Transformers Post Prime Rp! Renewed!(Open/Always Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Transformers Post Prime Rp! Renewed!(Open/Always Accepti

Postby Senrage » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:18 pm

((christ haze is just going to have a ball around corrode and concussion, corrode also a chemical / nanite user. happy times! though in concussions case. well echo location doesn't work well when the entire air is literally buzzing!))

-there is a blurr where i sit in the eyes of lecter, her optics arn't focusing the balance generators also severly hindered as vertigo suddenly swims around through lectors head gravity seeming to have gone sideways as her body crumples- christ girl,
I haven't even gotten the patch on! if anything your walking off with a neuro implant directly connected into your cerebral processors and you interrupt the physical connection?! -i say catching he as she falls- you never interrupt or tamper with a direct line cerebral implant until it finishes! at worst it can fry your processor permanently due to data back lash your lucky to even have been able to move!! -i say as various broken images of the data stream flicker and warp all the while absorbing half lectors vision as the implanted connector continues to try to deliver the data even though directly separated from the quantum data core- tch... I'm sure you have questions lector, such as "why help" as well as anger. -my optics darken with a black light slightly as if remembering something unpleasant- you will get your answers, many of which when the stream is restored. -i pick lector up laying her back upon the slab picking the wire from the data core back up and slowly reinserting it into the temporary but non the less sensitive and dangerous if damaged implant- you will get your answer, in a more personal matter then you would expect....-my voice breaks into static as the connection is returned my memory moving back into focus upon the mech girl a very familiar signet upon her shoulder-
now then -i huff slightly annoyed at lectors sudden moving about making a tool slip opening a wider gash in the energon line right when i was in middle of patching the thing- velocitronians -i sigh- could never learn to sit still. -i say before getting back to work first off by pinching the now badly damaged energon line to cease the flow as i begin repairs- this could take awhile.....

-the vision continues to cycle through moving from the mech girl to battle i force my way though the field smashing appart enemies as i force my way toward lector- she needs to know, we have to evac this sector we don't have the luxury of a drawn out ground war. if we didnt leave, velocitron would be dead, permanently, i approach the location of lector right before a ridge of ice erupts nearby encasing several of both decepticons and lectors team the blip of whiteout appearing and diappearing from my rador as several enemy and ally blips flicker or disappear finally whiteout appearing right ontop of lectors position as i rip into the intersection they both occupy surrounded by fading signatures of life ally, and foe. the smell of war, ashes molten metal and spilled energon permeate the air, embers smoldering below ridges and roads of ice, carnage surrounding the area as the meeting of 2 occurs for the last time,the roar of areal ships as well as the intense whirring of heavy weaponry spinning up a barrage of heavy molten shells pours down from above several decepticons grabbing hold of my frame preventing me from moving away from the onslaught-

These peices of scrap! -I shout before clenching my jaw attempting to break free- pinging the comms under the frequency of high priority emergency frequencies directed at lect and any survivors- " this is mercenary defense captain Concussion ordering full retreat! begin the evacuation! i repeat this is conc...!-the heavy battery ripps into my chassis cutting off the comm systems as well as tearing appart my armor and frame. leaving little left to fight, an arm missing helmet over guard cracked and shattered, several holes apparent across my frame, my motor and primary systems heavily damaged energon leaks abundant-...........scra..p -the decepticons being much less armored were destroyed, but even with that boon i could cont continue to function in combat, let alone move.
Falling forward landing into a pile of debris in a position where i can only watch the scene happening below between what remains of lectors team and white out-......
GOTTA GO FAST!
DAMNIT! EVERY TIME! CURSE YOU GRINEEEEEEEEER!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:59 am

Pacific listened intently on her as he drove "I see." He replied, he wasn't a bot of many words, though he did want to learn more. "Are you particularly attached to your home?" He asked after a moment. He could see the edge of the city coming up, and knew he would reach Meltdown's location in just a few earth minutes more. He didn't bother sending a com signal, just in case any 'con used it to track their location. Despite how easy going he came off as toward his passenger, he was fully alert and paranoid of their locations now. Earth was no longer barren to him, but rather full of 'con's it seemed. It was only luck that all the 'bots came together as they did to fend off the swarm of insecticon's. Luck that he decided was probably out. As he left the city behind, he listened to his newfound friend speak, driving along the seemingly deserted roads until he saw a tow truck off in the distance, parallel to Meltdown's signature. He wondered vaguely how many humans Meltdown intended to bring into their war. The minicon was young, and often acted recklessly. He really needed to control him better, not that he didn't mind the company of Maria. He sped up, coming up quickly now on the rock that so hid Meltdown and whomever he was with.

Meltdown smiled a toothy smile back as he saw Whiteout's impression of the wing. He did enjoy taking care of even the smallest details in his work. He sat back and changed the tools back into his paws before leaping easily down, landing almost silently beside Whiteout's human pet. How loyal these human's were, even to the most.. Unfavorable of company. It boggled Meltdown, and he thought for a brief moment of the human that now was with Pacific. And as if his thoughts had conjured them into being, he heard Pacific's not-to-stealthy engine in the distance, and knew that his companion would be with them momentarily. He was now more at ease then ever, so when Whiteout asked for his designation, he gladly sent over the transmission, Meltdown, assistant 'bot from Junkion. It wasn't a glamorous title, but it was his, and he was fine with that. He did, however, watch with curious optics on how Whiteout would react to the approach of Pacific. He knew that Pacific would have quite the violent reaction, not that the big lug could help it. But it would be an interesting show none-the-less.

Kat watched helplessly as Whiteout tried to hide his pain, she was sure that the procedure caused the big guy more pain than he was letting on. She didn't necessarily believe that he had never met the blue car before though, not with how he looked at her, or how he reacted to her being around. He tried to hide it, and if she didn't pay such close attention, it probably would have worked on fooling her. She would have to wait, though, until they didn't have an audience, to further prod him about her. She watched as the cat-like robot leaped down easily to land beside her. He was quite for his size, and she figured that was how he got around unseen so easily. She brightened up at the mention that Whiteout would explain about his species. That was something she had truly been waiting to hear about, and she couldn't hide her excitement from her face. Especially so now that he at least looked more relieved with his wing now repaired. She then began to hear an engine roaring toward them, and wondered briefly if it was simply a passing truck, or one of Whiteout's friends. She looked to him "I'd love to hear more about you, and your species" She replied in genuine excitement. She wouldn't allow a new arrival to get between her and finding out what her new friend was if she could help it.

Lector grunted as she was scolded by Concussion, she didn't have the patience to finish watching through his optics. She had unlocked her memories. She put up as much resistance as her body could muster before he re-attached the oculus, and went limp again as he continued his work. She was annoyed at having to finish the vision, but watched nonetheless. Even with her memories back, even as fuzzy as they were already becoming, she didn't remember Concussion. What more intel could he have on the situation that she needed? She watched as patiently as she could. The images and thoughts couldn't come fast enough, and if she were any other velocitronian, she would have gone mad with how slow everything was going by. By how long she had to sit through this information. Though she was somewhat proud that she was one of the more patient of her kind. So she watched, and waited, as she re-watched as one by one, the sparks of her former teammates went offline on Concussion's hub. She could name each spark, her impatience for action growing even moreso. Watching this through his optics only made her hurt more. Only made her want to cry out. The betrayal was so evident to even this 'bot's optics. Her body continued to twitch every so often in her impatience, her hand clenching into a fist from her fresh pain. Why had he so insisted on forcing her to finish watching? She didn't need to survive long. Just long enough to avenge her planet. To avenge her broken spark.

Arachnid glanced back as she saw who Hijack chose to bring along on their mission. She allowed for him to have his choosings of their party. She then sprang up and out of their base, transforming mid-jump into that of her alt form, flying up to get a good vantage. She began on her way toward the city where she had sent her previous fleet of insecticon's. The Autobot's wouldn't be there anymore, she was sure. But she knew that she could track them down with ease from there. As long as they didn't have a ground bridge, they wouldn't have gone far, yet.

Nightshade blinked as something came up on her monitor. A decepticon vessel, approaching earth. She smiled at the sight of it. Her army was on it's way. It was the best news she had seen all day. With an army under her belt, she would be one step closer to ruling over this overcrowded world. She sent out a heavily encrypted signal to the vessel's captain, filling them in that she would be awaiting them to arrive on earth. She would finish the job her father so foolishly abandoned.

((Accepted~ Here are some characters to go with them~ ))

Name: Bullet
Weapons: Speakers designed to disorient rather than harm
Faction: Neutral/other!
Bot form:
Alt. (Vehicle) form:
Personality: He hates violence, and will do anything he can to avoid a fight. He loves annoying his peers.
History: When the war started, he did everything he could to avoid fighting with either side. He was thusly forced to join the ranks of the decepticon's to begin with. Though as he was assigned to go after the Autobot's, he managed to join their forces as well, finding that they were much less violent. He much prefers being on the side of the Autobot's, but as he was confronted by decepticon's for joining the enemy faction, he disguised his change as that of tactics. He soon became a spy for both sides, and is often seen as a coward, since he has yet to snuff even one spark during the entirety of the war.
Crush?: None yet
Family?: None yet
Other?: He loves earth music

Name: Vortex
Weapons: Incidiary grenades, flamethrower, flame coated blades (Basically anything fire related)
Faction: Decepticon
Bot form:
Alt. (Vehicle) form:
Personality: She's more laid back
History: She was created by Shockwave, and though she had some memories of who she used to be before she was made, she prefers her life now. So much so that her and her twin often offer themselves as science experiments for Shockwave. They see Shockwave as their creator/father.
Crush?: Nobody
Family?: Flux, Shockwave (kind of)
Other?:

Name: Flux
Weapons: Liquid Nitrogen bombs, sub-zero temperatured blades, anything ice-based
Bot form:
Alt. (Vehicle) form:
Personality: Hot headed, easily angered
History: Similar to her sister, she recalls her past before she was made into being by shockwave. She too feels very grateful to him for who they are now, and sees her new life as a vast improvement over who she used to be. A nameless bot in the pits of kaon.
Crush?: none
Family?: Vortex, Shockwave (kind of)
Other?:

Name: Twinstrike
Weapons: Everything Flux and Vortex have, as well as combinations of said weapons.
Bot form:
Alt. (Vehicle) form:
Personality: Cool, collected.
History: She is almost always formed, Flux and Vortex never seeing much need in separating. She is seen as a crown achievement as she has the combined witts of the two that make her, making her smarter, rather than slower, than any other combiner 'con before her.
Crush?: None
Family?: Shockwave (kind of)
Other?:
What can I say, I love the merc with the mouth, and I love transformers~
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead_yes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:21 pm

(HeCk this is so late ;w;)
maria gazed out the window for a moment before looking back to listen to his question "no I wasn't really attached at all, that home was kinda... temporary " she responded as she took in her changing surroundings noticing how familiar it looked "weren't we around this area before?" She questioned as she looked around more
dead_yes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senrage » Mon May 01, 2017 2:21 pm

( og is mid typing his post bit by bit hes busy with school))
GOTTA GO FAST!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Wed May 03, 2017 2:52 pm

(( Thats exactly what I was thinking Senrage. XD I'm pretty sure Corrode's the only bot Haze is going to genuinely like. As for everyone else, I have a feeling he'll stop being able to count on his hands how many bots he hates. XD ))

Whiteout grinned with a rare genuine quality at the 'bot's formal introduction of himself. He had always been a little obvious about his fascination and admiration of beings from foreign planets. They likely often gained better favor from him than his fellow Cybertronians, if he could really consider them "fellow". "Ah, from a colony planet," he chimed. "I've always found those some of the most fascinating." He would have gladly continued to give his personal (and likely flattering) opinion on the inhabitants of Junkion, but he cut himself short at the approaching sound of a rumbling engine. He honed in on the energy signal accompanying it, and though his data was a little fuzzy, it did not take him more than a second to recognize the signature distinctly as the large Autobot, Pacific Breakdown's. Last time he had checked, that mech had been one private comm. away from crushing him. Now, Whiteout wasn't the kind of bot to have a sense of natural fear, but this was definitely a moment in which he felt dread.

His face fell into a blank sort of stupor for a moment as he looked out in the direction of the fast approaching wrecker, and that blankness flickered towards irony as his optics flicked to Meltdown. "And you Autobots say Decepticons are the tricky ones." He grinned apathetically before looking down to Kat. "Story time's gonna have to put on hold, Kat. What I need you to do is to go protect yourself behind a substantial boulder until it's safe." Which would either be when he talked his way out of death or died, the latter of which was a most displeasing possibility. As he had thought before, what a ridiculous death it would be to immobile and smashed into scrap by a confused Autobot. It was grossly undignified and not even marginally as awesome as he had hoped for his eventual death to be.

Trusting Kat to take his advice, he split his attention between his legs and Meltdown, the crafty mutt (though he couldn't say he didn't admire the treachery as much as he found it hypocritical). Quietly, he tested his legs for mobility, finding one to be in a state of marginal functionality while the other was still offline. Well, if he had to, maybe he could leap up onto his somewhat functioning leg... He guessed that fleeing might be his best option, as sad as that was to admit. His t-cog had remained relatively undamaged according to his previous diagnostics reports so, he knew that he was fully capable of transformation. How far he could get, however, was another question. It likely wouldn't take too long for his engines to choke, but maybe long enough that he could comfortably distance himself from the raging wrecker and his stealthy little partner.

He tested his weaponry systems next. They were damaged, but still functional as he had learned when he had briefly froze Meltdown to the ground. Of coarse, the reality was that there was no way that he could take on a wrecker in his state, which continued to be a rather disappointing fact. Just before Pacific Breakdown appeared, he looked to Meltdown and said plainly, "If you let him kill me, you'll have an innocent spark on both of your hands." Of course, "innocent" was a relatively subjective term. He had a bounty on his head for a reason, but he was innocent of being a true Decepticon, which he had a feeling was the sole reason both Meltdown and his aggressive friend wanted him dead.

Shockwave had no need to exercise his processors to find his answer, which turned out to appear before his very optic in front of the monitor that nightshade stood at. He took in the image of radar swiftly, but was more suspicious than Nightshade. He was surprised when he sensed her project an encrypted message out to it without any investigation whatsoever, though he did take into the account the possibility that any bot that was unassociated with the Decepticon cause might not have the technical prowess to decipher the code, or even receive it. Still he considered the action foolish (though he did not know the exact content of the message, he could infer that it was a welcoming one by her body language), and he had the full intention of making that known, if only to get Nightshade and Pharma out of the lab.

"My intentions are not to question you, Nightshade, but do you consider it wise to make contact with a foreign vessel before determining its true nature? All immediate evidence indicates that the vessel is of Deception origin, but it is not yet clear who is controlling it. Perhaps it would be wise of you to investigate its passengers at a neutral location before inviting them here. It would, perhaps, also be wise of you to take Pharma with you, in case the situation should go awry. I believe I can serve you best here by returning the lab to full functionality in the meantime." If Nightshade took his advice, he would only need a few moments to send Arachnid the synthetic energon formula. In the mean time, however, he could only calculate the likelihood of her accepting his proposal.

Hijack followed his queen exactly except for that he was already in his alternate mode, taking to the sky at the altitude of Arachnid and slightly behind, the soldiers allotted for the mission following several bot lengths behind. His optics scanned the lands below, but mostly kept tabs on Arachnid. He could tell that she intended to hunt the recently discovered Autobots who had obliterated over half of the army sent to kill them. He had no insight as to whether her decision had anything to do with revenge, but for him it would be. He would gladly offline any who killed his brothers in arms, though for now he would take pleasure in taking one of their minds.

(( Okay I'm not finding the time for Shatter so I'll just post her next post. I won't keep you all waiting any longer. ))
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senrage » Thu May 04, 2017 8:26 am

((yeah but when around concussion I.agin just having a big blank area of just vibrations appearing as soon as someone walks up around you that would be hella annoying xD))

-I pull out various welders and clamps patching the line carfully. The light glow of Energon coating and dripping from my articulated fingers patching it together peice by peice as time passes slowly, the work is rough a feild patch. It will do the job but needs to looked at again by a proper mechanic I think to my self as I finish the last part of the energon line noticing a couple small bits of shrapnel jammed in odd aces o e looking like it was the culprit that cut the energon line- well that explains it. -i grab a removed tool extracting the long peice of shrapnel-..... We will see what happens next.. as this comes to fruition. -i say to my self examining the shards before dropping it to the side and beginning to replace the leg panels and armor the Oculus glowing softly as it transfers the data-

