Three Raven's (now accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Three Raven's (now accepting)

Postby ChocoboQueen » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:19 pm

(( Okay, thanks. =D Gah, I'll do it tomorrow. It's getting a tad late. See ya! ))
"Where's your will to be weird?"
ImageCars are pollution. Chocobos are the solution!Image

"Some of the worst mistakes of my life have been haircuts."-Jim Morrison

Image Image
ChocoboQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChocoboQueen » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:55 am

(( Praise the lord, I finally have time to do my intro again! =D ))

Siegfried suddenly found himself in front of a large, two-story(it is two stories, right?) building, which had the look of something out of the middle ages. He raised an eyebrow as he took a glance around him at the surroundings, then his slightly dazed look turned to a frown. " Well this is just wonderful," he muttered to himself with a thick brittish accent. He then looked down at his hands, which he was still holding the note and key with. He let out a heavy sigh, then stuffed them both in his pockets and took a few steps foreward towards the front door of the building. Might as well go in since I was oh-so conviently teleported here... he thought with a small roll of his eyes as he swung the door open.

Isabella sputtered as she tried to worm her way out of a large bush pressed up next to a brick building(I hope it's brick... P= ), having no idea how she got there. She finally poked her head out of the leafy mass, sneezing as she pulled herself up. She brushed the dirt and foliage off her casual blue and white dress, muttering something with a frustrated frown. But her gaze suddenly shot up when she heard the hindges of a door creak open on the opposite side of the building, her frown slightly melting away. She quickly leaned down and pulled her sock up, which had slid down in her struggle to free herself from the bush, then started running towards the sound of the door, making it in time to see it slam shut.

Image Image
ChocoboQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AbsentRaven » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:28 pm

((lol XD this Inn is always changing the way you view it is the way YOU see it))
Turning Tangle was startled by a boy who just stepped in her eyes gave a flash of silver "oh! hello there. . .welcome to Three Ravens do you have a note?" brushing her hands she pulled down her sleeves, " And. . .i will need one item from where you come from. . .a button, peice of paper etc. . .anything"
AbsentRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of Spades » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:50 am

Damen walked around still, flexing his hand a little as he walked. He made a sphere of darkness and watched it for a while. "Well, I guess it's just you guys and me." He said as he also created a fireball on his other hand. He sighed, and made them disappear.
I quit the forums, so you can kick me out of any RP, I don't care, I'm not RPing on here anymore. If you want to know where I moved, PM me and I'll give you links to one of the two websites. I still will check for any PMs, and I'm keeping my pets, however nothing much out of that. Goodbye, CS forums, we've had a good run, but you just went down the crapper.

Dear mods, GrandAbandon is my cousin. She just recently came to live with me and my parents, due to a really crappy circumstance in her previous home. Though we use the same computer now, she is not me, and I am not her. Please don't ban either of us. I do help her with some things, as well, so she's pretty caught up on rules and whatnot.
Queen of Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChocoboQueen » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:58 pm

(( Ah. Okay then. XD I knew I shoulda re-read the first page. =D ))

Siegfried raised an eyebrow slightly at the girl who had so seemingly eagerly jumped up to greet him at the door. " Um, hello," he muttered as he stuffed his hands in his pockets, fiddling around with the piece of paper inside of it. " And yes, I do have a note, but before I hand any of my personal belongings over to you, I think I deserve an explaination for how and why I ended up here and, if you don't mind, for you to give me a proper introduction of yourself."

(( Yessiree, Isabella's still standing outside of the door...))

Image Image
ChocoboQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

!

Postby AbsentRaven » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:47 pm

((aw sadness poor girl =P meh hope she doesnt run into anything strange that might be arriving lol XD))

Tangle raised an eyebrow, slowly her bubbly demeanor softened, her voice rang through the front hall and those within the bar area stopped to listen " I am TangleLore FireHeart or in my native land and people GnarusTerra TimidusViscus, I hail from the Seelie Court one of the Sidhe and last of the Tuatha de Danann then in a softer voice she spoke "as for why you are here and what brough you. . .it's a rather long story. . .care to sit? or do you just want me to explain here?" her hand towards the victorian sitting room she turned her head slightly the smile gone from her face slowly the sounds of talking started up again in the bar.
AbsentRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChocoboQueen » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:04 am

(( Aw, don't feel sorry for 'er. She's standing out there because she wants to. =D Hmm... that would be rather unpleasant. P= ))

" Hm, interesting...." Siegfried muttered, fidgeting around with the paper in his pocket a little more before pulling his hands out and crossing his arms over his chest. " I think I can handle standing. Just do it here."

Image Image
ChocoboQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AbsentRaven » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:17 pm

((lol ok ^ ^ and yeah. . that would be O.o. . .>_> ))
Taking an inwards sigh Tangle began her talk "the reason for why you are here. . .is because you are men't to be here. . somewhere in this Inn is a room that only YOU can open and only YOU can discover its secrets for that room has some connection with your life and your world as for how you got here. . .the key that is in your pocket along with the note was made by me. . .that key is a connection from your world to this one the key and note chooses its owner. . .most people who end up here need adventure and help in some way. . ."

Outside soft sounds of speakers could be heard. . .traveling up the path a women her hair a wheat blond with a ribbon on either side had what appeared to be in her arms a white rabbit with a stop watch and monical. They where busily chatting away as they aproached the Inn.

((lol i couldn't help it XD i loved that book since I was a kid))
AbsentRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChocoboQueen » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:58 pm

Siegfried just stared at the floor for a couple moments with a slight frown on his face, then finally spoke. " Hm. Sounds somewhat plausible, seeing as I'm here as of now, speaking to someone that I don't know and in a place that I've never even heard of or seen and was magically transported to..." he muttered, then glanced back up at Tangle. " So, you said you needed the note and an item from my position, if I'm not mistaken?"

Isabella turned around from her position facing the door, which she'd been trying to hear through this whole time, but to no avail, after hearing voices coming up the path. She raised an eyebrow as if to say "what the hell???" and stepped out of the way of the door so she wouldn't get in their way. She'd never in her life seen anyone like them, and now of all times was a slight strain on her mind.

(( Hah, wow...XD))

Image Image
ChocoboQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups