The World: A hetalia rp(Started and Closed)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The World: A hetalia rp(Started and Closed)

Postby ultimate writer. » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:41 pm

Should I be China?
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic4Life » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:25 am

lulu1239 wrote:(Same along with getting four wisdom teeth pulled)

( That sounds painful. platnium empire you can be China.)

Germany- Tags: Greenland,Itlay, everyone in meeting
Germany looked at Itlay wondering if his friend was stupid or just didn't like meetings. "Italy, I vas talking about how no one pays anttetion to ve meetings."
Arctic4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby antiquités » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:35 am

Arctic4Life wrote:Maud-Tags:Albama

Maud stood up and made a dramatic bow. "I,"she said in flourish,"Am Queen Maud Land, terrority to Anartica. Pleasure to meet you Miss. Albama." She smiled then added in a whisper,close to Albama's ear," I don't see how your related to America.You seem much smarter than him.. and more appealing to the eye." She winked.

finland
-open-

alabama; tags: maud, everyone

Alabama snickered at Maud's comment. "I greatly appreciate that!" She kept giggling, thinking about how someone thought she was smarter. Personally, she liked to think so too, though not many people ever commented on it. Mostly perhaps it was because the two were rarely ever together to make a comparison. Once she calmed down, the woman cleared her throat and faced everyone else who were making introductions.

"Hello everyone! I'm called Alabama. It's a pleasure to be here today," Alabama projected. Though being at home in my garden would be even greater. she thought.
antiquités

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:27 am

(Yeah it sucked honestly)

Beladonia listens carefully to what everyone was saying before turning to look at everyone with curious eyes. *It is pretty wired this meeting* he thinks.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic4Life » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:37 pm

Maud-Tags:Albama
Maud smiled at her new friend, thinking the friendship would last longer than her love-life.

Graham-open

Arctic-open

Kuro-open
Ao-open
Victoria-Tags: everyone
Victoria stood up,pigtails bobbing."Hello! I'm Victoria Land,but I like being called Lucy!" She sat back down with a proud little smile.
Arctic4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerocats » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:59 pm

Arthur smiled at Lucy. At least the younger nation was getting something out of these meetings.
"All right, now that everyone's introduced, let's get to business," he said, with a nod to Ludwig.
aerocats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:15 pm

F I J I

Female // 12 years // Bored //Tags: ???

Open

A M E R I C A

male // 29 years // Cheerful //Tags: Arthur
America was very cheerful today "Sure let's start!" He took a long breath and said, "Okay so, Ultimately, Global threat is coming alot closer dudes !! we need ideas for reducing pollution man! It's even hard to breathe! " He added "We need to plant more tree sap" to reduce soil erosion bros! Any ideas" For some reason he felt Confident today

C A N A D A

male // 28 years // Not sure //Tags: ???

Open

C H I N A

male // 4000 years // Anxious //Tags: ???

China finds it suspicious that America is being serious "Finally... He became serious for once in his life aru...." He sighed But he was angry & worried at Korea causing trouble at Asian meeting Aru......I will leave after an hour for the other meeting He was anxious again
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic4Life » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:19 am

Germany-Tags:America,everyone
Germany looked at America like he was the most stupid person in the room."Tree sap von't do anything,"he muttered to himself.

Anarctica-Tags:America,everyone
Anarctica stood up from his seat,relieved something was actually happening.He pushed up his glances and scanned the room, starting at everyones soul. "Since we are dicussing something important I have some corrections. America, you and other nations that are close to ice caps will be flooded in about 40 years if nothing is done. In gernal if global warming is not controlled the Arctic and Anarctica," 'me' he added under his breath,"Will melt and flood the world. The best way to handle this is to A.destroy humantity so we won't have to worry, B. Get rid of factories and revert back to our primal ways. Or C.detroy Earth."
Arctic4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby antiquités » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:37 pm

alabama, tagged: antarctica

Alabama narrowed her eyes, mouthing the word what to herself. This guy doesn't seem like much fun at parties, she noted.
She stood up and looked back at him and everyone else.

"Maybe y'all can be a 'lil less drastic? Let's not make a mountain out of a mole hill," Alabama said, holding her hands up and making a 'calm down' gesture. "Now, Antarctica, let's not destroy Earth, m'kay? Perhaps we can all take steps to reduce the pollution in out air! I know some countries have already introduced it, but how about limited days where you can drive? Y'know, taking traffic off the streets?"
antiquités

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic4Life » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:43 am

Anarctica-tags:Albama
Anarctica rose an eyebrow at the woman."Oh and I suppose your one of those "earth is our friend" type hippies?" He smirked,about the only thing that was close to a smile for him."Look if we take out driving for certain days it will take out some of our gasoline usage,but it will cause more hand pollution. When you have so many people walking the more they want to hydrate. The more they hydrate the more plastic water bottles they use. And we all know where that leads. So your plan is goning to backfire, you got that? So go back to your farm with your pigs, oops I mean 'friends'".
Last edited by Arctic4Life on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arctic4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me