๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

[ ta miu! // 04. ]

Postby haru ; » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:37 am

โœฆ ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฏ ๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผฏ . / / โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”โ”โ” role; villainx ` location; the hideoutx ` tagged; abo, asami, kurohime & susumu

indentationthe girl's meek reply was enough to quell the irritation simmering beneath cho's surface, albeit merely for that instant, but it certainly wasn't enough to stop her from not wanting her there. the woman flicked a lock of hair away from her eyes and crossed her legs. her expression was deliberative, but her fidgeting fingers betrayed the vexation gnawing away at her insides. what to do with this problematic hero? to kill her would be so, very easy - cho's fingers trailed to the hilt of the dagger she had strapped at her hip - but a death would simply lead to a chain-effect of numerous other problems. she wasn't that heartless, but in all honesty the sight of asami brought a bitter taste to her mouth. cho couldn't quite put a finger on why she disliked the girl so much. perhaps it was simply one of those moments when the vibe given off by asami was completely off, and completely at the wrong time, and this had churned itself into a huge melting pot of negativeness. not that all of it wasn't justified. the girl had already proved herself to be quite the busybody.
        indentation"i'd be more careful with my words if i were you, asami. my friends are just about to get angry, you don't know what they'll do." cho's head whipped around upon hearing abo's warning words towards asami. i'm not so sure about "just about", she thought slightly grimly. if anything, the feline villain was only waiting for a moment when the hero girl got so out of hand she had an excuse to spring up and slit her throat. call her petty, perhaps, but cho regarded it as a safety precaution. whose genius idea was it to let her overstay her welcome, anyway? if she was even welcomed in the first place, that was, a notion which cho could confidently blow full of holes. she was anything but careless. and here a hero was right in their midst, talking casually as if she would to a friend, and they weren't doing anything about it! the ever cynical woman thought this supremely ridiculous. but she wouldn't ever act without first garnering the support of the league, so she simply leaned back in her seat with her lips drawn into a taut line, piercing amber eyes narrowed.
        indentationand then the most outrageous thing she had heard yet that night came from the one and only asami herself. "i know it's probably out of place to ask, but what would it cost for you guys to let me take this girl back to camp? i'm not sure what your intentions were of taking her in the first place, but she's not going to do you any good staying here. as you said before, it would take the counselors literally forever to find you guys so using her as leverage wouldn't really be effective." instantly her claws were shed and she leapt from her seat, hair flying. "are you mental?" cho questioned with a snarl, her beautiful face suddenly incredulous. she seized her temper by the reins and pushed on, "it's bad enough that a hero, of all people, found our camp, but then you go around trying to negotiate with our plans. you overstep, girl." she had had enough. this girl was going one way or another. susumu might want to play nice by offering her a place in their ranks, but surely villain initiation wasn't this easy, and asami had made it perfectly clear she wasn't interested. well, that sat perfectly fine with cho. she whirled around to face abo. "it was a night of risks, from which you got yourself cut up over. and for what? for her to stroll into our camp and bring her back?" in fact, cho was hurt that abo had even considered absorbing asami into the league. the hero had no business with what they planned to do with haru. obviously, she had forgotten where she was yet again. they were villains. they killed and they stole and it was what they did for a way of life. they weren't the sort of people you could read in novels where they secretly harbored a soft side within them. heck, cho wasn't even sure her little brother yuuta had a soft, childish side. it had been a long while since cho had let loose her anger like this, and for a moment she was ashamed at having lost control of her composure.
        indentation"you would be lucky just to get back with your life. honestly, i can't believe you even dared suggest that." cho's voice had significantly dialed back her fury, but it trembled slightly all the same. on pure impulse alone, she considered activating her quirk. cho's abilities were unlike the others whom could switch their powers on and off - hers were innate. with a simple spring now she could drive the heel of her foot right into asami's abdomen and send her crashing out the door, yet cho still hadn't grasped the full capabilities of the girl's quirk and she wasn't certain if healing was all she could do. the woman crossed her arms, every hair on her skin seemingly charged with electricity. one might have said she possessed the coiled, tense aura of a panther about to go in for the strike.
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:13 pm

๏ผซ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝโ–‘๏ผณ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ•๏ฝ•๏ฝ™๏ฝใ€€๏ผˆๆ›–ใ็งป๏ผ‰
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Maleโžฅ16 โžฅSwitch quirkโžฅTagged:Rin

So she did know huh? And yet, Rin didnโ€™t seem to be phased by him. Again, Kiya started to feel really good, but still..he had alot to think about. He actually never thought he would escape that place, so he was kinda lost and confused. He pushed those feelings to the side and continued to listen Rin as she spoke..getting confused once again.โ€..Your..kind of a odd person, but i donโ€™t really mind it all.โ€ the boy sniffled. He wasnโ€™t getting emotional or anything, this building was messing with his nose. He was so use to staying in such a clean place, the place was so clean that he stayed healthy for the six years. Poor boy wasnโ€™t use to the outside world just yet, it needed time to a doubt.โ€ You set me free, knowing who i am and what i did and now..your not running away from me. On top of that, you said you where interesting in..n-not in a romantic way of course.โ€ for a slight moment, the boyโ€™s cheeks had changed into a light shade of red.โ€A-anyway..sounds like to me..that your a-โ€ Before he could anything, Rin had revealed her self to be what he was thinking. A villain. Well..it made since, but he didnโ€™t want assume anything. Of course, a villain would help someone like...but still.

