Freedom -Human Romance RP- *STARTING*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Freedom -Human Romance RP- *Need members!*

Postby Rancor1358 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:29 am

David passes some bread rolls into the hall. 'Yeah, I found a two lockets there last year. Weird..' David wiped his hands on a nearbye towel. 'So, guess I'll see you tommorow then.'
Rancor1358

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enbizaka » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:32 am

"See ya then" Grace said as she went to the table, and got a few things and went to her bedroom when the crowd of people wasn't looking.
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
---| hi | hi | hi | hi | hi | hi |
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

I can't make a pretty signature help
Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancor1358 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:43 am

David watched her walk away and smiled to himself again. He grabbed a little sandwhich from the table and headed up to his room. It had been a long day. He got showered and changed into a pair of boxer shorts. He climbed into bed and closed his eyes, listening to the crickets chripring and the distant sound of a raven in the distance. He closed his eyes to the sweet sound of mother nature.
Rancor1358

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enbizaka » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:36 pm

lover not a fighter wrote:Name: (What your person's name is) Yukiko
Looks/Picture: (You can use a picture or just write what they look like)Image
Personality: (What are they like? Bubbly/hyper etc) kind, can be sarcastic, can be very hyper, and at other times she can be very calm, she is a mystery takes a bit to figure her out, she can be smart when she fells like it, she can be lazy, likes to read, can be a bit of loner sometimes, likes to draw but cant draw worth crap(lol), she loves playing tennis.
History(You have to have one): (How did they find the castle? What did they do when they were young? Where did they live?) when she was little she would go fishing, and hunting with her dad she did up until she found the castle,she also all through her life cared for animals and she looks at the night sky almost every night before she goes to bed, she lived in florida, she discovered the castle when she was adventuring around in the woods.
Crush: (Who they love/like. You don't have to have one) none...yet/open..looking
Will you obey the rules?: (Will you obey them?) yes, i will do my best! :D
What size room: (You cannot say giant or tiny or small. Only huge/large or big) Big room.

Sorry. I forgot to change the title. I'm not taking anymore members.

Last bumped by Enbizaka on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:36 pm.
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
---| hi | hi | hi | hi | hi | hi |
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

I can't make a pretty signature help
Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes