Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:07 am

Name: Skyler Rosenberg
Godly Parent: Zeus (unclaimed)
Where: On the way to the Dining Pavilion
Tags: Open

Skye cracked open a heavy eyelid to the innocent bliss of morning. Everything suddenly came rushing back as a tsunami of reality crashed over her head. I'm at Camp Half-Blood, my mom is... gone, and my dad's one of the Greek Gods. It was almost too much to bear at the moment. Nonetheless, Skye rose into a sitting position and glanced around the Hermes cabin. In her sleep-muddled mind, the cabin seemed remarkably uncrowded. With a groan, the realisation dawned on her that she must have missed the bell for breakfast.
It's my first day here, and I've already managed to muck something up.
Nervous energy seemed to crackle in the air around her as she bolted up and quickly threw on a Camp Half-Blood t-shirt. She got her foot stuck in one of the pantlegs of her tattered jeans and crashed to the ground in an ungraceful heap.
After successfully dressing herself, Skye hurried outside and started to make her way towards the Dining Pavilion. She could tell that her hair had probably frizzed up again; the air pressure had dropped around her and the hairs on the back of her neck were standing on end. She attempted to smooth down her wild locks with her hands as she jogged to the Pavilion.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:02 am

Ravenshadow17 wrote:Zyon Lunarium II Tartarus but claimed by Nemesis II straight II pavilion II tags: Caleb

"Huh. I guess I can see that. Still intelligence doesn't necessarily mean you have to be a child of Athena. It's a bit odd that no one considered any other possibility." He mused thinking deeply. He shook his head slightly. "I should probably start staying year long. The monsters have been a bit more active lately." He stated.

Alexis Caraway II unclaimed but Hephaestus II bi II Training Grounds II tags: Beckett

Alexis smiled. "Thank you for your help. I'll see you around hopefully." He was grateful to Beckett for their help. He felt better about attending camp now that he knew there were people like them
If you ever need to talk in these crazy times, don’t hesitate to PM me.
I am 18+ just FYI (and if you ever need advice)
BLM

My viscets
My Characters
My toyhouse
Check out my ongoing fantasy RP with PhoenixaSpark

url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2775820#p89808265]Image[/url]ImageImage
Ravenshadow17's pet.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:51 pm

Daula wakes up with a lot of reluctance, Frog coiled up above her head. It takes a lot of self motivation for her to bother getting out of bed, what was the point? She had all she needed here. Frog and the ones in her head. It was the perfect companionship. Even then, she knew what was expected of her and with heavy amounts of reluctance she gets dressed, yawning and stretching tiredly before collecting Frog from his place on her bed and settling him into his pouch on her waist. "Just eat then we can go back in." Daula ignores that, remembering that sitting around doing nothing wouldn't help her. "You're a bore, Dally. All this training? For what? - Leave her alone. She's fine. Daula blinks as a figure manifests by her side, resting its head on her shoulder. She brushes it off and begins the trek towards the dining pavilion, setting her hand in the pouch and humming in contentment as Frog begins winding his way up her arm. A figure crosses her vision that she pointedly ignores, realizing a moment too late that it's a real person she walks into. "Nice move, Dally." Daula stumbles slightly and stares in confusion at the sight of Skye for a second, "Oh gods I'm so sorry!" She apologizes as she catches up with herself, Frog hissing in annoyance.

(I added a picture of Frog to her form since I forgot it initially.
Also, eep long post. )
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:11 pm

ThaliaGrace wrote:
Name: Amber di' Alba
Godly Parent: Hades
Where: Training area
Tags: Roe

Amber smiled and turned away as she waited for Roe. Roe lunged at her but she had been waiting for some time now, and she spun around as soon as her opponent's boots scraped against the ground. With a turn of her arm, she brought the dagger into blocking position, her legs bracing for the impact as stygian iron struck celestial bronze. The noise was strange, somehow more painful than receiving the blow, but Amber thought little of it when she charged again and she met her weapon, parrying with ease. Her arms ached as they were shaken from their slumber, but she continued to deflect and parry. This was like dancing—certain steps must be followed or else it would fall apart. Once she heard the beat, it all came rushing back. Everything else faded away into shadows and sunlight.
“Good,” Amber said through her teeth, blocking Roe's thrust as Roe forced her to take a defensive stance. The hairs on her arms quivered at the heat from the swords. “Very good,” she breathed. Roe was pretty good but not good enough.
With a clang, the weapons met, and they pressed each other’s blades. Roe was stronger from working, and she grunted at the force required to hold her sword against the other girl's. But, strong as Roe might be, she wasn't thinking as much ahead. Amber withdrew and feinted, her feet jabbing and flexing on the floor with birdlike grace.Roe only had time to deflect, her parry lost as she backed up.
Amber surged forward again, her arm coming down again, and again, twisting and turning, loving the smooth ache within her shoulder as the blade slammed together. She was moving fast—fast like a dancer in a temple ritual, fast like a snake, fast like water down the side of a mountain. Roe kept up, and she allowed her to advance before reclaiming the position. When Roe tried to catch her unawares with a blow to the face, but Amber's anger awoke as her elbow snapped up and deflected it, slamming into Roe's fist and forcing it down.
“Something to remember when fighting me, Roe,” she panted.

(Hope I didn't take over your character too much! If I did I'll remove it. It's just really hard to do two characters fighting each other because each person would only put down one or two lines.)

