híndsíght sєcrєts ;:; σpєn, mч dєαríєs

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: híndsíght sєcrєts ;:; σpєn, mч dєαríєs

Postby Kaliyana » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:16 am

{Oh I have lots of muse today...}

Jaythen Lora Devaki

You can call me; Jay, or whatever you want.
What I'm doing; Walking around
What I'm feeling; Angry
What I'm wearing; Dark jeans, dark tank top,
and converse.

Who I'm with; Everyone
Who I'm talking to; Whoever's in the
living room/close to it.
"Excuse me?" My temper flared, making my eye narrow and my mouth twist into that human snarl again. I glared at this boy, the one who had just looked me in the eye and made me want to shudder, only to replace that feeling with anger. Did he really just say that? Did he honestly just stand there, in front of me and Shiloh, and say that he wanted those other two boys to live because they are worth a life living? Who does he think he is!? "You're going to stand there and tell me that the only people in this room that are worth a life living are those two beside you?" My words were just a little under a yell, and had marched towards him like I planned to mow him down. I looked up at him, felt like a dwarf having to do so, but my anger was controlling me more than the fear now. "You think I'm not worth my life? Is that what you think?!"

Some people are only alive
because it is illegal to kill them.
The logical part of my brain whispered that I might have misunderstood the way he had said that, that he hadn't meant to say it that way, but I was just too angry to listen to it. As cliché as it sounded, I was seeing red. I wanted to punch this boy in the face for what he just said, I wanted to throw him to the ground and beat him black and blue. But something stopped me; that stupid pathetic fear stopped me. I was shorted, smaller, than all of these men; and I had just walked right up to one, being face to face with one, and I was within arms length of the other too. My anger faded quickly, replaced with a paralysing fear that turned my narrowed eyes into saucers. My breath caught and I back peddled away from him as fast as I could.

Bisexuality automatically
doubles your chances of having
a
date on Saturday night.
I blinked twice as my back hit the opposite wall. I was panting, my heart was ramming into my ribs and I felt like I was about to explode. My flight response was kicking in, and I needed to get out of here. "I-I'm so-sorry." I managed to get out through my laboured breathing, and then I was dashing from the room. I had to get away from them. I ran through the dinning room area, and out the front door. I felt tears stinging my eyes, but I refused to let them fall until I was at least far enough away from the house that they wouldn't hear me. And then I just crashed. I fell to the ground on my knees, close enough to the house that I could still see it in the fog, and I curled up in a ball and cried. I was pathetic.

Don't start with the Canadian
jokes. I've got my polar bear
parked out front and he'll
eat you.
For a moment I kind of wished something would just come up and swallow me whole; just so I could stop looking like the psycho b*tch to the others. This little scene was not going to get me any browny points with them, they were not going to want to keep me around after that. Slowly, and very carefully, I sat up, and wiped my face. I sniffled and then attempted to get myself together. "Come on. You're stronger than that. Just relax, and breath. Those men in there are nothing compared to the things out here. Really, you're over reacting..."
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᚻadou » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:26 am

DANTE RAY
ᵖᵃᶰ⁻ˢᵉˣᵘᵃᶫ | ˢᶫᵉᵉᵖʸ | ʲᵘˢᵗ ʷᵃᵏᶦᶰᵍ ᵘᵖ

Dantes eyes fluttered open, hearing the sound of hushed voices and quiet movement all around him. He twitched, shutting his eyes before realizing where he was. It wasn't a dream. He was still here. He kept still, almost panicking, he hadn't taken this seriously because he thought it had been fake, but it must be real now. He threw the old blanket off of him, and quickly walked towards the voices and activity. He stopped just outside the room, peeking in, his hair flopping to one side and eyes quickly scanning the room, recognizing the others who were packing items and seemed to be ready to move out. Why didn't anyone wake him? He shook his head realizing that was the least of his worries.

He walked silently into the room, feeling a few eyes on him now,
    "what did I miss? Has anyone found away out, or discovered anything worth telling me?" he asked in a shaky voice, though he was hiding his fear and attempting to cover it with sleepiness. Hr glanced around the room, studying the worried faces and scared expressions on all of there faces, and then seeing to of the guys... kissing? now? really? What if they were going to get punished for that? He glared them down, he had no problem with males kissing, since he was pan-sexual, but this could get them killed.

-- any thing going on of importance?? c: --
hi hello this is ᚻadou, i like deer, drawing, rp & bugs
🕷 i collect spiders 🕷
DeviantArt - Toyhouse - TEF

ᚻadou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - drift. » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:43 am

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-
    sнιℓσн gяєy.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ƒємαℓє ▪ ηιηєтєєη yєαяѕ ▪ ѕιηgℓє ▪ тнє "яudє & stubbσяη" σηє

Shiloh stayed where she was, leaning against the wall, doubting that she had even been noticed; or if she had, no one acknowledged her. Which was perfectly fine with her, as she was only sticking with the group for safety in numbers. As much as she despised the thought of having to rely on other people, she knew that going off on her own wouldn't help the situation any.

