Transformers Post Prime Rp! Renewed!(Open/Always Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Transformers Post Prime Rp! Renewed!(Open/Always Accepti

Postby O.G. » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:28 pm

(( Haha, it's all good. ))

Whiteout's gaze narrowed slightly when Meltdown inquired about his weapon of choice and its origins. Though the information was not detrimental to anything, it was something of a sacred secret to him; it was his and belonged to no one else. "Sorry, pal. I can't help you out with the origins of my weaponry --nothing personal, I assure-- but I can tell you why. I hate the heat, I hate the mundane ease of battle with conventional weaponry. Plus, it makes me a bit unique. I'm not the most inconspicuous bot of my profession; I like others to know who's been wreaking havoc on their affairs." He smirked, mindfully refraining from words like "off lining" and "murder." He knew that they knew the requirements of a self-made assassin and thief, but he'd like to keep those details as unimportant to his as possible. Besides, he doubted Kat would want to help him tour Earth if she knew he had point-blank murdered thousands of alien species in his career.

He scoffed at the next question. "You can't guess?" He produced another irksome smirk. "I'm useful, Meltdown. Very useful..." He trailed off for a moment, memories swirling through his mind. His reckless abandon, his cockiness that he could escape their iron grip. Escape to what? All he could see was blue, all he could feel as a warmth in his spark...and pain, the excruciating kind that no physical agony could ever compare to. He felt it now, horribly. He wanted to reach up and curl a fist over his spark. He wanted to wrench it out, to scream, but he couldn't remember why. Every time he tried, he just saw more blue. He didn't want to talk anymore, but that only urged him to talk with more vigor.

"Can you imagine killing off a prodigy like me?" He barked in laughter. "No sensible bot would ever think of it when they could just imprison him for the next millennium or two." He realized afterwards that he was sort of glassing over the truth. Bad habit, he supposed. Though it really wasn't so detrimental that they not know he had played negotiator and convinced them to let him live by joining their ranks, but he didn't intend on going on to blab about how he intended to escape for a reason he couldn't remember because he had asked not to.

"As for the last bit of intelligence I have on my old chums," that last part was dripping with sarcasm, "I've heard Nightshade's looking to replace her father, though I don't know her current location," he lied but only barely had the resolve to do it. With a crazy bot like Pacific Breakdown around, he'd love to watch the carnage of the wrecker destroying the tiny Decepticon insurgence he was aware of from atop a nice sunny hill. However, he had to bite back the impulse. After all, he only gave the good stuff for payment, and now was not the time to ask for that.

"Now," he digressed, "I've really enjoyed our chat and I really appreciate you two lovebirds sparing my life, but I'd like to be left alone to recharge a bit, yeah?" He looked between the two Autobots expectantly, as if shooing them with his stare. He knew that if he recharged, his healing would go faster and perhaps he could make sense of all of his strange, disordered flashbacks.

Hijack felt that, in some way, his warning had displeased Arachnid. It was a horrible, sinking feeling, the kind of feeling that made him wish to crush his own spark. But he didn't. If he had, indeed, displeased his queen in any way, he vowed to fix it. He would tamper with his venom and see what he could not fix to Arachnid's liking. He bowed again to her instruction and took off after her, using his link to the Autobot to instruct it to hide away and force itself into stasis until Arachnid decided whether she wanted to keep it or not.

He followed her closely back to base, his mind split between how he could alter his venom and how trustworthy Shockwave really was. Arachnid did not seem to trust him; it gave Hijack the resolve to distrust him as well. He landed with Arachnid at her new base, remaining in alternate form as a show of his subservience. He followed her from behind, peering at each monitor before Arachnid reached them. He watched the screens once she did reach them, pleased to see that Shockwave had upheld his word. Hijack's eyes skimmed over the formula, overwhelmed by its intricacies. He had never formulated something so complex; he could only hope that he was a match for the challenge.

Shatter shot Bullet a venomous glare at what he muttered, and she had half a mind to reply her dagger and skewer his side, explaining her reasons later. However, she would not let Bullet's insult ring true. Nightshade would soon honor her for her exemplary services, either that or Nightshade was more of a fool than she would hope for her to be. When the new leader of the Decepticons appeared, Nightshade bowed on one knee to display her loyalty. "Nightshade," she greeted, "it is an honor." It was strange how blood worked. Megatron had failed and his kin had risen to take his place. She wondered with a sense of unease if Nightshade would follow too precisely in her father's footsteps. This was something she would talk to Jetstream about when he at last reunited with her. She longed for the day he would.

Shatter stood once her respect had been displayed, as she was accustomed to a high ranking and did not wish to display herself as more lowly than she wished to be now. "One hundred twenty-seven--one hundred twenty-eight if you include the individuals comprising the combiner on ship. The numbers are meager, I understand, but it is a small ship. I have spoken to many former Decepticons on my way here, however. Those who did not wish to serve under you perished at my hand, the others I will contact, if those are your wishes." She glanced to Bullet briefly again despite herself. She wanted to make sure the little pest wasn't out to humiliate her.

Haze did not falter as his echo location detect several tiny bodies --most likely nanites-- swarming about him. He simply backed away, though he did not expect what they were to do next. With an audio bursting scream they erupted, scrambling his echo location and effectively blinding him. He cried out in rage before his gun was torn form his wrestling grip, and next came his entire body, magnetized to an unknown source. He was pinned to the ground in an instant, helpless. His echo location recovering, he soon discovered his enemy to be looming right over him. Haze grunted, tugging uselessly at the magnetic pull entrapping him. He hesitated, however, at what the Autobot --or otherwise-- said to him. Indeed, his signal became clear, a melting pot of many different markers of fallen and living bots. His relative calmness fled, however, when he felt nannies swarming him and invading his weaponry and insides.

"What--What are these? Get them out!" He roared, thrashing to the best of his abilities. "Release me if you are no Autobot! I do no harm to those who are not my enemy!" He continued to grunt and squirm, ignoring the bot's question in his struggle.
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senrage » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:01 pm

-i watch as some of the nanites enter the energon streams and do a complete diagnostic and scanning of hazes systems a batch of them getting into the echo location systems and disabling it by severing a connection though powered. it was inoperable, several dozen others taking samples from the canisters and munitions held within his frame- very interesting concoctions you have there... could be useful for some traps.

regardless.... you attacked first without checking, particularly while i held no weapons against you. I think leaving you alive as is is a rather generous act and only getting your schematics and gear copied down a mild trade... -i say lightly my shredded arm already under repairs from the nanites energon lines being sealed and plating slowly closeing- hmmm peculiar how you dont have any sort of optical sensors..-i say with a hand on my chin- very clever use of the echolocation device. alright then..... -i crouch down before haze picking up his rifle and leveling it at his forehead with the creaking of ancient metals, the magnetic field turning off after a couple moment and your echolocation systems reactivated by the nanites now swarming through your systems but not in a threatening manner as before, as soon as the first image appears from the Echolocation device the first thing you see is the barrel of your own gun- now then. your name and a reason i shouldn't take your scrap after your little stunt. -i say in a somewhat bored and aloof manner apparently far more interested in something else on my mind perhaps something taken from your arsenal-