โ€œV-Villain? And there's more your with?โ€ Villains where the one who shot down his dreams of becoming a hero..but then again, Heroes had also ruin his life. He didnโ€™t know..they could be so cold hearted despite the stuff they said about justice and peace. Well, it made since actually..since he was labeled a villain...but those heroes knew something, they knew it wasnโ€™t his fault but still locked him up and treated him like a lab rat. Kiya was villain and if he stayed here, he would most likely be caught. He honestly didnโ€™t care about becoming a hero and even if he tried, the world would still fear him. The world didnโ€™t fear heroes,they feared villains. Thinking about this made him..feel bad, he didnโ€™t want to hurt people, but thanks to his quirk, that wasnโ€™t possibleโ€Fineโ€ฆ.iโ€™ll go with you. Itโ€™s better than staying here.โ€ he stood up from where he was sitting.โ€ The world hates, so im a villain right? Besides, i donโ€™t want your efforts to go to waste..even if im sure you can help me out again once again if i get caught. There is no promises that i will manage to escape again, so..iโ€™ll come with you.โ€

Was kiya going to regret this this choice? Something was telling him that this was the right choice.โ€ Iโ€™ll go, just because you gave me a chance. I know you donโ€™t care and all..but still. Iโ€™ll follow you.โ€ There was one more thing on his mind that he wanted to share.โ€ I have a request..i-if you donโ€™t mind.โ€ Kiya hesitated for a moment.โ€ I want to see my mom..could you help me? We donโ€™t actually have to go to the hospital...even if that would be nice.โ€ Kiya had a feeling she wouldnโ€™t agree. Rin was a hacker, he would feel bad if he got her in a mess. Besides, why would she help him with something like this?

๏ผค๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰โ–‘๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝใ€€๏ผˆๆผ”ๅ›ฒใฑ๏ผ‰
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Maleโžฅ17โžฅSlime quirkโžฅTagged:Mayu

Daichi had lost look on his face for a moment..it was like he was trapped in another world or something.โ€Oh..a bird nest..wait huh?! I have a bird nest in my hair!?.โ€ before he could panic, the girl had helped him pull the nest for his hair. Once she did, his hair was all sticking up now..the spot where the nest was at. The slime boy had fixed it up quickly and blushed in embarrassment. How could he had not known that a nest of birds landed in his hair.? Well, his body didnโ€™t have any nerves and couldnโ€™t really feel anything that came in contact with him. It was kinda sad..because at one point, he wanted to feel what other people felt, but now..he had gotten over it. No use try to be something he wasnโ€™t right? He tried so hard to be human like most people, but the truth was, Daichi was more human than most people. He was a nice guy, tried his best to help people and yet alot of people gave him a hard time.โ€ T-Thank you..i canโ€™t believe a bird nest got caught in my hair..crazy right?โ€ he rubbed the back of his head, a light chuckle could be heard coming from his mouth.โ€ Must had fell when i bumped my head. Man..i kinda feel bad now..they must had been spooked.โ€

Daichi noticed that she introduced herself, extending a hand to her.โ€ Nice to meet ya Mayu! Cute name by the way.โ€ he said with a little wink.โ€ The name is Daichi! Daichi Nomura form one 1-b~ my goal is to help people, so i donโ€™t mind being in 1-b, 1-a..whatever..ya know?โ€ he wasnโ€™t disappointed at all. Daichi was just glad he was able to get into UA. Like most students, it was a dream coming to this school. In his old school, the others didnโ€™t think he didnโ€™t make, but here he stood.โ€ So...um..i heard you sing and it sounded really good. Man, if only i can sing..i would sing all the time~.โ€ the boy said with a happy grin and tucked his hands in his coat pockets.โ€I take it that you couldnโ€™t sleep either huh? I mean..im tired, but i canโ€™t go to sleep..in kinda to pumped about this trip! Making new friends and improving your skills, canโ€™t get better then that!.โ€ His eyes seem to have a twinkle in it.โ€Urr..s-sorry for talking to much. I just get so excited when i meet new people.โ€

He wanted to stop talking, but he had to tell her something else.โ€Again..sorry, but i have to warn you about something.โ€ he got a little closer and whispered.โ€Donโ€™t go in the water..the crocodons are in there. Why am i whispering this? I have the slightest idea..i actually question myself sometimes..โ€

๏ผด๏ฝ…๏ฝ”๏ฝ“๏ฝ•๏ฝ™๏ฝโ–‘๏ผฉ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝ—๏ฝใ€€๏ผˆใ‚ญใƒฒใƒ›๏ผ‰
Maleโžฅ30โžฅEnergyblast quirkโžฅTagged:Reina

Tetsuya paced back and forth,his hands behind his back He was steaming mad right and also worried to death. The teacher was so worried, he thought his heart was going to stop beating a few times.โ€ I canโ€™t believe this..villains attacked, some students are missing..and now the government is in a panic..The news is spreading like wildfire and now the school wants us to return the kids?โ€ the man felt like he was going to lose it now, he hands going through his blonde hair now.โ€ I canโ€™t go back..this trip just started,i-i havenโ€™t done anything yet! And besides, i canโ€™t go back without all of my studentsโ€ฆโ€ meanwhile, his companion sat in front of the laptop that laid on a desk. Soon enough, his somewhat deep voice could be heard.โ€ Tetsu, you have to breath or else youโ€™ll end up passing out..Also, the school hasnโ€™t message us yet..which is surprising.โ€ the chinchillaโ€™s ears shot up in alert when a new message appeared.โ€ The government is requesting back up..what should we do?โ€ he squeaked, waiting for Tetsuyaโ€™s reply. He stopped pacing back and forth and replied.โ€ ...i canโ€™t. Not until all of my students are safe..โ€

Scruffie nodded and started to type.โ€ Understood. Iโ€™ll let them know that we are having a little villain problem. Donโ€™t worry, i wonโ€™t go into details. Donโ€™t want the school finding out do we?โ€ he snorted.โ€ Damn government..they are bound to tell. Canโ€™t trust those people.โ€ The small creature nearly fell off the table when 1-bโ€™ teacher, Reina, came storming in. Her entrance even spooked Tetsuya who was clearly on edge already.โ€ Miss Yamaguchi...you gave me a spook. I was just about to come see you..โ€ his heart dropped again..her student was missing as well.โ€ Please calm down Miss Yamaguchi, weโ€™ll-โ€ The man stopped when Reina started to violently shake him. After she was done speaking, Tetsuyaโ€™s lost blue eye returned to normal.โ€ Reina..โ€ he grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes.

โ€œI know how you feel, trust me. I think a student of mines was kidnapped, maybe two..iโ€™m sure. Anyway..we have to stay calm and breath.โ€ he took Scruffieโ€™s advice. He was both cute and helpful.โ€ Weโ€™ll find our students no matter what ok? Also, donโ€™t bring yourself down like that. There arenโ€™t any bad teachers in UA.โ€ He said that, but felt like a bad teacher for letting his student get caught by villains. He was going to redeem his self..no matter
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

smiling at the smallest details

Postby lilymei. » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:57 pm

โœฆ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“Š ๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“€๐‘œ . / /โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Female โžข 15 โžข Sensory Connect Quirk โžข Location: Camp - Outside โžข Tagged: Daichi

xxxMayu smiled softly as she watched the boy freak out over the bird's nest that had been in his hair. At his comment about the birds, she merely shrugged. "I'm sure they'll be fine, you don't need to feel guilty about it." She comments with a light chuckle before giving his hand a firm shake, making sure her expression didn't change from shaking his gelatin hand. She had shaken hands with claws and feathers before but gelatin, that was new and to be honest, she didn't hate it. The girl listened to his scattered introduction calmly, looking away when he said her name was cute, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear as a diversion from the statement. "Um, thank you. Daichi's a pretty cool name as well. I believe it means... intellect and wisdom?" She queried, mostly to herself. "Oh and yea, I don't really care much about the classes either. If they could be combined, I would honestly appreciate it. I rather meet everyone I might get to work with in the future than just half of them." Mayu hadn't been extremely adamant to get into Class 1-A but she knew it was what her parents expected of her, so in a way, so in a way, she was grateful she did get in. Otherwise, she wouldn't want to suffer any of the repercussions of not meeting their standards.

xxxAt Daichi's mention of her singing, the girl's face flushed slightly and she looked away, wondering how he could've heard her. Then again, she didn't really know how loud she had been singing over the sound of the music in her earbuds and just sighed. She'd remember to keep one out when singing in the future, but for now, she just had to find a way to accept the compliment. "Err- thank you. I don't sing a lot in public but it's a side hobby of mine. I'm sure you could sing, you kind of just have to try it out and see how it goes." She says with a weak smile before looking back towards Daichi to see his grin, a light feeling rising in her chest. She hadn't seen someone so genuinely happy at a minute topic but it was endearing to her. "You really don't need to apologize, you're not talking too much. But to your question, I guess. I wasn't really trying to fall asleep since I normally don't sleep till very late in the evening, but this place is just so beautiful, I don't want to ever have my eyes closed while I'm here. Then again, that's a bit silly to say, isn't it?" Mayu smiled softly, wrapping her cardigan around her more tightly as a brisk breeze passed through the woods.

xxxMayu was a bit confused by Daichi's next comment, leaning in as he had to show she was being attentive. However, instead of some controversial declaration or serious statement, his words took her by surprise and she quirked a brow while returning to her normal standing position. "C-croc-o-dons? What are those exactly?" She asked curiously, having never heard the word uttered before now. At his following trail of words, Mayu's lips curled into a small smile while she awaited an explanation of Daichi's "crocodons".
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ criminally good! // 01. ]

Postby haru ; » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:51 am

โœฆ ๏ผน๏ผต๏ผต๏ผด๏ผก ๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผฏ . / / โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”โ”โ” role; villainx ` location; near hero campx ` tagged; yoshiro, open

indentationyuuta wanted to see his big sister. he tended to forget he was still a child more often than not, and apparently so did his own family. none of them ever came to see him unless he sent letters demanding their presence. yuuta was so seemingly unfeeling people liked to gloss over his emotions, and if he ever showed a single speck of longing or wistfulness they simply deemed him faking, or hatching some sort of criminal masterplan. which wasn't very far from the truth. yet not the complete truth at all. these foreign feelings of loneliness were making him feel scratchy and angry, as if they were an itch he could get rid of. yuuta vented his bitterness by kicking at a can that was lying dismally on the pavement, and after a dull 'clank' of impact it soared impossibly far into the distance.
        indentationto any passerby that might be walking by during this untimely hour of the night might think him a child throwing a tantrum, but no, yuuta knew better. he was the heightened, brilliant intellectual specimen of a human being. his brain was a swarm of ideas and ever-turning gears that scientists would love to get their hands on. and now, this incredibly clever child was strolling aimlessly down a narrow street that cut past a forest thinking desperately of his family. how pathetic could that be? yuuta composed himself and straightened, zipping up his jacket in one fluid motion. like most of the hirano children, he loved wearing black and camouflage patterns. with the moonlight giving his head a distinct bluish sheen, the boy flicked his raven-black hair away from his eyes with thumb and forefinger, grimacing at his reflection dimly shimmering upon a glass window display.
        indentationhe thought of cho. what was she doing now? she could be so reckless sometimes, and while she was running about with the league there was no telling what she might get herself into. yuuta had briefly caught wind of some hero kidnapping (he usually knew about things before they were publicized) but he wasn't sure if his sister had a hand in it or not. if she did, yuuta wanted to ask her why in the world did she participate in a plan with so many loopholes. a whole bunch of heroes could have stumbled upon the crime scene right when it was in progression and without the full force of the league that might have been a tricky situation. why was no one ensuring the other students were sufficiently distracted? at least they got one thing right - succeeding in capturing one hero and successfully covering up their trails, for obviously, the authorities had absolutely no clue where the villains could have disappeared off to. that was good for both cho and yuuta. however much he wouldn't have liked to admit, his sister was his top priority when it came to safety. she may be seven full years older than him, but that didn't stop her from ultimately being more careless than yuuta was, even with the hirano genes running through her veins.
        indentationthat was the thing with yuuta. he always thought ahead.
        indentationalas, it seemed thinking ahead hadn't helped with his geography. for a moment, yuuta was puzzled as he surveyed the campsite before him and wondered why he hadn't known its presence there before. thought all seemed calm on the surface, there were a couple of shouts and stirrings which piqued his interest. the boy inched closer to the lights. what was going on here? then he remembered the hero kidnapping had taken place at a u.a. camp. ah. so perhaps he had hit the jackpot after all, albeit by accident. pulling his lips into the makings of a smile, yuuta advanced a step... and was nearly knocked over by a boy sprinting in the same direction.
        indentationinstantly, yuuta scowled and pulled back, noting what little he could see of the boy's features in the darkness. he seemed greatly troubled. in fact, that was the only defining thing about him that he could make out in the gloom. his panic seemed palpable above all. yuuta crossed his arms, not expecting the boy to stop and chat, though if he did and caught on the fact that he was a villain, this whole expedition could mean more trouble than it was worth.
        indentationboy, did yuuta wish he hadn't left home that evening on a whim.
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Winter - 5

Postby แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แดœ๊œฐ๊œฐ » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:26 am

_โ„๏ธ_ W I N T E R
xโ†ณ x"Ice cold? I laugh at you, boy."
xโ†ณ xVillian ~ Location: Hideout ~ Tags: Hayate, Hideout
xโ†ณ xFluidity ~ Winter's Angel ~ "Nothing burns like the cold."
โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌ
The young adult couldn't help but quickly finish the chapter they were on. They didn't want to be interrupted again by Hayate taking it. Once they reach the end, they closed it softly, pressing it against their chest like it was sacred. They were finished just in time to hear Hayate speak again, causing Winter to snort slightly at his words. "Just because I have both genders does not mean I have the benefits of both. I am normally weaker than most men my size when I am in my male form. Though, it is true, I am extremely agile in my female form. However, that has been because of practice. I also can only change twice before I would need to rest as I am not very happy just switching willy-nilly." They stated rather matter-of-factly.
They slowly sat down, lightly running a finger down the book's spine as she watched the other villains in the hideout come back from the UA trip. They turned to Hayate's rather dejected tone, frowning slightly before smirking with an idea. If Hayate wanted to have some dangerous fun, then why not get away. "Maybe we should leave then." They said with a small giggle. "After all, better to make our own adventures than being miserable over ones we missed." The smirk on their face was rather sinister looking, showing that Winter was ready to cause a little chaos. Doing something bad would lighten the mood anyway. And, they didn't want to be anywhere near the others after the kidnapping.
แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แดœ๊œฐ๊œฐ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"puzzling" 003

Postby Kveykva » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:09 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ ๏ผน๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ•๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰
    ใ€โœฆใ€‘| "Jigsaw" | 33 | Female | Puzzle | Class 1-B Homeroom Teacher | Tags: Tetsuya Ishikawa
    โ๐š™๐šž๐š•๐š• ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šโž
The jigsaw hero looked briefly reassured, but the tail end of her colleague's statement caused her only to shriek. "What do you mean some of your students where kidnapped?!" At this point, Reina could only assume the worst had become of her own student. Unfortunately, hers wasn't the only victim. Tetsuya probably was taking this just as hard as she was, and was equally as worried for his own student as she was for hers. Following the others advice, Reina gripped Tetsuya's hands and took several deep breaths, each one becoming slower than the last. "Okay, okay, okay, I'm okay." She breathed one final sigh and released his hands, running her fingers through her chocolate locks and grabbing it by the fistfuls. Reina held this pose for a full minute before dropping her arms to her sides. "Right, so our first course of action needs to be assessing the damage. We need to do a full headcount of both classes and find out exactly which students are missing, when and where they were last seen, and take as many statements as we can from the children."

By the end of her suggestion, Reina discovered herself falling back into the habit of biting on the edge of one of her hero costume's blades. She quickly stopped herself. "How much do either of you already know about the situation? I've been out looking for my student all afternoon, so I haven't been informed of anything that's happened since I left." If the heroes were going to be taking statements, she may as well start here before working her way out to all the students. Now that she'd returned to the UA camp, Yamaguchi shed the more dangerous portions of her hero costume and returned them to her room. She kept the barebones, but the goal here was to be a person the students could trust and put their faith in, which meant she shouldn't look threatening. Upon her return downstairs, she awaited Mr. Ishikiwa and Scruffie's answers.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` kurohime post 007

Postby `kosmic » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:07 am

xxx( โ˜… ) โ”โ” ๐Š๐”๐‘๐Ž๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐„๐ƒ๐€ ,
      xxxxxxSTATUS. league of villains & LOC. the hideout & TAGS. anyone @ hideout & WORD COUNT. 808
      xxkurohime's ruby eyes flickered briefly back to abo, hearing the little warning he had given to asami. she scoffed out loud, "thats an understatement," she commented, mostly to herself though. the woman's patience was being thinned out, and not one bit did she like this girl. perhaps because of how much interest some of the other villains had on her, causing a spark of her jealousy to show. or it could be because the girl had managed to find their hideout, putting the league in a very complicated situation. its not like they could just let these girls go without any consequences? it wasn't a guarantee that she would keep her mouth shut about where they were, exposing them to the pro-heroes. there was so many things that could go wrong if they let them go, and kurohime would be damned if she was gonna be caught in the middle of it. she has managed to evade capture seven years, she wasn't about to change that either. she was beginning to regret going to the U.A camp in the first place and kidnapping this girl - none of this would have happened. but her psychotic side thought otherwise, loving the adrenaline high she had gotten from it. because of it, the league was now in a bind - what the hell were they meant to do with these students? their plan clearly wasn't thought out as much as she would've liked, but she couldn't worry about that, what's done is done. at the same time, though, they really hadn't expected for abo to get hurt by a fifteen year old either. despite the situation they were currently in, kurohime didn't regret going, knowing that it could've been much worse for abo if her or cho hadn't showed up. it would've been one villain against several students and possibly pro-heroes, things might have not ended the way they had. she knew abo could handle himself just fine for the most part, but it was better safe than sorry.

