welcome back - multifandom - open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Killing off characters

Poll ended at Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:34 pm

bad idea!
25%
good idea!
38%
kill off one of my characters?
No votes
a surprise?
38%

Total votes : 8

Re: welcome back - multifandom - open

Postby puppypillar » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:57 pm

headmistress kholina

xxxxRight as the last teal went it, Headmistress Kholina slammed the door. She, even quicker than before, started down the hallway. Another door appeared; it was a blotchy door that looked like a melted candle, made out of something like amber. She opened the door, and the inside was just normal, two chairs for the people inside. It kind of looked like a doctor's office. "Hurry hurry, we're running out of time." She said, motioning toward the door.

amaros - angel - supernatural - maroon room - open

xxxxwaiting

ruel ovpen - pokemon trainer - purple room - open

xxxxdon't know what to write.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:06 pm

Eleven

Eleven quickly grabbed the OL and ran inside the Amber room- wasting no time! She looked around this new room. It was a beautiful shade of amber. The little girl looked at her partner and gave a soft smile.
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:19 pm

headmistress kholina

xxxxShe slammed the door behind them, smiling. Those two.. the blue one wouldn't get in trouble, then, he hurried when she told him to. "Next.. the members of the black room, get ready." She walked forward. A fancied styled black door with silver patterns on the corners glinted there, menacingly. She opened it, and similar with the cold mist from the white room, black mist flowed out, but as it got nearer, all the warmth seemed to be disappearing from everyone's bodies. It didn't effect Kholina, though, since she had these abilities as well. "Hurry up, step in."

amaros - angel - supernatural - maroon room - open

xxxxwaiting

ruel ovpen - pokemon trainer - purple room - open

xxxxdon't know what to write.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:25 pm

◇The Once-ler◇

He didn't have any time to react as he was pulled into the room by the girl. Though he looked around, seemingly unimpressed compared to the very pretty Teal room. he merely sighed at his partner, looking around the room, he was already getting sick of this color, he seemed depressed now, compared to his sudden cheeriness of seeing the Water Room, he walked around boredly, bwfore taking a seat on what was considered the floor.
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:28 pm

Eleven

Eleven tilted her head at her partner, she didn't understand what was so wrong about this room. Although it did remind her of a far more welcoming place it did reek of that amber colour. She secretly wished she was able to go home to her friends- and Eggo's!
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:31 pm

Suddenly, the first room the pair of the White room were in started to get colder and colder, the white mist being mixed with something of a blue color. As well as that, a black liquid was being administered into the water of the teal room, the small fish that had been welcoming the group floating to the top of the room, as if dead. Out of the amber-colored walls of the Amber room come medical syringes, searching for the amber pair's wrists. And soon, the rest of the members of the academy would be experiencing something similar.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:38 pm

◇The Once-ler◇

He took one look at the syringes and became fearful he wnated to get up and run from them, but he thought that it would only make things worse or cause him to get punished for it, so he just sat stood and let the things inject whatever it was into his veins, hoping it wouldn't be lethal.
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:38 pm

prince noctis wrote:
    Noctis / Male / 20 / FFXV / Sorey

Noctis jumped a bit before letting out a sigh of relief. He glanced around the room curiously. Well, seemed safe enough. Didn't seem like he was gonna die in here. Though it was starting it was also... chilly in a way? It wasn't like he had the warmest of clothing. But there was no use complaining. Since he was sure that the woman outside. Though he could hear Gladious' voice roaring in his head telling him to stay vigilant. It seemed safe but you never know what can jump out at you. Though he soon perked up at the sound of Sorey's voice. "I'm not really sure, Prompto-" he paused then shook his head to correct his mistake "Sorry- I mean Sorey." Noctis bit his lip, feeling a little embarrassed that he accidentally called him Prompto again. Just his voice. God Sorey's voice. How can someone sound so similar to someone yet not be them?

"Though... We should stay vigilant. Sure this place is a lot more... Comforting then in the hallway. But you never know." he soon added as he took another glance around the room.

sorey - male - 17 - white - noctis

Prompto. There was that name again. Sorey couldn't help but cock his head in confusion as he was addressed incorrectly again, glancing over at Noctis with curiously glimmering green eyes. "...no, it's okay. Don't worry about it," he chirped regardless; he must have reminded Noctis of 'Prompto', or something. Nothing of the sort had happened to him before, but he supposed it was okay. "Yeah, I agree. It's a little chilly in here, though." Regardless of the icy conditions reminding him of Mikleo, they were certainly cold enough to make his skin crawl and pull him back into reality. "..." He remained quiet for a long moment, simply wandering in the small space, before he shuddered as the conditions seemed to get colder, spotting his breath fogging up in front of his face. "I-is it...getting colder in here?" And...bluer. His brow furrowed in concern and he glanced around, shallowing his breaths to avoid pulling too much of the blue coloration in. This didn't feel right...
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:40 pm

blaise|red|male|tag/s - open|location - hallway

Don't know what to say, honestly.

runa mokun|teal|female|tag/s - clara|location - hallway

You watch in fascination as the fish swam around your fingers, before stopping in front of you, seemingly happily. You didn't even notice the conspicuous clouds of black liquid pouring into fresh water. You had since noticed your strange ability to breath in the water, which definitely made you feel better, however as the dark clouds of ebony began to creep on the tail fin of the fish, the fish suddenly turned to it's side, and floated to the top. Almost in a trance, you watch it float to the surface of the water, before you grab Clara's arm and pull her back. "Get away from that black stuff! It... The fish..." You murmur panicked, swallowing. "She locked us in a death room didn't she...!"
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:17 pm

Eleven

Eleven took one look at the syringes and almost jumped into the air- she was terrified of needles- especially after her life in the lab. She almost froze as a syringe poked into her wrist. She steadied her breath as she waited for it to go away. She looked over at the Onceler, a look of pure helplessness in her eyes.
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me