Don't get any ideas about your weapons in there.. your not the only one who can make it now. -a small swarm of nanites begin tearing apart a rock on the atomic level and rebuilding it slowly into a grey familiar fluid encased in a sphere of glass after about a minute- clever stuff i have to applaud you on that part -i smirk examining the spheres contents- a gas that hardens and effectively petrifys the targets caught within it, .....-i frown after a moment- however....its unstable unfortunately....there's more work to be done upon it, for example if you your self are caught in it the same will befall you... not to mention the flammability on this stuff. one unlucky round nicks even slightly one of those canisters might as well kiss your servos goodbye. -my attention almost completely drawn to the grey fluid now as several small green scanning lasors go over its contents-

-i snort lightly amused snapping off the mandible examining it as if i would a blade- its here to feed and grow. we call them.. "scourge". it is a race that evolved on a world with a high density of energon which caused the species there to mutate a trait of.."evolution" the most powerful endlessly changing evolving unto a point an apex race was born. one that drained this world dry of life turning it to naught but a husk. neccesity drove it to the stars to evolve to live in space. -i draw my gaze back to the spire- i assume it was much smaller when it arrived and perhaps even was just an egg. after all this bile is old. we may have stumbled across its, for lack of a better word, "spawning pool" or nest. its likely the egg was detached from its mother perhaps by force such as a hunting party. and the bile that coated the egg came long with it... -i jam the mandible into the spire and a loud hissing erupts from it as the contents spill out over the floor a nauseating smell erupting through the cavern- just like this bugger here....-i reach down and pick up a prone some what decayed creature from the goopy mess- late in incubation didn't survive some anomaly caused it to die, a stillborn. hmmm... -i look around the cavern illuminating several other pillars like the once before me- i seem to be mistaken however... seems the mother crashed here after some hunt and buried her eggs, their incubation is quite long. some strains take centuries in human years. -i say turning my attention back to the still born which looks basically like an overgrown larva with metal-stone plates and viciously serrated teeth all around ite mouth-.....this died from lack of nutrition... -i look around again spotting a half devoured stone of depleted energon-........another one hatched first and ate the rest of the hatchlings food...... this race you should know devours all... and if it cant. it will evolve to do so by devouring those things that can taking their genes and growing. -i drop the dead hatchling on the floor casting my light forward into the cave a massive exoskeleton and pile of bones made entirely of a metalized form of energon lays there seeming to absorb the light of my beams, beginning to glow slightly-..... we should leave this strain has already evolved the ability to devour elemental ores and metal, and it knows we are here. -i say abruptly turning around back the path we came at a markedly faster pace. almost immediately as i say that a loud screech can be heard far deeper in the tunnels echoing up to where we stand-

-sounds and voices echo down my tunnels intruders?...hunters..?..prey.....my thoughts simple and direct not formed into complexites yet as many of my ancestors, i was but a larva. starving, hunger....it gnaws at me as i blindly writhe in the darkness starving the food was gone... all of it gone.... the urge to feed driving itself up into my mind, to feed....to feed.....to feed. -drive by this primal pulse and urge i writhe around in my tunnels toward the surface the scent of radioactive materials so apparent so close....so...inviting.... hunger pushes me forth a bellowing screech rips from my my body echoing up the tunnels to where my prey awaited... so close....to sate.. my hunger.... so close...

-i spiral around the tunnels i had dug over the last few weeks searching out every morsel i could find, it had been bleed dry of materials days before, leaving me starving and alone.. there wasnt enough to sustain one let alone 7....stealing the food of my siblings as they still nurtured.....my prey was moving my hungry seeming to grow moment by moment as i screeched my way through the tunnels.. my prey was leaving... i had to feed.... hunt....devour....these primal urges drove me forth erupting shortly into the now defiled nest and grave of my mother. the scent is strong fresh... but my prey is gone. down another tunnel i had not sensed before new scents flowing from its depths the roar and growl on my stomach unbearable i bolted for the new exit lust of sustinance and starvation pulling me forward after my retreating prey-

(HELLO All!!!! and welcome back kira!

I am implementing a new character! I would like to introduce.....Scourge as much as concussions introduction of this species i wanted to implement a race that took no sides and would simply hunt any and all whome it sees as prey,...which is pretty much everything. haha...., to add additional routes for this RP IMPORTANT NOTE! this also opens the extinction route if it eats way to damn much (and by way to damn much i mean WAY TO DAMN MUCH). easy to remove the problem when in larva form as it doesn't evolve, suicide to try to remove the larval form in the tunnels as it can just burrow through the wall and bite someones head off :D (also, possible to tame this creature but that involves beating it in combat basically subduing it and a containment location it cant break out of. earlier the better later on near impossible to contain without a cell that completely suspends the creature away from anything and everything it can ctouch or use to escape ( hard to make or find)

here is his stat rep:

Name: SCOURGE
Gender: neither. can produce young in and of itself if a mate cannot be found. or it may take ether gender if one is found.
Weapons: Corrosive teeth and bile. armored carapace, DNA MEMORIES, Genestealing, evolution.
Faction: Neutral/other!
Rank: (scout, prime, second lieutenant, warrior, wrecker, etc.) "Predator Hatchling"
Bot form: N/A organic form: Larva
Organic form: Hatchling
Alt. (Vehicle) form: N/A
Personality: predacious ravanous, a vicious hunter looking only to feed, basic hunting patterns at birth that rapidly grow more complex as its form gains complexity
History: his race hails from a world nearly composed of 50% radioactive material causing rampant mutation and evolution, they after tens of thousands of years of rapid mutations and evolution an apex race was born this race hunted every other race upon the planet to extinction turning then against the planet itself and devouring all the radioactive material on the planet forcing again rapid mutations until one that allowed them to live in the void of space apeared, they departed the planet strain by strain, scattering through the stars, those who didnt evolve or steal the genes necessary to evolve were left behind to starve for they were not "apex", one such strain scourge hais from stumbling upon a deep space cybertronian colony world after wiping out nearly half the population new weapons were developed that allowed the cybertronians to hunt down and erradicate a majority of the strain, only scourges mother escaped the world, hunted over decades in deepspace and dark space, whittled down to almost nothing she had made her way to earth in the year 736 AD recorded as a meteor crash, the stone was never found for she had burrowed and covered her tracks carefully herwounds taking their toll draining her life as she made her nest, Scourge was that last ditch effort by its mother to preserve her race after being badly wounded by hunters her nest made in a extremely dense cluster of radioactive material (in this case energon) and depleted material. several centuries later the eggs having leeched all the Materials energy, scourge had hatched and proceeded to devour the remaining nutrients meant for his still unborn siblings preventing them from hatching. unlike many races scourges species has dna memories, he is able to rememeber the conquests of his ancestors, mutations evolution, as well as tactics, however, he must evolve a highly complex neuro cortex to access a majority of these, many however simply need the appopriate amount of biomass, radioactive material, or elemental metal to evolve the specific trait.
Crush?: FOOD! <3
Family?: scattered among the stars, his direct family lies dead
Other?: it should be noted that he starts off about the size of a young human at about 4 feet tall or long, depending if hes in larval stage or not he eats in larval form gaining mass aka getting bigger and bigger and bigger until he cocoons where he takes form as a hatchling. much of the mass is consumed leaving him about the size of a young human. from this point. depending on WHAT HE EATS HIS FORM WILL DRASTICALLY CHANGE AS WELL HIS SIZE THIS CHARACTER IS MEANT TO BE A THREAT TO ALL RACES even if all he managed to eat is humans, Full Grown (which takes quite awhile hed have to eat ALOT, which unfortuantely earth is rather... populated with. hah) he will be about twice the size of one and on equivalent as strong as a bot due to sheer mass and density HOWEVER! if he at this point is able to eat something else it will become AUGMENTED. which means that I for the most part retains the same form but may become bigger or gain thicker carapace Etc,
basically. the more it eats. the stronger it gets. except in larva form, it just gets raw muscle and size.
GOTTA GO FAST!
DAMNIT! EVERY TIME! CURSE YOU GRINEEEEEEEEER!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:04 am

