X-men Apocalypse Roleplay (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: X-men Apocalypse Roleplay (Accepting)

Postby Richlee » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:17 pm

(welcome :))

Adrian nodded. He closed his eyes and concentrated. It would take him a moment because the time span was very big. But he did it and opened the portal.
Hey, you with the pretty face! Welcome to the human race ♡
Richlee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:19 am

((I can't be Vladimir))

Katarin looked through and saw soldiers closing in on Vladimir threatingly and of what she saw of Vladimir he didn't look too good, but like always he didn't seem to want to back down. Narrowing her eyes she leapt into the portal blocking a sword that was swinging towards him. And pushed Vladimir towards the Portal at the same time.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richlee » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:44 am

Charles watched her reaching for her friend and pushing him to the portal. He smiled a bit. The boy closed the portal after she had rescued Vladimir.

((I can play him if nobody else wants to. But I already have four characters, so I'll wait if somebody wants him))
Richlee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark!_At_The_Disco » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:15 am

((Richlee can play him. Also waiting for Derek to come back with food))
Shark!_At_The_Disco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:52 am

Richlee wrote:Charles watched her reaching for her friend and pushing him to the portal. He smiled a bit. The boy closed the portal after she had rescued Vladimir.

((I can play him if nobody else wants to. But I already have four characters, so I'll wait if somebody wants him))

Katarin smiled happy that they had rescued Vladimir.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richlee » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:02 am

Charles smiled. "He can stay here too, of course." He said with a look at the man.

Vladimir looked a bit confused when he realised he wasn't in this battle anymore. "Where am I? What happened? Katarin?"
Richlee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:30 am

Richlee wrote:Charles smiled. "He can stay here too, of course." He said with a look at the man.

Vladimir looked a bit confused when he realised he wasn't in this battle anymore. "Where am I? What happened? Katarin?"

"We are in New York, a place called Westchester, a boy helped me reach you, so you wouldn't die." Katarin told him. She moved closer and hugged Vladimir, she saw injuries, some looked a little worse then others, but he was alive, and for that she was happy.

Derek jogged back to the others, carrying food.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark!_At_The_Disco » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:25 am

Kath smiled. "Thanks Derek. Kurt and I were just talking about what it would be like to live in a perfect world, where nothing bad ever happened. What do you think about that?" She asked wanting everyone's opinion on this.
Shark!_At_The_Disco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:33 am

katiegab wrote:Kath smiled. "Thanks Derek. Kurt and I were just talking about what it would be like to live in a perfect world, where nothing bad ever happened. What do you think about that?" She asked wanting everyone's opinion on this.

"I think that having everything be perfect would seem great at first, then it would get pretty boring. I mean in a perfect world we wouldn't need our powers, there wouldn't be any mutants." Derek told her passing out the food.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark!_At_The_Disco » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:37 am

Natasha Barton wrote:
katiegab wrote:Kath smiled. "Thanks Derek. Kurt and I were just talking about what it would be like to live in a perfect world, where nothing bad ever happened. What do you think about that?" She asked wanting everyone's opinion on this.

"I think that having everything be perfect would seem great at first, then it would get pretty boring. I mean in a perfect world we wouldn't need our powers, there wouldn't be any mutants." Derek told her passing out the food.

"Yeah. That was pretty much my point. No offense Kurt." Kath said patting him on the back.
Shark!_At_The_Disco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me