Cute and Harmless ~Neko/Human/Romance RP~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Cute and Harmless ~Neko/Human/Romance RP~

Postby nivvin » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:35 am

Lol, the form still needs editing, though.
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:35 am

Accepted. And bump!
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby somethingisscrewey » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:29 am

Woohoo! Thankss
I can hold my breath, I can bite my tongue, I can stay awake for days if that's what you want - be your number one. I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh, I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask - give you all I have. I can do it, I can do it, I can do it...
But I'm only human and I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human and I crash and I break down. Your words in my head, knives in my heart. You build me up and then I fall apart, 'cause
I'm only human.

•Christina Perri•

somethingisscrewey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:35 am

Np, hopefully some ppl'll join..
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ωιитєяfℓу » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:20 pm

Name: Kristopher Rhian
Pet: Elaina
Crush: open
BF/GF: open
Personality: Friendly and has always wanted a dog. He is good at lessons and is intelligent. He has been taught a lot of martial arts and is good with a sword.
Description: Image
History: He is an orphan.
Special Traits: Is seen with his sister at all times
Other: His twin sister got a dog too.

Name: Kristie Rhian
Pet: open
Crush: open
Personality: Shy and reliable. Kristie is withdrawn and quiet. She is brilliant in all lessons. She is comfortable being by herself, but doesn't mind being with her friends. She doesn't talk much and is a great listener.
Description: Image
History: She is an orphan
Special Traits: Is seen with her brother at all times.
Other: Her twin brother got a dog too.

Name: Leo Lian
Owner: Sydney
Crush: Sydney
Personality: Loyal but withdrawn. He doesn't make friends easily.
Description: Image But with black ears.
History: Unknown
Special traits: Is good at martial arts and with swords.
Other: He was changed with his little sister.

Name: Leah Lian
Owner: open
Crush: owner
Personality: Shy and quiet. Doesn't like to speak
Description: Image But with silver ears and tail and brown eyes.
History: Unknown
Special traits: Is good at martial arts and with swords.
Other: Was changed with her brother. They were seperated.
Last edited by ωιитєяfℓу on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
ωιитєяfℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby somethingisscrewey » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:26 am

((That's eight charries. If their accepted, we could probably start...))
I can hold my breath, I can bite my tongue, I can stay awake for days if that's what you want - be your number one. I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh, I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask - give you all I have. I can do it, I can do it, I can do it...
But I'm only human and I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human and I crash and I break down. Your words in my head, knives in my heart. You build me up and then I fall apart, 'cause
I'm only human.

•Christina Perri•

somethingisscrewey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:32 am

((Everyone but Leah is accepted. She's too young. That's seven charries, we can start))

Rain sped down the hallway, her little paws carrying her as far as they could. When she reached the door she closed her eyes and shuffled her head into her paws. It was morning now. She hadn't meant to, she just couldn't stand being all alone, it scared her. Especially when she was the only one of her kind there. Her purple markings went dark and she waited for him to wake up,staring at the white door without moving an inch. She acted like she was asleep, silently listening for the sound of him waking up.
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby somethingisscrewey » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:08 pm

Elaina settled down beside Kristopher's bed and waited for him to wake up. She looked up at the window and watched the glass get brighter.

Beep! Beep! Cameron rolled over and slapped his alarm clock's snooze button. He didn't know why he hadn't turned it off, seeing as today was saturday, but oh well. He was awake now, and at least he didn't have classes. He sat up and leaned down to pet Rain, his dog.
I'm only human.

•Christina Perri•

somethingisscrewey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:14 pm

Rain heard an alarm clock go off and padded quietly down the hallway to his door, and looked up at him silently. So far, so good. He hadn't noticed yet. Yeah, just wait two seconds...she thought to herself with a sigh. Her purple marks lit up again in a few seconds, even though they'd never really darkened in the first place. It was a part illusion.
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby somethingisscrewey » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:33 pm

Cameron realized that Rain wasn't there, but in the doorway. He called her over, but while she was walking, he saw a few purple markings on her. Quickly he pulled his hand back.
I'm only human.

•Christina Perri•

somethingisscrewey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me