Pacific started up his engine, he had been silent for all of Meltdown's interrogation, and really didn't have anything to say to the down'd ex-con. He watched as Meltdown leapt easily off of his hood before speaking. "You say you do not wish to side with the Autobot's, or Decepticon's. If you are truly a neutral, than I offer that you have a safe place among us. Not as team mates, but as asylum from the con's." And that was all he spoke to Whiteout before he drove off. He never was very good with words, in fact, he was often down right awkward at talking. It wasn't what he was good at. What he was good at was smashing 'con's, and that was it. He checked once more on the location of Lector and headed there, noticing that her signal started out underground, but was very quickly headed above. How strange that she was underground, and yet somehow still traveling at such speeds. He checked again on the girl that rode within him "How are you faring?" he asked, still rather awkward with his words. He didn't bother to check if Meltdown was following him or not. He let minicon do as he so wished, he always believed in allowing others to live their lives as they chose.

Meltdown huffed lightly at Whiteout's dismissive words and leaped lightly off of Pacific's hood, stretching out his legs, though he eye'd the broken down ex-con thoughtfully. He would keep tabs of him, not because he was suspicious, but rather because he rather loved to collect stories. In another time and place, he would have made an excellent information librarian, always collecting. Or so he fancied the idea. He took one last look Whiteout and his human pet, thoughtful, he stretched out his servo's before he camouflaged his exterior, as well as any signal he would omit, before loping lazily away, the only indicator that he had left was the sound of his retreating footfalls. He followed lazily after Pacific. He didn't really want to leave Whiteout behind, and in fact felt they had done so too easily. He turned his head to look back at that little rock, his tail swaying from side to side in his deep thought. He looked forward to meeting Whiteout again. With that he reared up and took off quickly in the direction that Pacific had taken.

Kat listened intently to it all, taking mental notes as she listened before she watched as Whiteout dismissed the other two. She was sure that they would put up some sort of a fight, but as if showing good faith, sure enough they both left. She thought it was a rather nice sentiment that the larger one offered a safe place to Whiteout. With how banged up he was, she was sure that he would need a safe place. To that extent, she wasn't fully sure if she was still welcome too, as she wasn't sure how he felt about her hanging out while he powered down. She was sure that meant he was ready to sleep, or something along those lines. She resolved that she would go back to her truck and head home. There was a giant robot war that apparently came to earth, that was a bit much to take in. She picked herself up from the rock, stretching as she had seen the cat robot do, amazed for a moment that he had disappeared right before her eyes. Did they teleport too..?? Only when she heard him running off did she realize that he had simply managed to cloak himself. She let out a sigh before looking up at Whiteout "I suppose I'll take off too, give you some rest and peace, yeah?" She said as she was already taking her first few steps around the giant rock.

Lector gasped and immediately turned, running first before leaping and changing into her vehicle mode, knowing she would have a better chance of getting away if she drove. She had at the very least watched the path enough to know that it was drivable, and was happy to get some speed under her tires as she fled back the way they had come. Though how they would get out when the entrance was sealed up would be another question. She was sure they would figure that out once they came to that problem, which, unfortunately, wouldn't take very long indeed with the pace she was taking. "You got any plans to get out of here??" She asked him over her com link as she drove quickly away from the sounds of whatever it was that was following them. She didn't really feel like being eaten today.

Arachnid allowed Hijack to take as long as he needed to look over the formula before something went off on her scanners. Something in her instincts told her that a great peril was on it's way. What could that be though? She went to another monitor and pulled it up. She looked over various places and saw that the energon in a deposit of ground that she had planned on collecting at a later time, had suddenly seemed to have drained into nothingness. Something about it all seemed vaguely familiar, and she continued to scan the area for more such activities.

Nightshade listened to the numbers and nodded. She could think of a few combiners, and knew that they were brutes at best, though usually they contained more that two to combine. She was content that the two that had come to greet her showed her such loyalty already, though she took note of how Shatter held herself, and how she continued to glance over at Bullet. This was either a sign of distrust, or a sign that she trusted him too much. "Yes, contact the others and have them rendezvous here on earth. As for now, I would like to meet my followers. It is important to see just how loyal they are to me, and my cause." with that she indicated that Shatter was to allow her passage onto the ship. She kept in mind rules that her father had taught her early on in her life. Method and Discipline mean everything is organized, The Commander symbolizes all the virtues of war, Moral law is the soldiers dedication to their leader. She needed to make sure that everything was in order, and that those that would follow her, did so loyally.

Bullet did his best to keep a straight face while in front of Nightshade, he saw that she was observing everything. And though he was amused by how Shatter glared at him, he knew it would annoy her even more if he was to keep calm and do everything professionally. It would throw her off. But on top of that, if he made sure to keep his head low while around Nightshade, he would have a higher chance of living. That was the real end goal here. He knew that she would trust him less, just for being a spy, but that was a given. He sidestepped and allowed for the others to take the lead, nodding his head once to Pharma to show that he recognized that he was there. When the others began to move, he indicated he would rather have Pharma follow first, so he could take the rear. He wasn't much for having any con's behind him.
What can I say, I love the merc with the mouth, and I love transformers~
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:36 am

pharma didn't seam to take much notice, rather he looked like he was wishing he hadn't come along at all. he didn't say anything about it out loud however. a mistake like that could very well cost some bot a limb. instead he fallowed after nightshade obediently and stayed silent behind her, trying not to day dream to much just in case she tried to speak with him.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
└──────────────────────────────┘

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:44 am

Whiteout smirked at Pacific Breakdown's offer, surprised by the hospitality of the wrecker's unexpected sentiment and lacking the spark to do much more than disregard the offer. He had never needed the protection of anyone, let alone an entire faction of Optimus Prime fanatics. However, he did find it rather intriguing that a brute with murder in his eyes had so quickly softened up to him. Damn, he was charming little rogue. He must have forgotten that during his time chained to the ranks of the Decepticons.

Watching the hulking hunk of metal drive off, he paused to offer Meltdown a small wave before the cat-bot disappeared and lopped away, leaving a trail of large footprints in his wake. If he were to ever share a kinship to any bot, he wasn't surprised that he decided it would probably be that little minicon sidekick from Junkion. It was just eccentric enough for him to somewhat tolerate the idea of finding similarities of himself in another. Meltdown, by all means, had a sharp mind and a taste for the unknown. It was obvious, even in his silence. Dually, he appeared to have a reverence for the elegance of stealth. He wondered if the Autobot also shared a taste in artful combat. Of course, that would be where their similarities ended. Meltdown appeared attached to his friend with the misleading paint color (red seemed more that mech's temper), and he also had what appeared to have too much of a conscience for strangers, as he had shown when he had dragged him off of the road and to the safety of the rocks. At least he had been clever about it afterwards, striking an amusing bargain for repairs in exchange for information. Whiteout had quite enjoyed that.

