— ⎊ the stark school [ open ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: — ⎊ the stark school [ open ]

Postby Spotted.Newt » Fri May 24, 2019 1:15 am

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

SKYLER SORS || shadow wolf

[pronouns] she/her/hers [gender] female [age] 17 years [year] junior [location] athletic facility [tags] Thor, Carol

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Skyler watched as Thor inspected the closet. She tenses a little, as she couldn't see most of the closet and she also couldn't see his hands, which meant he could easily grab a weapon and turn on her, or someone else could be hiding in the closet. She shifted so she could see a little better, peering past the Asgardian and sweeping her gaze over what was visible of the wooden weapons. Would the students practice with wooden replicas instead of real weapons? That seemed odd to her, having been trained only with real weapons (not that she was trained with swords or axes or anything like that), but she supposed there was a significantly lower chance of someone getting an arm cut off with wood.

"I dunno, school... wasn't really on my list of priorities. I guess I could have taught myself, or if I had to go to school, wait another year or so." Another year would have given her a lot more time to work with Natasha, a lot more time to undo Hydra's training. She still wasn't sure how Fury expected her to learn here when she couldn't be trusted to spar with another person. How was she going to keep her skills sharp if she could never work on them? Perhaps he was more concerned with her learning basic skills, like math and English, than with her training.

The sound of a door opening and closing reached her ears, and she glanced back the way the pair had come. Sure enough, someone had entered the gym- carrying a treadmill. Skyler sized her up, running mental calculations and creating a new folder for this new person in her mind, assessing how much of a threat she might be. Obviously, she had superhuman strength, which already placed her higher on the threat list. The woman was walking towards them, at a fairly quick pace, and when she called out to Thor it confirmed that she intended to interact with them. Skyler shifted her weight, taking up a stronger stance. She still looked casual to an observer, but she was ready to either fight or run if needed.
Last edited by Spotted.Newt on Fri May 24, 2019 2:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Fri May 24, 2019 1:48 am

()celeste o'rin
(sixteen)()(tagged; josué)(location; willow tree)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I was born with the power of psychokinesis, I'm also a bit of a telepath." she answered. "But I've been training with a man by the name of Stephen Strange, he helps me master the magical arts." she smiled, thinking about the many training sessions they would have. "I hope I'm making my family proud too, but I wouldn't know." she shrugged.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Fri May 24, 2019 2:00 am

──────────────────────────
Finley "Nemo" Lupin
female | she/her/hers & they/them/theirs | 17, junior | biromantic ace | shapeshifter | dorms | tags - Aurelio

When she heard approaching footsteps, the teen brightened. She'd been getting discouraged, and was about ready to call it quits and go back to her room if no one had answered. When the door swung open, she returned the warm smile the room's inhabitant offered. "Hi! I'm Nemo, she/her/hers, I live at the other end of the hall. I'm going around introducing myself, or trying to at least, it seems there aren't a lot of people here right now, heh. Want an Oreo?" She tilted the package forward so he could grab one if he wanted too. Hopefully, this person liked Oreos, or else she might end up going back with a still-full package. Not that that was a problem per se, she'd happily eat them, but she had bought them specifically to share.

{edit;; finally finished the color coding for this one! c:

──────────────────────────────────────
Josué "Josh" Torres & Guía the guide dog
male | he/him/his | 16, sophomore | heterosexual | thermal manipulation | grounds | tags - Celeste

"I'm not really familiar with psychokinesis, could you explain?" Josué felt a bit silly for asking, but he also wasn't the kind of person to pretend he understood something when he didn't. Asking for clarification was always better than pretending you knew more than you did. When she mentioned working with Stephen Strange, he looked up, impressed. "Really? You got to work with Dr. Strange? That's really cool!"