-i grunt as one of the servos on my armor starts coming back online dozens or even hundreds of medical nanites work desperately to repair the energon leaks and damaged circuit lines, my pain circuitry still fully active as all resources have been reallocated to repairing the damage rather then shut off the pain. My servos slowly coming back online partially as energon flow is restored. But it's not fast enough as I watch the scene below.... Kgh.....-I see white out reaching for lector as the last 2 remaining members of lectors squard rush Into the area weapons raised. One of them the mech girl I had saved from before During the landing. -....Y....ou ... to run..... -i speak through my broken comm system only broken and staticy messages making it through the power to one servo on my exo armors left arm fully coming online as I grit my molaric plates- [faster.. it needs to turn on faster...! -the servo reving up and screaming as I see whiteout flash an annoyed look to the last 2 members launching a ice blast in their direction-.....Like.. hell...-I groan grabbing a nearby building post with my one servo powered arm useing it to launch my broken body in the way of the mech girl right before the ice strikes my vision going black as the chill of ice encapsulates me.....- R..un.....-Is the last word spoken as the ice and cold bury my conciousnes my last servor continuing to scream with maddening heat as it all fades away.-

The feeling fading off Into what seems an eternity. Time seems to bend and warp when the sudden feeling of ice breaking and light entering the icy tomb slowly drags me back to the now. My body broken my servo burned itself into melted slag effectively fusing much of the exo armors energy lines to my frame my ocular sensors slowly coming only as more ice is cracked and removed. A large chunk suddenly crumbling away with an eruption of steam and the collapse of my broken form onto the cold hard metal of a medical bay upon a starship-....W..ho....? -i manage to say through frozen and broken systems my vision beginning to fade. As an I signia appears before me. The mark of lectors squad mechanic- the vision goes dark with flickers over time of different Instances of repairs and conversations. This mechanic becoming a peacemaker mercenary. It took decades to repair research and refit my systems to withstand the nwt embedded servo systems energy grid into my form. The I.age skipping ahead another few decades when a familiar blip appears on deep space scanners and identify friend foe programs pick up on an impossible signal. The one that belongs to lector herself. A few moments more pass when the image fades out with an " end of recording... Inegration of peace maker communication system stable and successful. Terminating oculus connection -lectors vision suddenly snaping Into veiw the dark cave celing greeting her gaze-

-after the crumbling of some scrap and the sirens die out I slowly wake from my nap my systems coming back online the dimmed green glow of my energon regaining it's luminece-.. aweright you bucket of scrap.. -i Mumble to myself pulling my body free from the junk as I catch a weak but steady signal to the north. Underground perhaps- hmmm? What's a decepticon doing down there? -i think pulling an old rusted metal Xmas tree out from under the plating in my armpit-...... Eh let's check it out might find some good scrap parts.. soul make some grenades..-I say looking around for some bits and pieces before sending swarms of Nanites at specific types of matierials to be broken down and rebuild soon having several dozen grenades traps and other tools loaded into make ship but very effective loaders / launchers-
GOTTA GO FAST!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Thu May 04, 2017 3:52 pm

"up to you nightshade, im willing to come along if you want me to" pharma looked to her, he didnt much care ether way, certain he was fast enough to get away if needed.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Thu May 04, 2017 9:22 pm

Pacific's attention was somewhat split. He listened to Maria reply, and thought about what that really meant. A temporary home. He supposed that earth, to him, was a bit of a temporary home as well. "I see." He replied, his attention on the scene in front of him, watching as he thought he saw a vaguely familiar human taking cover. Though what he saw next caused him to transform on the spot, neatly coming to his feet, hammer out. The decepticon from before. His optics flashed red, a reaction that he couldn't control. Though in an instant, Meltdown was before him, drawing his attention away. His quick analysis was simple, the 'con was no current threat. Taking prisoner's wasn't much his style, not that he much had need of any sort of prisoner now that the war was seemingly over. He took a step back, glaring at Whiteout, his optics switching back and forth between blue and red, conflict clear on his face. As he began to take a step forward, his optics more red now than anything, he was cut short, as the human who had so recently taken cover, came between him and the 'con. The shock, that a human would so willingly take on him, to save the life of a 'con, shocked his system right back into his more logical side, his optics instantly turning bright blue once more. He stared as the human glared up at him, and even noted, in some amusement, that she had a primitive tool in her hand. He listened to her for a moment, before remembering that he himself carried a human with him. He turned as Meltdown sent him various bits of information of what was going on, and sighed. "Old war habits." He grumbled, transforming once more to better ease the tension, though he kept his doors firmly locked, not willing to let Maria out, not trusting the 'con, even if he did have a pet human of his own. He would sit back, and wait. If Whiteout, as Meltdown informed him of his name, turned out to be troublesome, he would end the 'con's life. He would give this 'con just this one chance. It was more than he had given any other 'con.