(Not as long as this lol)

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:45 pm

Tags: Daula

Skye failed to see the other demigod before it was too late. Much to her displeasure, she fell flat on her butt. "Hey!" she exclaimed, "watch where you're-" she cut herself off at the sound of a crackle emanating from her hand. She glanced down to see electricity dancing between her fingers. Lightning-quick, she into the pockets of her jeans to hide what was happening. Though she should have remembered that other demigods probably all had powers too, but old habits die hard - she was still stuck in the middle school mindset. "Um, sorry," Skye apologised a bit reluctantly, looking up at the other girl. She didn't recognise her, but then again, she didn't recognise most people at camp seeing as her first full day was just beginning. She could tell that the girl was older than her by at least two years, but that was really all she could discern at the moment.

(Sorry for the late-ish/kinda sucky post! We just arrived at a hotel and I'm super tired :p)
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:56 pm

Daula catches sight of the sparks and initially assumes she's seeing things until Skye hides her hand. "Three guesses who." Daula mutters a silent "shutup" under her breath before shaking her head and smiling an awkward smile at the younger girl that she intends to be reassuring but figures probably doesn't come off that way. "It's fine. You're fine. I mean-" She clears her throat and glances past Skye, giving an invisible figure a glare before returning her focus to Skype. "It's my fault. I wasn't paying attention." Shifting away slightly she offers her hand, not really remembering that Frog's still wrapped around it until he hisses and she blinks, staring at the snake before blushing and offering her other hand instead. "Sorry. I'm kind of...not all here." The words are out of her mouth before she can stop them and she bites her cheek as internally prays that the girl assumes she's talking about being tired. "Because we're always so lucky. - Don't be so mean. She's just a kid. Probably wouldn't consider we're nutty as a acorn tree." "Need help up?" She asks over the voices though it's kind of clear she's distracted.

(Holy Lord that's a long post, Thalia!
It's all good, Connie. :D You timed it perfectly though 'cause I was just about to go lay down since I thought everyone was dead :lol:)
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:22 pm

Skye's eyes widened when she saw the snake; instantly intrigued. "You have a snake?" she asked without waiting for a response. "That's pretty awesome." Though she didn't fear snakes, a sliver of unease had worked it's way into her bizarre web of emotions. She couldn't quite place her finger on it, though she doubted it was of her own volition. When the other girl offered a hand and said something about not being 'all here', Skye shrugged, despite her growing disquiet. "It's fine, really. I'm not quite 'all here' either, at the moment." Currently, her mind was flickering between breakfast and the crazy events of the previous day, as well as the whole finger-lightning thing. She tentatively eyed the stranger's hand, unsure of what to do. It might seem a bit peculiar if she were to deny help, but she didn't want to electrocute the other girl. Steeling herself, Skye slipped a hand out of her pocket and risked a quick glance at her fingers. No visible electric currents were racing between them, thank the Gods.
"Thanks," she decidedly accepted, taking the hand that had been offered to her. Evident relief marked her countenance as the tiniest of static shocks was transferred to the other girl. At least I didn't electrocute her this time. That would have been a great way to start making friends. It had happened once, by accident, of course, at one of her old schools. Luckily, the shock had merely stunned the other student for a brief period of time, though in that school she was therefore known as the Electric Fence, thanks to that incident. Earning a dumb nickname like that was definitely something Skye wanted to avoid here at Camp Half-Blood.

(Ohmygosh. Skype. Now every time I type Skye's name I'm going to think Skype and start cracking up. XD)
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:38 pm

"Told you so. A voice says in response to Skye completely missing the slipup. "No problem." She helps pull the girl to her feet and lets go quickly simply because she's not a fan of human contact. "I mean, it's my fault. No reason to thank me. Least I can do." Frog slides up her arm, draping himself across her shoulder and resting there. The snake watches Skye with a curious gaze. "You're rambling, Dally." "So I've never seen you." "You sure about that, Dal?" "Are you new? I mean, you get here recent-" She bites her tongue, shutting herself up as she remembers that a lot of people don't like sharing their stories. "Smooth, Dal. Real smooth."

(Ah crud I thought I caught myself on all of those! :lol:
I forgot how exhausting it is to write characters that hear voices. Eep.)
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:12 am

Skye tilted her head, a bit curious as to why the other girl had cut herself off. "I am new," she admitted, dusting off her jeans. "I just arrived last night. Was chased in by some crazy part-lion part-goat thing with a snake tail." That snake had freaked her out, unlike this girl's boa constrictor. She forced her mind away from the memory of what that thing did to her mother. The wounds on her arm still stung a bit, but they had been reduced to mere cuts by the delicious food and drink some nymphs had given her - ambrosia and nectar, Skye remembered
"I'm Skye," she introduced herself. "Well, Skyler if you wanna be technical, but I prefer Skye."

(XD sorry about poofing, I may or may not have fallen asleep while writing this)
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:25 am

Daula listens to her, trying to focus on her rather than the ramblings in her head. Her eyes widen at the mention of a chimera though she doesn't comment on it. "Told you. Three guesses. Keep her close, Dal." For a moment her mind drifts to her own trip to the camp which had been rather tame. Something in the way the girl told her story had her suspicious that things hadn't gone well for her though she didn't dare bring that one up. "My name's Daula." She introduces a moment too late, her mind catching up as she'd drifted in her thoughts. "Call me whatever though. Not too picky." Frog slides down her arm and she winces slightly as he tightens his grip on her. "This is Frog." She adds as an afterthought, lifting her arm slightly and brushing her fingers across the snake's head. "Snake named Frog. Might've bought it if you named him when you were six." "Weird name I know. Mom gave him to me with it. You can pet him if you want. He doesn't bite."

(Happens to me all the time :lol:)
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me