He didn't know quite what to say in response to her final comment. It sounded like there was some history there, but he didn't think it would be right to press, especially not when the two had only just met.
Last edited by snapshot on Fri May 24, 2019 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Fri May 24, 2019 2:31 am

ᴍɪʀᴀɴᴅᴀ ʀᴇʏɴ
( alias. people person || age. 17 || gender. female || power. people intuition || form. x || location. dorms || tagged. alfina sifdottir, erryk helasdottir)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    "Oh, I've no doubts about that," Miranda replied in regards to Alfina's declaration of having more surprises up her sleeve, despite her mind contradicting her statement. People rarely surprised her these days, to the point that she sometimes even questioned herself for going out of her way to meet new people. Sometimes, social interactions felt like a futile effort. Yet Miranda knew that her connections with people were everything she had. She would not be known as a "People Person" had she isolated herself from social situations, and perhaps somewhere deep within, Miranda still held the hope that others still had surprises in store for her.

Looking at Alfina, that little hope seemed to have been reignited somewhat. Miranda could almost say with certainty that there was something highly unique within Alfina that most others did not possess. Even if their interactions had not been one that provided her with surprises in every turn, Miranda saw the potential of the girl revealing more of herself that not even her intuition could see coming. It was a good thing, then, that they happened to become acquainted. Miranda would certainly keep her eyes on this girl.

She tilted her head and grinned slightly when Alfina stated that she might be in for a few surprises from Miranda herself. "I'd probably surprise you with how normal I am to even be in the Stark School," she laughed, waving a dismissive hand. "Though I guess that would mean my normalcy is abnormal. Huh, pretty confusing there." Her fingers connected with a sheaf of paper inside her pocket, and she pulled it out with considerable cautiousness to prevent it from tearing. Her timetable had become a crumpled mess from its time in her trouser pocket, but at least the words on them were still legible. Her dark brown eyes scanned over the letters, looking for the information about her room number. She raised an eyebrow when Alfina told her of her room number. "What a coincidence, mine's in 335D. It's just a couple of rooms apart from yours," she said. "Well, that makes things easier for the both of us! Let's get going then, shall we?"

The girl messily shoved her timetable back into her pocket, before motioning to Alfina towards the direction of the D section. Just as she made her way down the hallway at a pace that Alfina could follow, she spotted another girl with a strange choice of attire loitering around. Miranda could sense a certain puzzlement plaguing the girl, and that stirred some of her more... sympathetic instincts. She gave a wave from where she was towards her. "Hey, you there!" she hollered, in a voice loud enough for the other girl to hear but not too loud to disturb any others that might be in the vicinity. "You need any help?"
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Fri May 24, 2019 3:25 am

()celeste o'rin

Celeste chuckled "His ego would be huge if he heard you say that." she joked, knowing the sorcerer was quite egotistical. "I don't know much about it either, weird considering it is my ability?" she laughed bitterly. "I can move things with my mind, and occasionally tamper with the minds of others. Although it's too draining." she explained. "Have you ever seen Star Wars? It's basically like the force." she smiled, the movie franchise held a very strong place in her heart.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [4]

Postby Mimu » Fri May 24, 2019 3:38 am

Mimu wrote:
    ❛ ❛ Rebekah Barnes
      location; dorms⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ tag; elizabeth andrew⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
      With Elizabeths voice raising, as Rebekah nodded to find the gym. Quickly looking around to find a hall with a sing of an arrow pointing to the gym. Rebekah gave off a little smile towards Elizabeth, as she hooked her hand under her arm. Hoping it will help her. Rebekah stomped her metal leg onto the ground, using her strength to lift Elizabeth to her side. It didn't take long for her to drag them both to the gym, looking around to find somewhere to sit.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Fri May 24, 2019 3:45 am

Hello~World wrote:
Finley "Nemo" Lupin
female | she/her/hers & they/them/theirs | 17, junior | biromantic ace | shapeshifter | dorms | tags - Aurelio

When she heard approaching footsteps, the teen brightened. She'd been getting discouraged, and was about ready to call it quits and go back to her room if no one had answered. When the door swung open, she returned the warm smile the room's inhabitant offered. "Hi! I'm Nemo, she/her/hers, I live at the other end of the hall. I'm going around introducing myself, or trying to at least, it seems there aren't a lot of people here right now, heh. Want an Oreo?" She tilted the package forward so he could grab one if he wanted too. Hopefully, this person liked Oreos, or else she might end up going back with a still-full package. Not that that was a problem per se, she'd happily eat them, but she had bought them specifically to share.