xxhearing the strange's girl voice, maeda shifted her attention to her, her features anything but interested though. except, the words that left her mouth caught kurohime by surprise, her eyebrows shooting up. a sound of surprise left her mouth, but cho was the first to address her, looking like a feral cat with the way she reacted. it appeared both her and cho were on the same page, which she was grateful for - at least she wasn't the only one. she let cho be the one to talk, kurohime keeping her eyes pinned on the girl with half-white and half-black hair. personally, she had no interest in this girl joining the league, she didn't care how useful her quirk appeared. she was overstepping her stay, attempting to negotiate with a bunch of villains that could easily hurt her and possibly kill her. she realized how both abo and susumu were wanting this girl to join the league, and for what? she didn't seem interested, which was fine with kurohime, she could care less what this girl did with her life as long as she didn't step in her way. stealing a glance in cho's direction, she noted how furious the feline-like woman appeared, the look in her eyes said it all. growling under her breath, she shifted her gaze back toward asami, abo, and susumu. her facial features were anything but soft and lovely as they usually were whenever her quick was deactivated, she was pissed off and it showed quite clearly. by now, the woman was having a harder time keeping her words to herself, even her biting down on her bottom lip or tongue wasn't helping any.

xx"I say we just kill them, I doubt anyone will be missing them," she spoke up, leaning back in her seat now. at this point, kurohime had no desire in keeping them in hopes of using them as leverage against the pro-heroes. they had more than gotten on her nerves, and she wanted them gone. but they couldn't exactly set them free, so there was only one other option, one kurohime would gladly agree with. her voice was no longer laced with its normal sweetest, now dripping with irritation and intimidation. she kept her crimson gaze locked on the three before her, folding her arms across her chest again. it was possible a part of jealousy factor was playing in this, but she didn't care, as long as these girls got out of her sight. she hated the idea of playing it nice - they were villains for god's sake. which was probably hypocritical on her part because she was a sweetheart outside of the league of villains, but that was besides the point. she doubted killing them was an option in the other villains' mind, but that didn't stop kurohime from thinking about it.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"everything up till now was all for nothing"

Postby Ploegy » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:56 am

โ‡€๏ผน๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ผต๏ฝ™๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข arsenal quirk โ€ข tagged: yuuta
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Ever since he had left Mitsuo sitting at the training grounds, Yoshiro had been trying to deal with the situation that had taken place in his own manner. He had been planning to head to the staff building to speak with the ones that ran the camp, but he needed time to compose himself before he did that. Thinking things through was his best course of action and that was exactly what he planned to do. Things could have gone far worse than they had and he needed to be thankful for that. It had just been him, Mitsuo and Haru and there had been three villains as well. If anything they could have been easily overpowered if they had kept to the tactics that the cat had been playing but he had to give it to the feline. He had tired the male out and created an opening for him to attack albeit in a rather brutal manner. As soon as that was brought to light he was sure that he would be in for a scolding. That was something that he would have to wait to deal with though. It was also the reason he couldn't directly go to the staff right away. He had to think of a way to explain himself. His decision to attack could have been entirely avoided if he had gone to protect Haru instead like Mitsuo had gone. But then what? That would have put all three of them within close proximity to one another and made it possible overpower all of them in one fell swoop. If anything attacking had been the best course of action though part of him did regret resorting to such violence. It was in that moment that he hadn't been able to handle his own anger, and for what reason? He had never been one to care much about others safety. To him everything was a competition when it came to heroics. He always needed to be the best and the strongest yet in the moment he hadn't been attacking to prove his strength. His attack had been of pure rage of seeing someone else being put in danger. Perhaps that was a good and a bad thing. Either way he couldn't let such a thing happen again if he wished to continue his path of becoming a hero. At least he had held himself from causing fatal damage. In that sense it proved that he truly had no desire to kill.

Glancing down at his bloodied fingers, Yoshiro let a soft sigh escape his lips. He needed to clean his hand soon. It was probably easiest to return to his cabin and do so, but he didn't want his cabinmate to possibly see him and get worried over the blood despite it not even being his own. He would have to resort to using something else. That is where he found himself now. He had explored some of the camp earlier on his own and now it was providing useful. Finding himself near the edge of the camp, the teen approached a small creek. Crouching down on its bank, Yoshiro dipped his hand into the cool water before taking his other hand to begin scrubbing whatever blood still clung to it. Of course he had seen blood plenty of times before, but this was the first time he had actually used his own quirk to inflict such a wound on another person and gotten their blood on him as a result. It was for this exact reason he rarely dared to create lethal weapons despite how threatening it could make him. That is not what he desired as a hero though holding back his own quirk was rather difficult. He would have never expected such a thing to cause him so much trouble. If this is what it took to prove his quirk could be used for good though then he had no other option. Giving his head a small shake, he withdraw his hands from the water once they were clean and shook them in attempt to dry them off. Pushing himself back to his full height, he let another sigh escape his lips. Even with the blood gone, Yoshiro didn't feel any closer to his usual self. Even so it didn't show in his expression or posture. The teen's face still wore its usual neutral expression and his posture gave up its usual calm vibe albeit he felt nowhere close to such.

Taking a deep breath, he was about to turn and leave when he spotted a small figure nearby. He doubted it was someone from camp given how late it was and how far he had gone from the main area where most of them would be concentrated at the moment. The figure appeared small however, almost that of a child. What would a kid be doing out here in the woods by themselves? As much as he did not want to deal with some child, it still made him curious as to why they were out in this area. Perhaps they were lost. Not that he cared. Scoffing to himself, he tucked his hands into his pockets before taking a step closer. "Hey kid, what are you doing way out here?" he asked with a quirk of his brow. "You lost or something?"

