|Gems of Power| (Powers RP, high ranks available!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: |Gems of Power| (Powers RP, high ranks available!)

Postby ➳ hoot » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:57 pm

{ E d e n Heartnet ~ }
Eden whipped around, alarmed at the sudden thump behind her. She messaged her temples at the sight of the collapsed Tremble. Again, she wondered why she didn't have a healing gem. She was such a helpless leader that she couldn't even save a single life. With another sharp flick of her wrist, a white-hot stream of fire burned through the slowly weakening vines and collided with the inruders, driving them back. She spun around to face Tremble again. The girl was losing blood too fast, and Eden needed a Bloodstone to deliver Tremble blood.
Again, I don't have the skills to save her. Eden thought bitterly as she ripped the Amber off her neck and held the red gem tightly in her palm and closed her chocolate brown eyes. When they opened, everything was frozen, including Tremble and her blood flow.

Eden wiped sweat off her brow as entered the Healer's Hut. She grabbed a roll of bandages and a funny smelling bowl of.... Slimy stuff. She didn't want to think about what it was. She exited the hut and soon, she was kneeling before Tremble, clammy with sweat.

She worked quickly, spreading the sticky goo onto Tremble's wounds, wrapping the white cloth over the wounds, tying it up quickly. Soon after, time continued to flow. Eden prodded the girl cautiously, as she wasn't moving.
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hotaru. » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:21 pm

тяємвℓє ∂єω яσвιn

And soon, I'm feeling a gooey slime on my wounds, and band aids over the blood. I thank the person who did it so much, but I don't even know if I'm even going to survive. Before long, I lose my consciousness. I can only think of what a helpless person I am. I block out all of the things around me, the bird tweets of agony, the screams of the battle, the pretty view of a flower. I don't want to slowly die. Why can't somebody just kill me now? And then I realize there's a sharp knife there, laying where the sunlight doesn't reach, already bloody and claddy. Just what I need. A shot in one of my veins, and I'll lose enough blood. But I stop for a moment. What am I thinking, killing myself? Wasn't I here to live, and protect this secret forest? But I should die. I'm nothing. I slowly reach for it, and snatch it up. And preparing...
blargh
hotaru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ➳ hoot » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:39 pm

{ E d e n Heartnet ~ }
She shook Tremble, more desperate this time.
" Tremble? It's Eden. " she said softly, shaking the still girl again. " Come back, Tremble,You have people who are waiting. " she pleaded, trying not to choke. What could she do? She didn't have enough energy to stop time again to fing Inca. She had no medical experience. All she could do was hope. She reminded herself this as she prodded Tremble awkwardly.
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hotaru. » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:21 am

тяємвℓє ∂єω яσвιn

And just when I'm about to let the dagger slide off my hands, I see a person's face. Startled, I pull away from unconsciousness. It's our head master... Eden... I let the knife splash into a puddle of blood. What is she doing here? "W-What are you doing here?" I wanted to squeak, but it only came out as a cough, and my throat cranks down up so much that it's not suprising if it falls off any minute.
blargh
hotaru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ➳ hoot » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:37 am

{ E d e n Heartnet ~ }
She pressed an ash-white finger to her lips.
" Don't try to talk, you need rest. " she said quietly, putting on a lop-sided, yet reassuring smile. " We will fight. You have a different job, Tremble. You're job is to heal, which is just as important. " she smiled again, but it faltered as she spotted a couple of intruders that managed to escape her fire attacks nearing. She bit her lip as she gripped the bow in her hands. It was always slung on her back just in case she needed to attack from a far distance, like now. She pulled an arrow from her quiver, which was really just a smooth stick and set it alight his fire before she fired it. She made sure it hit the intruders in places that wouldn't inflict much pain, but made them unable to fight. She looked around for Sonya, and felt panicked as she couldn't spot the girl. She relaxed when she glimpsed the girl.
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxThefreak » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:04 am

The outside...
Username: WildTheFox
Name: Jupiter
Orientation: Straight
Deeper...
Personality ( You can RP out): Stubborn, Silent, Tough
History (Optional.) : I hate to talk about it, rumor has it I grew up on a slave ship. Thats true, I have a dark past.
Gems: I own Amber and Jade. I wear Amber as a ring and Jade as a necklace.
Ranking: Hunt Leader
Pets: No
Are you the spy?: Heck no
Does this really matter?
Crush: No... fine, Jackson.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Heck no
Which nationality?: British
Scars/Markings: I have a scar from my fore head that runs over my eye and ends at the neck.
Disabilities: I'm not very strong, but what it lack in that I make up in wit and speed. I'm also not very good in girly stuff like sewing and cooking. I am deathly afraid of chains and needles.
Other: Thats all I have to say.
I am quitting CS. I am sorry.
FoxThefreak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazelnut » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:28 pm

[Sorry I've got lots of school work at the moment, so I can't keep up with my RPs.]
hazelnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hotaru. » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:03 pm

(It's okay. Me too. But for the new character, I'm not the owner, so I can't accept, sorry.)
blargh
hotaru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hotaru. » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Milk Coffee wrote:
тяємвℓє ∂єω яσвιn

And just when I'm about to let the dagger slide off my hands, I see a person's face. Startled, I pull away from unconsciousness. It's our head master... Eden... I let the knife splash into a puddle of blood. What is she doing here? "W-What are you doing here?" I wanted to squeak, but it only came out as a cough, and my throat cranks down up so much that it's not suprising if it falls off any minute.
blargh
hotaru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me