ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ (open)

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:33 am

ORIGINALTALE ] ━━ [alex] ━━ [ tags:- ] ━━ [ nickname: ravioli boy ]
He held blueberry, still on the ground. He made happy noises, smiling. he gave blueberry a small smooch on the head, thinking of it as friendly..but still was embarrassed.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:03 pm

🖤💙Name: Sans/Blueberry~Gender: Male~Universe: Underswap~Tags: Alex~Emotions: Excited/Shocked💙🖤

Blue blushed bright blue in embarrassment and quickly tapped his teeth to Alex's forehead in return. If he remembered right, that was what most people called a friendly kiss. "Do you wanna watch a movie?"

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Aspiring artist/Avid roleplayer/Lover of video games
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:11 pm

He smiled sheepishly, nodding at the question. "W-what movie..?"he asked softly. His face was flushed, and he looked a mix of sick and embarrassed.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:14 pm

🖤💙Name: Sans/Blueberry~Gender: Male~Universe: Underswap~Tags: Alex~Emotions: Excited/Shocked💙🖤

Blue rolled off of Alex and stood up. "I dunno." He turned away slightly, trying in vain to hide the pale blue on his cheekbones. "You can pick! We have tons of movies!" He said, suddenly boisterous again.

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:17 pm

He nodded,pulling his turtleneck over his whole face. "I-if you want..we could go to my house..its not really a house..more of a estate.." he said, very nervous and shy.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:22 pm

Blue hummed a little at Alex mentioning an estate. "Wowie! You mean like...you live in a super duper big house on a ton of land?" He asked, a curious look on his skull.

Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:24 pm

He nodded, totally embarrassed. "Its not that cool.. My friend brianna owns it and gave me it until i was old enough to get my own things.." He said, face turning shades of red orange and yellow.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:35 am

GreyScheme wrote:
»»————- ɢʀᴇʏ  • ⚤/ʙᴏᴛʜ • ᴄʀᴜsʜ»none • ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ»3'7'' • 𝙃𝙋 3/5 • ᴛᴀɢs; Oasis, Genesis -————««

Grey flailed his arms up for one second, and just stayed there, his arms stretched as if he was open for a hug from the air. "you don't Understand. I've had this ever since creation." His voice shook a tad, but he hid it well by giving a small smile. He always smiled a bit when he was upset. Hysterically, he chuckled, but that only seemed to trigger his eye sockets to water a bit. "How could this ever go away? This will ruin mine and everyone else lives whoever want to be near me." He frowned, holding back whimpering. "I'll be nothing more than the towns freak show pet, aren't I.." He murmured. Almost imagining something comforting to hold onto, his hands clutched thin air, and they both fell in disappointment. "How selfish. I can't even apologize right..!" He stood up, his stuff still in hand. "Goodbye Genesis," He glanced at the taller monster. "I might not know your name, but theres no point in returning now, is there? Goodbye, to you too." He turned around and in a small hurry, he walked back home.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:26 pm

Blue grabbed onto his bandanna as he bounced up and down on his feet. "No. That's super cool!" He had little stars in his eye sockets now. "You live in a mansion! Even if it isn't really yours, that's awesome!"

🧡Name: Luminescence/Lumi~Gender: Female~Universe: Underfell~Tags: None (Open)~Emotions: Upset🧡

Luminescence, not really feeling up to going to class just yet, had instead wandered the mostly empty hallways until she found a well secluded spot somewhere on the eastern side of the school.
She sat down by a window, feeling extremely put off by being indoors for so long.
It was always a must NOT to go inside. The pack always hated being near man-made structures ever since the previous Alpha was shot by hunters. Lumi sighed and looked out the window.
Now that she thought about it. The herd didn't like humans much either. They tolerated monsters and some even liked monsters.
She tugged her sleeves down a bit. Just being here was against every natural instinct in her mind.

Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:58 pm

UNDYNE

For the second time today, Undyne was leaving the principal's office. Asgore ended up holding her accountable for the incident in the cafeteria. Undyne and Sans had scared the living daylights out of those humans who beat up Papyrus, although nobody got hurt.
Seeing the look on Asgore's face... It did make the fish monster feel pretty freakin guilty. Asgore was like a father to her. It was hard for almost anyone else to convince Undyne out of beating people up.
She would try not to smash someone's face today.
As she searched the hallways for her classroom, she came across this girl sitting near a window. She was so quiet, Undyne hardly noticed her until she nearly tripped over the other girl.
"Oh, didn't see you there." Undyne laughed, grinning in a rather friendly manner (if you overlooked the mouthful of sharp teeth). "You coming to class, punk? I can't find the freakin door."

* Tags: Luminescence

[Cafeteria incident was like 50-60 pages ago or more, I think. So she's been in the office for a while. XD]
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me