He broke his gaze from the distancing trail of upturned dust and footprints as Kat spoke to him. He shrugged. "Whatever you like." He paused, speaking again only just before she could disappear from behind the rock. "But you might want to prepare to leave your home for a while, Kat. I'd like to tour your planet, and you would make an excellent guide." He turned to look at her, grinning. "Think of it as an all expense paid trip around your whole world" He'd learned a lot about Earth money. Most of it was electronic, thank Primus. Some rudimentary hacking of Earth's banking systems (all hacking of Earth's technology required nothing more than rudimentary skills) was all it would take to pay Kat's way, and he could just make up some silly story to convince the female of an honest means of paying her way.

Hijack busied himself with making preparations for the formulation of synthetic energon. He plucked various tools from the incomplete lab space, going this way and that until his station was completed. He began work at once, unsure of how far he would get until it would become too difficult.

Shatter bowed her head at the commands of what she was quickly deciding would likely make an acceptable leader for her. The Decepticon cause could use a feminine touch for a change, though she doubted that this femme version of Megatron would have much of that. Too bad. Weekly scheduled oil baths and digit polishings would be greatly appreciated by her, though she supposed leisurely pampering sessions didn't exactly win wars. Well, in honesty, neither faction had ever tried it. Imagine, an entire Decepticon army destroying the Autobots with freshly waxed and polished armor. The thought tickled her.

"I assure you, Nightshade, the soldiers on board would not be here unless they were the most loyal recruits in the galaxies." To make a show of her confidence, she gladly obliged to Nightshade's request to meet her new army and activated the remote that caused the boarding shaft's sealed doors to hiss open and for the platform to lower to the ground. She allowed Nightshade first passage and followed directly afterwards, ensuring that Bullet and anyone else remained distinctly behind her. She had run this operation to rally loyal Decepticons to Nightshade's side, and she intended upon securing acknowledgement in her authority over that matter.

"Your father appointed me Lieutenant General over a remote seeker force Eons ago in the war," she informed Nightshade on the way up. "We were specialized in hunting and eradicating all Autobot forces attempting to escape Decepticon territory. There are no records of any Autobot ever escaping us, in thanks to my leadership," she paused, unable to ignore her lost counterpart, "and my superior Jetstream's leadership." Another pause as they made it onto the ship. She glanced behind her, first to Bullet and then to Pharma before directing Nightshade down the right path. Soon, they arrived at the barracks of the ship, where the small army was waiting in anticipation. She allowed Nightshade to appraise them.

"Sadly my squadron is not present and we yet have few seekers aboard. My men were offline by Megatron's forces when he came to inform us of the war's end. We retaliated against the possibility at my order, but only myself and Jetstream made it away with out lives. Currently my general is lost, but he will soon find me and you will discover him to be an indispensable asset." With that she stepped back so that Nightshade might address her new army. She glanced back to Bullet smugly for a moment, gloating in the fact that she had been able to praise herself so thoroughly in the face of their new leader. Bullet could say nothing for himself, for Shatter soon intended on informing Nightshade of the little worm's treacherous and cowardly nature.

Haze continued to struggle against his magnetic binds, grunting as the swarms of nanites in his head severed his connection to his echo location device. Again, he was truly blind, enraged but helpless as other nannies began stealing data from him and samples of his chemical weaponry. He eventually relented in his struggles, heaving for his rage that he had been reduced to nothing so efficiently. He could only listen to the rumbling bot as he rambled, finding no need to respond to any of his observations. He paid the most attention when he could hear his energy gun be lifted from the ground beside him, somehow free of the magnetic pull which pinned him to the ground. His audios told him that the weapon was aimed at his own helm before his connection to his echo location device was returned to him. He scowled down the whirring barrel of his own weapon.

"My designation is Haze." The heat from the friction of the minigun was beginning to sear the metal of his face, though he remained unflinching. "Offline me if that is your conviction. Primus knows I would do the same, but if the Decepticon energy signals which permeate from your spark suggest any loyalty at all to the cause, I would advise otherwise. Megatron finds great use in my weaponry and leadership. The Decepticons have likely suffered in my absence and it is imperative that I return to them. If you allow me to live, I will ensure your safety from their malice as a token of my gratitude." It was all he could offer, being that the mech had already stripped him of the recipes for his chemical concoctions which he seemed so interested in.

Unsure if would shortly perish or would be shown mercy, Haze was eerily calm and, in fact, quite intrigued by what he observed from his aggressor's nanites, which appeared to make a canister of one of his gasses from a rock. Most intriguing. Who was this bot, whose energy signature said so many names it was dizzying? He would likely never investigate if he lived. It was not his job.

"It destabilizes with age," he informed. "I replace it regularly, if not in stasis lock," he said, making reference to his recent emergence from his stasis pod. One of his last projects had been to make his paralysis chemical stable indefinitely as long as it were isolated to an airtight canister, though Megatron had kept him so busy with frontline warfare that had had been unable to find much time for his beloved chemistry projects.

He mentioned nothing of the mech's assumption that he would be affected by his own chemicals because he knew otherwise. He was a careful bot, and one of his first projects as a sideline scientist was to create a substance which would make him impervious to millions of chemical concoctions at once. It was his greatest work, a concoction so brilliant and elaborate that it was indecipherable to anyone but himself. A mystery though it was, it made quite a show of itself by seeping through his plating as a noxious looking green gas. The flammability his aggressor spoke of was of no matter either. His canisters were impenetrable by almost all light and heavy weaponry of war. It would take a sonic explosion to erupt his canisters, and if that were to happen, he would be dead anyway. Nevertheless, if his life were not in the balance, he would be quite pleased by the mech's observations and intelligence. "Marvel over my creations after you have decided my fate. I will not be kept waiting."
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senrage » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:39 am

you really think I'd bury myself I. With a predator that could eat everything on the planet without a way out -i say very amused as you hear a screeching of servos revving up through the comm my receeding blip on your sensors now turning Into a fast approaching one as another organic signature becomes apparent at the edge of lectors sensors. it is in the ground however, and it's moving fast perhaps not quite as fast as me but fast enough to cause worry as it's going straight through the earth toward us rather through the winding thunnels we are left to follow-

I'll be there in a moment I say -a orange glow coming up from behind along with the sound of crumbling and scattering stones-. Get to the collapsed entrance I'll meet you there -my voice sounds calm except for perhaps a tinge of stress not before apparent to lectors sensors- when you get there in the case of gear i had dropped in you'll find a red pipe with a rust colored plate on one end pick it up when your there and used the spike end to thrust it into the softened dirt and crumbling stone -i say right before on lectors sensors it reads the bio blip intersecting with mine A loud screech erupts over the comm waves the sound of stone crumbling and metal grinding strikes the airwaves- SCRAP! - i say frustrated into the comm as I find myself at a new crossroad freshly made with A giant blind larva staring down the other tunnel with extremely serrated teeth and metallic carapace-

....Primus just can't have a good day can I.. -i say softly while slowly readying a combat stance my heels crushing small fragments of bone and stone which unfortunately seems to snap the larva's attention right at me-.....please tell me your at the entrance.....this things looking at me like I'm lunch. Which is rather disconcerting...-i say through the comms on broad frequencies- well nothing for it...-i start priming my servos for another burst of speed as the larva screeches at me globs and splatters of saliva and carrion splattering against my outer armor the distinct smell of rot and decay blasting my olfactory(smell) sensors-......-it pauses staring me down-....well atleast we know it needs to brush its teeth...-i joke lightly despite my predicament-

