OnexOne Roleplay--CLOSE, KTHNXBAI.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: OnexOne Roleplay--CLOSE, KTHNXBAI.

Postby AcidicEye » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:05 pm

Ty appeared, or so it seemed, beside God and Joshy. "What weaponds?!" he demmanded.

(Arg... short post, sorry...)
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruckus » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:36 pm

"For each of you it is different," the voices said kindly, and Joshy could almost see the image of an angel in his head nodding respectfully at them. "We just sent the powers to Earth. We do not know which item has this power for each of you, although it should become clear in one of your Earth weeks or sooner. We will provide as much protection as we can to you, although our powers are weak on Earth. Also, we warn you: our powers dwindle on Earth. The darker side's do not. They have a hold on each and every one of you. Please, do not succumb."

God nodded, as if they could be seen. "Thank you," he said, a smile on his voice. "We appreciate your help and I look forward to returning." The water vibrated happily and became still. He turned to his three companions and smiled. Carly was still sitting on the first row of pews, although her gaze was focused on the three, instead of the ceiling as it had been before.

"Hey," Joshy said. "At least we know we're not alone in this, right?"
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
(DEVIANTART)//(FANFICTION.NET)
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:36 am

"Cool! So we get some weaponds!" Ty said gleefully. He streached and turned so that he could see Carly as well. "So what should we do? Try to find these weaponds?" he asked no one in particular. Ty bit his bottem lip, trying to think of what his weapond might be.

(Writer's block...)
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruckus » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:19 pm

ooc; I'm distracted by your continued misspelling of 'weapon'. No 'd', honey. C:

bic; "I think we should head back to my house," Carly said, bowing her head. Something about the church made her uncomfortable. Not like Joshy with his 'heeby-jeebies', it was more of a gut feeling, something that made her spine tingle and the hair on the back of her neck prickle. "Felix is probably going insane. He hates being along this long and Pandora won't be back until late."

Joshy nodded in the vague shadow of agreement, his face pinched in thought. They hadn't been particularly clear on what these weapons would be. They could be ordinary objects, although that didn't seem likely at the moment.
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:43 pm

(nuhg.... just so tired lately.....)

"I guess. But I think your dog is giving me the cold shoulder..." Ty grumbled. He swung his foot as though he was kicking an invisible rock. Tyler quickly grabbed his guitar and skuddled to the door, holding it open with one arm. He looked over his shoulder and smiled. "Try to keep up if you can!" Ty told them and sprinted out the door, letting it slam behind him. He continued to jog, wondering what their weapons would be.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruckus » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:16 pm

Joshy took off after him, and kept up fairly well, only loosing Tyler twice around corners. Carly chose to hang back with God, where she walked with her hands held in front of her. God walked beside her, content to remain silent. Despite everything that had happened that day, no matter how lost she felt, she couldn't help but feel a little better with him walking next to her, filling the silence with pure presence, as she assumed only God could do. Just as Joshy powered off, she yelled after him, "Don't get hit or anything stupid like that", and hoped he heard her so he may pass the words on to Tyler.

Even if the boy did get on her nerves, she couldn't help but worry about him. Maybe it was just motherly instinct, but she felt the need to make sure her new group was safe: if they were getting into something so dangerous, they might as well have someone to worry about them.
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:29 pm

Tyler didn't stop; he was treating this like a game. He would round a corner abruptly, just to hear Joshy running behind him again. It was sort of like a tag version of hide-and-go-seek that he had playd with his only friend as a kid. He was never it though.... Tyler liked to run. And it made him feel even better if he was posative that some one was running with him. Tyler took a sharp turn into an ally and sprinted as fast as he could to the fence twice his hight. He jumped onto a garbage can (knocking it over), onto a dumpster, and pushed himself into the air. Ty managed to catch the top of the fence at his elbows. He then proceeded to pull himself up and and over with what appeared to be ease, yet was quite a bit of effort on his part due to lack of food in the past few days. Ty dropped onto the other side, bending his knees to avoid shock to his legs. He pushed himself up with one hand and turned to face the direction that Joshy was no doubt going to come from. Ty's breath came in slow and quiet gasps as his malnurished body recovered from the burning of energy that was virtually not there.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruckus » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:19 am

Joshy kept running until he notice the rather large and substantial wall in front of him and the top of Tyler's head disappearing behind it. He tripped over the fallen trash can and yelped, tumbling to the concrete ground. "Awwwwww, man, owwwwww," he whined, getting up off his twisted ankle and rotating it as best he could, hoping the pain would subside. "Okay, okay, I get it. Your skills are superior."

Having heard the crash, Carly looked at God and took off without saying a word. She rounded the corner and skidded to a halt, unlike Joshy, who had not stopped. She looked at him on the ground, and then up at the fence. "Tyler is over there, isn't he?" she asked Joshy, who nodded. "And you two were just messing around, right?" Again, he nodded. "Nothing bad actually happened, huh?"

"I twisted my ankle," he said halfheartedly.
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:41 am

Ty looked through the fence at Joshy. "Man, that looks like it hurts!" he said grabbing the fence and leaning on it as though it would help him see better. Ty bit his lip. "You gonna be okay?" he asked. Ty began to climb the fence, but with a much more obvious weakness. He dropped down on the other side and looked over to to Carly, who had just entered the scene. "I think he twisted his ankle.... And it probably half my fault." Tyler's last sentance was just a murmer.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruckus » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:16 am

"I'll be fine," Joshy grunted, pulling himself to his feet and leaning on the wall to his right while he tested weight and found that his ankle was still fairly stable, considering how painful it had been not a moment earlier. Carly seemed to let out a sigh of relief, although she kept it to herself. "I don't even think it's sprained. Just twisted. It'll be fine in a second." Carly took two steps around a pile of garbage to him and reached out to put a hand on his shoulder, then retracted it before it could touch.

God showed up a moment later, looking barely worried, his hands folded in front of him. "I'm glad to see you well," he said simply. "Carly was worried."
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me