The New Generation (Marvel - Based Roleplay)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The New Generation (Marvel - Based Roleplay)

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:55 pm

Peggy
"Yeah Barnes. We're fine just a little dusty." She sighed looking around the dust covered rubble around them, "The big question is how are we going to get out." She mumbled her hand still on the button so he could hear her, "Looks like our exit is sealed off, which means not a lot of oxygen. We'll find a way out, help the hostages. That's an order."

Natasha
She brushed herself off before helping Pietro, Loki, and then Tony. With a sigh she began to work with the hostage she checking for injuries or casualties. "Looks like we're all good here. A couple sprains but nothing deathly serious Barnes!" Natasha callled out as she helped a couple to their fee

Wanda
The system in the tower went off and the woman sighed, "Well kid looks like you're going to get some work in today. Let's rock and roll. Peter Spaceman can you get your girlfriend and the doctor and tell them to meet us on the roof in five?" She took the younger Peter's arm and started to walk pulling the kid with her "You have your suit right?" She asked glancing back at him with a smirk

Gamora
When the automated message, the distress signal came on Gamora jumped but sighed, "Looks like you'll be getting out anyway." She sighed as she bent down to zip up her boots and zippered , well it was Peter's jacket but she had borrowed it for the time being
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:37 pm

-Peter Parker-

The teens eyes then widen when she grabbed his arm and asked him the question. Oh no, she knew. He thought as he then tried to convince her he had no idea what she was talking about. "My suit? I mean, I had one for Homecoming that my Aunt got me," he rambled as he looked around and at where she was leading him, "Mister Stark didn't say any of thing came with the internship job."

-Bruce Banner

The doctor then looked up as he heard the message and did a small sigh as he then placed the items down gently on the table. He then looked over at the alien and watched her as she got situated. "Yay me," he mumbled as he then removed his white lab coat and ran a hand through his curls before leading her up to the flight deck.
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    ❝ A little more than kin, a little less than kind

Hello! I'm ghostlyhamlet and I'm a writer/screenwri
    ter and director. I enjoy a good roleplay and sharing
    my creativity with others. Although I might not mes
    sage back quickly, if you ever need someone to talk
    to, don't be afraid to send me a PM.

they/them pronouns || demi-bisexual || pacific standard time

❝ This is I, Hamlet the dane
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:51 pm

Wanda
The woman rolled her eyes at the boy's stammering and really bad lies, "You know what I mean Peter. Tony can't keep a secret. Also my powers help like that." She smiled and held up her free hand the glowing red in her hand. She chuckled, "Really you can't lie to me, this is the woman who put most of the avengers into a state with their worst fears." She kept walking grabbing a key chain from a hook.

Gamora
"At least you'll get to Miss.Romanoff." She said her tone holding a joking edge as she opened the lab door, stopping to add the last remark of, "I'm sure she'll enjoy being rescued." There was utter sarcasm in her tone as the door shut and she started down the hallway ahead of her.
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:58 pm

-Peter Parker-

He then flushed incredibly at that as he followed her, unzipping his backpack to revel a certain blue and red suit as he followed Wanda. "Who else did Mister Stark tell?" He asked as he then flushed again as he cleared his throat softly, "and uhh, sorry about the fight thing..."

-Bruce Banner-

He then did a small groan when she had mentioned Natasha's feelings about getting rescued. The scientist knew that the assassin did not favor the idea of being seen as weak and having to need assistance. "I'll be sure to hear all about it, where's Clint by the way? Have you met him yet?"
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:13 pm

Wanda
She laughed softly and tied her hair back pressing the down button on the elevator. She hummed, "I think Tony only told me. Then again I already knew so.." She trailed off and shrugged with a giggle. The arrived where all the cars were and she tossed the keys to Peter, "Pick a car. You're driving. The others are taking a plane." She sighed when he apologized about the fight and smiled sweetly at him, "That's very sweet Peter but don't be sorry I'm still alive."

Gamora
She thought about the name and snapped. "He wanted to spend time with his kids today." She shrugged softly, "I don't fault him for it, if I had a family I would want to spend my time with them."
//Our real clint left the rp
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:27 pm

-Peter Parker-

He then grabbed the keys easily and swiftly with his reflexes before looking up at her and swallowing at her reply. "Oh," he then looked around before spotting a nice black car that didn't seem too expensive in case by any chance he crashed. The brown-haired boy then got into the drivers seat and adjusted everything, his palms a bit sweaty as he looked over at where Wanda was. "You sure you want me to drive?"

-Bruce Banner-

He then did a small sigh at that thought. A family. Bruce wasn't sure if he was able to have kids, nor did he actually trust himself to, seeing as The Other Guy could be unpredictable at times and the scientist didn't want to have the risk that something bad could happen without warning. The poor man had stopped walking as he was too lost in his dark thoughts to proceed walking.

((oh, sorry about that then))
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:34 pm

Wanda
"It'll be good experience." She shrugged sliding into the passengers seat and buckled up before shutting the door and smiled at Peter, "Look just don't kill us and you'll be fine. I'll program the GPS and you'll be just fine." In her head she was silently praying to whomever was out there to not let her die today

Gamora
She turned when she noticed the man hand stopped, "Is something wrong Dr.Banner?" She noticed the look on his face, "Oh no. Dr.Banner we really don't have time to be emtional, we can do that once we save our team."
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:44 pm

-Peter Parker-

The teen then nodded a bit nervously as he had only recent gotten his driving licence around last month. Clearing his throat he then turned the key and started to pull out of the garage and following wherever the GPS told him to go. "W-Would you mind if I played, uhh, music?"

-Bruce Banner-

The scientist then looked up at her before shaking his head to clear his thoughts. "Oh, yes," he said before he started to go towards the elevator that would carry them to the roof.
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:21 am

Wanda
She chuckled and shrugged, "Go ahead. Whatever makes it easier, don't be so nervous. I mean you've fought heros before. What's driving a car compared to that?" She chuckled as she pulled out her phone scrolling through trying to get through to anyone, she tried her brother first holding the ringing phone to her ear

Gamora
She pushed the button and the elevator arrived she stepped in waiting on the scientist with a soft chuckle, "So many people let their emotions get in the way of their work I'll never understand it."
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:22 am

//aaa I'm so busy so I skimmed, tell me if I get anything wrong? Thanks!

Peter Quill
He nodded at Wanda, pulling on his headphones and wandering to the spot where he had last seen Gamora. Not there. But he did hear voices further down the hall. Peter continued there, peeking his head in and spotting Gamora and another guy already by the elevator. "Hey guys!" he called out in greeting, joining them in the compartment.

Steve Rogers
Peggy had taken the words right out of his mouth. "What she said. We need to get out of here! This whole place is coming down!" he exclaimed, shielding Peggy and starting to move forward.

Pietro
He watched Natasha with a little worry.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups