ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ (open)

Postby Gravis Cordis » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:10 pm

🧡Name: Luminescence/Lumi~Gender: Female~Universe: Underfell~Tags: Undyne~Emotions: Wary🧡

Feeling a little better now that she was looking out the window, Luminescence began to think that maybe she could go back to class without having a mental breakdown in front of everyone.
Suddenly, a foot came uncomfortably close to her body and with a small growl, she backed further into the corner. And you know what they say. A cornered animal is more dangerous than a free one.
She quickly looked up, her eyes narrowed into slits, before she visibly relaxed at the sight of a smiling fish-like monster.
After a quick once over, she filed away any information that might be useful later on and smiled.
"H-Hey." The mention of class made her rather uncomfortable. The girl had wandered for so long, she didn't know where she even was at this point. And on the first day...what could make things worse?
"S-Sorr-ry. I-I don't know wh-where the cl-class is."
'Stupid! You can't even apologize properly!'

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Aspiring artist/Avid roleplayer/Lover of video games
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:33 pm

ORIGINALTALE ] ━━ [alex] ━━ [ tags:- ] ━━ [ nickname: ravioli boy ]
"Its horrible..its like a prison I keep coming back too..its quiet..lonely..no one ever visits..I'm always trapped..its so dark..its horrible....ngh im sorry.. Forget I spoke.." He said.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:37 pm

🖤💙Name: Sans/Blueberry~Gender: Male~Universe: Underswap~Tags: Alex~Emotions: Shocked💙🖤

Blue frowned and gave Alex a HUG. "Aww! i'll visit you whenever you want." He smiled softly. "You don't even have to go back if you don't like it there..." Blue was confused. He didn't really know what to do with something like this...

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:39 pm

UNDYNE

Frustrated, Undyne threw her hands in the air. She still had that grin on her face, although she was visibly infuriated at the whole lost-in-her-own-school situation. "That makes two of us."
She had attended this school since she was a freaking minnow. And now?! She was lost in her own school AGAIN! Her ear fins spiked irritably, and she had to smooth them down so they didn't stab her lopsided ponytail.
"Dammit... Well you can come with me. In the name of everyone's hopes and dreams, we will find our class!" Undyne raised a fist with a ridiculously determined expression.
The kid didn't seem like she shared the enthusiasm, though. Undyne had been too dense to notice earlier, but... this girl seemed pretty darn uncomfortable for some reason.
"Wait, are you okay?" The senior's face showed concern, the smile having somewhat fallen from her face.

* Tags: Luminescence
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:41 pm

He sighed, not feeling any better.. "No you shouldnt come over.." he said,covering his head as if he was about to get hit. "Nono- dont c-come over h-he'll hurt me.." he said, crying.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:54 pm

🧡Name: Luminescence/Lumi~Gender: Female~Universe: Underfell~Tags: Undyne~Emotions: Wary🧡

Luminescence shrank away from Undyne, a clear look of worry on her face. For a moment, it looked like the fish monster was about to hit her. 'You know you aren't even worth the time.' A voice drawled.
'Shut up, I know.' She didn't even sound that mad, just tired of the voice's bull.
Throughout Undyne's proclamation of hopes and dreams, Lumi zoned out a little. Maybe 'She' needed a few minutes of control...She was always more tolerable after some time for herself.
After a bit, she snapped back into the present. Was she okay? okay was a pretty broad term so no and yes at the same time.
"I'm...h-hesit-tant to say wh-what I am r-right now..." She muttered, not really feeling up to anything, but standing anyway.
She took deep breaths as she tried to recall which way she'd come from.
"Well...I th-think the cl-class is some-somewhere on th-the other s-side of the sc-school."

🖤💙Name: Sans/Blueberry~Gender: Male~Universe: Underswap~Tags: Alex~Emotions: Shocked💙🖤

Blue's eye sockets went wide with shock. "O-okay. If you don't want me to...that's...fine" His eye lights suddenly dimmed. "Wait." His tone got slightly darker. "Who. Will hurt you?"

Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:36 am

"No one no one.." he lied, curling up into a ball. he looked down, sniffling. "forget i said anything..!" he said, hiding his face.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:03 am

Blue stressed a smile. "If you aren't safe...you know you can tell me." His eye lights flickered back to normal as he calmed down. "Right?"

Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:58 pm

he didnt respond, he just sweat a lot. he finally looked at blueberry, trembling "what if i cant tell you.." he said quietly.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:15 pm

Blue sighed quietly and huddled closer to Alex. "I'll understand." He paused, unsure of what he was feeling and why, but eventually continued. "I'll keep you safe. I promise."

Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me