-i seem to finish with my scans and toss the glass capsule a small distance away carelessly the substance shattering upon a stone nearby-.....-looking back at you i pause for a moment-......you misunderstand lad. I'm not of decepticon or autobot origin. the signals you detect are nothing more then the parts i have taken from other bots and assimilated into myself to survive.
be it by battle or trade. or even robbing the corpses left upon battle fields. -my eyes narrow slightly at your comment about the deceticons-.....how long have you been in that ice cube? the decepticons are broken. the war ended by megatron himself. the great decepticon horde...has fallen. -i say bluntly with what feels the weight of time itself as the reality sinks in to strike at hazes mind-

-i close my eyes thinking-....have you ever seen the color of the world. haze? -the swarms of nanites suddenly move through hazes energon and regular systems clustering into the empty void that is your ocular connections- you owe me your life twice. perhaps even 3 times... -the decepticon symbol upon hazes frame suddenly starts to disintegrate into a flameing mass of hidden thermite meant to silence those who knew decepticon secrets when threat to their discovery became apparent-....so what will it be haze? do you want to live. or would you rather perish only to haze your parts consumed within this amalgamated body of mine? -i say as the thermite begins to slowly burn its way through hazes armor and into the cavity containing his spark-

which ever you choose this is something you may never have seen or may ever see again... -the nanites suddenly act as a temporary connection to hazes ocular systems, the connection putting a strain on the nanites which will cause then to crumble to nothing after a few short minutes. but not before a rush of imagery and data assaulting the unprepared processors of hazes cortex as they are connected to a what feels an almost foreign system- so...-the silver scratched surface of hazes own gun with glowing orange striations within its barrel, carried within the grip an ancient rusted mech with dozens if not thousands of clashing and mismatched parts yet organized in such a way that it would be an insult to call it junk. the details of the world long out of reach exposed to the gaze of haze-....choose. will bear this dept if only to survive until your debts are paid? or will you rot here killed by a dying faction? of course. you needn't believe a word i say until you see it yourself -i snort amused waiting aloofly for your response when its fairly obvious I've used some nanites to slow the progress of the thermite. as normally it would have burned straight through in a matter of moments-

- the starvation pushing me forward the lust of felsh or metal upon my fangs drving me forward burrowing through the earth to the scent yes... to the scent of prey! -i screech as i erupt through the earth into an already opened tunnel the scent of air and prey drawing me up towards the other tunnel when a crucnhing sound occurs next to me another scent of fire and heat...with food hidden underneath my attention snaps to the side and the blurry shape of a metal creature stands before me the heat is detering however..-.......-staring at the creature before me as the heat suddenly erupts hotter from it in rage i screech at it in a futile attempt the stop the surge of heat so i may feed upon the body saliva and bits of other meals flying forth from my maw splattering upon the red and yellow paint of the creature

- the threat of death with this creature... worrys me...fear...yes ...fear.. yet the other scent pulls me back to the tunnel...one without burning a smell. strong yes...PREY! i screech once more diving and bolting up through the already made tunnel ignoring the threat of heat from the other creature the colors of scents permiates the air as trails and swirls the blue scent drawing me forth as i get closer and closer to the surface to PREY to freasting!!-
GOTTA GO FAST!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:38 am

Pacific continues on his way, noticing that the location that the femm from before is behind what appears to be a wall of fallen stone. An easy enough obstacle, nothing that a wrecker couldn't handle in any case. "Hang on" He said lightly to Maria as he shot out several grenades at the wall of stone that would lead to the tunnel, with them exploding on impact as he continued to drive toward it, at the last moment he transformed and pulled out his hammer, using the momentum of his speed, he strikes the wall of rubble, breaking through it with ease after his grenades had softened it up, surprised though as the blue streaked femme races out, shouting at him to leave as fast as he could. He could hear some sort of screech from inside, and knew it wasn't anything that was 'bot or 'con. He grumbled and pulled out a grenade, ready to lob it into the cave, if not for catching the signal of one more 'bot inside. He would have loved to close off the tunnel, trapping the beast inside for now, though he would wait and see if that other 'bot would be able to make it out before whatever it was that was making it's way, and fast, would get to the entrance.

Meltdown quickly followed along as Pacific took it upon himself to demolish a cave wall. He watched invisibly and silently as he did so. His audio receptors picked up the screech of a creature that, at first seemed to be a mystery to him. It wasn't anything that he could easily pull up on file, but it was sending of many warning signals that made him feel he had to leave, and now! He glanced at the big guy, and moved into an area of cover outside, he would have Pacific's back, as he always did, from a secure place hidden. He was always careful, coating his steel in a special acidic covering that, if anything organic or otherwise were to touch him, it would cause them a great deal of damage. He also knew it would help to cover his scent and location from all that would bother to look for a minicon when faced with Pacific.

Kat stopped as she heard Whiteout, blinking as she took in what he said, and nodding lightly, having already packed earlier for the unknown, she was glad she had made herself so prepared. "Well, I kind of already packed up what I needed" She said a bit sheepishly, "I wasn't really sure what I was getting myself into, so I made sure I was ready, in case I wouldn't be able to return home anytime soon." she looked up at him "Though, are you really going to be able to do such a thing..? I mean, I mean no offense, but even with your wing fixed, you still don't really look to be in the best of conditions." She stated as she looked up at him "And, you've lost a lot of liquid" She wasn't fully sure what to call his version of blood, so a good cover word of liquid would have to do until she learned more about him. She couldn't help but wish that the cat robot had stayed and helped out more, though with some of the understanding of the war that had apparently gone on, she supposed she could understand why. She was about to move to leave before she heard a car coming up. It wasn't that the engine was loud, bur rather, it was playing rather loud music. She tilted her head lightly in confusion, but stayed hidden behind the rock. It sounded like a teenager, based on the dubstep that was blaring so loudly. She would wait for them to get out of view before going back to her truck. She didn't need to give Whiteout's position away to other nosy humans.

Lector quickly sped off as fast as she could toward the entrance, and was thusly there in no time "I'm here" She replied as she flew into action. She just had enough time to pick up the gear and pull out the gadget he had so instructed her to grab when she heard the tell tale engine of that wrecker outside, followed by several explosions. She knew right away he would be making an entrance once more and quickly transformed. "Get out of there, the entrance is clear!" She quickly called out to Concussion as the Wrecker burst through the wall as if it were nothing but scrap. She took off quickly before the entrance had a chance to collapse, though noticed that the grenades he had lobbed earlier had made it so the entrance he made stayed, for now. She took off quick as she could, shouting out to him "Get away from here!" Before she knew she would be out of his hearing ranges. She knew better than to go back for a wrecker, they often took care of the ugly business regardless of the situation. 'A wrecker doesn't call for backup, they call for cleanup' was one of their saying's that she had remembered. Though she did worry about Concussion. The creature had been about to attack, not that she could have done anything with the distance between herself and it. She dismissed the thoughts. She couldn't think about all of that now. She needed to get a safe distance away first, than strategize on what to do next.

Soon, Arachnid noticed a large autobot attacking at a wall of rubble. Once it had opened into a cave, her sensors went off on what was vastly approaching. She had traveled the galaxy and collected many specimens. She knew exactly what was coming up from below and knew immediately that, if she wanted to indeed make this world hers, she needed that creature dead as soon as possible. She growled, making a fist out of anger. That autobot was probably as good as dead if he didn't know what hew as doing. She knew all about the creature in question, and would keep a safe distance, she didn't dare to send her own troops though, less they become fodder for the creature. She paced, troubled, annoyed that this creature would appear here.

