welcome back - multifandom - open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Killing off characters

Poll ended at Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:34 pm

bad idea!
25%
good idea!
38%
kill off one of my characters?
No votes
a surprise?
38%

Total votes : 8

Re: welcome back - multifandom - open

Postby Minigunner » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:41 am

Celestia Ludenberg ! Black Room ! Open

After the woman allowed the two boys to go in a white room,she noticed that the woman started to walk away. She quickly followed her as the candles started to go out behind her. After that,she saw a teal door in front of them.Confused,she just stood in awe as she saw the lady call out anybody who stayed in the teal room,so she decided to wait for the teal room members before they proceed to the next room.
More active on Flight Rising atm
Minigunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:43 am

◇The Once-ler◇

He grinned excitedly at the water in the in the doorway ignoring the ominous vibe for just a few minutes. Woah... He said in awe, watching as the cartoonish fish swam into the water and appeared to change into a different species, he wondered if the two with the same color outfit would possibly turn into fish if they touched the water, and that made him even more excited, he started to wish he could go into that room. The Amber room didn't sound like it'd be that great to him, but he didn't jump to conclusions or complain, he wondered when it'd be his turn to go into his room with his partner.

Speaking of partner, he leaned down to look at the girl once again, almost completely forgetting about her for a few solid mintes he shyly tapped her on the shoulder, giving a friendly smile. Hey, my Name's Once-ler by the way, I thought it'd only be polite to introduce myself to my new Roomate, what's your name? He asked softly, hoping the lady in White wouldn't hear him, he didn't want to risk another shout, especially if it was directed at him, his pointed ears were very sensitive.
Last edited by Daisygurl28 on Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:23 am

Eleven

The girl looked up at the man. Instead of speaking she simply showed him a tattoo on her wrist that read
She then pointed her herself, as if to say that was her name. The girl looked over at the Lady In White- she hoped that she wouldn't yell, she didn't now if she could stand the woman's screech any more. She wondered what the ''Amber Room'' had in store. Maybe it be covered in amber? Not that she knew what amber was. The girl looked down at her tattoo- it reminded her both of "Papa'' and Mike.
Last edited by honeybump on Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:51 am

◇The Once-ler◇

He looked at the tattoo, then at her, and nodded. And stood up straight again, he actually really liked that name if it even wasone, it was unique like his, he was baffled however that a child as young as her would have a real tattoo, and seeing as neither he nor anyone else didn't have one when they woke up, he assumed she hadn't gotten it from here, he didn't question it however, he was more worried and excited of what the Amber room might have in store for the both of them.
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:52 am

headmistress kholina

xxxxUtterly done with all the talking, she made a mental note of who was doing so and would administrate punishments later. They needed to go through admission first, and then her and the other headmasters and mistresses would be legally in charge of all of them. "Go. In." She growled toward the teal members, motioning toward the door. The fish seemed to be beckoning them in as well.

amaros - angel - supernatural - maroon room - open

xxxxThis was all so amazing. Fish in the wood, now water holding itself up in a doorway? He was so fascinated. The water was murky, and smelt like fresh water from some sort of lake or river. It wasn't bad smelling, just fresh. He had observed humans having such fun in bodies of water like those, so he was sure the two in teal wouldn't be so scared about going in their room, compared to the ones in white.

ruel ovpen - pokemon trainer - purple room - open

xxxxdon't know what to write.
[/quote]
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:01 pm

Eleven

The girl looked at The Lady In White, she seemed a tad angry. She wondered if she was mad at her, even though she verbally had not spoken. She glanced at the Teal group, boy did the headmistress look angry at them. Poor teal.
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minigunner » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:08 pm

Celestia Ludenberg ! Black Room ! Open
Celestia stood at the back of the group, so she couldn't get a proper glimpse of the teal room. She moved around a little just to see the room with her own eyes. Once she successfully got to look at the room,she was amazed. However,she knew that she couldn't directly show her feelings because she knew that the woman would get angry,considering that she doesn't look so happy with the teal room's members. The room looked like it was filled with water, and the water seemed crystal clear. It was so beautiful,she thought. She waited patiently,hoping to see what her room looked like.
More active on Flight Rising atm
Minigunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoodbyeYall » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:26 pm

--removed--
Last edited by GoodbyeYall on Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:33 pm

◇The Once-ler◇

He couldn't help but glare slightly at the Mistress as she was getting impatient at the two in teal, he was getting a bit upset at the strictness of it all, he hoped he wouldn't get into trouble, all he did was ask the girl for her name!

He saw the girl leap into the Teal Room and he got a bit excited, looking at the other in the same color, he wondered why they weren't going in aswell...
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:47 pm

blaise|red|male|tag/s - open|location - hallway

Don't know what to say, honestly.

runa mokun|teal|female|tag/s - clara|location - hallway

You felt obliged to tell her your name, but the prospect of sharing even the slightest information with someone who might die, or try to kill you didn't sound very comforting. It seemed rude, but you didn't really mind. There was something strange about this, that water did not seem safe, and yet it seemed to call to you... You fought the urge to go in there, instead, tapping the water lightly, watching the ripples. Would you be able to breath? You were a bit worried, but you gave Clara an uneasy glance, took a deep breath, and followed your roommate into the room. Knowing the door behind you would probably end up slammed, you brace yourself, but the fish were right there, and all thought of breathing disappeared as you watched the fish through the blurry water. It relaxed you slightly, which definitely helped your nerves.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me