โ‡€๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ“๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ‰ ๏ผฆ๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰!!
      xxxxfemale โ€ข twenty years old โ€ข toxic haze quirk โ€ข tagged: anyone at hideout
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

To think she hadn't even gotten a chance to make her own appearance in the fight. There really hadn't been a good time for it nor had any of the villains been prepared if she did unleash a deadly toxin from her skin. That was fine. The less work she had to do the better and she could always act as if she hadn't even shown up in the first place given that nobody had seen her at the scene. Actually, she had barely seen what had happened given how bored she had been waiting for an opportunity to jump in. All she knew is Abo had recklessly taken on a student and he paid for it. It was no surprise to her though. Lucky for him, she was there to clean up his trail albeit it was already late by the time she had done so and little to her knowledge one of the students had followed the blood that he had left before she had gotten to it. At least she had tried. That was all she could really do. It was better than doing absolutely nothing and leaving a trail for anyone else to follow. Giving a small shake of her head, the teal haired woman eventually found her way to the hideout and stopped just outside the entrance. From outside she could already hear the many different voices coming from within. From the sounds of it, something was not right. That worried her. Could the student that had been dragged back be trying to mount an attack? No, it didn't sound anything like that. It wasn't Abo throwing a fit either although she had expected him to be screaming about being matched by a teenager. Deciding that it wasn't worth pondering over for too long, Natsumi, cracked open the door enough to slip inside where she was met with the scene that had unfolded. A strange girl stood among the villains and from a quick scan of the room the other lady villains present were less than pleased with it. Could this not be the one that had been taken? Averting her eyes away from the immediate group her eyes were drawn to, she looked towards Haru. Given that she looked tired, the villain felt it safe to assume that she was the one that had been taken not the other. So who was she then?

Staying silent, Natsumi moved towards a table on the far side of the room and took a seat at it deciding not to disturb the others for the time being. For once she didn't have to be in the middle of it all but instead could sit back and watch it unfold. She was used to being tied in to what the others were arguing over given her firecracker nature, but this time she had nothing to do with it. She doubted she would be dragged into it either unless Abo decided to open his mouth like he always did. That was something she entirely expected from him and when he got going the wolf one was typically soon to follow. It seemed he wasn't present though. Perhaps that was lucky for her. Crossing her arms over her chest and leaning back in her seat, she pondered for a moment whether or not to speak up. Perhaps she should inform the others that she had made sure to clean up the trail that had been left. She doubted it matter at this point if they had been found. She wasn't even aware of the bargain Asami was trying to make in the first place. All she could tell was that tensions were high. Both Kurohime and Cho were worked up. It actually surprised her a bit. This girl must have done something real bad to put them both on edge. It piqued Natsumi's interest for sure. Allowing a faint smirk to curl at the ends of her lips.

"Sorry I'm back late. I was covering the trail of blood that was left leading to the hideout," she finally said, not wanting to interrupt all too much. It might be best to know what was going on if she was planning on sticking around for awhile. It may not be the best time to ask, but making sure her presence was known might make this newcomer even more uncomfortable. "So what's the deal with this girl? What's she doing here?" As she posed her question, she gestured in Asami's direction to make sure the others knew exactly which one she was referring to.

โ‡€๏ผญ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ“๏ฝ•๏ฝ ๏ผซ๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข cat quirk โ€ข tagged: sasaki

Feeling himself dropped, a soft mrow escaped the cat's throat before he landed on all fours. How irritating. First she scooped him up without asking and when he spoke she simply dropped him out of surprise. Did anyone have any care for his well being? One of these days he was going to get shook up from being handled in such a manner. It didn't matter if he was a cat or not, he still couldn't be thrown around like some child's toy. Giving an annoyed flick of his tail, Mitsou glared up at Sasaki to show his disapproval of her actions. It seemed her actions were quickly followed by an apology though. That didn't make it any better though. Actually it was only made worse by yet another person assuming he would always land on his feet when dropped or thrown. Sure it was true that he was lucky enough to land on his paws, but one of these days he felt his luck was going to change and he was going to end up seriously injured as a result. He supposed until that day arrived people would continue to treat him as a football. That thought bothered him, but there wasn't much he could do. Nobody seemed to think he was anything more than a cat which truly hurt him. First the villain from before thought he was nothing more than a stray and not this girl had acted as if he was a mere cat. Wouldn't anyone see him for what he was? All he was doing was trying his best to fit in among the humans in society. Was it that hard to accept him in? He walked like them and even talked like them yet he was always seen as completely different. Pushing the thought aside, Mitsuo continued to listen to the girl. She was a strange one that much was true, especially as she flopped onto the ground before him to speak. Did she really have to do that? Was it because he was short? She really was walking a thin line. Wrinkling his nose, he debated whether or not he should actually tell her anything. If she was a student then it was probably best that she knew, but before he could even think of speaking she rambled on.

There was no point in interrupting her at this point so instead the cat stayed silent and took in her words. As she spoke of the League, he was unsure of how to react. Did that mean she was a villain? It had to be. How unlucky was he to have to come face to face with multiple villains today? Feeling his body tense up, Mitsuo felt his front claws dig into the ground. He had to say something now. There'd be no point in hiding the truth. Besides, if she was with the villains then she would find out one way or another what had happened here. Relaxing his body after a moment, he decided he would tell her what she wanted. "Well, villains attacked here and took a student before running off," he began, deciding to keep it minimal. There was no point in going into too much detail. She didn't need to know exactly how things played out and he didn't have the time to go into such detail. That was the kind of information he felt only the pro heroes would need to know to be able to track down the villains. "I was one of the students that was attacked though I wasn't taken seriously so they didn't really care about me to tell you the truth." Huffing softly at his own statement, it was evident that the feline was irritated. He'd never be taken seriously as a hero at this rate. Why was he even telling a villain something like that though? She didn't need to know that her comrades had dismissed him as nothing more than a cat much like she had originally done. "But that's all that happened. They ran off now so maybe you should join them. You may have threatened to hunt me down, but if anyone sees you here with me I will out you in an instant." That was what a hero would do or so that was what Mitsuo believed. If she wanted to hunt him then so be it. He was willing to put himself in danger if needed.

