Love or Loyalty-Fantasy Wolf RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Love or Loyalty-Fantasy Wolf RP

Postby nivvin » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:32 am

((Does this belong here? Not trying to be rude, just asking...I might join, too...))
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfin » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:42 am

This is an RP so it does belong here :)
Wolfin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:46 am

((Doesn't it belong in the Animal Roleplays section, though?))
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfin » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:52 am

No, they're fantasy Wolves.
different coloured muzzles, like Riversky, or strange markings.
Unless that's what a real Wolf looks like it belongs here.
Plus, no need for the (( )) until we start RPing
Wolfin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:27 am

Name:Shadowtail
Appearance:Shadowtail has a blood red muzzle and stockings, as well as blood red ear and tail tips. She's pretty tall and boney, as well and has red scars across different spots in her body. Her canines are unusually long and she has a dark blue moon marking over her left eye fur. She has light blue eyes and wears a moon crescent necklace that she was born with.
Personality: Shadowtail is pretty sly and tricky, but still Kindhearted inside. She's pretty adventorous and explorative, as well as curious. Sometimes her curiousity gets the best of her, causing her to get into trouble, but she's never quite cared much about being loyal to anyone or anything, so she's used to ahving others upset at her. She forgets about her guiltiness quite easily, and that makes some others uneasy.
~~Riverpup was in the OakPack territory with her brother, it was a dark but warm evening.~~
Mate/Crush:Open
Love or Loyalty?:Love
History:Shadowtail has lived the life of a loner, never around a pack until she wandered to Oakpack one evening. They took her in, and she was raised by them from her already pretty old age. She hasn't learned all things an adult wolf would need to know, on an account of her late training start, and still lives the life of a loner. Though, her personality would cause some to catch her wandering around call her a rougue.
RP Sample:
Shadowtail ran through the trees at full speed as she desperately tried to escape the group of wolves chasing her. They were a group of rougues in the territory of Yewpack, a place she wasn't supposed to be in the starting place. As her competitors began to outrun her, the black one leapt up onto her back and threw her down, slashing a cut into her shoulder. Soon, blood began to trickle out and she clawed the wolf's chest. She quickly slid out from under it and turned to run full speed away again. Just a few yards from the Oakpack border line, and she'd be safe once she crossed. Unless they followed her. With one quick jump, Shadowtail sped across the border line, but just as she'd suspected would happen, the group gained on her and followed over the border, not caring as it wasn't their pack, nor Yewpack had been either.
As the group of rougues crossed over after her, they began to get more vicious. Shadowtail stopped to catch her breath in the nearest small cave she could find, but, before she could even take a breath, they were in the cave after her. The same wolf who'd attacked her before, by the name of Scar, lunged at her and clawed into her chest, heading for the lungs. Shadowtail let out a yip and reached up to bite his neck. When she reached it, she grabbed the fur and started pulling his face down. She twisted her head out of the way and slammed his head into the dirt. She pulled herself up and onto his back, making a few small marks in his fur. Soon, blood began trickling out, and she decided to stop there. She immiediately pulled herself up and sped out of the cave, but some others from the group leapt for her and clawed her back into the cave.
In the next ten minutes, most of the wolves were panting and out of breath, including Shadowtail. She finally reached the exit to the small cave and darted off into the woods, panting. When she was sure she was closer to Oakpack than the group, she collapsed into the grass and began to regain her breath, occaionsonally peaking up to see the cave off into the distance. Nothing moved around in, and for a minute Shadowtail considered the possibility that they all may be dead, but that was unlikely considering she was only, and always had been, basically a rougue herself. Why hadn't she tried to befriend them instead?....
Last edited by nivvin on Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfin » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:30 am

I love Shadowtail but please read the rules and mabye more for RP Sample and History.
After you've made those few changes I think Shadowtail will be an AWESOME character.
In fact, she already is!
Wolfin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:35 am

Could I Leave up the Personality and post the sentance under it, please?
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfin » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:37 am

Fine, but edit everything else.
Wolfin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solanum » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:40 am

((Ok...Well...I'm not changing his name so I'll go with Ravi instead. I'll post up her form...))

Name: RavineClaw
Appearance: She is the blue/green one. The crab is Scuttle.
Personality: Riverpup was in the OakPack territory with her brother, it was a dark but warm evening.
Mate/Crush: Nope.
Love or Loyalty?: Loyalty
History: She was found as a pup next to her dead parents, she was taught how to fight in case she ever met with the wolves that took her parents. She met with Scuttle and became best friends with him, he now never leaves her side.
RP Sample: I have already done one.
♠ Character site
♠ Writing thread
♠ 2017 Character challenge

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _Image
I will be here
when you think you’re all alone
Seeping through the cracks
I’m the poison in your bones
My love is your disease
I won't let it set you free
Til I break you

You’ll never know what hit you
Won’t see me closing in
I’m gonna make you suffer
This hell you put me in
I’m underneath your skin