*Midnight.:.Crisis* Please join (Human/Werewolf/Vampire RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: *Midnight.:.Crisis* Please join (Human/Werewolf/Vampire

Postby Jacob Imprinted Me ♥ » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:36 am

Mae felt offended now "Watch it with the words! Don't hurt him." she yelled. She let out a deep growl.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
“My pickle started out in a jar, and now it's back in one. That's like...a pun or something.”
Jacob Imprinted Me ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:37 am

"hurt who stephon wow here is alittle thing you should know i dont eat friends god infact i eat the those homeless guys so relax "she said a grin still on her face she wasnt scared at all
I've almost completely left the site, I am very rarely on. I've found a different site with far looser rules and I would be willing to give you the link if you PM me for it. It is for semi literate to literate roleplayers.
|| my shy little turtle || My sneaky little fox || My ever-loved storm || a returning friend || My bouncy loveable pie ||
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jacob Imprinted Me ♥ » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:39 am

"You just threatened Erick!" Mae said, she sat down and she was confused a bit.
ImageImageImage
“My pickle started out in a jar, and now it's back in one. That's like...a pun or something.”
Jacob Imprinted Me ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaylen<3 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:39 am

Katherine winced, there were vampires in this town too. She sighed, this was going to make it difficult. Katherine kept walking past, hoping that the wolf and vampire wouldn't notice her.
Sam and Dean are love<3

Kaylen<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:40 am

"there is a reason "she said relaxed still"he is out to get my friend rita here and i bet you he plans on killing me so ya there is your reason" she spotted the girl walking down the street and muttered "human great"
I've almost completely left the site, I am very rarely on. I've found a different site with far looser rules and I would be willing to give you the link if you PM me for it. It is for semi literate to literate roleplayers.
|| my shy little turtle || My sneaky little fox || My ever-loved storm || a returning friend || My bouncy loveable pie ||
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PLEASE DELETE:: » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:05 am

Rita jumped in front of Mirage, "Back off she's a friend." Rita snapped.

Stephon smiled, "Fight!" he whispered.

Erick felt intimidated and told his friends to get up and go outside with him. He walked out the door and looked over at Rita and Mae. He glared at Mirage and Stephon though
PLEASE DELETE::

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:26 am

mirage smiled evily at erick and said "hello mutt"she said then looked at rita and said "oh by the way rita you are the exception " she looked back at erick and flashed her fangs daring him to make a move
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PLEASE DELETE:: » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:59 am

Erick started breathing hard, irritated by Mirage, He stepped forward a couple steps almost eye to eye with Stephon.

Rita looked back and got in front of Stephon, "Back off bud!" she snapped at Erick.

Stephon looked at Erick and smiled, "You're gonna get your butt kicked!" Stephon laughed.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:02 am

"hey rita can i join please"she said and again showed her fangs to erick and hissed lightly
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PLEASE DELETE:: » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:05 am

"Just watch my back, one on one for now," She growled, not turning wolf yet.

Erick looked at Rita, he grabbed her chin gently, "You think you can take me on? You're just a puppy still Rita, you can't take me on." He laughed.

Stephon looked over at Mirage, "She knows what she's doin, I'll let you go in if she needs help," He said grabbing her arm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me