Josué "Josh" Torres & Guía the guide dog
male | he/him/his | 16, sophomore | heterosexual | thermal manipulation | grounds | tags - Celeste

"So, you're basically a Jedi," Josué said. "That's pretty cool. You should film your own Star Wars short starring yourself. You wouldn't need any fancy editing to make things move." Guía apparently got bored with just being pet, so she stood, shook herself, and went off to roll in the grass. "Yeah, I've seen Star Wars. My dad is pretty into it. I liked it enough, but I'm not a big movie person. There's a lot that I miss, all the subtle body language things and of course all the special effects that everyone else loves. I'm more of a book person- Lord of the Rings is my favorite."
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Fri May 24, 2019 3:59 am

()celeste o'rin

Celeste's demeanor seemed to lighten up as they talked about the movies. "Woah! No way!!" she beamed. "Your dad must be pretty cool." she laughed, glad to find someone to relate to. "It sucks that you can't see the effects, they're a bit cheesy but it's still iconic." she rambled a bit, "I don't think I've read that before."
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashGoblinQueen » Fri May 24, 2019 4:05 am

A l f i n a S i f d o t t i r / T h e E k k o
Female /Asgardian / 156 (Looks 16) / Temporary Resurrection / Miranda Reyn, Erryk Helasdottir

Alfina smiled, looking at Miranda softly. “I think you might be many things, but I do not think boring would be one of them.”

“Of course, lets get going.” She said calmly, before hearing Miranda call out to a girl who was near then, peering at her curiously. Alfina’s facial expression suddenly turned confused, as this girl seemed... familiar. Her attire, though unusual for Earth, could come from many realms, but something about her face gave her the sense that she really shouldn’t be here. As she timidly walked closer to the girl, she took a good look at her eyes, and suddenly staggered backwards. It couldn’t be, she thought, but her eyes were giving her a different message. Although she had never met her, there were rumors going around Asgard that Hela had... offspring. And those eyes, which reflected what she had seen when she was running to shelter in terror one of the few that times she actually saw Hela, were nearly identical. There was no doubt this was who she though it was.

She quickly walked towards the girl, her posture tall and furious and her face cold. When she within a foot of her, she let out a soft growl, “I know who you are. I don’t know why you are here, but I know you have no business being here.” She looked around nervously, before whispering. “You aren’t the only Asgardian here.”
❝I ATE MY FATHER PIG❞ -Kenneth Parcell
Briar ♕ Female ♕ Trash Queen ♕ Mother of Possums
Formerly ♡ B r i a r ♡
Always open to PMs!
♕♕PFP Sig Pic My Chars Art Shop - Closed♕♕
TrashGoblinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haleigh the great » Fri May 24, 2019 4:27 am

Elizabeth Andrews
Female-16-Hawkeye's mentee-hyperflexible, assassin-Tags; Rebekah Barnes

Elizabeth was extremely thankful that Rebekah had helped support her weight and found the gym. It helps a lot when Elizabeth can just focus on keeping herself sane when the noises take over. Just as Elizabeth found a bench that they could sit on, the high pitch noises in her ears started to fade away. She pointed to the bench so that Rebekah's attention would get drawn to it and they could go sit. "The noises are mostly gone, so I can hear okay again. Sorry that that was your first impression of me." She said, trying to laugh off the fact that she felt bad.
I unironically am in love with Lil Pump, but no one agrees with me:(

Haleigh<3
haleigh the great

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me