--Cold Blooded-- [Vampire&Werewolf romance]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: --Cold Blooded-- [Vampire&Werewolf romance]

Postby MissRose » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:11 am

((PONY!!! YUSH!!! Bella so has a crush on Dylan, are we good with that?))

Bella was walking around when she suddenly decided to territory jump. She thought most of the Dark Coven were out hunting or something anyway. They didn't know her, so they wouldn't know she was Valley either. She suddenly saw someone out on a rock, with a wierd little raven pecking around. She walked up to the rock, looked straight at the male vampire, and said, "Sup?"

James decided he would go out for a run, he was just running laps around his territory when he ran into Luca. He stopped. "Hey, Luca. How's it going?"

(failure. I need to read everything))
I will always be thankful for chickensmoothie and awesomesauce for cultivating in me a love for collaborating with others to create something great. This community has always been and will hopefully continue to be amazing! Young little RPers that are just starting out, my advice to you is KEEP GOING! As you mature, so will your writing, I know that roleplaying did wonders for mine, even though I was terrible when I first started. Keep on keeping on, chickensmoothie!Also staff if possible please never delete my account because i love to get back on and read what was once long ago lol
MissRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ฬเℓ∂ ȺŦ Ħεลɤŧ » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:57 pm

{Woluld of posted earlier but my internet went out over weekend or most of it anyway}

{*Aphrodite*}

Aphrodite watched the wolves' gazes and answered solemely "If you must know on my behalf I was south of here a little over 100 miles from here."She shyed off a little remembering her ex-boyfriend come looking for her only to be masked by what she was. She shamed herself then snapped her head up."I am going to get my clothes be right back."She ran off as fast she could, and jumped up the tree to fetch her pink tee and her min shorts with converse. As she slapped it on she ran back un-human like but her human form shutter under the thought of her ex."Sorry couldn't find them.She combed her blonde hair with her fingers for the leaves.

-When the lips curl
-Like the petal on a flower at night
-Hackles rise
-The flames shall dance in their eyes
-The teeth show in great guise
-Burning bright within their souls
-They will show no mercy
-You better know there is no fight to pick
-Within the time space of a blink
-They will overpower you and overtake
-Slaughtering with elegrant grace
-Like that of a fallen angel
-No God, no place
-With the moon's cold beauty shining like fear
-In this world for anyone to see and hear
-The Predator is near
ฬเℓ∂ ȺŦ Ħεลɤŧ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Earth » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:20 pm

Lizzy ran back to her tarritory and sat down.
CS Friends,
I'm having a major block, where I can't really come up with anything to put in the forms. I usually go through this block once a year and this year it's right now. So sorry to all.
~Earth

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Earth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valar morghulis » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:23 am

.: Anthony :.
Anthony nodded as he listened to Aphrodite explain where she had been. He was curious to know how she knew exactly what he was thinking, but decided not to ask. He watched as she ran into the forest and turned in the opposite direction, changing into his human form. He walked back into the clearing and pulled the hood of his black jacket over his head. "Well, if you haven't been here for a while. You should probably be informed that there are boundaries we can't cross." he said glancing over at Cheyenne, then looking back to Aphrodite. "The rules were set I don't even remember how long ago. But it was to keep the bloodsuckers and us wolves from crossing paths and starting more arguments. We all know that's all they're good for." he said with a chuckle, murmuring the last sentence. "I can show you where exactly those boundaries are if you'd like" he added on shortly after with a nod.

.: Evangeline :.
Evangeline rolled her eyes when she heard one of the mutts, Anthony, say vampires were only good for starting fights. She ignored his statement and continued to walk at a steady pace, brushing the palm of her hand across a few plants as she passed them.
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DysFUNctional » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:38 pm

Also Aphrodite said Cheyenne softly If one of those bloodsuckers crosses the border, all bets are off. Do not hold back. I don't. she grinnned, exposing long, sharp wolf-teeth.
you don't remember me but i remember you
i lie awake and try so hard not to think of you
but who can decide what they dream?
and dream i do...

i believe in you
i'll give up everything just to find you
i have to be with you to live to breathe
you're taking over me

~"Taking over Me" by Evanescence
DysFUNctional

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DysFUNctional » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:25 pm

bump^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last bumped by valar morghulis on Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:25 pm.
you don't remember me but i remember you
i lie awake and try so hard not to think of you
but who can decide what they dream?
and dream i do...

i believe in you
i'll give up everything just to find you
i have to be with you to live to breathe
you're taking over me

~"Taking over Me" by Evanescence
DysFUNctional

My pets
My items