jun

Jun snickered, "You can't escape her grip." She said. She nodded to Nyla and Nyla carried the elf over to Jun. "Now Nyla! Paralyze her!" And when she said that Nyla quickly retracted her tongue and shot it out, trying to hit the girl to paralyze her with the saliva on her tongue.

Caelia

Caelia's dress and eyes turned blood red and her hair looked like it was on fire. She quickly made her spellbook float in the air and she turned the pages, her arms not moving at all. She looked at Kayma, "Either run or help!" She looked back at the elf that was wrapped in the tongue, and saw her on the ground. She looked at the other girl, with the white dress, and saw she grew wings. When her spellbook stopped turning she looked into it and saw a spell to make anyone freeze completely, for a short amount of time. She repeated the spell as fast as she could.

Jun

Jun was about to make a remark to the sorceress, when she couldn't move at all. Nyla turned her head and quickly ran to her side, forgetting about the elf. Jun grunted in frustration and distress. She didn't want Nyla to drop the girl, and she was angry at her. 'Dam**t! They're going to get away!'
~U•N•I•Q•U•E~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrinceYui » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:50 am

(( Gonna wait and let others post ))
PrinceYui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ƭнɛ Ǥℓσωιиɢ Ғσяɛƨт ~Ғαитαƨʏ ЯƤ~ (Δccɛρтιиɢ)

Postby broken angel » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:33 am

kayma ran and hide behind a tree. i really should help kayma said in her head.
making
my dateer adopts
and
those will be
the