It seemed her questions weren't over. Hearing her go on to ask about what he was doing, the feline gave another soft huff. She was being extremely nosy and he didn't like it. "What do you think I am doing? Take an educated guess," he replied in a snarky tone. Now he was walking a thin line. Acting in this manner hadn't worked well when he had been facing Abo yet here he was yet again doing the same with another villain. "Now that I've answered all your questions, will you leave me be. I'm wasting time getting caught up with someone like you."

โ‡€๏ผฒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ ๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ!!
      xxxxfemale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข hacker quirk โ€ข tagged: kiya

Wrinkling her nose slightly as Kiya called her weird, the hacker looked away with a pouty expression upon her face. It wasn't the first time she had heard someone refer to her as such, but it never got any easier hearing. She hated it. Then again she rather be weird than normal. Being normal was completely boring and she was glad that she had ran from that life when she was able to. Sure her family thought she was going off each day to find a quiet place to work on school, but little did they know that she ran with a league of villains and was putting her quirk to use unlike them. They had always wanted her to live a normal life and settle into some typical job that didn't involve her quirk, but she wanted none of them. Being a villain was the only option he had gotten to be able to use her quirk the way she wanted. As much as she hated what came with it, she was willing to put that aside to push the extents of what she was capable of. Perhaps in a way she was greedy. That was fine with her. Unlike other villains she felt her crimes were minor in the view of things. Today had been the biggest stunt she had pulled and to think that she had done it without the others was enough to make her proud. Even combat had been avoided thus far. It truly was a miracle although she wasn't sure how the rest of the League would react. Thinking back to how lackluster their response had been earlier in the day, she doubted that it would matter much. Still she planned to bring Kiya to them if she could. If he wanted to leave though then there was nothing she could do about that. Honestly, she wouldn't blame him if he wished to take off on his own. Having some useless girl like her around wouldn't do him much good if he wanted to get away and if he ran into danger she would only be dragging him down. That thought bothered her even though she didn't have any interest in fighting anyways. If she did then she would have learned some kind of combat to protect herself with.

Snapping out of her thoughts as he finally reacted to her comment of being a villain, Rin gave a small nod of her head. "I'm probably not all too important to them, but I am associated with the League of Villains," she told him as she pulled her knees to her chest and rested her chin on top of them. At this point she fully expected him to reject her offer and if he did, she wouldn't blame him. The others would either want to get rid of him or use him like she had already explained. To think that anyone would agree to something like that was crazy to her. As his normal self she doubted Kiya would want anything to do with it. His quirk self might though. The last thing she wanted to do was bargain with that other side though. She'd feel more uneasy if it was present again. Those red eyes had scared her although he had saved her nevertheless. Maybe she had gotten lucky but at the same time she didn't want to find out if that was true or not. For now she was fine simply speaking Kiya as he was. He was no threat to her and she figured if she treated him as such then he would have no reason to try and activate his quirk on her. Mentally preparing herself for rejection, Rin was taken by surprise when she heard the boy agree to go with her. "Wait, what?" she squeaked out. Had he really taken such an offer? He truly was crazy, but she supposed she was no different given that she too had join the League already. As he continued on, a small frown crossed her lips as she tried to wrap her mind around what he might be feeling. So he saw himself as a villain even though he didn't wish to be one. That was something she could relate to. His quirk was one that was built for such a role. She was in the same boat although she was far less dangerous. "So, you're really willing to come with me, huh?"

Rin still couldn't believe it. Maybe for once she wouldn't need to feel alone among the rest of the league if he was around although that would mean having someone sit with her while she was doing her own work. That didn't seem all too bad. A little company from time to time never hurt as long as he didn't touch her things she saw no problem with it. At that thought a faint smile crept onto her lips and she hugged her legs closer to her chest. It wasn't often that she felt this giddy when she was away from her laptop. It felt strange. Before she could think of something else to say, she heard Kiya speak once more and she realized he wanted to make a deal with her. His request was a strange one to her, but it might be possible for her to pull off. She'd need to do research first though and even then it might still be difficult. Surely security would be tight around such a place especially if they might suspect that he would try and visit his mother. Either way, she had to at least try. "I'm not sure how much a hacker girl like me can do in that regard, but I will do my best to stick to getting you a meeting with your mother if you come with me," she told him before releasing her legs so that she could climb to her feet. Moving over to him, she stuck a hand out to him with a smile on her lips. "Let's make it a deal, then. You will come with me to the League and in return I will try to arrange a meeting with your mother. Does that work with you?"

โ‡€๏ผก๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ผณ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ‰!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข sixteen years old โ€ข inner spirit quirk โ€ข tagged: vell

It hadn't been his idea to be a villain that infiltrated the heroes, but it seemed that he had been stuck with the job. If anything he felt out of place among the heroes and not for the reason one might think. It wasn't because he was a villain among them, but rather that he saw his quirk quite different than the others he was surrounded by. Of course there were various types of quirks present in the two hero courses, but from what he had observed and read none functioned quite like his nor were any of his classmates rendered useless when activating their quirk. In his eyes that made him stand out among them yet he did little to let it show. There was no point to it. His quirk had been good enough to get him a spot in the academy so he didn't have much to worry himself with now except staying hidden. Such a task would be far more difficult if the League continually attacked the school. Eventually others would catch on if he slipped away during attacks or refused to use his quirk against the villains or even in turn used his quirk against them instead. That was why Akira hated that he had been the one to take on such a role, but he supposed he was one of the few that could fly under the radar. In the eyes of most, he was a rather average mannered boy albeit he had some strange quirks to him. Those oddities wouldn't be enough to pin him as a villain though. Even he questioned if he was befitting of that title. Part of him didn't feel as though he landed with either side though oddly he was aligned with both sides in some manner. It made him wonder if either side would even come to trust him. It was these things that made him nervous about his role. Either side could easily turn on him then what? Such a thought was worrisome, but Akira couldn't afford thinking it over for all too long.

