|Gems of Power| (Powers RP, high ranks available!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: |Gems of Power| (Powers RP, high ranks available!)

Postby hotaru. » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:43 pm

тяємвℓє ∂єω яσвιи

I stare up at the snow white wall. It's so clean, and there's no leaks or any cracks. It must be new. And my mind whizzes back to the fight. What's happening now? I jerk up, but I flop down on to the bed. Moaning with pain, I let my hand slop down on to my head. By now, they're probably so hurt, even more deadlier than mines, trying to kill the invaders, but can't. I hate imagining my mates getting... Killed.
blargh
hotaru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazelnut » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Sonya was a being of pure anger. The closer the offenders got to camp, the more primal she became. She was a defender, and these people had no right to invade her home. This thought helped her to dispel any thoughts regarding the life of these people. They were trying to hurt her, kill her even, therefore she had all the rights to hurt them.
The archer, that had shot her, had barely any time to turn around before he felt the cold of Sonya's dagger through his chest. A panicky person shot a bullet, which thankfully missed, then appeared to have to reload. Using this moment to her advantage, Sonya charged. Satisfaction cooled her as here blade met friction and blood pooled where the gun wielder now lay. She reeled back in shock. Satisfaction? What was the monster she was becoming?
hazelnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ➳ hoot » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:36 pm

{ Eden Heartnet ~ }
Eden watched as Sonya took the two people down. She touched her comrades arm.
" We are humans too. " she said quietly, yet seriously. It may have sounded bizarre to the humans - no, outsiders. Didn't they know they were humans? But it was foreign to the ears of the villagers. Eden realized just now that the jewels provided you so much power, you thought too highly yourself, you thought you were inhuman. She folded her wings and they disappeared as Eden landed softly on the forest floor. She confronted a human calmly, dodging an arrow aimed for her head. She kicked the outsiders legs, and he fell with a cry. Eden jabbed him somewhere, and he collapsed with a soft thud.
" Sonya, try make them faint without inflicting any pain. " Eden said as a bullet grazed her arm.

Wait, what was she saying? These humans were trying to destroy the village. The village which she loved. They didn't go destroying their homes, so why did they want to destroy theirs? She felt a coldness spread through her body. A deep hatred, malice.
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hotaru. » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:58 pm

тяємвℓє ∂єω яσвιn

I panic. I have the choice to let my mates die, or go help my friends. And I'm going to help my friends until I die. I urge myself out of my bed and limp towards the door, and push it open. My clothes are dripping wet with blood, and it forms a scarlet pool as I walk. I put my weight on the obstacles as I wobble towards the fight. The invaders are coming, heading towards me. I huff air out of my nose and gather the energy left in my body. There isn't much, but I lift my hands and make the vines grow around their feet, and create a wall between me and them.
blargh
hotaru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazelnut » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:36 pm

Sonya nodded ashamed of herself for losing control. The invaders lay injured, but Sonya knew there was nothing she could do for them.
"We have to go." She whispered, more to herself than anyone else.
Taking once again to the sky she flew towards the camp, but Sonya could feel the first signs of tiring.
hazelnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ➳ hoot » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:07 pm

{ E d e n Heartnet ~ }
As soon as the hatred came, it left. Eden took off, following Sonya and panicking slightly as she glimpsed the village entrance. She did a head count. 2..4..5 more intruders. With a cry, she swept someone from their feet before she had another idea. With her Amber, she stopped time. Eden grasped the intruder by their arms and flew into the air. No matter how many times she stopped time, she couldn't get used to it. The birds were frozen, some with stretched wings, about to take flight. The trees had stopped rustling, and she spotted a couple of villagers. She flew a bit further, adding a burst of speed before she landed, tying the intruder with vines. She left him there and sped back to the village. Time started again as she touched the glowing red gem around her neck.

As she arrived in the village to continue fighting, she spotted an interesting wall of.... Vines? Kicking a intruder in the groin, she flew over the barrier to investigate. She squinted, trying to get a closer look at the villager. As soon as she glimpsed the pools of blood around the girls feet, she knew it was Tremble. With a beat of her magnificent wings, she was standing next to the wounded villager.
" Are you OK? " she asked softly, knowing it was a stupid question. She didn't look OK.
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waistcoat&converse » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Jack was hurt. Badly hurt from a stab wound in his chest. Inca was completely overrun by invaders at the forest entrance, spinning her staff in one hand, katana in the other. There were too many to fight, Inca thought, as she knocked another one out. She drew on every single last reserve of power she held, and slammed her staff into the ground. A wave of shadow left it, immediately knocking out the ones further away, and killing the ones at close range. Inca collapsed, completely exhausted.
waistcoat&converse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ➳ hoot » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:26 pm

{ E d e n Heartnet ~ }
She had pushed it to the back of her mind, forced it back. But no matter how hard she tried, she knew she was tired. She had stopped time once, and her wings ached. Her breathing was shallow as she closed her eyes and flicked her wrist, a ball of fire sailing over the barrier of vines. From the startled cries, she knew she had hit a couple of intruders. She glanced back and Tremble and felt a wave of helplessness. She was the Village Leader, was she not? Why didn't she have any gems with healing properties? She stomped her foot angrily. She was a Leader, but she was only 9. Well, 10. She still had mood swings. Wait, 10?
That's right. Eden thought, rather bitterly.It's my birthday today.
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waistcoat&converse » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:20 am

Jack stood up shakily drawing breaths. He started to move into the forest, to help the rest of the group. Somehow, he knew Inca wouldn't be harmed anymore.
waistcoat&converse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hotaru. » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:31 pm

тяємвℓє ∂єω яσвιn

I crumple down, exhausted by flourishing the vines around them. I couldn't do much. I'm nothing but a paralyzed, helpless little girl who's doing nothing but weeping and getting hurt by a thousand wounds. I wish the lead healer is here, what was her name? I don't have much memory, and I think it was somebody's birthday today but don't remember her name. Oh, stupid me. The most... Unhelpful girl in the world.
blargh
hotaru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me