Ƭнɛ Ǥℓσωιиɢ Ғσяɛƨт ~Ғαитαƨʏ ЯƤ~ (Δccɛρтιиɢ)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Ƭнɛ Ǥℓσωιиɢ Ғσяɛƨт ~Яσмαиcɛ Ғαитαƨʏ ЯƤ~ (Δccɛρтιиɢ)

Postby ~U•N•I•Q•U•E~ » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:21 am

gingalover14 wrote:"wow this place is pretty" kayma said following her.

((hehe! Its a great show and i wanna see legend of Korra.))
Caelia nodded, "Thank you." She went to her "Guest Room" and looked around at the nice furnishing. "You will stay here until you have become accustomed to our lifestyle." She then went to her room and snapped her fingers, making her dress turn into a nightgown. She walked over to her bed to go to sleep.
((TIMESKIP TO MORNING))
Caelia woke up, stretched and yawned. She got up and went to her dresser, and sat on the stool and combed her hair. She snapped her fingers, making her dress pop on her again. She stood up and went to check on Kayma.
Attention!I am quitting CS. My pet thread is here. I'm sorry to all of the people I RP with and I just upped and left, but my life has been getting alot more hectic. Bye CS!
~U•N•I•Q•U•E~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken angel » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:36 am

kayma woke up rubbing her eyes with her paws.
ok guys so i have quit roleplaying on threads
( i do it by pm now :3) and drawing on
the oekaki BUT i will still be
making
my dateer adopts
(and doing color ins and just random
sketches ) but that is all
and
those will be
the
only things i check (that and pms)
and plus you can send a tra
de wanting my pets thats fine~

◕3◕ *puppy eyes*ImageImage
broken angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~U•N•I•Q•U•E~ » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:57 am

((*Faceplam* Dang! I forgot your a tiger... heh... I'm gunna wait for everyone else to get on))
Attention!I am quitting CS. My pet thread is here. I'm sorry to all of the people I RP with and I just upped and left, but my life has been getting alot more hectic. Bye CS!
~U•N•I•Q•U•E~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrinceYui » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:01 pm

The sun was beginning to peak, and the forest filled with the morning air. Sinclaire blinked, adjusting her eyes to the light. She had been out the entire night gathering plants and other things such as feathers and mushrooms that she could dry and use later for potions and healing purposes. The elf glanced around, picking up her basket. It was time to head back to her library to dry and preserve her night's haul.
As Sinclaire reentered the forest, she smiled at the sight of the beautiful rainbow mist that swirled around the towers of trees. Even after living her whole life in this forest, she still loved the sights of the plants and animals.
"I better hurry before I run into anyone again.." She muttered, darting behind the various foliage so she reduce her chances of getting spotted. After yesterday, she felt it was best to leave anyone and everything alone, and just live her own life. 'Hurry, Hurry.' She repeated, her cloak's hood fell from her head, revealing her dove-white hair. Sinclaire didn't bother pulling it back over, as she was almost to the river anyway. She needed to get some water.
PrinceYui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cuckoo » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:47 pm

Ethan sat cross legged by the river as Banner grazed nearby, listening to the rushing water and the chatter of birds over head. He held his hand out in front of him, palm up, where a ball over water hovered, just inches from his skin. It spun in a perfect orb for a while, reflecting a rainbow of colors as the sun reflected off of its surface. After a while the orb began taking another shape, a galloping horse the size of a squirrel. Ethan smiled as Banner lifted his head and snorted at the figure running in place over his hand.
James T. Kirk wrote:________________________________________
sᴘᴀᴄᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟ ғʀᴏɴᴛɪᴇʀ.
ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏʏᴀɢᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀsʜɪᴘ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴘʀɪsᴇ.
ɪᴛs ғɪᴠᴇ─ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ: ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴘʟᴏʀᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ɴᴇω ωᴏʀʟᴅs; ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ
ɴᴇω ʟɪғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇω ᴄɪᴠɪʟɪsᴀᴛɪᴏɴs; ᴛᴏ ʙᴏʟᴅʟʏ ɢᴏ
ωʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴍᴀɴ ʜᴀs ɢᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ...

Cuckoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrinceYui » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:05 pm

A figure by the water made Sinclaire stop in her tracks a few yards away, darting behind a tree. Her eyes glanced over to inspect the creature. It was a male elf, a Light Elf, guessing by the color of his hair, and a horse. From where she was standing, she could also see something moving in his hand. It shone different colors as the light reflected, so she was guessing it was water.
"An Elf that controls water.." She tilted her head, captivated by the glimmering liquid before realizing she, herself also needed some water. She sighed. There was no point in her hiding if she was just getting some water. It wasn't like she was doing anything wrong.
Stepping out from behind the tree, the female elf shifted her way towards to river. Sinclaire ignored the other Elf, deciding it wasn't nessesary to make contact of any sort. As she kneeled beside the water, her hands dipped into the surface, submerging itself beneath the cool liquid and cupping it into her hands. She brought the water to her lips, slowing tilting her head slight back so she wouldn't spill, all the while wary should those in her company approach.
PrinceYui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cuckoo » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Ethan looked up when he noticed movement a bit further upstream, letting the water horse fall back into the stream. He recognized her from yesterday at the portal, though he had never spoken to her, or even knew her name for that matter. She didn’t exactly seem eager to meet new people, so Ethan stayed where he was content to just let her be. Banner, on the other hand, didn’t get the subtlety. Upon spotting the female elf he lifted his head and nickered, flicking his tail as he plodded forward a few steps, stopping a good ways away from her but close enough for him to get a better look, his ears pricked forward in curiosity.

Cuckoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrinceYui » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Movement at the corner of her eye made Sinclaire pause from her drinking, turning to see the horse trot up to her. She eyed the animal warily. Although she didn't mind animals, it seemed the horse was in company with the Elf. She debated, glancing from the horse to the river.
"..." Slowly, Sinclaire got to her feet, reaching into her basket to pull out a round, fresh apple. It's red coat gleamed in the sun as the female handed it out to the animal. She could stand the horse, so as long as his partner didn't approach, she would be fine. Her lilac eyes moved to the Elf sitting nearby, hoping that he would get the message that she wanted him to stay where he was.
PrinceYui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cuckoo » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:52 pm

Banner sniffed the apple hesitantly before taking it with a delighted sort, finishing it in just a few bites. He tossed his head and whinnied in thanks, making Ethan laughed and shook his head. The girl didn’t know it, but she had just made a friend for life. Banner was a sucker for free food. Determining that she wasn’t a threat to him or his horse, he returned his gaze back to the river. He wouldn’t bother her if she didn’t want to be bothered.

Cuckoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrinceYui » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Sinclaire sighed in relief when the male Elf returned his gaze to the river. It wasn't that she disliked him, or anyone for that matter, but her social skills weren't exactly "fine-tuned", as proven yesterday.
Her hand reached out to pat the horse's nose, stroking it as she whispered softly, "What's your name bud?". Sinclaire smiled warmly, her long sender fingers moving to run through his mane. She was glad that it seemed to like her, since nothing else (Humans or other creatures beside plants or animals) seemed to.
All thoughts of returning home as soon as possible quickly dissipated as the female Elf began to grow fond of the animal.
PrinceYui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me