Brushing it off, the teen allowed his focus to shift back to reality. The day had gone by fast and he had managed to blend in well with the other students. As far as he was aware nobody suspected him yet. It'd be horrible if someone already did. Even so he had managed to stay out of the way of the attack that had supposedly been planned by the League on the camp. Staying hidden had been rather difficult for him given that he wished to see what had taken place, but it was for the better. Now that things had grown quiet it was possible for him to investigate the source of the explosions and gunshots that he had heard earlier. He was most curious of what the scene of the attack looked like now that it was all said and done thus he made his way towards the training grounds. The walk wasn't far, but as he arrived he immediately noted the darkness that engulfed the area even though several tall light posts surrounded it. Stopping near one, he observed the broken glass that covered the ground. It was clear that someone had broken the lights in order to create this darkness. He doubted it had been the work of one of the villains though. Being in the dark wouldn't have strengthened any of them nor would it help with their sight. On the contrary it didn't make much sense why a student would have done it either. They too would have struggled to see unless they were capable of moving in the dark rather easily. Maybe that was the case. Quietly thinking through the students he had read up on, Akira could only pinpoint a few that might have benefited from such, but he doubted any of them would have been capable of easily taking out the lights to begin with. He could only assume that multiple students would have been working together then.

As he rose from looking at the evidence, his gaze shifted towards a figure moving his direction. His first thought was that it was one of the villains wishing to speak with him, but he doubted any of them would risk coming to him in the open like this. Actually, he doubted any of them had anything to say to him in the first place. Dismissing the thought as quickly as it had come to him, the teen quietly watched as another student, Vell, approached the training area. Was she here to investigate what had taken place too? No, from the way she walked it almost seemed that she had other intentions. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to ask. Moving in the older teen's direction, he lifted a hand up to offer a small wave and accompanied it with a faint smile upon his lips. "Ah, good evening," he greeted polite before dropping his hand back to his side. "What are you doing out here this late?" He supposed it was a stupid question given that he too could be asked the same thing. Nevertheless it was an attempt at being polite for the time being.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

Postby luvarien » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:36 am

โ”€โ”€ ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผน๏ผก โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      ( x // 19 // 1-A, neutral alliance // quirk; volcanic //t; akira )"speaking"
    it took her only a short while to reach the training area, although she did pause briefly to watch as the sky darkened and the evening dragged on. approaching her intended destination, though, vell paused in her tracks. the place was a mess.

she made a point to sidestep as much of the shattered glass as she could, movements becoming slower and more deliberate as she took in the scene before her. the noises she'd passed off as some sort of student-vs-student scuffle earlier must have been something much more intense, if the broken lamp posts were anything to go by. were there no teachers around to supervise earlier? a quiet, halfhearted scoff brushed past her lips, and vell narrowed her eyes as she continued her scrutinizing of the general area. perhaps if she brushed some of the glass shards away, she could still use some part of the dedicated training arena. bringing a hand up to lightly rest to the side of her chin as she thought, she briefly glanced up at the few functioning lamp posts that remained. it was getting rather dark, but she was never one to waste time, especially now that she'd walked all the way here. if she could find some kind of training dummy, and then drag it nearer to a light source, she could still easily do what she intended to in the first place, whether the rest of the area was a mess or not.

vell's train of thought halted somewhat abruptly, however, at the sound of someone else's voice, accompanied by a younger looking boy stepping into her line of sight. her first reaction was to go on the defensive - she wasn't exactly expecting anyone else to be around, especially now that she knew what kind of a state this area was in. she took a step back, only a moment before realising that he was only another student - one she was unfamiliar with, but that was a given; he was a student nonetheless. although remaining quiet for a moment, evelia decided that she may as well answer him, relaxing her posture slightly in order to give off a more nonchalant vibe. "buenas tardes, i could ask you the same question," her voice, although heavily accented, matched his delicately polite tone, "i was planning on getting some last-minute exercise in, use up some energy, but.." with a wave of her hand, she gestured to the mess that was the general area.

after a beat of silence, vell shrugged before loosely crossing her arms. she glanced to the side once more, then settled her gaze on the boy in front of her. "you have any idea what went down here? i arrived later than the others, i must have missed whatever it was."
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

---gotta find something fun

Postby lilymei. » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:28 pm

โœฆ สœแด€สแด€แด›แด‡ แดแด€๊œฑแด€ส€แดœ . / / โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Male โžข 21 โžข Black Fog Quirk โžข Location: Villain Base โžข Tagged: Winter, Hideout

xxxHayate's gaze returned to Winter as he watched them read, his elbows perched on his knees as he continued to sit next to them. He tilted his head to the side as they started to speak, trying to interpret their words with a sigh. "Well shoot. I guess that does put a wrench in things but still, it's probably a good skill for the element of surprise if you ever want to catch someone off guard or something. Or you can just get some training in combat or something and I think you'd make a fine front line fighter or a spy, info dealer, one of those." Hayate responded honestly as he gazed off towards the drama in front of him, still not sure if he really understood what was going on, but he honestly didn't care. The male villain turned his head towards Winter at her comment, a bit surprised that they'd even make the suggestion. He had pegged them as a boring stick in the mud, but hey, maybe he had been wrong. With a small smirk, Hayate stood and offered a hand to Winter to help them up. "Sounds like a fantastic idea." He purred, a sinister sneer still lingering on his lips. "That's a great point and let's be honest, no one here's gonna miss us if we disappear for a few hours. It looks like they have their own troubles to deal with." He commented, using his head to gesture in the direction of the two heroes-in-training.

xxx"So, what are you up for? There aren't too many other people here other than of course the camp which I'm not sure we want to mess with at the moment... since the teachers are probably all riled up if they've found out about you-know-what so..." The man thought for a moment, placing a hand to his lips. "Hmm, you just wanna wander and hope we find some unfortunate lost explorer in the woods trying to go for a nice hike? We can tell the League later that we were just on guard-duty or something." The villain grinned at his made-up excuse for their future excursion.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me