Nightshade glanced back a few times at Shatter as she prattled on about herself and her former glory. It was ture that this femme had brought her this ship and an army. And as she looked over the army, she did indeed see loyal troops. The combiner in particular caught her eye. She knew from record that it was one of Shockwave's prized accomplishments, and would surely be pleased that they had lived this long. What interested her though, was the amount of Autobot activity on this planet. She would want to know as much about them as possible. For that, the spy would come perfectly in hand. After she had turned to her troops, she looked at Shatter "You have done well, especially in keeping our resident spy around." She glanced once at Bullet, before looking back at Shatter, she knew praise would lift the morale, especially as she was making it in front of all of the troops. "There are indeed Autobot's on this earth already. To get our advantage, I'll send off our spy to gather intel on them." She gave one nod to Bullet again. "We will make this ship into the next Nemisis. It will house our troops until a better solution can be made. Until then, Bullet, leave here and find the Autobot's. Gain their trust as you always do and bring me any important information as soon as you can." She stated before turning to Shatter "Bring this ship to these coordinates, we'll want to be able to access my lab here as freely as possible, and drop off some guards for Shockwave." As predicted, this got the combiners attention, who seemed to perk right up at the name. Perfect, her army's morale was up, she had a spy en route to the autobot's, and she would even further gain the favor the mad scientist with the gift of the combiners. Things were surely headed her way.

Bullet rolled his optic's as Shatter continued to glance back at him. As if he would so foolishly act out in front of Nightshade. He valued his spark too much to be so relaxed. He knew he could get away with such things with Shatter. But he wasn't sure just how closely Nightshade followed her violent fathers footsteps. He was rather surprised, then, to take in a bit of praise at being a spy. He bowed his head a bit as he listened to Nightshade. So, she was being smart about all this. This was going to be tricky. But as she dismissed him to go spy on the Autobot's, he relaxed internally, and couldn't help but send a smug smile at Shatter. He knew that the fact that, even though she went on and on about her accomplishments, he was the one that got praise would bother her. "I'll report to you as soon as possible my liege." He said formally, again only doing so to spite Shatter. A small part of him would miss being able to mess with her so thoroughly. He listened for as long as needed before taking off for the exit. He couldn't help but blare some music on his way out 'on the road again' played just loud enough for Shatter to hear before he made his escape. He drove off, rather enjoying his new found freedom on this new planet. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad. He started scanning for the signs of autobot that Nightshade had mentioned, and continued on his way. What he found though, rather, was a decepticon symbol, and was glad he hadn't yet changed his symbol to that of an Autobot as he drove along a mostly deserted road. He scanned a perfectly normal looking vehicle, a Honda Accord, and changed his alt form accordingly. He would blend in flawlessly he was sure. It was his specialty after all. He drove up to an outcropping of rock which seemed to hide this 'con, his own music still going rather loudly.

Twinstrike watched silently as their new commander came and inspected them all. She transformed and bowed her helm to the commander and listened. Her sparks jumped in excitement that Shockwave was here on this planet, and couldn't help but to perk up at this. She noticed that Nightshade took note of this and went back to bowing her helm respectfully. She would get to reunite with her creator. For this, she was thoroughly excited. But she would contain that excitement for now.
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:08 am

Whiteout cocked a brow, surprised that his human complain seemed to have been so prepared to abandon her life for anything he might have desired with her. Curious. He had encountered enough alien lifeforms to refrain from making wild, assumptions that all humans were so flexible (or blindly loyal), but it didn't stop him from appreciating Kat's specific case. He smiled. "Well, I appreciate the enthusiasm." A twinge of intrigued humor tainted his words, though he soon became dismissive at Kat's concerns. "Don't worry about me, Kat. I've been taking care of myself for Eons. Have no doubt that I'll be up and fully functional by tomorrow, and fully refueled with energon. That's what we call our "liquids,"" he explained, grinning in humor at all of her primitive terminology. He had found himself in similar situations on planets lacking any sort of data net from which to siphon local information from.

However, speaking of energon, Whiteout found it quite uncanny that the renown double agent of the Decepticons, Bullet, was cruising down the road just behind him, blaring a kind of wild electronic music that only he would play. Whiteout was familiar with the Deception two-timer, having been a former spy for the Decepticons himself. This was just the bot he needed if he wanted access to the Decepticon's supply of energon before he and Kat toured the world. He might be tempted to steal a supply for himself, but he remembered what his last attempt led to and decided he didn't want to be back in Decepticon clutches, even if Megatron had surrendered.

"Don't mind that one, Kat. I know him. He wouldn't hurt a scraplet if it were gnawing up his leg," he assured, waving Kat off dismissively. "We can meet back here, let's say 1:00 PM Earth time?" At least his nannies were doing their job. His systems were already more than half-repaired, more than enough to move freely if Bullet was aware of him and approached. If he didn't, Whiteout would find him immediately after recharging and convince the fellow traitor to lend him a hand.

Hijack, though focused on his task, could not help but notice Arachnid's sudden frustration from behind him. He turned to look at her as she paced in apparent discontent. It took him several seconds before he could decide whether it would be appropriate of him to speak, though, in the end, his concern for his queen won him over. "Matter?" he inquired, his eyes following her path.

Shatter was quite pleased when, after appraising her new army, Nightshade turned to her and began to praise her for her outstanding work. Except, she was not the only one to be praised. In fact, it seemed to Shatter that Nightshade was all but glossing over her monumental and loyal accomplishment to honor Bullet, of all the bots on the entire ship. She even gave him the honor of a heavy task. Shatter's core burned in seething rage, though she did not so much as twitch in her desire to tear apart both Nightshade and Bullet at once. This was a test, wasn't it? Nightshade wanted to see how jealous she could be, how easily her loyalty would crumble. And what other reason would Nightshade want to test her other than a sense of mistrust or an inkling that she might make a worthy follower, perhaps a high ranking one. The thought was pacifying enough, though her anger still smoldered quietly in her spark.

She bowed her head when, at last, Nightshade addressed her again. "It will be done," she answered curtly, allowing that little pest Bullet off of the ship before sealing the exit off for flight. At the bridge, she entered the coordinates Nightshade had given her and the ship took off. After hearing that Autobot activity remained on Earth, she also took the liberty to cloak the ship heavily. At least her anger had not blindsided her to that curious reality. Autobots remaining on Earth? But why? So far, it seemed anything but charming and had a plethora of annoying songs for Bullet to choose and blow her audial sensors out with. But the Autobots were a different breed, and it was dangerous for them to be straggling on Earth. If any detected Nightshade or any part of her army, an entire world of Autobots could arrive in an instant to crush them, and that was not the natural order of Cybertronian destiny.

Haze was surprised with the flippant way Corrode tossed his chemical sample away, hoping for a moment that it might have landed nearby enough that it would encroach upon Corrode and render him immobile. But the breeze was not blowing in a favorable direction for such a stroke of luck, nor had the sample been of suitable quantity to fully affect a mech of Corrode's considerable size. He found it more prudent of himself to abandon his wishful thinking an instead focus on Corrode's explanation of himself, which was bizarre, to put it lightly. It sounded to Haze as though he had been captured by some mad scientist with a cruel sense of self-preservation, like some sort of monster from a Cybertronian horror. He wondered if his explanation had been a thinly guised threat. If so, it served its purpose. Haze was quite uneasy at the thought of being torn apart alive and forged against his will into another being, though he did not allow his nerves to surface. In fact, he grew quite resistant when Corrode began to speak outlandish claims of the Decepticon's fate.