Shiloh actually jumped as she heard a voice near her ear, and took a quick step back as someone headed through the door. But, seeing it was only the boy that had been sleeping earlier, she let out a relieved breath, trying to force herself to calm down. The brunette wasn't normally one to be scared easily, but going through all of this, she was frightened by the smallest things.

At the boy - Dante's - question, Shiloh parted her lips to respond, but was cut off as one of the other girls stormed past her, out of the room. She furrowed her brows, letting out a sigh. And the drama begins. That was the one thing she didn't like about traveling in a group, was the drama and relationships. Running her fingers through her hair, she waited on someone else to pitch ideas - she sure as hell wasnt going to.
- drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meku » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:18 am

{ Rae-Female-Flirtatious-Rebel- }

Talking to: Dante and others
Doing what: About to eat
Where are you: Living room
When: Who the heck knows?
Why: I want to live
Thoughts: I want to leave.
But damn, I'm hungry.

Rae swiftly picked up some food, hers, and munched on it. It hadn't dawned on her that Dante wasn't there until her quietly slid himself into the room. "Same thing I thought..." she said out loud to Dante, rolling he eyes at the others. She didn't mind the guy's kissing, as where she came from most of the people that would be her friends were yes, gay. Or bisexual, same thing to her. "Guys," she she said sternly, standing right up, "I think we should separate and go into smaller groups..." Rae pushed her frail hair out of her eyes, leaning against the wall. She bit her lip, knowing that her opinion would get thrown around. "I mean, some of us cannot work with each other," she mumbled, not daring to spot out the targets, "and some of us enjoy each other." Slightly snickering, she pulled a loose string off her already torn shirt. "Besides, there is going to come a place where some of us want to go one way, and the other half will want to go another, and when that comes, we for sure don't... Ya' know..." Rae signaled her hand across her throat, making a chocking sound. Sighing, she paced back and forth, fiddling with her fingers. "But of course, that could mean we die more easily..." she stopped for a moment, then went back to pacing, "but it could also mean we could find the exit faster..." She once again sighed, stopping her pacing. A high pitch ringed in her head, causing her to bend down on the feet. She held her head in her hands, muttering nasty comments. Lifting her head, she quickly sighed. "But who cares, either way we're all screwed." Leaning back words, her back hit the wall, letting her hold her head better with her hands. Was anyone else hearing this? She thought to herself, rubbing her temples. Well- at least she spoke her mind. But hopefully, a decent non insane crossed person would talk to her. Heck, she probably intimidated them. She bit her lip, awaiting the other's responses.
inspirational quote of the day:
~ the devil works hard, but kris jenner works harder ~

hello all, i have returned from my like, what, 3-4 year hiatus???
god where in the world did time go i feel old now yikes;;;;
and yes, i forgot how to code so mind the sick sig l o l
meku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stunning.reality; » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:48 am

"save me."

"love me."

"help me."

"s o m e o n e."

"please."
❝❝

Mareino stumbled back slightly when Jaythen yelled, his eyes becoming wide and his lips parting in a soft, timid squeak. He scurried further back, hiding behind his friends like a little girl and staring at the angered chick until she finally shut up and let him get a word in, "Well, if you'd excuse me, isn't it rather obvious why I wouldn't keep you? Why would I want to be around anyone who'd just yell and over exaggerate everything?" He snapped back, his eyes narrowing slightly before he licks his lips and flops back down into the chair. But he sat ramrod straight upon hearing Rae's suggestion, shaking his head violently. "No. Exactly what you just said, we'd all die easily. If we stay in a group, we'll have a better chance of living. It's logical." He explained in a softer tone, looking towards Anatoly and Wyatt for support. "I mean, like... There's only one exit.. What happens if we split up, and one group finds the end? How are we going to catch up? It just wouldn't work."
❞❞

now that you know--------------------------------------
-----------------------------------something's not right
look at it carefully in [----p a l e///l o g i c///l i g h t----]
don't be sorry---------------------------- if you can't recognize

ERRORS . . AND . . FAULTS

----------------------------------in such a perfect disguise!
stunning.reality;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stunning.reality; » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:43 am

. .
    Is this dead now? D:
now that you know--------------------------------------
-----------------------------------something's not right
look at it carefully in [----p a l e///l o g i c///l i g h t----]
don't be sorry---------------------------- if you can't recognize

ERRORS . . AND . . FAULTS

----------------------------------in such a perfect disguise!
stunning.reality;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me