ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ (open)

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:05 am

ORIGINALTALE ] ━━ [alex] ━━ [ tags:- ] ━━ [ nickname: ravioli boy ]
alex sunk a bit down at the compliment. "t..thats sweet.." he said..no pun intended. he smiled, watching him in silence.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:15 am

🖤💙Name: Sans/Blueberry~Gender: Male~Universe: Underswap~Tags: Alex~Emotions: Excited💙🖤

Blue, oblivious to the unintended pun, smiled at Alex over his shoulder. "It's true! I'm super excited to make sugary tacos!" He paused, a somewhat embarrassed look forming on his skull. "You're totally my cooking inspiration!" He quickly turned back to the pan, a pale blush lighting up his cheekbones.

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Aspiring artist/Avid roleplayer/Lover of video games
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:20 am

he hid his face, letting out a smol whine. "cool.." he managed to mumble out, face red.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:30 am

🖤💙Name: Sans/Blueberry~Gender: Male~Universe: Underswap~Tags: Alex~Emotions: Excited💙🖤

Blue's blush quickly faded as he sprinkled more sugar into the pan and stirred. "Can you get the lettuce and tomatoes? I forgot to." He kept his eyes on the pan in case he set something on fire again. Last time he'd left the pan, the meat got burned and the stove-top caught on fire! Needless to say, Blue didn't want to repeat that experience.

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:31 am

he nodded, grabbing blueberries and strawberries. "are these it?" he asked, tilting his head slightly.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:35 am

Blue looked away for a moment. Wait...what? "Uhm...no. But they'll do!" He said as he turned the stove off. The meat was nicely cooked this time, not burned or under cooked. The sugar did make it look sparkly which he thought was pretty cool. "Okay! The meat is done, so now all there's left to do is put the tacos together!"

Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:39 am

alex smiled, putting them down..he didnt know what was what, so he just grabbed stuff. he didnt really..eat these things.. or things in general. "he grabbed a blueberry and stared at it. "hmm.."
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:17 am

Blue got two plates out of the cabinet and set them on the counter. Cheese would probably taste yucky with sugar. He quickly abandoned the cheese idea and put two tortilla shells on each plate. Now they could each made two tacos!

Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:26 am

he watched, blinking. "i-im not hungry.." he said, his lies showing through his face.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:30 am

Blue frowned. "But you just said you were when we were upstairs...does it not look good?" He asked quietly before casting a long look at the tacos. Maybe he wasn't such a good chef...

Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me