"Impossible," he rebutted with the same bluntness and assuredness of Corrode. "Megatron did not surrender in the pits of Kaon, and he would sooner die than to surrender in his war. Your attempts to steer me from the Decepticons are weak and foolish, just as I was beginning to respect you," he admonished, scowling at the looming bot above him. He was not sure what he expected after his bitter words, but the possibility that Corrode would ask him a question about his sight was not anything he had in mind. He had grown weary of those who chose to point out the flaw, question him about it, underestimate him for it. He was accustomed to offlining them immediately and unflinchingly, though, this case was unique. He had no means of blasting Corrode's head off. In fact, the situation was quite reversed.

He decidedly ignored the question, prepared instead to accept Corrode's offer to spare his life when something unexpected happened. The nanites invading his systems travelled through his energon and to his processor, where they collected around it and formed a tangible connection to his optics. He should have anticipated it, but it wasn't until after the world opened up to his optics, now glowing green, that he realized that the nanites had formed his missing optical cortex. He gasped before he could think, awestricken and overloaded by all of the foreign data flooding into his mind. Light, color, properties that could not exist without each other were pouring into an optical cortex that formerly had not existed to observe them. It was chaotic euphoria, but then he realized the danger. With a grunt, Haze manually severed his processor's connection to the nanites clustered around it, sending himself plunging into a world of darkness once more. Sight was a handicap in this world, a distraction, a liar, not an advantage. In his anger, he managed to briefly resist the magnetic force pulling him to the ground and kicked the leg of Corrode with enough force to imbalance him, but not topple him over.

"You presumptuous fool!" The nanites in his helm were already disintegrating. "You will not corrupt me with the weakness of my brothers!" he shouted, only stopping to grunt as he suddenly became aware of an acute burning sensation eating slowly through his chassis and to his spark. His expression hardened, his lifeless optics turning up to stare at Corrode in masked horror at the options laid before him. For a moment, he considered death. Perhaps it would have been his choice if death was all his refusal would mean, but he had no intention of become apart of the monster before him. Though the Decepticon cause had long since died in his spark, he would rather continue serving it than become apart of the fiendish monster he had foolishly aggravated. "I will serve you until you see that my debts are paid. But I will reunite with Megatron and his forces first, and my services to you will only be made when I am not needed by my faction imminently." Those were the stubborn mech's terms and he would not waver in them. Not even the thermite burning ever-closer to his vulnerable spark would sway him.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senrage » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:28 pm

impossible that may be to one who's slept for a couple dozen if not a couple hundred years -i say greatly amused listening to your retort suddenly bursting out in roaring laughter- ah kaon! That brat really made it out of there! -i continue to roar with laughter my gaze averted but the rifle leveled directly at you without so much as a twitch as several glowing lines of Nanites invading the rifle itself- I was the one who gave megatron the meantime s to fight after he had been stripped practically to the core. Nothing big just a slight enhancement of physical durability and reaction time.-i grin amused at the memory- so that brat really made it out of the pits huh.. -i slowly return my gaze to you-
...I suppose you won't believe that ether. -i say lightly- though you should ask an old decepticon named shockwave about "megaTron's old monster" you might be supprised....

-after a moment I snort- corrupt is never my intention mine is to absorb... Assimilate. In A way attaching a temporary processor was a gift for you and a test for me. -i say one of my eyes flickering chaotically before cracking.- besides.. if you die you at least saw the light -i smirk at your reaction not even bothering to correct my stance as you find your leg shatters the brittle metals and gets stuck as if grabbed by the thousands of individual parts- now then.

I am no slave master I have no use of them. I have however use for a chemist.... For my observationz alone won't solve a problem I bear. -i stare down at you- and I'm sure you will benefit from me as I will of you... -i suddenly drop the rifle angle 5 or so degrees and unload 3 shots that impact I. A triangle around the thermite a blue chemical suddenly released from the shots and Crystalize the entire thermite section stopping it completely.- your formula. Mixed with one of my own. -i drop the rifle to the ground in front of haze the weapon thudding about 31 pounds heavier into the cracked stone and dust- the formula is in there. As well as an upgrade you have to remove the crystalized section your self or have another. Do it for you. -i release your leg and the mag lock-in however I will be taking one thing. -my arm bolts down and removes in split second o e of hazes ocular globes near painlessly- you'll find the next bit interesting.. -i say before turning away a swarm of Nanites rebuilding hazes armor and systems-

hope your in for a supprise.. -i say reaching up for my now broken eye removing it slowly and tossing it aside the eye crumbling to dust in a matter of moments- accelerated decay is what im afflicted with -a small shower of dust falls from my frame and armor as if to accentuate the severity-, i can rebuild parts and signatures without issue. but i have to constantly hunt for better parts that will last longer, -i pause for a moment- and your eye suppriseingly has a very high resistance to this decay -i say as several tendrils come from within my input socket and pick up/attach to the ocular hardware, but as soon as it does a secondary image appears upon hazes systems of data its an image of him self from a higher vantage point looking down at him in full color if abit dull-hmm... it seems your eye is transmitting data back to you....how peculiar...and... delightfully interesting.... this could be handy in the long run -i say to my self amused-

-Urgency hard and fast my scales and plates grinding through and against stone crushing boulders and pebbles alike before I erupt forth from the earth to a open chamber only to find a massive blue bot nearly the size of myself- ..threat..? Hunter.. no alone..--i think to myself at the appearance of this new bot the urge to feed surging up once more even stronger-....prey....large... Prey... Must.. ......-my whole body begins to quiver and coil up- ....must.... FEED! - I Launch myself forward much like a cobra only with my full body and weight, striking into the raised shaft of Pacific's hammer as he lifts it to block the strike. How's we the full brunt of my weight and serrated fangs evolved to shred any material smash right through the shaft my trajectory only altered, my full weight smashing into. And through Pacific's shoulder instead of his core the interview tearing me right through my massive may latched on impossibility hard as my fangs dig in deep the result being my form crashing past out into the dust... Pacific's entire arm and shoulder in tow. The hand still gripped hard upon the shaft of his hammer.

The first taste of sustinance after so long was more then what my already unstable mind could withstand immediately engrossed in my prize I begin to feast tearing metal from metal energon pouring forth into my waiting maw. Raw energy returning to my form as the meal is rapidly digested. My plating growing and taking on a matching blue Sheen to Pacific's. The plating thickening to match-

- as i continue to rev up my servos the larva suddenly turns around and bolts for the surface leaving me dumb founded and standing there-.......wait..... it ignored....oh hell no! -i blast my servos on max rapidly super heating them makeing my plating grow as i bolt up the tunnels after it erupting into the first chamber only to see it tearing off pacifics arm and flying out into the open desert- .....-it only takes me a moment to make a decision i bolt forward ramming into pacific and useing my inertia to launch him out off the caverns into a massive arch to right about where lector would be when he landed-

ghk... - i am jarred from the blow of hitting such a large bot head on useing the interia to simply launch him leaving my systems staticy and fragmented. the hear pouring off of my servos assaulting my heat sheilding and plating the golden glow of heat quickly turning white as the metals and alloys begin to soften and melt due to the extreme tempurature from the servos put on full throttle,-.....tch.. no time...to rest by the time it finishes with that arm my systems wont function enough to run or fight...-i mutter under my breath before bracing myself for the next most likely unpleasant bit about to occur-