Meltdown listened to Whiteout, and knew better than to believe that his spark as as innocent as he so claimed. Even still, he knew that there wasn't much he really could do if P.B. went berserk. He turned his head as he watched Kat take protective cover, and wondered if she would hate him for not being able to stop his companion kill her owner. He turned his head as P.B. made it to them, transforming and immediately, getting ready to attack. This much, Meltdown had predicted. He quickly moved to grab at P.B's attention, knowing that if he could distract him long enough to get a message to his more clear thinking side, he would have more of a chance of saving the 'con. Though why he was so easily swayed to save an enemy, he wasn't entirely sure. It was possible, that he was merely trying so hard, because of the human connection that Whiteout had. He had never witnessed a story where any 'con had taken on a non-abusive relationship with anything less than themselves. He wondered if he was deluding himself into thinking that Whiteout's relationship with Kat wasn't abusive, until the human came running from her hiding spot. Apparently, she had hidden only so that she could arm herself, though the tool she used would do absolutely no damage to any of them. He watched, and listened, though his attention was on Pacific. Apparently, the human's display had shocked him as well. He saw his chance, and quickly sent several messages to P.B, going over everything in as few words as possible. He watched in satisfaction as the big 'bot seemed to calm down, and even transformed. He couldn't help but let out a light sigh of relief. Crisis averted, for now. He knew that his partner was on edge, ever wary, and very much still at the ready. Though he did note that the human he had picked out earlier that day was still safe within his companion. He trotted over and leaped easily onto P.B's hood, laying down, facing Whiteout, as if to show that the danger was over. He watched as Whiteout's human pet seemed to relax as well. How peculiar these human's were. At that, he glanced back to see how his human handled all of this.

Kat looked up in a bit of disappointment as Whiteout told her to go hide. She could hear the engine easily though, and knew something big was coming. She gave a small nod and did as she was told, quickly moving to take cover. Though as she heard Whiteout talk of his own life being snuffed so easily, she couldn't help but pull out a crowbar. She knew it wasn't much in the long run of things, but it was more than going out unarmed. She peeked from her hiding spot and saw the big monster truck transform into an even larger robot. It was the same one from the junk yard. She gripped her crowbar and took a deep breath, before running out between Whiteout and the large blue robot, glaring in defiance up at the big guy. "You've got a lot of nerve, picking on somebody who can't even fight back!" She yelled out at the rather large robot, adrenaline making her more brave than what she felt. She knew that she couldn't do anything to stop this giant robot. "Why don't you try picking a fight with somebody who isn't injured!" she continued on, and watched as she seemed to have the large robot's attention, seeing that his eyes were fully blue, and even amused by her, she couldn't help but scowl at him. She puffed her chest out, unable to help but try to make herself look larger before she heard the large robot speak of old war habits. She had so many questions about all of them. What sort of war had they been through? And why did the symbol's on them seem to matter so much? She stood her ground until she watched as the big guy transformed back into a truck, and relaxed all the more as the cat hopped onto the hood. It seemed as though the danger had passed, and she let out a long sigh, her relief just about dizzying, making her sit down. She had just done something incredibly stupid. She had yelled at a titan of a robot, one that could easily have gotten rid of her with no more than a small step. The relief that she wasn't dead, and more importantly, that her friend wasn't dead, just about made her faint. Though she just slumped where she sat, and managed to just hold in a laugh of relief. No need looking crazier than she probably already looked.

Lector couldn't help but let out a groan as she regained consciousness. She glanced down at the patch job that Concussion had given her. She stood up, again moving to get to the entrance. The new information didn't change how she felt. She needed to get to Whiteout. She needed to make him pay. There were many sparks he needed to be held accountable. Including her own, throbbing in pain as it was. As she began to remove the rubble from the entrance, she said over her shoulder "Thank you, for the information, and for the patch job, but I cannot stay here. I have to get to him, after what he did.." She couldn't finish her sentence, her voice had begun to crack in her pain as she threw the giant boulders out of her way, one by one. Why had he chosen a rickity earth cave to hide was beyond her. She shook, only slightly, from her inner pain. She used this energy to further throw the rocks out of her way. She would dig her way out, and she would hunt him down. It was as simple as that. The fact that she had to dig her way out, and was thusly held back from her new objective, only made her more frustrated. She hated being confined for any amount of time. Holding still for too long felt like torture as she continued to clear a path.