.... here goes nothing - i blast the throttle again to max no time to cool of for a regular burst this time propelling myself forward in a haphazard dash against time, systems failing scans going dark radar flicking into nothing, it all forcing me to go on sight alone in mere moments a catch up with lector one of my knee joints seizeing causing me to tumble and smash into a mount of dust and dirt the earth around me beginning to glow and soften as my plating melts into my frame and behind my protective mask fusing and burning into my systems. gk..GHKAAA!!!!! -i let loose a scream as the metal continues to melt and solidify into my joints as i attempt to use my softened and glowing red fingers to claw into the gaps of my blast shield mask in attempts to tear it off to no avail, a whistling sound coming from above right before pacific crashes into another dirt pile nearby-

(i realized ive been making my chars corrode and concussion abit on the godlike side, so i figured ill showcase the price of that overwhelming advantages they have
GOTTA GO FAST!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:07 am

((Also, for anybody who wants in on the plotting points/discussion thread, here it is ))

Pacific swore under his breath so that Maria wouldn't hear him as he saw the creature, and found that it was nearly his size, not a good thing. As it launched at him he swung to take out it's head, but found that the one being taken apart was him, and before the one named Concussion appeared, he threw his grenade at where the creature was feasting on his arm. As he was hit by the speedy bot, and flew through the air, he tried to right himself so that he wouldn't land in a way that would hurt the human within him too badly. He twisted in the air as best he could and landed on his feet, hard, staring back at the distance between himself and the creature, calling for Meltdown to get away from the creature as the brave minicon sprayed the creature with acid, and even covered his old arm with acid, giving the creature as little to eat as possible before making a retreat. He looked over then at Concussion as he seemed to dissolve and melt into the ground. Idiot, if you push your body that hard, than you pay the price. Though this was the one that, temporarily moved him away from the ravenous creature, and he had a debt to owe for that. He hated debts. He reached down and helped the poor bot remove his blast shield mask, not gently, as Pacific wasn't one to do much of anything gently. He glanced up, and knew they needed to get more distance. Despite the other bot's overwhelming heated body, he lifted him up and transformed, having Concussion in the bed of his truck. His driver side door was gone, as well as parts all along his side. "Hold on" He said, both to Concussion and to Maria as he drove off after the Velocitronian as fast as he could. Thankful to hear Meltdown loping beside him.

Meltdown growled as he saw the creature attack Pacific, and moved leathily around as he watched in horror as the creature began to devour the arm. He growled out and sprayed both the creature and the old arm with acid, unwilling to allow the creature to eat too much. He remained completely camouflaged as he did so, thoroughly spraying the creature and the arm with acid, before he heard PB call out to him. He turned and made a very hasty retreat, running as fast as he could away from the creature, running lightly enough that he left virtually no trail to follow. Invisible to the optic, to scent, and almost to sound as he loped after the three bot's ahead of him. He wondered vaguely what that creature was, and would store the image of it to analyze later.

Lector watched her rear view's and saw the creature take out one of Pacific's arms. She grimaced as it devoured it greedily up until it was sprayed with acid from an unknown area. She braced for impact as she saw the big lug get knocked into the area, but wasn't fully expecting Concussion to be landing first. She paused and drove slower for a few moments as Pacific landed as well. She saw the terrible price for the amount of speed that Concussion had been pushing himself toward, and grimaced further. She wouldn't ever want to push herself that hard. She continued to wait as Pacific packed Concussion's body into the bed of his truck and took off again, keeping an optic out that they were following. Though she vaguely wondered what would stop the creature from following them above ground. Even still, she knew they needed to get away, quickly. If only she could give Pacific some of her speed, the poor lug was so terribly slow! How did anybody exist at such slow speeds??

Kat nodded a bit, wondering for a moment what a scraplet was, but figured it obviously wasn't anything pleasant, especially if it was gnawing at a robot's leg. She moved to leave but found that the robot had drove up and was now standing between her and her old car, giving her a bit of a start as she couldn't help but squeak out in surprise, nearly falling backwards. She thought the music had gotten louder, but didn't realize that he had been so close. He had obviously turned the music down as he had gotten closer, and for that she was thankful. Even at the current volumes, it somewhat hurt her ears. Before she could object, she gasped as she was picked up by the new robot. She listened as he spoke of being new to this world and how she had somehow managed to be the first human he had seen, and was a bit irritated at again being referenced as a pet to Whiteout. Not that she could do much as he held her so high from the ground, and seemed to begin talking non-stop. At least he had turned the music off for now.

Bullet continued on toward the signal he had been following. If he was correct in reading it, it was an old acquaintance, one that he was pleasantly surprised to see. As he transformed and walked up, turning his music down, he noticed a small creature walking out from behind the rock and smiled wide. What luck, a native creature to the world, and it even seemed sapient. As he rounded the corner, he saw who he had suspected all along, Whiteout. Another 'bot who was forced into being a 'con. He leaned down and scooped up the native, analyzing it "Wow, so this is what the native's of this world look like! They're so tiny!" He laughed lightly as he looked her over "Is this you're pet or something Whiteout? It's so small!" He than turned and got his first good look at Whiteout, and whistled at the condition he was in "Man! You've seen better days old friend! Don't tell me this little thing did that!" He laughed, unable to think that something as small and squishy as this creature could do any such damage to him, or any 'bot really. "Man, it's been what, Eons? If this is how you carry yourself, man have you really let yourself go!" He laughed lightly, "but hey, you're still alive!" he paused "oh hey, there's an earth song for this!" He then proceeded to play the music out loud for the human and Whiteout to hear. "Man, I'll give earth this much, the residence sure know how to make music!" He laughed as he rather enjoyed this form of music, snapping his fingers that weren't holding the human to the beat.

Nightshade watched and appraised how Shatter reacted when she praised Bullet, despite his silence, and took note of how she handled that. She could see in Shatter's optic's that it burned her up. This could be a good thing, if used properly. It could make Shatter a better officer. She recalled her fathers second in command, Starscream. She recalled how his optic's held greed for power. Shatter, luckily, wasn't Starscream, so she would be able to trust the femme a bit more than she would ever have trusted Starscream. As they took off for the laboratory, she viewed the monitors on the ship, and kept track of where Bullet had gone off to. She only truly trusted a spy only so far. Upon reaching their destination, she summoned the combiner, Pharma, and Shatter to follow her to the lab. The others were to remain aboard the ship. She took note of how, almost impatiently, the combiner kept at Shatter's heels. Clearly she was eager to see Shockwave again. This was strange, as she knew exactly what the mad scientist did to his experiments, and knew of the pain he tended to subject them to. Still, upon entering the lab, she observed the combiner split apart and rush over to Shockwave. She grimaced internally, but was at least grateful that they would be a valuable asset to her.

Twinstrike waited as patiently as she could, Vortex doing her best to keep the both of them calm and collected in the face of Nightshade. As they flew off at intolerably slow speeds, she couldn't help but pace the ship. As she was called forward once they seemed to reach their destination, she all but sprinted to Nightshade's side. She followed right behind Shatter, impatient to get to Shockwave. As they entered the earth lab, Flux could take no more of the patient game that Vortex was trying to maintain and broke the both of them apart. Not that either could much contain themselves, it had been so terribly long since they had seen Shockwave, their one true master. They both rushed over and hugged onto either of his arms calling out "master!" gleefully at finally being reunited with the one eyed scientist.

Arachnid glanced back as she heard Hijack "We need to begin preparing our troops. The synthetic energon is going to have to wait. We have a much larger problem to take care of" She growled as she glanced back at the monitor, seeing that it had fed on a large autobot. "Begin concocting acid's, and any other defensive materials you can. We need to prepare to fight a beast." She growled again unhappily.
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me