((Going to throw in a token 'bot character for Hijack to infect~))

Arachnid continued on her flight to the city, and saw that the commotion had brought out another 'bot. It wasn't one that she much recognized, other than the fact that the car clearly gave off an autobot signal. She held back, and sent the instructions to Hijack to infect the unwary 'bot. She would simply watch from a distance, and see how well he handled the situation. She didn't much care to get her hands dirty in this sort of mission anyway. If he could gain control of this Autobot, than she would have him create more of his serum for her to use on whomever she so desired. The prospects of having an army of more than just insecticon's made her smile inwardly, and made her equally impatient. "Hurry along, do not keep your queen waiting." She ordered out for them to hear as the autobot heard their approach, swerving off the human road and taking cover in a large gorge, shooting erratically at them all.

Nightshade held in her scowl, and nodded lightly. She knew it best to listen to Shockwave's logic. It had never let her father down, and she wouldn't allow her own opinion's cloud her judgement and stop her from ruling. She couldn't help but remain suspicious of him, though she nodded. "Wise advice Shockwave. We will have them land, and once their allegiance is made clear, only than will I see if we can fully trust them" She conceded. She looked to Pharma, and indicated that he should follow her as she sent rendezvous coordinates to the ship. She had been hasty, but she knew that if it was indeed one of her father's ships, that she would gain control over a small army. Enough to get her a better foothold than having two lone 'con's would give her. She walked to the exit, simply expecting Pharma to follow as she made her way out. "And Shockwave, do make sure that fixing your lab is the only thing you do." She said simply, she didn't trust the large lumbering 'con, even if she listened to his logic. Before getting a reply, she transformed, and took off out the exit.

Bullet was sat back, relaxed as much as he could be among the company he held. He had made himself. This wasn't exactly what he would call ideal company. Though he was lucky enough that they at least weren't firing upon him. Not that they would currently have any reason to, he did have the decepticon logo on this chest plate after all. Even if it was so easily changed, not that he would let them know that. So he sat back, and investigated the information on the planet they were going to. Apparently, they had caught wind that this was where the Decepticon's were to be mobilizing. Not that he much cared for anything war related. What he was interested in, though, was the music he was pulling up from what this planet called, the internet. In particular, he found that the genre called, 'dubstep' was most appealing for his particular weapon, and began blasting such music, not caring who was around him as he loudly enjoyed this new music. If earth was filled with creatures that made such music, perhaps it was worth visiting after all. He tapped a foot to the music before noticing a message coming in from the planet. He didn't bother turning his new found music down, but quickly began to decrypt the message. It was from Nightshade. He would have shuddered, if it wasn't for the fact that he knew that leading commander of the ship would no doubt see the action. He instead passed the message onto her, knowing that with the message would come his music over their comlink. It brought him no greater joy than to annoy her, even more so because it came so easily to him. He couldn't help but laugh softly to himself, not that anybody could hear him over the music thumping out of his back.

Twinstrike idled in one of the barracks, keeping mostly to herself as she usually did. Granted, she wasn't entirely by herself. Thanks to her creator, she was never truly alone. She was comprised of two combiner bots, who took no better pleasure than to stay as herself. She saw her own body as almost a symbol of scientific achievement. The fact that she could exist so easily was a monument to her creator's achievement. To be apart simply didn't come off as.. Logical. So she idled in her vehicle mode, awaiting orders with the rest of the crew. She could hear loud, obnoxious earth music coming from another part of the ship, and knew that second in command of the ship, the spy known as Bullet, was up to no good again. She had witnessed quite a few times where he had purposefully said or done something to urk the commanding officer, and knew it wasn't something new. Even so, it wasn't a matter that much concerned her. Rather, she somewhat talked with herself. Or rather, Flux talked with Vortex. Flux, of course, was complaining of how Bullet acted, while Vortex tried to reason that their commanding officer would surely deal with him soon enough. Being together, it was somewhat like having voices in her head. The two of them were separate beings, yet together, they made her complete. Despite how they might argue, such as now, they felt more comfortable together than they ever did apart. So thus she stayed, idled, her thoughts bouncing from Flux, to Vortex, than back again.
What can I say, I love the merc with the mouth, and I love transformers~
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Fri May 05, 2017 3:55 am

Pharma hurryed after her. Transforming and flying after her. He didn't say anything at the moment. Simply fallowing her obediantly to the ship
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks